I Met a Man Who Wasn't There Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy gives me a new name and more.
5.3k words
4.78
7.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,708 Followers

If you haven't already, I urge you to read the first part before continuing.

***

Cindy's divorce became final 6 months after I went down on her. I insisted she move in with me which was a no brainer.

"johnnie," she said as she hugged me. "Thank you for everything."

"It's nothing Cin. There's plenty of room here. And to be honest," I whispered in her ear. "It's nice to have a woman around here again."

We kissed like two lovers do and then she went to put her things away.

I fixed us dinner and called up to her. "Baby girl, chow time."

I'd broiled a couple ribeye steaks, steamed the asparagus, and microwaved two potatoes. I had a glass of red wine by our plates which were situated across the table from each other.

When Cindy finally came down, I was stunned. She was wearing a semi-transparent pink/coral body suit, her black full panties (think Madonna) were visible. I guess she felt comfortable with me because her bulge was very prominent. I could see that she eschewed the bra which was fine with me and the top was opened to her naval.

The toeless mules she wore showed that her finger nails and toe nails had been groomed with expertise. She had put her hair in a French braid which allowed the diamond earrings to glitter in the back lighting.

Cindy had a hopeful expression on her face as though she wasn't sure if I'd approve of her outfit.

She needn't have given it a second thought. I was instantly erect.

"Damn girl. Are we going to eat or make love?"

Her bright smile let me know that she was relieved that I was non-critical.

She looked at the table and made an exaggerated frown. She went to one place setting and moved it so that we would be sitting next to each other. "There," she said with that cute smile that steals my heart every time she blesses me with it. "That's better."

I held her chair out and seated her. Before sitting, I kissed the back of her neck. Her sigh of appreciation let me know I'd hit a sensitive spot. I would remember that.

I sat and pulled the top off the silver tray that held the asparagus. "Help yourself Cin."

She cut me a look, then looked at the vegetable, then back at me. "What? You don't like asparagus,? I asked"

"For such an accomplished cock sucker johnnie, you sure don't don't know a lot."

"Huh?"

"You never blew Joe after he'd eaten asparagus?"

"Not that I can recall. Why?"

"One word. Yuck."

I got it. I slapped my forehead. "What was I thinking,?" I said embarrassed. "You got me, Cindy."

She smiled and touched my face. "I certainly hope so baby boy."

We ate and gabbed about this and that, nothing really important. Two divorced people really actually beginning to know each other. As much as it was nice and fun, there was some, not much but some awkwardness on both our parts. But that said, she filled my heart with joy.

Cindy helped me with the dishes and we relaxed in the sparsely furnished living room. "We simply have to go shopping tomorrow johnnie."

"For what hon?"

"Honestly, you men. Look around. This place needs some color, some warmth, some style."

"I never gave it much thought but you're right. Shopping tomorrow it is."

We snuggled together each starring into the unlit fireplace.

"Penny for your thoughts johnnie."

"I want to make love to you to be honest with you. I mean besides giving you head, I want to do it all. It's just my first time and I'm unsure of how to do it."

Cindy hugged me tight and giggled into my neck. Then she looked at me kind a shyly. "johnnie, I'm your girl. Make love to me like I'm your girl. That's all. That all there is to it with a couple exceptions."

"What are those?"

Standing and pulling me up by my hands Cindy laughed, I'm your girl with a cock. A cock that's bigger than yours by the way. I have a cock and no breasts. Those are the exceptions. Now come with me."

I let her lead me to our bedroom. I moved in behind her and nuzzled her neck as before. And as before, she responded by moaning softly and reaching back to hold me by my neck. "Oh, that's nice johnnie."

I ran my hands down her body, toying with her nipples and nibbling her neck. She pushed her bottom against my dick which felt great.

My hands moved down her body caressing as I went. I lightly stoked her tummy but pulled my hips away, afraid I'd cum too soon. It didn't take much for me.

I moved around in front and we kissed. Our tongues met and we both had our eyes open looking at each other. Almost simultaneously we closed our eyes and I cupped her bottom and pulled her into me.

Our hard dicks rubbed together and we both inhaled a deep breath. I pulled on the sleeves of her body suit. Kneeling, with my hands on her bottom, I pulled the garment down to her waist. I stayed kneeling and kissed her tummy while pulling her suit down to her feet.

