I Met My Sister on Valentine's Day

Story Info
Lonely girl forced to spend Valentine's day with step-sister.
12.9k words
4.78
38k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


Kay

It was Valentine's Day when I finally met her. Her name was May, and she was my new sister. Perhaps it was a coincidence, or maybe it was fate. Whatever it was, our paths just so happened to cross on the world-renowned day of love.

She had been a mystery until then. The woman my father recently started dating, Sharon, had moved in with us rather quickly. I knew she had a daughter in college that was about a year older than me, but with me being at home attending community college, and her hardly ever visiting, I had not gotten the opportunity to meet her yet.

Finally, the day had come, and of all days it was February fourteenth. I had no plans that day because I didn't have a boyfriend. The idea of going out with someone that night sounded intriguing, but it looked as if I was just going to be home watching Netflix, like any other night.

That's when the news came in that I was finally going to meet her. While sitting down for lunch, I received a call from Sharon. She greeted me saying, "Hi, Kay... it looks like you're finally going to meet May today..."

"Really?" I asked, almost jumping out of my seat. It's not that I was scared or anything; I was just so unprepared to meet this girl who would possibly turn into my step-sister someday.

"Yeah, here's the deal, Kay... May and her boyfriend broke up this morning. I'm guessing she doesn't want to be alone for Valentine's Day, so she asked if she could come home."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that..."

"Now, here's the thing... May knows that I moved apartments, but I didn't tell her I moved in with you guys... I figured she might not show up if she knew she'd be meeting you guys for the first time..."

My eyes grew big as my heart started to race. "Are you sure that's a good idea for her to meet us on those terms? I wouldn't want to start our relationship off on the wrong foot."

"Yeah, well.... that's where I kind of need your help," she started, making me even more nervous. "Your dad and I are going to a concert out of town right after work... and we won't be home until tomorrow morning..."

Oh, god... I thought to myself, as I waited for the rest of her terrible plan.

"I was hoping that you could keep her company tonight and explain the situation when she gets there..."

"Sharon, that's a horrible idea!" I expressed, growing red in the face. "Can't you guys cancel your date, since May is showing up?"

"I wish we could, but there are no refunds for the tickets. Just do me a solid and try to make sure she's okay, please!"

"Ugh... okay... but I don't know anything about her... Like... what should I talk to her about? What are her interests?"

"Umm... she likes cats," Sharon answered after racking her brain for what felt like an eternity.

"Cats? I'm supposed to talk to her about cats?"

"Yeah, that's a great place to start!" she said, brushing off my concerns now that she successfully dropped all the responsibility on my shoulders. She then rushed off the phone with me, saying, "I'll talk to you more later. Thanks, Kay!"

After ending the call, I just sat there at the table for a moment, groaning to myself. I had to push my food out of the way so I could drop my head on the table. This is going to suck... I moaned, silently.

The rest of the day was agonizing, knowing I was going to have to meet this girl who probably wouldn't like me. I was in a no-win situation, and it was her mom who left me there to suffer.

Worst of all, May and her boyfriend had broken up that exact day... Valentine's Day! There was no way someone with a broken heart would want to spend that day with me...

I had seen a couple pictures of May in the past when my dad first started dating Sharon. She seemed like an extremely beautiful girl, but she didn't smile in any of the pictures I saw. I always wondered if she just had a tough exterior, or if she simply didn't like taking pictures. Either way, my chances of having a positive interaction with her were slowly vanishing the more I thought about it.

Wanting to make a decent impression, I changed out of my house clothes into a blouse and some jeans. I didn't want her to think of me as some kind of slob that just sat around all day. I wanted her to think of me as a cool sister... if that were ever possible....

Sharon and my dad planned on leaving for their trip right after work, so I wasn't going to get a chance to see them again before May showed up. That left me just sitting in my room all afternoon, counting down the hours until she arrived.

Not knowing what else to do, I decided to go to the store so I could get a few things for when she arrived. It was hard to shop for her though, because I didn't know what she liked, nor did I know anything about her at all.

