I Married a Heptapod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tentacles four and five coiled and spiraled over my breasts, a sea of suckers and tendrils massaging and working over me, and there were those suckers attached to my nipples, sucking, relaxing, tugging hard, squeezing, tweaking, caressing, driving me half crazy, and tentacle six vined and slid over my thighs and my sex where that tentacle slid in and out, and the tendrils on tentacle six teased my clitoris mercilessly, bringing me so close, letting me ease way, bringing me close until I couldn't stand it for a second longer, and I was pleading with him to give me what I wanted so much.

Tentacle seven? Seven, brushed my hair from my face, drank the sweat from my skin, caressed my cheeks, brushed across my forehead, and the colors of love and of desire rippled across Ziggy's skin in hot waves that reflected my own heat, my own desire, my love for Ziggy, and my voice pleaded wordlessly, the music of my voice and my body telling Ziggy that I loved him, and those rippling colors and his tentacles in me and on me, everywhere, told me that he loved me, and I was close, so close, and his skin rippled with that fast deep red that said he was almost there too.

I don't think Ziggy even thought about what he was doing. He was as carried away and as excited as I was, and Tentacles four and five began to ejaculate first, spurting his semen onto my boobs, and I couldn't see because of that tentacle in my mouth, but I could feel those first thick spurts of ejaculate on my skin, and I felt those tentacles pulse, and then Tentacle Two began to ejaculate in my anal passage, and he throbbed there, throbbed and pulses and his tentacle stretched me and I felt him spurting that hot thick flood of semen deep in me there and I hovered on the edge.

Tentacle Three pulsed in my mouth, and I swallowed, gulping down that first eruption of creamy ejaculate, and then the next, and then Tentacle Six flooded me with his ejaculate where Tentacle One entered me , and Tentacle one throbbed and spurted in my sex, and Tentacle Seven flooded ejaculate across my face as he emptied himself over me and on me and in me everywhere, all at once, and I couldn't even scream, and I climaxed so hard I almost passed out, and it went on and on and on until I was sure I'd died and gone to the Workers Paradise.

"Was that good for you, Stardust Yai!lith." Ziggy said, afterwards.

"Mmmmm, it was," I said at last, when I could speak, nestled against whatever it was I was nestled against, a couple of his tentacles wrapped around me, and one brushed my hair away from my face, very gently, and the two still inside me sort of pulsed very very gently, and then spurted a little more ejaculate, which was lovely, and I was just glowing, and I knew he'd done his best to fertilize my eggs, and, honestly, I felt very very fertilized.

"It was very very good, Ziggy Yai!lith. Can we do it again soon?"

Ziggy's skin rippled with those patterns that I knew meant laughter, and his tentacles slid over my body, suckers massaging me deliciously, and Ziggy's vocoder was making that low burbling noise, and he was flashing that color pattern across his skin that I knew now meant he was happy and had achieved a great sexual release too, and I rested one hand on my tummy, wondering about our little one, and one of Ziggy's tentacles joined my hand.

"Stardust is happy?" Ziggy asked.

"Yes, Stardust is happy, Ziggy," I said, and I hugged his tentacles with both arms. "Are you happy, Ziggy? I mean, this can't be what you expected when you came here?"

"It is not what I expected, Stardust," Ziggy said. "I came here in the expectation of getting a better understanding of fighting alongside you humans, against the Spiders, and I have, but I had not expected to merge egg-lines with a human female, but I have, and I find this pair-bonding relationship very satisfying."

His tentacle caressed my tummy. "And at home, it would be many years before I established a satisfactory pairing bond and was permitted to reproduce, and now I will not go home, for my home is here, Stardust, with you."

"Really, you mean that, Ziggy?" I said, close to tears, because I thought I knew what that meant to him, giving up returning to his home planet to stay here, with me, on a world that was alien to him, because I'd been thinking I might have to do that to stay with him, and the thought had really scared me, but I knew I'd do that if Ziggy asked me to, but he wanted to stay here, with me?. "You really mean that?"

