I Married a Witch - Locktober 02

Story Info
Witch-wife & hubby visit farm friends for some fun.
9k words
4.53
3.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will flow better for you if you have read part one, as I did not spend a great deal of space recapping the relationships and occurrences. Also, considering the subject matter, do not expect realism. Hopefully just some fun. Ratings and comments are appreciated. Enjoy.

Martha was doing the dishes. As she worked, she looked out of the kitchen window at the family farmland, stretching miles into the distance, and the horizon beyond. It was a beautiful day, with a spattering of high altitude clouds accentuating the blue skies.

She loved this view, and never got tired of it. She planned to take a cup of coffee and a book out on the wrap around porch after her chores, so she could enjoy it some more.

She was nude. Since she and her husband James had met a stranger months ago, they had become sexually liberated. Well, more her. They now had a loving female led household. Neither of them wore clothing in the house. Their closest neighbor was miles away. Why not?

She observed a dust cloud moving along the county road in the distance. From experience, this meant a vehicle speeding along the dirt road. Could be one of her few neighbors headed home.

Then the dust cloud appeared to turn left, heading towards the house. There was no other place for the travelers to go at that point. In five minutes or so, the lost tourists would be in her drive. She would have to explain to them where they took a wrong turn. Damn. She walked to the kitchen door and took her white house coat from a hook and wrapped it around herself.

She pushed open the well maintained but ancient screen door and stood on the wood framed porch, waiting for her rare visitors.

Eventually, as expected, a large "army" green Jeep SUV drove up and stopped on the gravel drive about twenty feet from the porch she stood on, the intervening space covered in green grass.

The driver's door opened, and a tall, muscular man stepped out.

Everything changed in an instant.

Martha covered the distance in seconds on her bare feet. Her countenance was lit up with excitement as she leapt into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist.

She was suddenly moist. Her house coat had fallen open so that her nude breasts, abdomen and thighs were pressed against him. In her mind she imagined him nude so she could once again slide down onto his burgeoning phallus. She had missed him SO much! He had given them so much!

She kissed Stu deeply, lovingly. Her husband James was out plowing the south 40, but in this moment she could think of nothing else, she wanted this man to plow her!

Stu returned her kiss, but then seemed to glance to his right.

That is when Martha realized that a woman had stepped from the passenger side of the Jeep. A voluptuous, amazing woman... probably the most beautiful female Martha had ever seen.

She realized the woman likely laid claim to the man she had just mounted so enthusiastically. Wife? Girlfriend?

She tried to separate herself from him, to stand and apologize. But Stu grasped her buttocks in his strong hands and held her in place on his abdomen.

The powerfully confident woman approached and extended her hand. Martha felt compelled to remove one hand from Stu's neck and place it in the woman's hand.

In a pleasant voice the woman spoke, "Please... he has the same effect on me, so relax. I'm Phoebe, Stu's wife. I have heard so much about you..."

FUCK?

Martha glanced between the two. Her unasked question... how MUCH did he tell you?

Stu helped her out, "We tell each other everything, honey. And if I did not tell her, she would just read my mind."

Martha smiled back, if hesitantly. So, Stu and his wife have a close relationship and can intuit what the other is thinking sometimes, like her and James. She could not know that Stu was being quite literal.

Neither woman was very tall, but Martha was almost pixie-like. She was still apprehensive.

Phoebe stepped in close, placing one hand on her husband's shoulder, the other flat on Martha's back reassuringly. "Sweetie, I am standing here with you... you are virtually naked, and if Stu was naked, you would already be mounted on his dick. I am not upset with you. After what Stu has told me, I feel like you and I could be friends, if not sisters."

What she could not say was that Stu did not have to tell her. She had used her powers to watch portions of his sexual encounter with Martha and James.

Now that her breathing seemed under control, Stu released Martha, who stood, closing her housecoat and retying the sash.

She made an attempt at sounding prim and proper, realizing that horse was out of the barn, "Would ya'll like to come in for some sweet tea?"

Phoebe replied, "We would love to... but could we sit on the porch? It is so beautiful here..."

Stu went with Martha to help get the tea, withstanding a "you could have fucking warned me" look. She suggested she should go put clothes on, and he convinced her it was unnecessary.