The best plan that I came up with, however, was to just order whatever food she liked when she got here. Sharon said May would be showing up around dinner time anyway. I figured I could just ask what her favorite restaurant was and then pick it up as a to-go order.

The restaurants were definitely going to be busy, since it was Valentine's Day and all. Sitting at home eating takeout with my new sis wouldn't have sounded that bad to me actually... if it weren't for the fact that I knew it was going to be awkward as hell...

Feeling stressed, I decided to put off any further planning for the next few hours. I was already anxious enough, so I just wanted to get home and clear my mind by watching some TV until it was closer to May's arrival. I just bought a couple of items, a cheap bracelet and a bottle of wine, before jumping into my car and heading back.

Unfortunately, when I got the apartment, there was no relaxing for me. As I approached the door, I witnessed a girl with long shiny black hair standing there, as if she were waiting for someone to answer. It was her... I knew it was her from just the aura radiating from her intimidating stature.

She was about my height and weight, maybe a little more defined, and yet she carried herself with much more confidence than I ever could have. In a word, she was gorgeous. I could tell even before I got close to her.

When I approached, she turned and looked at me for the first time with her big blue eyes. I became frozen at the sight of her pretty face. With just one look, she had me so intimidated, I could barely even talk.

It's not that I was sizing her up, but she seemed pretty immaculate compared to me. Her chest was a bit bigger than mine, her waist was thin, and her legs looked long and smooth in her skirt. Combine that with her face, her beautiful black hair, and the alluring aroma from her perfume... I just didn't understand how anyone would ever want to break up with her.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a dull and unamused voice, causing me to jump out of my skin as I hadn't even realized how creepy I must have looked while I was staring at her.

"You're May, aren't you?" I responded after finally gathering myself. "I'm Kay... it's short for Katherine, but I never go by it. I kind of like how Kay rhymes with May, now that I think about it... Your mom is dating my..."

"I already know who you are," she quickly interrupted, breaking eye contact as she stared at the door again. "Can you just let me in, or do we need to do full introductions out here?"

Rushing to open the door, I let her into the apartment before grabbing my things and joining her. "Oh, no... Sorry about that," I said as I followed her into the kitchen. "Sharon's not here, by the way. She and my dad are actually..."

"Yeah, she told me already," May interrupted, once again. "I called her when I pulled into the parking lot so she could let me in. That's when I found out I had been tricked into showing up."

Hoping we could relate if I took her side, I agreed by explaining, "Yeah, I didn't think it was a good idea. I've actually been really nervous about it since she told me during lunch."

May then glared at me for a second, leaving me frozen. "So, you didn't want me to show up is what you're saying?"

"That's not what I meant! Er... uh... sorry! I just meant, like... you should have been informed of the situation... so you could make your own choice... with all the facts included..."

With a deep sigh, she looked away from me before letting out her frustrations. "I guess she wasn't wrong, though. It's not like I wanted to spend Valentine's Day with some stranger, so she felt the need to lie to get me to come."

"Well, I'm not totally a stranger," I started, growing nervous as I stared at the annoyed woman. Feeling the need to create some sort of bond between us, I joked, "Our parents are together now, so in a way... you're spending Valentine's Day with your sister... not a stranger..."

May glared at me once again, unamused by my joke. "Yeah, that sounds way worse," she said, furrowing her eyebrows. "No offense, but you're just not my type."

Waving my arms, I quickly explained, "Oh, I didn't mean to put it like that... I'm not into girls and I figured you aren't either! I meant... I just heard that your boyfriend broke up with you, so you're probably not interested in anyone at all right now..."

Immediately, there was an awkward silence as I had once again put my foot into my mouth. Folding her arms, May asked, "Why would you bring that up when you just met me a couple minutes ago?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! It's just that your mom told me..."

"And why do you assume he broke up with me? Do you find it difficult to believe someone would want to stay with me?"

"No, it's not that!" I argued back, completely red in the face. "Your whole trip here was last minute, so I thought you were shocked by him suddenly breaking up with you or something... And of course I think someone would want to be with you... You're gorgeous!"

Still feeling frantic about the way I presented myself to my new sister, I continued my blabbering. "How about this? Let's talk about something else... Um... er... so... do you like cats?"

