I Married a Hermaphrodite

Story Info
She had a problem.
1.5k words
4.48
21.7k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, my wife is a true Hermaphrodite. She has a 7" cock with balls and a cunt and it is all natural.

Let me tell you my story.

My name is Ed and I am 50 years old. My wife, Ellen and I have been married 20 years. We do not have children.

I first met Ellen at work. We were sales people for a pharmaceutical company and traveled a lot together.

Ellen was 5'7", about 125, brown hair, brown eyes, ample breasts, an infectious smile and a real nice personality.

Some of our sales calls required us to go out of town and we had to do sleepovers.

We got to know each other pretty well but she always pushed me away at any sign of getting really close.

I had no idea why but that was the way it was so I never pursued it.

I had a fairly ok sex life and had some girlfriends. I also found out that I was bi but never pursued that part of it.

Once in awhile I did threesomes with another couple and if bi activity happened, it happened as it was no big deal.

Anyway, Ellen and I were the top sales team in the company and for our work the company gave us a one week trip to Hawaii, all expenses paid.

Ellen and I were shocked to say the least and here is really when the problem started.

The trip was for us, together. The good thing was that we would each have our own room, but all the tours and dinners had to be the two of us together. It had something to do with marketing and taxes.

So, when ot came time to go, we just made the best of it.

The flight was long and tiring and when we arrived, a limo picked us up and took us to the Hilton. We checked in and went to our rooms, which were next to each other and they faced the ocean. It truly was paradise.

We got settled in and decided to go and get something to eat. The restaurant at the Hilton was fabulous and the dinner was excellent.

After dinner, we strolled along the beach and watched the sunset.

As it was getting late, we decided to call it a night and go to bed.

The next day we got up early. I showered and put on shorts and a tank top. Then I went to have breakfast.

When I got to the restaurant, Ellen was already there. I sat down with her and we ordered breakfast.

We discussed the plans for the day which were already laid out for us. All we had to do was follow what was laid out.

The first tour was after lunch. I asked Ellen if she wanted to go swimming but she said no.

So, we each went our separate way until lunch and then we would go on the first tour together.

We had lunch and went on our first tour to see a hula show on the beach. It lasted a little over an hour and we were free for the rest of the day.

We went for a walk on the beach and it was romantic, for me anyway. We sat on the sand and watched the sunset. Then, I kissed her and she kissed me back. When I tried to go further, she stopped me and just said she couldn't.

After a few minutes, we got up and headed back to our rooms for the night.

The next day was kind of a repeat of the day before except we went to a pineapple farm.

That night over dinner I said to Ellen, "What's going on? We like each other but you won't get close to me. Is there a problem with me? Tell me and I'll fix it. You know I am mad about you."

She looked at me and replied, "It's not you Ed. It's me. I have a problem and I have to deal with it. I do care for you a lot though."

I answered her, "Ellen, let me help you. There is no problem we can't solve together."

She said, "Believe me Ed, you can't help me with this one."

I went on, "Let me try. You owe me that much."

Then it got quiet and we didn't say much after that.

When dinner was over, we went back to our rooms for the night.

I couldn't rest. I was pacing the floor. Then I decided to find out what was really going on. I knocked on her door and Ellen let me in.

I said, "Ellen, let me help you. I am in love with you and we can solve any problem. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She started crying.

I asked, "Why are you crying? Please let me help you."

Then she broke down and said, "Once I tell you my problem, you will hate me and you won't want to even be near me."

I told her to let me be the judge of that.

She looked at me and wiped away her tears and said, "Ed, I am not like other women. When I was conceived, there was a problem and when I was born the problem became apparent."

She continued, "You see, I was born a woman but I also have a penis and testes. I am what you call a Hermaphrodite. I am a freak of nature."

I looked at her and said, "That's your problem? I don't see a problem. But you have made it one. One that doesn't exist. I love you for who you are."

She looked at me and smiled and said, "So, you are ok with me having a cock and a cunt?"

I told her it didn't matter to me and that I loved her and wanted to be with her.

She kissed me and we hugged. I told her I would never let her go. She just squeezed me as hard as she could as we continued kissing.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed.

We laid on the bed and made out like teenagers.

I started undressing and Ellen was hesitant, then she started to undress.

I got naked first and when she was down to her panties, I could see the outline of her cock. It looked pretty big.

I slipped her panties off and her cock sprung up. I could see her cunt below her balls.

I looked into her eyes and told her she was beautiful and that I loved her.

She smiled and gave me a kiss.

I hugged her and our cocks touched.

Then I told her I had my own secret.

I said, "I love women, as you know, but I am also bi and I love cock as well. So, you will be getting a hell of a work out when we have sex."

She looked at me and said, "I don't believe it, we are both going to have the best of both worlds. Oh my god."

Without hesitation, I started sucking her cock. As I did that, my fingers were deep inside her cunt. She was moaning and moving her hips around.

She kept saying, "Oh Ed, don't stop. It feels so good."

As I sucked her cock, she told me she was going to cum. Then she shot her cum into my mouth.

I quickly mounted her and slipped my cock in her cunt and started fucking her.

After a few thrusts, she started moaning louder and saying, "Don't stop baby. Make me cum. Fuck me harder."

I fucked her faster and harder and then her body went into spasms as she had one orgasm after another even after I came in her cunt.

We laid there exhausted, both satisfied.

We rested awhile and continued, trying to make up for lost time.

We started hugging and kissing and my cock found its way into her wet cunt. I started fucking her and, as I did, her cock got hard. So, I started jerking her off.

Ellen was moaning in pleasure and kept telling me not to stop.

After a few minutes of fucking and me jerking her off, she yelled out she was going to cum.

As I shot my cum into her, her body shook with an orgasm as the sane time she shot her cum onto my hand and herself.

She started crying and said she never experienced anything so wonderful.

I looked at her and said, "Now, what was the problem you were worried about?"

She looked at me, smiled and said, "What problem. I don't have a problem."

The rest of the week was fabulous.

When we got back to the office, we announced our engagement and a year later we married.

We settled into the married life routine and the sex was never boring for sure.

I even mentioned to Ellen that I recently read a story by a woman named Diane.

She wrote that she met these two young women on a cruise and found out they were Hermaphrodites and they became very close friends and lovers.

Ellen smiled and thanked me for everything.

Next month we celebrate our twenty first anniversary and do I have a surprise for her.