Cindy steadied herself using my shoulder as she stepped out of her garment. I pressed my face to her groin and blew hot air on the hard cock behind her silk panty. I honestly hadn't noticed that her cock was bigger than mine when I first went down on her but now I felt its heat, its power as it throbbed against my lips.

She groaned her appreciation of my efforts and held my head tight against her pelvis. My hands went up under her panty and I held her bare bottom. I wanted her the way a man wants a woman. I wanted to couple with her, to consummate our relationship. God help me, I wanted to stick my dick in her.

I stood and took her left nipple in my mouth and bit it gently. Then the right one. Cindy pulled my Polo shirt over my head and reached for my belt. I stopped her.

I took her hand and led her to the bed. "Lay down baby girl."

She did.

I removed my pants and underwear stood looking at her. Her skin, even in the dim light was alabaster white. It seemed to glow.

I joined her on the bed and we kissed. I knelt up and ran my hands over her skin. "So soft, so smooth," I marveled. "So sexy."

I moved down by her feet, kissing each one while looking directly in her eyes. She opened her legs for me which allowed me to place my face in her crotch and put my mouth on her balls through the silk panty. I stayed there for several minutes, enjoying what I was doing.

I knelt up and closed her legs so I could remove her panties. I looked down on her. Tight stomach, narrow hips, bare and flat chested, pretty eyes watching me closely. "Beautiful," was all I could say.

Cindy smiled at me and held her arms up. I joined her in an embrace and our naked bodies became familiar with each other.

She helped me when I turned her over and I kissed my way from her broad shoulders down her back. My lust was building.

I licked and kissed her buttocks and indicated that she raise up a little.

With her bottom raised, I was able to lick her balls from behind. I bit the sensitive inside of her thighs, teasing her. I plastered my face between her cheeks and stabbed at her anus with my tongue. I heard muffled squeals of delight and kept my tongue in her bottom for a few minutes.

Needing more, I wet my finger and began to probe her bottom.

Cindy began to squirm and groan, twisting and writhing.

I inserted one finger into my girl. Then another. I was unsure of what I was doing so I went slowly, not wanting to hurt her.

"Fuck me johnnie. Take me baby."

I turned her on her right side and raised her left knee to her shoulder. I spit in my hand and rubbed it on my dick, then placed it at her opening.

"Go on johnnie. You won't hurt me. Don't be afraid of that baby."

I pushed in. We both moaned in passion.

Even with my little dick Cindy was tight. I stroked very slowly knowing it wouldn't take me long to cum. I stopped fucking and lay there enjoying the feel of my balls on her soft thigh as we kissed.

I pulled back and looked her in the eyes, "Cindy," I said very softly but with all seriousness, "I love you."

"Oh God johnnie, She said hugging me close. "I haven't heard that for so long. I love you too my sweet boy." We both had tears in our eyes.

Couldn't be helped. There was nothing I could do to avoid it. I came in her. Just hearing her tell me she loved me too pushed me over the edge.

"Oh shit," I said which was completely inappropriate for the moment.

Cindy, understood what had happened and smiled. "It's okay baby. We both knew you were quick on the draw."

"I'm sorry Cin. I wish I could last."

"Baby, there are things we can do to help you last but for now, I think you know how to help me finish.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"To wash up baby. Back in a sec."

I washed my dick and returned to my woman. I kissed her again, prolonging her arousal. I nibbled her titties and kissed her tummy as I cradled her balls in my hand.

With my head on her mid-drift, I lapped at the head of her cock. Her leakage was savory, the same as I remembered.

I took her cock in my mouth and began a slow bobbing, using my tongue on the underside of the shaft. I could feel her hips begin to move in time with my face. I sucked her until I felt her balls tighten and stopped.

I brought Cin to the edge 4 or 5 times before she begged me to finish her. "Oh, johnnie, my sweet boy. Suck momma off baby, please let me cum."

And cum she did. "Oooh shit, that's good. Suck it johnnie eat my cum baby. God what a wonderful cock sucker you are."

After she regained her composure, we held each other.

I fell asleep spooning her, my left hand holding her cock.

Like most women I've known, and ladies, I hate to stereotype you, Cin was a shopper. She had me purchase carpets, curtains, candle sticks, candles, accent pieces galore.

Walking hand in hand we passed a lingerie store. "Come inside with me johnnie."

