I Married a Hotwife Ch. 01

Story Info
Pam steps out and explores her sexuality with her babysitter.
2.6k words
4.53
31.4k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Married a Hotwife (Ch. 01)

soppingwetpanties

Dedicated to John and his hotwife Pam.

This story contains lesbian and extramarital sex. If it's not your thing, try another of my stories.

Thank you for reading and voting.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Chapter One

The Voyage to Slutdom

You wouldn't suspect anything out of the ordinary if you met John and his wife of ten years, Pam, a typical suburban couple living in Chicago's South Side. John owned a popular micro-brewery not far from the University of Chicago and Pam was an elementary school teacher at a school a couple blocks from their home. They had a newborn, Adam, and Cookie, a five year old Golden Retriever.

John was more than satisfied with their marriage. Pam always had a strong sex drive, and hot, passionate sex two to three times a week kept John's sexual urges at bay. Even though Pam had a strict religious upbringing in a Catholic home (John was Catholic too, and they both attended St. Agnes through high school as lifelong South Siders), she had a decidedly kinky streak, much more than the straight-laced John. She introduced John to the joys of anal sex, including both giving and receiving analingus, and the thrill of dirty talk during their trysts. John didn't realize how lucky he was.

John didn't know that Pam had an itch that he couldn't scratch. Her sexual interests also included the female persuasion, but given her restrictive childhood, and her marriage to John right after high school, she never had the opportunity to explore those urges, other than watching lesbian porn when John wasn't home (or asleep). She never mentioned a word of her aberrant interest to John, as she feared he'd divorce her if she ever acted on them. But act on them she did.

Pam's earliest inkling that something was amiss was an incident that occurred with their babysitter, Rhianna, a neighborhood girl who was attending a local community college. Rhianna was shy by nature and self-conscious about her body. At age nineteen, she was already wearing a "G" cup bra, and found the attention she was getting from teenage boys and young men unnerving. Pam and Rhianna had some frank discussions centering on Rhianna's interest in breast reduction surgery. Adam was only six months old at the time of the incident and Rhianna was watching him while Pam was running errands (to Target, and then Costco). John was away on business, visiting a hops farm in eastern Washington.

Pam had an efficient shop and returned home early to find Rhianna laughing and crying in Adam's room, her blouse soaked with the baby's pee. Pam saw that Adam was on the changing table, and that the cute chubby baby had sprayed his sitter as soon as she took off his diaper.

"Looks like Adam gave you a shower," Pam chuckled under her breath. She saw that the pee had made Rhianna's blouse transparent, and now understood the unwanted interest in Rhianna's tits. They were magnificent, big and rounded with a slight sag because of their size. Pam suddenly experienced an overpowering sexual urge to touch them. She suppressed it. Her baby needed his diaper changed and then put to bed. Rhianna went to the bathroom to assess the damage to her outfit.

Pam finished putting the baby down for his nap and saw Rhianna in the hallway bathroom, the door ajar. Pam could see Rhianna's reflection in the mirror. Rhianna had taken her blouse off and was wiping herself off with a wet washcloth. Pam stood there mesmerized as her babysitter wiped down her tits with the dripping towel. It was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She felt a trickle of wetness run down the inside of her leg. The gusset of her panties was already sopping wet.

Rhianna looked at herself in the mirror lifting one breast, then the other, as she assessed them. The nineteen year old was torn. She knew how people perceived her body, particularly the size and shape of her breasts, but she wasn't interested in pure physical attraction. She was content reading her Jane Austen novels and dreaming of love in old England. Romantic love... for who she was instead of how she looked. The childish remarks from her male contemporaries, and the jealousy from members of her own sex, made her luscious tits a liability in her mind.

She reached down in the small tote she always had with her. She rummaged through it, looking in vain for a spare top. Her blouse and bra were both soaked, and put inside a plastic bag to be washed at home. As she leaned over, her tits hung down, forming two perfect ellipses. Pam didn't realize that she was fingering herself, jamming one finger, and then two, into her needy cunt. Rhianna wrapped a towel over her breasts and moved to open the door. Pam jumped forward out of Rhianna's field of vision and scurried to the kitchen. She licked off her fingers and imagined she was tasting Rhianna's young and fertile cunt. She picked up a plate, pretending she was emptying the dishwasher.

"Oh Mrs. Pryzinski, could I trouble you for a top? I don't seem to have an extra one."

