I May Have Met My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up the next morning, the sun had already risen, and the room was bright, happy, and warm. I lay there listening to the waves as they crashed on the beach. Sometimes, you'd hear the birds cawing as they flew by the open balcony door. The air smelled cool and fresh.

I became aware that I had a bedmate, Anna, who was sleeping comfortably in the nude, without a blanket to my left with her back to me. I thought she snored like a bee, which was both comforting and pretty funny, I must admit. I discovered that I, too, was lying there naked, with no concern in the world. I was pleased that Anna had spent the night with me.

As she turned over, Anna sniffled a couple of times and let out a little sigh, "Mmm... good morning. How did you sleep last night?"

Her buttocks, nether region, and breasts were all as tanned as the rest of her lovely form. She was no longer a young girl, her breasts were slanted to the side, and her pubic hair was sparse and untidy. Her whole package, though, was exquisite in my eyes.

"Mm... I had good a sleep, I'm sorry I fell asleep on you last night. It was a long day." I apologized.

Anna's eyes seemed to laugh as she rolled closer to me, placed her arm over my lower chest, and kissed me. She rested her head on my shoulder before throwing her legs over my stomach and brushing up against my member. As I lay there, I stroked her arm and shoulder with my fingers as she ran hers over my stomach and hairy chest.

"I see you took my clothes off last night?" I teased.

"Mm...mm... I didn't think you'd want to sleep with your heavy clothes on, so I removed them. I was going to wake you up so we could talk and maybe have some fun. But I realized we both had a busy day, particularly you after traveling, working, and our little squabble."

After a few minutes of chatting, Anna and I kissed deeply and passionately for many minutes.

"Would you like to have a quickie? We have time to do that before we get breakfast and be at work."

"Damn right, I'd have anything with you."

"I'll lie on my back, you put it in, and you do anything you want. But we'll have to be quick, like bunny rabbits this morning. We can play for a bit longer tonight. Is it all right with you?"

I nodded, then positioned myself on top of Anna, my fingers clutching her hair and the back of her head. Anna's breaths, as they rose on my face, were as gentle as a whispering willow. Anna let out a gentle moan as I shoved myself gently into her. She put her arms over my neck and clasped her other wrist hard, thus trapping me. The cool morning gusts from the Great Atlantic Ocean rushed through the balcony door every now and again, sending a shiver up my back, yet I was still perspiring heavily.

"Honey, can you do me doggy, I love that?" she asked quietly.

"Hmm...mm..." I murmured. I loved squeezing Anna's fragile, bouncing breasts as I approached her from behind.

I was eager to provide Anna with what she had been wishing for since last night. I drove into her hard, and without warning, she turned around squatted before me, with one hand she held my rigid shaft then squeezed my butt with her free hand, pulling me back towards her. She pulled back on my foreskin just as she was about to put it in her mouth, allowing me to discharge my weapon. Anna took it all in, drew her head back, looked up at me as she swished her gift around in her mouth for a few seconds before swallowing every drop of the liquid she had received. I was only allowed a momentary glimpse of her hazel eyes before being drawn back into her warm and moist lips for quick cleaning.

Anna perched on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs widely. She looked down at herself while wiping the moisture from between her legs with her fingertips. "Did you have a good time on our first little frolic, Denny?"

Before I could answer, she launched herself off the bed and pressed her sticky fingers between my lips, allowing me a taste of her nectar.

Anna headed into the bathroom and quickly returned with a damp cloth, which she used to wipe between her legs. She casually tossed the cloth back into the bathroom and strolled over to the television, where she unzipped her purse and removed her make-up. She stood in front of the large mirror applying her make-up. In my view, there is no lovelier sight on the planet than seeing a nude female applying makeup to herself.

"Mmm... You better hurry Denny and get dressed." Anna quickly dropped her makeup brush and grabbed my luggage from the floor and threw it on the unoccupied bed, she rummaged through my belongings and picked out a red polo shirt and a pair of blue knee-length shorts and socks, tossing them on the bed I was sitting on, then gestured for me to put them on.

I followed her instructions and sat in the chair next to the window, staring out at the gorgeous turquoise waters along the snow-white coastline.