I joined her and watched as she selected several pairs of panties. Then she held up a white, lacey negligee top against my chest. "Yes. This will do nicely."

Cindy giggled when I asked her about all those new panties she bought. "Don't worry johnnie. You'll love them."

I had no idea she was talking about me wearing them.

When we got home she suggested we have a glass of wine and talk. Afraid it was something serious that would spoil the last couple days, I was greatly relieved when she smiled and patted the seat on the couch beside her.

"As you know johnnie, I'm really a dude, a guy. You could say a wolf in sheep's clothing." Sipping her wine, I could see she was mulling something over.

Finally she set her glass down and took both of my hands. "You're gay, johnnie. Just like me."

"No way Cindy. I was married remember. I used to fuck my wife until my performance pissed her off to the point that she would only let me eat her out."

"Yes johnnie. I know all of that." She smiled patiently at me. "I was once married too and like you, I fucked me wife at first. And just like you baby, I was content to sit back and watch another man fuck her. And, just like you, I ended up sucking his cock and enjoying it so very much."

I sat and listened to my girl explain things that should have come naturally to me. I was quickly falling deep under her spell.

"You not only suck cocks johnnie but you love it. You fucked me in my bottom. You knelt over my prone body and me with a raging erection and you looking at my cock with a hard-on too. You told me you love me."

"But I do Cindy," I said interrupting her.

"Yes. And I love you. This is why I'm telling you these things."

"I want you to do something for me baby boy. I want you to go upstairs and shave off all of that body hair you have. When you're finished, I want you to select a pair of the new panties we bought today and put your favorite pair on. Can you do that for me?"

I hesitated momentarily.

Cindy looked at me expectantly, knowing I could deny her nothing.

The after shave lotion burned but I plowed ever onward.. I dumped the bag of panties on the bed. Red, blue, leopard print panties spilled out. Full back, bikini, boy-cut, thongs, high-waisted panties, so many to choose from.

I felt a tad foolish pulling up the leopard print panty. Looking in the mirror, I turned this way and that checking the fit. I liked the way they hugged my butt. There was no real tell-tale bulge in front, my under-endowed dick was unnoticeable.

I returned to Cindy and stood before her grinning sheepishly.

"Turn around for me. Let me see all of you. Oh, baby. A girl would die to have an ass and hips like yours. They look so pretty on you. I knew you'd look great in panties." Do you like them? You do, don't you?

"Yeah. I guess."

Cindy came to me and tilted my chin up so she could look me in the eye. "Be honest johnnie, tell momma how nice they feel."

I took her hand and placed it on my erection. "Do actions still speak louder than words,?" I asked.

She placed her other hand on my rear end. "I want my boi in panties, johnnie. But I want more than that," she whispered in my ear.

In a matter of a few days, Cindy had me wearing women's clothing around the house. I felt foolish at first. It was a lot to compute. I accepted that I'm gay. She had been right. Knowing she has a cock larger than mine gives me a hard-on. Her broad shoulders, boyish bottom, big hands, it all made me horny. She had the whole package as far as I am concerned.

One Saturday she took me to the salon she used. All the Vietnamese girls knew her and I soon became comfortable with them as well. Cindy sported a wide grin when she heard the staff call me a girly man.

There I got my first mani-pedi and I wouldn't call it a make-over because it was the first time I'd ever worn make-up. But when I left the place, I knew I attracted looks from the men we passed on the street.

Cindy's transitioning of me to cross-dressing was easy. There wasn't anything I would not do for her. I had some doubts about the changes but kept them to myself. Wearing women's' clothes around the house became the norm. We called each other our Lesbian girlfriends.

Cindy even went so far as to tell me that I looked better in a mini-skirt than she did which I took as a great compliment.

She showed me how to affix hosiery to a garter belt, wear padded bras. She assisted me in putting on make-up. Like little kids playing dress-up, we had fun doing all those things.

Usually we would end those sessions in a 69.

When I zipped up the mini-skirt Cin loaned me, she showed me how to position it so my stocking tops showed even when standing still. Pulling up the waist so that when I bent over my panty covered bottom showed off what she called my greatest ass-set. We giggled together, I mean the way she said it and all.

"You look absolutely slutty, johnnie. Absolutely slutty."

"Why, thank you kind Miss," I tittered back.

"About your name baby. I think it's time you assume a more feminine name. A name that compliments your new look."

