I Married My Own Mom

Story Info
A story of how a mom and son fell in love and married.
2.4k words
3.81
93.2k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sameenni
Sameenni
12 Followers

All the characters in this incident are above 18 years of age.

First of all let me introduce you all to my fam. We live in US, my dad owns a big business of textiles. He often used to visit India for some business meets and there he fell in love with my mom. My mom is Indian, her name is Jyoti. I am 24 and mom is 49. Dad often used to travel worldwide and me and mom are usually alone in our house.

Since long I sleep with mom when dad is on tour. Some days ago I saw mom naked when she was changing clothes and idk why but I kept watching. Since then I am fantasizing about mom and when I sleep with her now I feel something for her. I started touching her nipples when she was deep asleep, I used to run my fingers on her ass and I used to touch her lips. I moved 1 step ahead and I brought my lips close to her lips and felt her breathe for about 20 secs. My cock was rock hard and I masturbated in my underwear. Days passed doing this every night. Dad came home and he stayed with us for 2 weeks. In these 2 weeks I used to take mom's panties and bra and sleep with them in my room. I used to cum in her panties. A day before dad going on tour again mom sensed something was wrong with her undergarments drawer, I cum in almost every panty of hers and a lot of smell of semen was there in that drawer. I guess she knew dad cant do this so her doubt was on me. When dad went I slept with her that night, I was so excited.

Before going to sleep she asked me, "Beta(son), What's wrong with you? I know what you are doing with her my panties." I was stunt and afraid and I denied.

She asked me to swear on her that I don't do anything with her panties and I told her that, "Mom, a month ago I saw you naked and since then I have developed fantasies for you as you are so damn hot from inside."

She was shocked on hearing these words from her son. I started feeling so horny while telling her all this.

I told her, "Mom, I saw your tight boobs and your hairy vagina and that just turned me on so much at that time that I still can't forget that scene."

I further told her everything that I am masturbating so much for her and always thinking about all this and this has reduced my focus from almost everything including my studies. She was a lil tensed for me. While talking my lusty eyes were on her cleavage. She felt so embarrassed.

She said, "Beta(son) make a GF and divert your mind, what are your fantasies will always be just fantasies because I am your mom and we can't do anything." 

I held her from her shoulders and looked in her eyes with so much love and lust and told her that I like no other girl except you.

I said, "Mom I am not a virgin, I have had sex 4 times with 3 of my friends but You are different Mom, I want you, only you now, I have started loving you, so what if we are mother son we can make love."

She almost cried and slapped me and I got so angry that in reflex I slapped back mom so hard. 

I am 5'11" and mom is 5'4" and I have got big limbs and good strength. 

After the slap I felt so bad but I didn't showed the guilt on my face. Her eyes filled with tears and she was so scared of me. I then hugged her and made mom comfortable. I said it was just a reflex.

I said, "Mom I am madly in love with you, either fulfill my fantasies or it wont be good for you."

I successfully dominated her. I kissed her forehead and squeezed her ass. She begged me with hands joined to stop but I held her form her hairs cuz I became so damn horny that I was out of senses and just wanted my mom Jyoti to be mine. 

I said, "Mom it's just a matter of a couple of hours then my hunger will be finished and you are safe, I hope you got what I am saying."

I was looking in her eyes with my on hand holding her wrist tight and one hand holding her fluffy ass. She was well in my control. I licked her tears that were flowing. I don't know why but I again slapped mom so hard. She didn't say anything and submitted herself to me as she had no other option.

I then started my dirty game, I kissed her neck, forehead, lips & I touched my tounge from her tongue. I was a lil rough and I did it intentionally so that she remains dominated. Her body smell was so damn a turn on, I immediately got naked and made mom too. I asked her to hold my cock which she did at once with a scared look on her face and then I rubbed my fingers on her nipples, kissed her neck. I held her form her hair and gave my cock in her mouth and I was so horny that within 30 seconds I ejaculated in her mouth so much. She felt so disgusted but she somehow managed. Damn I just cum in my mom's mouth!

I took her to the washroom, cleaned my dick and asked to clean her mouth.

She did scaringly ask, "Are you done?" 

I replied, "Not at all" and I almost ordered her to sleep with me like we do usually, but this time naked. We slept with my fingers in her pussy. 

As I did cum so much I was feeling a lil weak but my cock was still hard. I was making out with my mom for almost an hour when I felt that now my cock could fuck her. She was half asleep as she was getting pleasure with my fingers so I quickly came on top of her and slid my dick in her pussy. She got scared once. When I was putting my cock in her I saw her eyes were half closed half open like she felt so good. I then fucked her. My cock is 6 inches long but its girth is about 5 inches+. My fat cock gave Jyoti so much pleasure. I again got so horny that I cum inside her pussy. 

She shouted at me, "What the fuck did you do?"

I replied, "It just happened."

My semen was flowing out of her pussy. She held her forehead with her hands and said to me "Beta (son) you should not have done this."

I ignored her words and gave no fuck to her for which she felt bad and I lay down beside her. She got up and went to the bathroom, cleaned herself and came back.

She didn't want to sleep with me but I saw her with so much anger(acting) that she didn't even try to go to another room. 