When they were all seated at a small table on the porch, Phoebe took an opportunity when Martha was not looking to whisper a quick incantation, "spiking" their tea with a calming spell. Nothing which would affect one's ability to reason, or to force an opinion. Just something so Martha would know she was among friends, Phoebe was not a threat, and she could relax.

They chatted for quite awhile. Mostly about the lifestyle on the farm, somewhat about life in the city. Phoebe explained how Stu had told her what good people they were, how he'd like to spend time fishing or just working the farm with them. And how good Martha tasted. This of course caused their host to turn crimson.

Phoebe explained they were in the middle of a country-wide vacation, wanting to see as many of their bucket list sites as possible. Meeting Martha and James had been on her wish list.

"We apologize for just dropping in on you like this. But Stu did not have your phone number, he just recalled where you live. Anyway... we won't take up too much of your time. I don't know if you are aware, but Stu is a master... with a grill. We have some steaks in a cooler in the Jeep; if you don't mind, we'd like to feed you and James before we go."

Martha thought for a moment. First it took her a moment to get past the distraction of "Stu is a master" because that brought to mind things which had nothing to do with eating... no, that wasn't right, because him eating her was the first image she had in her mind... then she thought with desperation about time with him ending after only a couple of hours...

"Um... uh... do ya'll gotta be somewhere?"

Stu remained silent, letting his witch-wife work her linguistic magic. He knew what she was doing.

Phoebe responded, "Oh, no. We purposefully do not have a schedule... in case we want to stop and see the world's biggest ball of twine or something. We just do not want to impose, but wanted to see you."

Martha brightened, "Impose my ass! We got plenty a room... please stay a couple days. I know James will wanna go fishin' with Stu and show ya'll around the farm. And I would love to get to know ya'll better..."

James broke the ice even further, if unintentionally. He had entered the house from the back, as was his habit after a day in the fields. He took a shower to wash the farm off, then went out onto the front porch to find his bride, unaware they had company.

Which meant he strolled out stark naked, except for his 1-1/2-inch-long chastity cage. He was a big man, well muscled from working hard on the farm each day.

His eyes lit up when he recognized Stu sitting with his wife. No embarrassment, its not like Stu had not seen him nekkid. And Stu knew about his... condition.

But then he saw the other woman.

He immediately covered his jewels with his hands and started to head back into the house. His face was beet red from humiliation.

Martha's voice stopped him, "Uh-uh, get back here, mister!" She was having fun with his predicament.

James hesitantly walked back to the table, still covering himself.

The woman regarded him, scanning him from head to toe. She spoke calmly, "Move your hands, please."

Shit. Who was she to give him orders? Who was she, period? It wasn't that she seemed like a dominatrix or anything... she was sitting there quite relaxed, she was just wearing shorts and a tank top. A tank top which prominently displayed some really impressive cleavage. There was just something about her... a commanding presence, an air of authority, something in her demeanor which intimidated the hell out of him. It wasn't just being given an order. He and Martha were in a "female-led" loving marriage, so he was accustomed to following direction. But his mousy little wife did not send a chill of fear up his spine like this woman already had.

He complied, placing his hands at his side.

Stu ignored his obvious discomfort, "James, I'd like you to meet my wife, Phoebe. Phoebe, James."

Sheepishly, James spoke, "Ma'am."

Phoebe's eyes twinkled, "It is so nice to meet you, James. I have heard so much about you! Please, sit." She poured him a glass of tea from the pitcher Martha had placed on the table.

James slowly sat. He was by far the biggest person there. But he was humbled by the fact he had come late to the party... everyone else obviously knew more about what was going on, and by the fact he was the only one nekkid. And he was pretty sure he was the only one with his pecker in a cage too.

Martha caught him up. "Stu and Phoebe are on a trip and stopped to see us. I invited them to stay for a few days!"

Phoebe added, "If that is okay with you, sir."

She called him sir. But it was obviously a kindness. "Y-yes, ma'am." Damn, he wished Martha would let him put on some clothes.