After a bit of thought, I turned to Anna and ask. "Anna... why did you come to me? I heard you chased people away who asked you out."

"Well, to tell you the truth Denny, I saw you the first time you walked by me. I thought you were rather attractive. But I didn't want you to approach me the same way that everyone else does. You know... 'Hey babe let's get it on. To determine if you would stay or flee with your tail between your legs I acted like a bitch, appearing a little dominating and grumpy."

I interjected. "Well, everyone told me you did that. What's different with me?"

"Well... unfortunately, this time, I went a little overboard with it.

"-a LITTLE overboard?!?" I blurted.

"DENNY, really!! I apologize for that okay?" Anna quickly shook her head sideways several times, then she confided while holding makeup in one hand and stretching her arm out and pointing to the bed with the other. "I was certain I'd completely lost you when you went to get your tools from Rusty's car. You came back and stayed. After you and Rusty left last night, I couldn't stop thinking about you and what a mess I had made earlier. I was hoping and hoping you'd come back in the morning. Then you brought me dinner last night and I had a really good time, I decided I needed to get to you before someone else in the office does... so, here we are, on your bed."

Breakfast at the hotel was followed by a return to the office. I finished fixing the old clunker before eleven o'clock, an hour earlier than I had originally promised. After waiting around for a while to make sure everything was working properly, I decided to grab a cab and head back to the hotel, especially since I knew Anna would be busy for the rest of the day. I texted Anna to let her know that I was thinking about her and let her know that I was at the hotel.

At 2:30 p.m., I was sitting by the pool, soaking in the beauty of the pool, palm trees, and all the gorgeous bodies roaming about in different stages of undress, from total nudity to formal wear. I was also enjoying the sunlight, when Anna texted me back then called, inviting me to dinner at her place around 7:00 p.m., which I gladly accepted.

"Hi Denny, where are you?" Anna asked over the phone.

"I'm sitting beside the pool watching the scenery." I joked. "They even run around here naked."

"That's okay, you can gawk to your heart's content, but no touching while you're with me... got that?

"Loud and clear. But I can't help it, I'm wired to look at boobies."

"That's okay, I check out the guys, so it's fair game there. So, I'll see you tonight?"

"Damn right, I wouldn't miss it!"

That evening my taxi pulled up next to Anna's house. To me, her place would be considered a little cottage back home. Anna's home was bordered by a white picket fence and situated across the street from a small pleasure craft marina that harboured sailboats and motorboats of various shapes and sizes. Anna's porch was well lit and rather large with a couple of patio chairs. She came out when she heard the cab; I paid the driver, and he drove away as I walked toward her. Anna strode about barefoot in a short black mini dress that showed off her ample cleavage, alluring behind and midriff. We held each other and stared lovingly into one another's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Our lips were drawn together like two magnets, our kisses were wet and sloppy. Anna moved her lips gently to my neck and back to my lips again. I pushed her hair back and nibbled on her earlobe and licked around the curvature of her ear.

"Mm... uh... I'll fetch us some refreshments and we can relax out back, okay?" Anna suggested as she straightened her dress and pointed for me to use the walkway to the backyard. She turned around and went back into the house.

The backyard yard was small, but intimate, with a high stone wall providing seclusion from the marina across the road. Anna's backyard was accessible and offered a fantastic view of the beach and the ocean. A few feet from the deck a small but well-kept rectangular swimming pool covered most of her backyard. I sat on an outside love seat diagonally across from a pair of open French doors leading into the house, waiting for Anna to emerge.

It was a warm and pleasant evening with very little wind. I could hear a soothing love song coming from inside Anna's house...

♫ Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you ♫

Anna reappeared a few minutes later with the drinks. She sat down next to me, smoothing her hair, and making herself comfortable. During our half-hour conversation, I placed my arm around her and held her in my arms. Everything was going great, suddenly, the tone of the conversation abruptly shifted.

"Um... Denny, I've got a confession to make. I'm hoping this won't have an impact on our relationship." Anna spoke cautiously, looking into my eyes.

I looked back at her with trepidation, certain she was in prison for murder, protesting, betrayal, or stealing a chocolate bar.