We then slept. In the morning when I woke up she was coming out of the bathroom, fully dressed to which I shouted, "Jyoti, get naked asap." She was shocked that I took her name and afraid because I was going to fuck her again. She didn't take off her clothes but stood still, and when I got out of bed angry, she moved two steps back. I grabbed her arms, threw her on the bed, removed her PJs and panty, and fucked her so hard in the ass. She was shouting badly like so badly I pulled her hair. This time I was not going to cum soon and I kept fucking her ass. 

I knew my mom was in pain, but pleasure was my priority at that moment. 

I then got her completely naked and fucked in cowgirl while sucking her tits. Then in standing doggystyle and finally in missionary and cum again inside her. While fucking I slapped her thrice and her face was red. We both cleaned. Then she made breakfast for us. She asked me to bring some ipills. All this while her face was so distressed. She can't even tell my father because he loved me so much that he would blame her for all this. She adjusted to the conditions. The night and morning fuck went on for days, I even bought her some gifts. I saw a little improvement in her like she accepted this. After 8 or 9 days whenever I asked her to do it she did it without any resistance. 

Our final night came, because the next morning dad was coming home. We did intimate sex and she enjoyed it. When I was on top of her she asked me, "Beta(son), Why do you beat me?"

To which I replied, "Mom, I like rough sex."

Then we talked more. We were talking like husband and wife. 

I then told her, "Mom, I love milfs, I am less interested in teens. I like you so much, since the day I saw you naked I have never got the feeling that this lady is my mom. I love you so so much Jyoti.  

"Mom, I even have fantasies for your sister(my aunt). " 

She felt maybe awkward and said, "Don't even think of her. "

"I don't want you to commit a crime, so do whatever you want with me."

I replied, "Don't worry Mom, I won't do anything with anyone; I'll only fuck you."

After this we fucked and I cum inside her again. I slept in my own room because my dad was coming in the morning and it was already 4 a.m.

Dad came and I thought why the fuck he's coming, How will I fuck my Jyoti now? But something so horrible happened to my mom. Dad said he wants a divorce cuz he love someone else now. Mom was like what the fuck! this happened on 18th April, 2021. He told her he is already in love with her(his new chick) and have slept with her. Dad will give half of his property to us which was worth 1.8million$. Mom was shattered and even I was but I also felt that Wait what? Jyoti is all mine now? Yippee.

Mom and dad mutually decided to get separated. This house will be ours only with cash, jewelry & some rental properties. I assured mom that I will take care of her and I bid final goodbye to my father and he shifted with that girl in other city.

For 2 days we were sad and it was mom's birthday on 21st April and on 20th night I bought some gifts for her including a new I phone, Watch and a pair of lingerie with a cake and balloons. I hugged her at exact 12 and wished her and kissed her a lot till 12:08 am. I said, "Mom no more sorrow now, we two gonna live happily now. I love you and will take care of you, Now lets celebrate!"

We both cut the cake and drunk while she got her gifts from me. I asked her to get naked and wear this lingerie and she did, she was looking damn sexy and my cock got rock hard. 

She was on my laps and we were kissing while her mother(my maternal grandma) called her to wish. I fucking can't describe that feeling. She was talking to her mom while sitting on her son's laps only in panty(cuz I opened her bra). Then her sister, whom I wanted to fuck, called and wished and I asked to put phone on speaker cuz I wanted to hear her voice and I was fucking my mom in missionary while she was on call.

She(my aunt) sensed that Jyoti is having sex but she thought its my dad who's fucking her so she said enjoy Jyoti and cut the phone and I got hornier and fucked her harder. I said happy birthday my love and cum inside my mom. We slept kissing all night making love. 

In the morning I made some breakfast for her cuz it's her birthday so she has to be treated like a queen. We went out for dinner enjoyed on 21st night and came back home, again had sex and slept. Next morning she woke me up with a scared expression on face and terrible tone. 

She told me, "Son, I missed my period." 

We sensed she might have got pregnant. I went out and bought prega news and she tested and she was positive...She was pregnant. She was impregnated by her son.

We were so confused and scared. For 2 hours we were just silent.

She said, "We should abort." 

I then said, "Mom, you are now single. What if we let this child come?"

She was confused.

I said, "Mom, I love you and we are already living like husband and wife. Let's get married."

She said, "No, It's not possible.

"What would people think of us?"

I said, "We are not going to tell our neighbours or fam that we are married. It's just for you, me and our child."

She was convinced a bit. I hugged her, kissed her, touched our foreheads and said, "I love you Jyoti. Do you love me?"

She said, "Yes, I love you." She cried a lot  & I hugged her. In the last 2 months, I haven't gotten that mom feeling. And now my mom was going to be my wife. We got ready, went to church, kissed and got married. Then we married in her Indian style too. After a tiring day we came home and celebrated our first night. This time I fucked her gently and gave her orgasms so that she could forget all her pain and sorrow. I was with her through her pregnancy. I comforted her, loved her, made her feel like a queen, pampered her, etc.

It's our anniversary on April 22nd and our child's birthday on January 6th. We were blessed with a healthy daughter on January 6th of next year.

We are living happily after then. We went abroad for vacations, fucked so much and we even changed our house to a new location (which I can't disclose) and here no one knows about us. I sometimes bring other girls home too and fuck them in front of my momwife and she's OK with it because she knows that I need a tight pussy too. That's my wife with the love of a mother.

Sameenni
Sameenni
12 Followers