Pam finished putting a plate away and then turned to face her half naked babysitter. Seeing the nubile young woman put the school teacher's libido into overdrive.

"Oh Rhianna, I forgot you were still here," Pam said indifferently, hiding the fact she was staring at Rhianna's naked body only moments earlier. Rhianna bought the lie.

"I would have left if I had an extra top, but I don't have one. Sorry to trouble you." Rhianna was easily embarrassed. Being topless in her neighbor's kitchen rated high on her embarrassment scale.

"It's no trouble Rhianna, honey." Pam took Rhianna's hand. Pam felt an electric spark and wondered if Rhianna felt it too. She did. "Come on. Let's find you something to wear." She led her by the hand upstairs to the master bedroom.

Pam turned on the baby monitor that was sitting on their dresser. Baby Adam was sound asleep. Pam knew she'd have at least an hour of peace.

"I'm glad I got home early," Pam said as she led Rhianna past her marital bed. She and John had had nasty sex the night before, and the room still reeked of his cum and her pussy. There was a visible wet spot on the sheets of the unmade bed. Rhianna couldn't help but notice that the bedroom looked and smelled of sex. She was still holding Pam's hand tightly and didn't want to let go. Holding her hand made her body tingle.

They went inside John and Pam's shared walk-in closet. John took the near part of the closet (about the first third, Pam got the other two-thirds), and Pam took the back. Pam and Rhianna crowded into the end of the closet, standing inches from each other. Rhianna could smell Pam's clothes and the perfume she was wearing. The seductive odors made her eyes dreamy. Pam looked at Rhianna and realized there was only a bath towel separating her from her babysitter's naked body. The thought made her shiver.

Pam composed herself and flipped through a stack of neatly folded t-shirts. She pulled out a Land's End red top. It was one of her favorites but it was old and stretched out. The original bright red color had faded a bit.

"How about this one. It's... um... the biggest one I've got and maybe it'll fit."

Pam unfolded the garment and held it up against Rhianna's body. It was obvious to both of them that it would be a struggle for Rhianna to fit into it. After all, Pam was a "B" cup by a whisker, and could get away with an "A." Rhianna had her pee soaked "G" cup crammed into a plastic bag.

Rhianna looked at Pam before trying it on.

"It's OK honey," Pam replied to her babysitter's unspoken question. "It's just us girls."

Rhianna tentatively lowered the towel and then looked into Pam's eyes. Rhianna hadn't seen that look from a woman. It was a look of pure lust. Rhianna felt a twitch in her pussy. She hadn't had that feeling before and it felt good. Really good. Pam's scent was now swirling around her, making her dizzy. Her inhibitions floated away into the ether. She dropped the towel on the floor and lifted the t-shirt over her head. Pam watched two succulent breasts stretch upward with Rhianna's arms. Pam wanted more than anything else to touch them.

After a few tries, the babysitter stopped wrestling with the too small t-shirt and handed it back to Pam.

"It's no use. It won't fit. Thanks for letting me try this on." She started to sniffle, even though she was still feeling extremely horny.

Pam saw Rhianna's conflicting emotions. "Why the tears?" she asked, wanting to hold the younger woman in her arms to comfort her.

Rhianna looked at her sheepishly. "I... I'm a bit self-conscious about my breasts."

Pam looked at Rhianna's breasts. Most women would have killed for them. "They're lovely Rhianna. Don't sell yourself short."

"Really?" Rhianna was usually immune to comments about her breasts, but Pam's were heartfelt, and Rhianna knew it.

"Look at me." Pam spontaneously stripped off her blouse and then her bra. She wiggled her chest and then giggled.

"I have small titties." Pam laughed and then Rhianna joined in. The small gesture broke the tension.

Rhianna was suddenly inspired. "Do you want to touch mine?"

Pam felt another droplet of pussy juice meander down her inner thigh. John was completely forgotten. She saw her hand move forward and cup one of Rhianna's glorious breasts. She squeezed and felt the soft, spongy flesh of Rhianna's orb.

Rhianna's heart started to flutter. "Oh Mrs. Pryzinski... that feels so good." Rhianna's few experiences with men were traumatic. She knew what it was like to have her breasts pawed. Pam had a tender touch because she knew how she liked her breasts handled by John. It took her a few years, but she trained John to make love to her breasts just the way she liked it.

Pam was amused by Rhianna's attempt at decorum. After all, she was feeling her up in her closet.

"It's Pam, for crying out loud."