May's face went from annoyed to almost insulted. "Cats? That's your idea of starting a conversation? Cats?!"

"Uh... yeah... It was your mom's suggestion..."

"I know... but thanks for yet another over explanation."

Finally feeling the need to defend myself a bit, I threw my hands up in the air in frustration, "Hey, this whole situation was dropped on me last minute, you know? I didn't plan on hosting anyone, but I'm doing my best... I even got you a bottle of wine, and I figured I could pick up some food for you."

After another long pause, May let out a loud sigh. "Why don't you just show me where my room is? I'm not hungry, and I'm definitely not in the talking mood."

"Uh... about that... This apartment only has two bedrooms, so..."

"So, I'm either sharing a room with you or I'm sleeping on the couch... Got it..."

Feeling kind of guilty for some reason, I quickly made a polite suggestion. "You can just take my room and I'll sleep on the couch, if you'd like."

Shrugging her shoulders, the beautiful brunette simply replied, "Well, I'm the one who showed up almost unannounced. Why don't you just tell me what you'd like?"

After thinking about it for a second, I responded with, "I'd like to sit out here in the living room and chat for a bit. We might as well get to know each other since we might become sisters and all."

May just stared at me again, looking at me as if I were stupid. Then, when I asked if I had said something wrong, she answered, "I was talking about our sleeping arrangements... not what you wanted to do right now..."

Immediately, I was red in the face with embarrassment again. Before I could get out another apology though, she cut me off by saying, "If that's what you really want to do, then fine... It's not like I have any other plans."

I followed her awkwardly from the kitchen to the living room, where we both took a seat on opposite ends of the couch. Even though she agreed to chat with me, I decided to turn the TV on to help with the impending awkward moments of silence.

Much to my surprise, May was the one who started talking first, asking, "So you're going to community college here?"

"I am," I quickly answered, jumping at the opportunity to have an actual conversation with her. "I just wanted to get my basics out of the way before going to a university. Next year, I'm thinking of transferring to a few different universities. I was actually really considering yours."

"Mine is okay. I'll be graduating next year so we wouldn't be going to school together."

"Do you plan on staying out there?"

"Yes... Why? Did you want to visit me out there or something? You know we're not actual sisters, right?"

With a sigh of despair, I looked at May and expressed, "Hey, I get that this is awkward and all, but you can at least pretend to be cordial. Please don't take your anger out on me. I know you'd much rather be spending Valentine's Day with your ex."

Although I almost regretted saying that out loud, she surprised me with her quick response. "I think it's less awkward with you than it would have been with him."

"Wait... Are you being serious?"

"Yeah, I really was the one who broke off the relationship this morning."

"But... why on Valentine's Day?"

"I don't know," she answered, looking as if this was the first time she really pondered it. "I guess I just didn't see the point of being with him anymore. I was going to give it one last shot today. We had plans and everything... but I realized there was no point because it wouldn't change the way I felt."

"Well... why didn't you want to be with him any longer?"

"I guess I just lost interest in him over time. There was no passion... no excitement. Sometimes I wondered If I was just with him because I felt like I was supposed to be. Then I woke up and decided I didn't want to fake it anymore. To be honest, the more I think about him, the more I realize I'd rather be with someone who's all wrong for me, as long as there's actual excitement."

Seeing how matter of fact she was, I could only assume she explained it to her poor ex the same way she did to me. Still, I almost respected the way she was able to take her life into her own hands so abruptly.

"How about you?" May asked. "Wouldn't you rather be out with some guy instead of being stuck here with me?"

"Me? No... I don't have anyone I'd rather be hanging out with... All my friends have boyfriends, so they are busy tonight..."

"And you don't have a boyfriend?"

"No," I answered, shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly. "My ex and I broke up a couple of months ago. He wanted me to follow him to his college, and the distance just became too much. To be honest, I'm pretty sure he just found someone else over there."

"You don't seem upset."

"I guess I'm not. The long distance thing was kind of rough on me. It's been nice not worrying about someone so far away, and I always kind of figured we'd eventually break up, anyway..."