Phoebe intuited the biggest source of his discomfort. She did not read his mind, she only did that with her loving hubby, and with his consent. "Honey, I think James is feeling singled out... why don't you join him? I'm sure Martha won't mind..."

Martha absolutely would not mind!

Stu walked to the Jeep and placed his clothing in the back seat. He returned casually, his phallus swinging heavily between his thighs.

Phoebe regarded him appreciatively. Martha was reminded of how good that dick had felt inside her. James was relieved not to be the only person nude, but his discomfort was replaced by humiliation. That big dick compared to his caged cock. It wasn't that he was lacking, but one sure wouldn't know it with his manhood squeezed into its prison.

Phoebe once again did not need to read minds to understand what the perplexed look on James' face meant.

She reached across the table, placing her hand on his, and said sweetly, "Everything, sweetie."

"I'm sorry?" James did not understand.

Martha touched his shoulder. "She means they have no secrets, baby. She knows Stu had me, she knows you're a cuckold, she knows I am in charge, obviously she knows about your chastity thing... she knows Stu taught you how to take care of me..."

Phoebe added, "But please don't be embarrassed, Stu and I have the same kind of relationship, just without the chastity thing."

James looked to Stu as if to say "really??"

Stu nodded and smiled.

Phoebe wanted to tell their hosts why they did not use chastity, but she could not. She could not tell them that she had put a spell on her husband, that he was physically incapable of achieving an orgasm unless she spoke an incantation permitting relief. So in a way, she had him in permanent denial. She was, however, very liberal with his orgasms, she just made sure she was well sated before he got his.

Mostly. After his "hall pass" during Loctober, during which he had met Martha and James, she had told him he would not orgasm again until the next Loctober. She had held true to her promise through "No-Nut November" and through most of December. But for Christmas she had teased, tormented and edged him repeatedly. The idea of a year long denial had been a mind-fuck however. Between her own considerable skills and the use of magic, she had built his arousal level up so high and so sustained that when she finally spoke the incantation on Christmas day, his multiple orgasms had lasted over five minutes and he had blacked out. Stu had not known such a thing was even possible... and now he looked forward to Christmas hoping for a repeat.

Unlike Martha, this knowledge did little to relax James. He was still embarrassed, anxious and intimidated by Phoebe.

Phoebe smiled reassuringly, "Here, drink some tea, maybe it will help." If the spell she put on the tea did not calm him, they may have to move to some stronger drink, she thought.

In the end, what it took was time, and the tea. They casually chatted for nearly an hour, learning more about each other. Eventually James was laughing and conversing as easily as the others. He seemed to forget his nudity also.

Phoebe decided it was time move things forward again when the discussion turned to veiled references to sex. She could see Martha squirming occasionally, and could relate to why.

She leaned over and whispered into Martha's ear. Martha looked surprised and elated, "Really? Are you sure?"

Phoebe nodded conspiratorially, grinning. Stu thought, uh-oh. James was just confused.

Martha slid her chair back away from the table, turning it towards her husband.

Phoebe looked more seriously to Stu, and pointed a finger from him to Martha's midsection.

Stu asked, as he was standing to comply, "Are you sure? you made it pretty clear this visit would be strictly platonic, that my hall pass had expired..."

Phoebe batted her lashes and smiled coyly, "A girl IS allowed to change her mind. Besides, I have no problem denying YOU, but now that I have met my friend here, I cannot deny her..."

As Stu stepped around James and approached, James' eyes grew wide.

Martha loosened her house coat and let her legs fall open, exposing herself for Stu.

She scooched herself forward on her seat as Stu dropped to his knees before her, then buried his face between her thighs.

This act in and of itself did not disturb James. He had witnessed Stu go down on his wife before; he had encouraged it.

What had him aghast and baffled was them doing it right in front of Stu's intimidating wife. Holy crap! At the same time his manhood was trying to force its way out of its confinement.

Phoebe leaned on the table, placing her chin in her palm. Smiling, she asked, "So, James, what is the process for planting and harvesting?" She spoke as if her husband was not licking a woman's sex right next to her.

She kept James talking for several minutes. He kept getting distracted by his wife's sighs and moans, and by her clutching Stu's hair in her fingers, bucking against his mouth.