Rhianna realized how ridiculous she sounded and started laughing. Pam never stopped fondling her breast.

Rhianna pinched her eyes shut. It felt fucking good. She realized having big tits wasn't all that bad.

Pam stopped with her hands and waited for Rhianna to look her in the eyes. She traced the outline of her mouth with the tip of her tongue. There was no mistaking the older woman's intent.

"Can I?" Pam asked.

Rhianna knew what she was asking. She wanted it. "Please... Pam."

Pam suckled on the long, firm nipple, running her tongue around the stippled skin. Rhianna purred. She had never been made love to... until now. Her pussy was twitching continuously. Pam was busy kissing one nipple then the other. The closet was getting hot. Both of them were sweating.

Pam realized it first. "Jesus, it's hot in here. Let's go to the bedroom."

Pam couldn't believe this was happening. The baby monitor was quiet. Rhianna patted the bed and then sat on it. She knew what was going to happen. She didn't question the fact that she was with a woman. She just knew this felt good and she wanted it to continue.

Rhianna rubbed the part of the sheet that was wet. She smelled her hand. She felt emboldened to speak what was on her mind. She had been their babysitter for a couple years, and had fantasized about having sex with John. Her voice quivered. "Did... did John fuck you here?"

Pam sat next to Rhianna and put her hand on her babysitter's plump thigh. She started inching it forward towards Rhianna's pussy.

"He did. He fucked me hard and I came so much I soaked the sheets."

Rhianna felt the damp sheet again. "Does he have a big dick?"

In truth, John's penis was respectable, but not porn worthy. "It's enough for me, honey. I think the sheets are proof of that."

Rhianna was still a virgin. She never had this conversation, neither with her mother nor any of her girlfriends. Pam's fingers were playing with Rhianna's wet pubic hair. Rhianna loved the slow burn.

"Fuck me Pam. Please," Rhianna pled. Her need was great. She had never felt this way, but she knew she wanted Pam's fingers inside her.

Pam licked two of her fingers and plunged them into Rhianna's pussy. The babysitter swooned with pleasure. "Oh God Pam... I never knew sex could feel this good."

"We're just getting started honey." It felt so natural to Pam. She taught John how to love a woman, and now she was sharing her knowledge with a younger woman. She wondered why she had waited so long to do this. She started making love to Rhianna's breasts as she finger fucked her. The babysitter had lost all of her inhibitions.

"Fuck me Pam... fuck meeee," she implored. She was so close to her first real orgasm. Pam bit down lightly on her nipple and the sparks started a forest fire between her legs.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned as the first of many shattering orgasms crashed through her. Rhianna's head thrashed about and she lost control of her hips. Pam continued the hard fucking until Rhianna could take no more, gasping for breath.

"That was so good Pam. I never knew."

"You're a beautiful young woman," Pam said, stroking her hair.

Rhianna caught her second wind and sat up. She cupped one of Pam's breasts and rolled the nub of her nipple between her fingers. Pam had very sensitive breasts and Rhianna's touch was better than John's.

"That's good Rhianna, don't stop."

Pam guided Rhianna's free hand between her legs. She closed them and trapped the young woman's hand between them. There was only room to rub it against her pussy.

"Oh shit Rhianna... yes." She could feel an orgasm bubbling in her loins.

"Play with my ass... play with my ass..." John had perfected the art of making love to Pam's ass and her best orgasms were when his tongue, finger, or dick was in it. Rhianna's hand went lower, running her wet finger around the rim of Pam's anus and then penetrating her. Rhianna was surprised at how sexy it was to feel Pam's anal ring flexing and gripping her finger.

"Now... now... lick me."

Impatiently, she grasped a handful of Rhianna's hair and shoved her babysitter's head between her legs. Rhianna plunged her head into a sea of wetness.

"Fuck yeah." Pam was going to cum hard. Rhianna devoured her pussy, licking and sucking on the plump, ripe pussy lips.

"Ummmmmmm." She came hard, holding Rhianna's face in her crotch.

"Don't fucking stop!" There was an intensity to her orgasm that John wasn't able to elicit. The sex was so fresh, so real, so exciting. Her pussy was leaking a copious amount of moisture, soaking the sheets.

With the glow of the orgasm still fresh, Pam watched Rhianna rub her face into the wet sheet.

"I'd like to fuck John sometime," Rhianna said with her face smeared with Pam's cum.

"You will honey, you will."

That's for another story.

* * *