Grabbing the bottle, May let out yet another sigh before expressing, "So, you're just like me, huh? Stuck with your new sister on Valentine's Day."

"I guess so," I replied, finally feeling that connection with her I had been seeking. Then suddenly, my eyes lit up as I tried to make the best of the situation. "You know what? I don't see it as being stuck with you. I see it as... I get to spend Valentine's Day with my sister!"

Shaking her head at me, May asked, "What has gotten into you?"

I stared into those eyes of her that appeared so judgmental, and responded, "We should totally go out and do something!"

"Do something? Like what?"

"I don't know... What plans did you and your ex have before you broke up with him?"

"We were going to see a movie and then go out for drinks."

"Then let's go out and see a movie together! We can come back and have that bottle of wine afterwards. What do you say? Come on, just humor me! It'll be fun!"

"Fine, I'll go with you," May said as she rolled her eyes. She then opened the bottle of wine and warned, "But I'm going to have some before we leave."

"Oh, sure... Go right on ahead," I replied. However, just before I could jump up to grab some glasses, I noticed May chugging the wine straight from the bottle. "Wait, May... What are you doing?!"

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking at me like I was an idiot. Then, handing the bottle over to me, she continued, "Are you afraid because I put my lips on it... like an indirect kiss?"

"No!" I quickly reacted, grabbing the bottle out of her hand. Wanting to prove her wrong for some reason, I took a sip from it. "See?! No problem here..."

Finally appearing satisfied, May hopped up to her feet and asked, "So, are you ready to head to the movies?"

"Let me touch up real quick," I said just as she was walking by. Then, as I got a hint of that sweet aroma coming from her once again, I commented, "You smell really good, by the way. Is that a vanilla perfume you're wearing?"

"It is," she answered, pausing right in front of me. Staring down at me with those mysterious eyes, she expressed, "You smell good too..."

"Oh, thanks... I'm not wearing any perfume though..."

Suddenly, the next thing I knew, May had hopped up on the couch and was now straddling my lap. My body became frozen with her so close... Then, as her breath gently graced my neck, I quickly found myself unable to breathe...

For a second, I thought she was going to kiss my neck. My hands automatically grabbed onto her hips as she radiated closer to my body. Then, she pulled on my collar a little, exposing my shoulder and my bra strap, as she positioned her face right against my skin.

Propping herself up so that she was high above me again, she rested her hands on my shoulders and looked down at my scared face. "Cherry blossom, right?"

I looked up at her with my hands resting against her hips. After reminding myself to breathe, I took in some air and nervously reacted, "...What?"

"Cherry blossom," she repeated, staring straight into my eyes. "That's the scent of the lotion you're wearing, isn't it?"

Still shaking from having such a mysteriously beautiful woman on top of me, I timidly answered, "Uh... yes...". Then, when she crawled off, I began blushing even harder as I caught a glimpse of her sexy garnet panties. After taking a second to gather myself, I asked, "Did you really have to sniff me like that?"

"What's wrong with it?" she asked, now staring at me like I was the one in the wrong. Clearly, she had noticed that I caught a glimpse of her underwear, which made me feel like I was in trouble for some reason. Instead of lecturing me for it, however, she just continued, "I didn't realize you were so afraid of being touched."

Quickly, I tried to explain myself, hoping I hadn't offended her in any way. "No, it's not that. You can touch me if you want, but I just wasn't expecting you to..."

"I'm your new sister... but you don't like it when I get close to you?" she interrupted.

That wasn't true, and she had to know it. I was still blushing, and for some reason, just the thought of her being on top of me like that again made my heart pound.

Oddly enough, before I could come up with an explanation, May simply walked off, instructing, "Just let me know when you're ready. Oh, and you're driving, by the way."

I sat there on the couch for a moment, trying desperately to catch my breath. Then, when she called my name again, I quickly snapped out of my deep thoughts and responded, "Right! Coming!"

***

Somehow, the car ride to the movies was even more awkward than meeting May in the first place. As if the possibility of her disliking me wasn't scary enough, now I couldn't stop thinking about the way she climbed on me and pressed her face against my neck.