Eventually Phoebe stood and wriggled out of her shorts and panties, dropping them on the porch.

James was stammering about furrows and planting as she stepped around the table and hoisted herself onto it directly in front of him, letting her thighs fall open.

James had never had sex with anyone besides his wife. Some heavy petting maybe. But never oral sex. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

This woman was thicker than Martha. Not overweight, just not pixie-like. Her nether lips were plump and glistened with her arousal, which also wafted to his nostrils.

Not to mention he was somewhat terrified of her anyway.

She lifted her T-shirt over her head. Then with one hand she reached behind her back and unfastened her lacy bra. She pulled it off and her large breasts bounced free. They were much larger than Martha's, full with half dollar-sized areola topped by erect nipples.

"Oh, god."

It made her feel good he was so impressed. She leaned back, resting on one hand on the table to open herself to him even more.

She pointed to him, then to her sex the same way she had directed Stu.

He hesitated. Then he heard his wife whisper, "Make me proud, honey..." He looked over and saw her close her eyes again, focusing on her own pleasure.

It was not just that he had only done this for Martha before. This woman was obviously worldly. He was afraid of disappointing her. Of pissing her off. Of her laughing at him.

She fixed him with a sardonic smirk which conveyed that he should quit stalling and get busy. "Come on, cowboy. Show momma what you can do..."

James leaned forward, inhaled her essence deeply, then began kissing up her thighs. When he took her labia into his mouth, feeling her texture and tasting her, he felt his dick pulse and push out a glob of pre-cum. It was pleasure pain since he was constricted.

He moaned appreciatively. Phoebe placed a hand on the back of his head. "Good boy..."

He was not Stu, but he was doing pretty good for a relative cunnilinguistic novice who was apparently scared shitless. Her arousal was heightened by the eroticism involved in their little orgy being outside in broad daylight. The closest humans were those creating the dust clouds about a mile away on the dirt road. Other than that, the only witness was a deer grazing a few feet away... it was closing on dusk. Still. The potential of someone seeing was a thrill.

At the same time Stu was enjoying the familiar taste and texture and reactions from Martha, who was loving his attentions, which she had experienced before. He had taught her husband well, and she did prefer James' loving attention, but there was just something about Stu's mastery of the craft.

Both men had taken their time. Both had gotten to the point that they were lashing their target's clitoris lovingly.

Both were enjoying having their respective lovers fucking their face while clutching their fingers in their servant's hair.

Both women were experiencing multiple orgasms.

The difference occurred in the afterglow.

Martha coaxed Stu to rest his head on her thigh, caressing his face and hair tenderly and thanking him for the beautiful sensations he had provided. She knew from experience he would not jump up and take her. It was all about her; he would either let her relax and then begin kissing her nether lips again, or they would get up and resume their visit. He was an entirely unselfish lover... that magnificent erection would remain unsated for some time.

James was prepared to do the same thing... remain calm, slowly caressing Phoebe's thighs and abdomen with him mouth until she was ready for another orgasm, if she were. He had learned from the master, if his manhood were free, he would never move atop his lover until coaxed to do so.

However he had no choice, he was locked securely within his cage.

Even before her orgasms finished, Phoebe began writhing beneath James on the table and moaning as if some invisible force had possessed her.

Thrusting her hips upwards, she whined, "Oh god I need you inside me... oh, please... fuck me, please... I NEED your cock... oh, James, oh, James put it in me... aaauuugghhhh...."

Poor James had no idea what to do.

Martha began to offer Phoebe's husband to her so she could have the penetration she obviously craved desperately. Stu placed a hand on her breast to get her attention, then placed a finger to his lips to hush her.

On some of the rare occasions when he had been restrained, either in a chastity cage or tied down... rendered helpless to act, Phoebe had done this to him. He knew what she was doing to James.

It is one thing to WANT a woman when you cannot have her. It is similar if you want her and she does not care about not having you.

It is something entirely different to want her desperately, not to be able to do anything about it because you are locked up, and to have her literally begging, out of control with need to have it, and you cannot give it.

As Phoebe continued to gyrate beneath him, begging, "please! please! Gimme that DICK!" With tears of frustration in her eyes, James almost lost it.