"Denny," Anna said softly as she leaned back into my arms. "You're looking at a forty-something woman who can't cook. I ordered a takeout order for us, and it should arrive shortly."

At first, I was relieved, then I wanted to burst out laughing but I knew better. Instead, I rested my head on hers and stroked her bare shoulder.

"Is this true? For a split second, I thought you were going to tell me you were a homicidal maniac of some kind."

Anna dropped her eyes and extended the fingers of her right hand, which enabled me a view her perfectly manicured red nails. She brushed over the top of her fingertips with her other hand. She felt embarrassed by her lack of culinary skills.

"Oh, Honey, that's the least of my worries, so why are you worried about that?" I hugged her even tighter.

Anna paused for a moment. "I wanted to tell you right away. You see, I'm a successful businessperson, a lover, and, I hope, a decent person. My mother was unable to cook too. I tried to take lessons. Cereal and milk are the best I can do." She said looking at me with a shrug.

Anna added. "But as soon as my dates discovered that I'd make a terrible housewife, they all left."

I put my index and thumb on her chin and brought Anna closer to me, I gave her a long drugging kiss.

Music, a different song playing in the background... ♫Sweeter and sweeter... Oh, sweet lady... ♫

"Don't worry, we'll work it out." Just then, I heard the car pulling up out front with our food, the car honk and I hurried to the front of the house to pay the driver. Within seconds he was on his way again.

"Come on, let's eat!" I chirped as I rounded the side of the house and made my way to the backyard. Anna grinned as she sprang to her feet, grabbed the bag, and led me inside her dwelling. I looked around the inside of her little abode as she stood in her kitchen emptying the contents and arranging them on plates. The dining and living spaces were painted white and designed with an open concept.

The table was huge and spherical, surrounded by five large, and heavy dining room chairs. From where I sat, the ceiling was angular with two large skylights on both sides. Presumably, pictures of her family were hanging on the wall across from where I sat. A large fishing net and a few brass ornaments decorated the wall too. There were two eight-panel glass windows above the doorway and two below on each side of the open front door.

Music continued playing in the background, the lights were dimmed, and she had already set the table before I arrived. As Anna approached the table with the plates,

I noticed her pink butterfly-shaped belly button ring with a ruby-coloured gemstone in the middle and white polka dots on its wings. It was a nice addition to her overall appearance. As she stooped forward, grabbing a barbecue lighter and lighting two candles her top drifted open, flashing her jiggling breasts and nipples. I was struck with an intense desire towards her, and I had a bulge that begged and pleaded with me to break free from its materialistic constraints.

Following a nice meal, the two of us relaxed at the table enjoying each other's company; engaging in a romantic conversation. I got to my feet, extended my hand towards her, and asked Anna to dance. She smiled and giggled like a little schoolchild; without hesitation, she gave me her hand. Anna pushed her chair back and stood, wrapping her arms around me, resting her head on my chest. Her perfume flooded my senses and is best described as gentle, earthy, with just a touch of vanilla. The dance was accompanied by very few words, but plenty of gazing into each other's eyes, kissing, stroking, and nudging.

♫ Hold me, dear sweet lady.... I'm falling for you... ♫

Anna took a step back and pulled the zipper on the back of her dress, letting it fall to the floor; she had no undergarments under her dress. Her body was appealing, to say the least; she wasn't excessively skinny or obese. It was evident that this woman had no qualms about flaunting her flawless figure or her sexual prowess.

"It's your turn now!" Anna responded with a mischievous grin, and a low, sensual voice. She touched both her pussy and her breasts as she softly swayed side to side. Even though her areoles were a dark brown, they matched her tanned skin and darkish rigid nipples. I unbuttoned my shirt and pants, letting them fall freely to the floor. My cock sprung up like a spring once I took off my briefs. Anna stood there for many long seconds eyeing my girth. She stepped seductively towards the front door, as she passed me, she grasped and gently squeezed my enormous erection, before continuing towards the door, closing, and locking it for the evening.