"Yes, Stardust," he said, holding me close, and I think he could tell now when I was all emotional, because those color patterns that said 'comfort' rippled across his skin, and his tentacles moved, slowly and gently, soothing me. "Yes, Stardust. You are a female and egg-bearer, you require care and nurturing, and for you to leave your planet and come to this Moon is an act of great courage for you, and I sense that if I asked, you would come with me to my home world, but that would ask much of you, Stardust, to leave your peoples and your home, and I wish you to be happy and content."

His tentacle tip brushed my lips, kissing me. "Me, I am a Space Marine, a Spider-Killer, I have been to many worlds now, I have fought the Spiders under the light of the many-colored moons of Orion, I have landed on asteroids and airless planets, and I have fought alongside your Hegemony Space Dragons and Space Marines, and they are as tentacle-brothers to me, and I would be content to stay on this Moon with you, to help raise our hatchlings as your people do, to help your people become tentacle-brothers and sisters with my own, and to share my life with you, Stardust."

Two of his tentacle tips brushed my face, his eyes looked into mine, and his skin rippled with an intensity and a color pattern I'd seen a little, but never recognized, and yet seeing it now, I was sure I knew what it meant, and felt closer than ever to him.

"I love you, Stardust Yai!lith," Ziggy said, and he knew the meaning of the words. The true meaning. "I love you, my Lady Stardust."

"I love you, Ziggy," I smiled, my eyes wet with unshed tears of happiness, and I slid closer to him, until I was pressed against him and engulfed in that sea of tentacles, and I knew I was loved and cherished, and Ziggy knew I loved him, and I smiled with joy, and those colors of happiness and love rippled across his skin, and I knew what that pattern was, and I knew he really loved me, and I was so happy.

"What would you like to do tomorrow night?" I asked, sleepily.

"Tomorrow night?" Ziggy said. "Why do we not go to Bowie's? The band is playing tomorrow night, and there is that cat from Japan there too, and I can play guitar, jam with Weird and Gilly and Kilgore Trout, we can have good time, and then we leave early...." His tentacles twined and vined around my body and he drew me even closer to him, and oh my god, those suckers on my nipples, oh god... oh my god that was so good... "...and return here, and we will do more pair bonding and perhaps we can fertilize more eggs."

"Can we do some more pair bonding right now, Ziggy?" I moaned, because his suckers were working over my breasts and my nipples, and oh my, I didn't ever think anything could feel that good, except that when that other tentacle slid between my legs and over my sex, and one sucker latched on to my clitoris, and half a dozen others massaged my labia, and I knew he was tasting me at the same time as he was caressing me with those pulsing sucking touches.

There was that other tentacle sort of gently probing at the same time, and then sliding up into me, massaging me inside, and it did get better, it got so much better, and I screamed and sobbed and moaned and cried out and kicked and arched my back and the whole world was a kaleidoscope of pleasure and sensation, and I totally forgot to ask what he meant about fertilizing more eggs.

Actually, right then, I didn't care, he could fertilize all the eggs he wanted to right now, but I'd sort of sit down with him and the heptapod medical liaison and Medical Doctor Chiang and we'd go through the egg fertilization thing tomorrow morning, and get it straight, because I didn't want Ziggy thinking I was going to have seventy thousand babies, or something like that, although I didn't mind trying at all.

I did hope Ziggy wasn't going to be too disappointed, but I didn't think he would be, because we both knew there were a lot of differences between us, and that we had a lot of learning and adjusting to do, and I knew Ziggy loved me in his own way, and I sure loved Ziggy, and oh yeah, I was real happy. Ziggy and Stardust. Stardust and Ziggy. Together forever, and I sort of wondered if Ziggy would like a blowjob. It'd be a bit of work to blow all seven tentacles, but I was sure I could do at least one right now, and there were a couple that were free.

"Oh... ohhhhh... oh Ziggy... Ziggy....:"

Maybe I'd do that next time.

* * * The End * * *