We were eating dinner when she brought it up. I looked at myself. I was wearing a pink jumper. You know the kind that looks like bibbed overalls except that they're really short shorts. My legs, without hair appeared more shapely. The thong I wore cupped my dick and balls nicely. With my nails done and my face made-up, I decided she was right. I blurted out ,"Jennifer."

Cindy clapped her hands. "Great choice baby girl. Jennifer it is."

That was the first time she referred to me as a girl. It felt good and I did feel very feminine.

"Now Jennifer, it's time we girls spread our wings."

"How are we going to do that Cin?"

Well jennie, I think we should go out and see if we girls can attract men."

I was crestfallen. Here I was in love with her and she wants to go out and pick up men.

I told her it made me feel bad that she would want to do that and Cindy clasped my hands and sat on my lap. "jennie, baby, I love you. I hope you believe that. But sweet girl, I need more, sexually I mean. I don't want to lose you and if you say don't go, I won't go out."

"But why do you need more? I don't understand."

Cindy sighed. "Baby, I need a dominant male from time to time to satisfy me. jennie, honey, you're sweet and kind and gentle. I need a man to use me, fuck me deep and hard, one who can make me beg to suck his cock. Baby girl, a real cock..."

She left my little dick unspoken but I knew what she meant.

Of course I relented but only after Cin promised me that she would practice safe-sex and it would only be for sex. She made me promise those same things to her which I did although at the time I felt it unnecessary because I had no intention of being picked up by some guy.

I'd passed the gay club on 19th St in DC near Dupont Circle many times but had never entered, never crossed my mind to do so.

My eyes took a bit to get used to the glare. It wasn't that the lights were so bright but a spot light would rotate giving the place a sad 70's disco atmosphere.

Cindy held my hand and whispered for me not to be scared. "You know how to handle a cock jennie. There's nothing gonna happen to you here that you don't want to happen."

This night Cindy helped me with my attire, an outfit I would not have chosen for myself.

I was wearing black panty hose over which she put me in shiny black hot pants. The bottom of my butt hung out obscenely suggestive. That delighted Cin.

My blouse was a transparent, maroon button down with a scalloped neck that hid my Adam's apple. The long sleeves ended with the same scalloping at the cuffs.

Cin had me apply what she call cock sucker red lipstick. My hair which she insist I grow out was still too short to do much with was done in a pageboy style. The maroon highlights she applied would wash out during my next shower.

My feet fit nicely into my new Espadrilles. My toe nails were polished the same color as my finger nails.

For her part, Cin had selected a leather mini-skirt. I watched as she tucked her cock and balls back under herself and was amazed at how easy they seemed to just disappear. "It's magic," she smiled, pulling up her red panties.. "Be glad you don't have to worry such things."

I guess it's easy to say those things when you have a nice big cock.

Her white blouse clearly showed the padded black bra she wore under it. She was her usual fuckable self when we hopped in the Uber and took off.

Leaving the Uber, Cindy took me by the hand and led me to the club's entrance. Her black patent leather knee high platform boots had her towering over me by nearly 8 inches and I felt almost child-like holding her hand as she led me inside.

Now, the Eurotrash thumping reverberated through my body as we made our way to the bar. We garnered lots of looks from the others already there.

Cindy ordered two Pink Ladies and we looked around until we found a open table.

The place was filled with characters of all shapes, sizes, and costumes. Leather seemed to be the material of choice among this crowd. Leather shorts. Leather vests. Leather hats. You get the idea.

Cin pointed out some of the real women who were there with their women.

I looked at the couple and then back at Cin. It was obvious to me that she saw something or some one that caught her interest.

"Look over there jennifer. See that big man? He's Bear. Big, hairy, a huge cock. He's the total package baby girl. Believe you me."

I looked to where she was pointing. He was indeed a large man. He had the arms of a weight lifter. Wearing a black leather vest that he neglected to button, I could see his hair covered chest. My eyes traveled down his torso and the bulge in the front of his matching leather pants looked huge. "How do you know him Cin,?" I asked already knowing and already feeling that first pang of jealousy.

"Guess."

"You slept with him."

"No jennifer. There was no sleep involved. We were much too active, me sucking and him fucking me to oblivion."

I saw Cindy wave to Bear who saw her and came over to our table. "Cindy, you beautiful slut. How have you been?"

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,708 Followers
12