♫ You make me want you...Oh, baby... Oh, Baby... ♫

Anna grabbed my hand in hers and brought me to her bedroom. Her bedroom was small, her bed took up most of the space, but it was decorated stylishly. Her bed was nestled between two large closets. The bed was covered in a beige blanket had several huge cushions on top.

♫ Baby... Baby... show me the way to your heart... ♫

Suddenly, I yanked Anna and flung her on the bed, she looked surprised at first but quickly laid her head back and gave herself to me. Her flower was a beautiful sight to see, and her pink stood out because of her tan. When I lowered my head to smell her, her fluid had already started to flow. Anna's aroma was invigorating, and as my tongue touched her labia, I tasted her creamy, nutty nectar.

While I wished I could've simply forced myself into her and let go, now was not the moment. She should be treated like the queen that she is. She had a unique scar on her right knee from a childhood cycling accident; to some, it may seem unattractive, but I thought it was rather cute. My hand gently rubbed her knees then navigated the outsides of her thighs, to her supple derriere as she laid helplessly on the bed. From there, my palms travelled down the inside of her thighs to her core and with the lightest touch, I stroked and kissed her inner thighs softly to the edge of her lips many times.

I licked around her pussy to her stomach to torment her even more. She squirmed, knowing that now was the moment to stoke her fire. With the feathered touch of my fingertips, I dragged over her labia, then swirled around in her wetness rubbing against her clit. It was time to taste her, I placed my arms around her knees drawing Anna to the edge of the bed where I enjoyed her subtly salty fluids. It didn't take long before she arched her back, then lowered herself as ripples of ecstasy rippled through her in short, waves. She seemed to be taking joy in my pleasuring her.

I kissed my way up to her soft breasts where I rolled her nipples gently with my tongue. I teasingly brushed across her swollen nub with my tongue many times. Then gently I suckled on her nipples as if I were extracting the sweet sugars from the petal of an alfalfa flower. I inched my way to Anna's chest, neck, and fine chin. Her lips were soft like a rose petal. She clasped my head in her hands, grabbing my hair and increasing the intensity of her lips on mine. It seemed like we were mating like wild creatures as our tongues twirled, curled, and danced.

♫ Come and hold meee...little woman ♫

Anna squatted down in front of me and took my pride between her lips. Her tongue nearly drove me crazy as Anna teased the head of my erection many times before swallowing it and letting it slide in and out along its lengths. She was well versed in the oral arts. Anna reached behind me and repeatedly dipped her finger in my rear door. I haven't had this done to me since I was a teenager, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Anna once again laid back on the bed and stretched her legs wide, ready to accept anything I had to offer her. Anna's eyes opened widely, and she let out a little yelp as I sunk my throbbing manhood deep inside her. I latched onto her left breast with my hand, squeezing and kneading as I thrust into her hard. The perspiration from our labors drenched us as we made passionate love, kissing, groping, and pounding her womanly flesh. Anna threw her arms out across the bed momentarily losing control of her senses, a most vulnerable stage for any woman. Within seconds my eyes closed tightly, I was on the edge of screaming her name, somehow, I didn't, instead, I exploded inside her. I stood there until I was drained of my thick, white fluids. At the same time, I could feel her contract as she excepted my cum.

I collapsed on the bed beside Anna, I was tired beyond belief.

Anna lay with her arm across her forehead breathing heavily and laughing "Wow...I don't know what to say. That was...was...good! Whew!"

"Well, I'm happy!" I said between breaths.

We laid there for a few yearning minutes in each other's arms. I sprung up and grabbed Anna's hand, yanking her off the bed.

"Where are we going?" Anna cried.

"We have some unfinished business to take care of." I pulled her to the back door and opened it.

"Let's go skinny dipping in your pool."

As I ventured into the sparkling blue water of the pool, I let go of Anna's hand just in time for her to follow.

"Oh Denny, this is a wonderful idea, Denny."

We swam about for a time before resting up against the pool's edge, staring at the moon and stars. The calm waters of the ocean could be heard lapping the beach, it added a relaxing touch to our special night.

"Mmm...this is nice." Anna cooed as she inserted her arm inside mine and rested her head on my shoulders.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Mom I never meant to fall for her.in Mature
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories