I Make Pee in My Stepmother

Story Info
I make pee in my stephmother.
1.7k words
3.13
32.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never a lucky boy with women, but back then when I was younger, I was with my first girlfriend, Mara, a girl my age, brunette, a little lower than me at that time. She wasn't the most famous girl in school, but it was enough for the pricks to take a look at her ass as she passed here and there.

Although I wasn't there these things, not being a nine or afternoon soap opera heartthrob, I could still secure myself on some things like the two faculties I did after my eighteen years.

The marriage between my father and his new wife arose after a few years after my mother's death, Rebeca was the name of my stepmother who came to live in my house along with my father and me.

Living with my stepmother was not there these things, preferring me to live and spend time with the maid in her fifties. I didn't mind the new woman who was in my house, but at least I could congratulate my father on getting him to give him a new breath after the depressive moment. This woman took that sad face he had after my mother died.

Now when I was at home watching TV, I decided it was a good time to go to the bathroom and take that. I went to the hallway that leads to the bathroom at home and I went to open the door, what I didn't know is that my stepmother was inside doing the fateful number two. I was in shock to see her completely naked, her pants down, her breasts being held by her arm, and she, contrary to what I expected, was completely calm as if it were normal this kind of thing.

I'm sorry, I'm going to be back in time.

When I went to put my hand on the doorknob, I heard my stepmother tell me not to leave. Even though I'm in the mood to pee, you could hold it for about 20minutes. I wasn't in a hurry to pee and I was trying to get out of there as fast as I could.

- You don't have to run away, don't you feel like pissing?-

I was disconcerted by the kind of crazy question.

I'm... But I don't have to pee right now.-

- Don't be shy, you can come to piss.-

I stayed out of myself for a few seconds, trying to reason the fact that she says I can pee quietly. I don't understand those words and I still can't get to her point one side of me told me not to understand what she meant because I feel the danger and chaos.

Ma'am, I don't understand what you mean by what I can pee on.

- You can pee... here.... in my mouth. "She said pointing her mouth while she kept it open.-

I couldn't believe the way it went, I look at her as amazed at the fact that her mouth was open pointing at her where I was supposed to pee. She was pissing in her mouth. Then after finally understanding everything that was going on, the urge to pee ended up getting stronger because she insisted that I pee in her mouth. I was hesitant about doing this...... I thought of this crazy woman who is wanting to do this and I sincerely hope that I'm in a crazy dream and that when I finish pissing I will wake up.

I put my pants on by reviewing my underwear containing my hard penis inside, approached her coming with my penis near her mouth. I supported the glans of my penis in her teeth preparing to pee at once, I look at my stepmother and she is waiting with great expectation. I then prepare my mind for the piss and force my bladder to expel the liquid from the piss into her mouth, then after a simple force in the bladder, the jet of piss comes like a weak waterfall entering your mouth. The piss came out more than expected pissing in her face, the piss slid on top of her, on her face completely, and pissing the whole vase together.

I wasn't worried that I wanted to take away what I was trying to get out of. To my surprise my stepmother didn't care much where she kept her eyes closed enjoying the piss in her face and holding the piss in her mouth, I was in shock at what she saw because she did it as if it were completely natural, it was in her blood these things. After finishing pissing I saw my stepmother get completely ecstatic after what they call the Golden Shower, she opened her eyes looking at me as if she wanted more.

I-I... I... I'm going out...-

I came out of the bathroom quickly with a thousand hearts going straight to my room. I can't believe I peed on my stepmother completely naked while doing her number two and yet she enjoyed my piss with great pleasure, I don't know where this crazy girl came from, but now I can't look her in the face anymore. The rest of the day I was completely locked inside the house not even having dinner.

Dawn

I'm asleep after spending the rest of the day stressed about what happened, I was afraid to leave the room so I wouldn't have to come across my stepmother after what happened in the bathroom. I still vividly remember the face of satisfaction the pleasure of someone being pissed by another, these kinds of things that I would only see in movies or erotic tales I had read elsewhere. It was the first time I come across something as intense as pissing on a person, usually not even in the wildest dreams would think to do it to someone, but I ended up having the moment that I ended up doing it and is tormenting me deeply. Soon, I felt like pissing again so much about thinking about piss. I left my room in a hurry ready to give that when I came across the vase, but...

In shock......

Incredulous...

You again! -

There was my stepmother in the vase doing her number 2, she didn't even look at me surprised, but she looked at me smiling and thinking it was funny.

- It seems that fate wants to unite us.

- I don't know if I can call it fate.

- Come on, you don't have to stay that way, to tell you the truth, I was satisfied with what you did.

- Shouldn't, who in their right mind likes to be pissed!? -

I didn't expect that from you. I always thought you were a demure boy.

- I'm not the demure one, but I never thought of doing anything like that.

- Really, but I was happy the moment you put your pal out, I was excited to see a little man like you on me, it was my first time.-

- Don't put that face on happiness, be a little normal, now I don't know how to look at you after what we did in this bathroom.-

Oh, so that's what you were worried about? -

- Sure, imagine I have the face to look at my "mother" after you've pissed her off?

That's the first time you called me mom.

- It's not like I could call you Mom after I came home out of the way.

-No need to be shy when talking to me later, I can be a good mother, a good friend, and... a good vase.-

- Look at you again going the wrong way.

- By the way, you seemed like pissing, didn't you? -

Now that she's talked about the subject the will piss came at the time getting on the tip of my penis, I look down confirming my willingness to pour water on her knee and she, of course, couldn't help but smile confirming her ideas. And of course, too, everything was going according to her will, which made me even more pissed off. This fucking pervert knows how to make the situation complicated for me and the worst is that now it was the second time, now I'm going to have to make sure I don't drink too much water or try to pee before everyone else doesn't hold me back.

Open your mouth then.

- Ok.-

My stepmother opened her mouth revealing her tongue that was laid out, like a sarnenta dog in heat. She hooked her index finger in her mouth like a fish hooked on the bait, she left her mouth very wide open for what would come...-shit- this woman pisses me off.

Below my shorts and once again revealing my penis to her, she reacts, in the same way, the day before by sketching a smile with her mouth open. His eyes were similarly mischievous as someone who loves to enjoy embarrassing situations. She loves to see me having no choice but to follow her crazy idea even though I have to not have to look at her face anymore, she who defies normality prefers to enjoy being by a young man like me than repudiate such a thing.

Wherever my father got this kind of woman, I'm going to have to deal with her from now on and pray a lot that I don't have embarrassing situations with her again. In this way, I prepare once again as it was of late my deep load by being held for too long without realizing it. Her anticipation is stamped all over her face and that's what makes me miserable, so positioned my penis in her teeth leaving only my glans inside her mouth, I shoot my piss hard making me push back a little.

The incredible continues when she holds on with her mouth open getting all my piss with taste, no matter how I look, a pervert always seems to be a pervert and can't judge a book by the cover because she's the last person anyone would want to be pissed, especially by her new husband's son. This time I didn't have to piss completely in her face, because I learned to control my piss by holding him waiting for her to swallow the first load, then I'll pee again dumping a load of lighter piss to finish with peace of mind. I look into my stepmother's eyes and I only see the purest satisfaction, and to think that I have to deal with her my whole life even if I have to leave this house.