I Miss you, MK: Storytime

Story Info
I tell MK a rousing tale.
5.9k words
3
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STORYTIME

It all started one morning.........

The shoes were a gift to her. I thought they were both sexy and classy, something she could wear for business appointments and for general wear. Bonus points for me as I'd benefit either way.

We had been laying in bed in the hotel. She had been slowly stroking my cock with her fingers and I was simply enjoying the gentle light caresses. I was in no hurry for anything, just luxuriating in the attention of this exceptional woman.

She was wearing a pair of 4 inch leopard print mules and nothing else. There was something exquisitely erotic and deliciously sexy about her in just a pair of stilettos. She was that rare woman who loved feminine things and loved being sexy. Stilettos, among other beautiful things, were a staple of hers.

"What's in the box?" She eyed the plain cardboard rectangle on the nightstand.

"Oh, that? Just something I found for you. Thought you might like it."

She cast a suspicious look at me and arched an eyebrow. "More...." Her body shifted, her hand left my cock, it reappeared with her leopard stiletto,"...nonsense like this?"

I shrugged. She tried to hold a serious look, a faint smile developed and she traced the spire of the shoe along my thigh, my cock, up my body to my face where she gently passed it along my jawline, my cheek and traced my lips.

"Oh, mister. I'm not sure it's good for you to feed my addiction to 'visions of loveliness'." She worked very hard to deadpan the rest of her words.

"Next thing you know I'll be flying across the country, meeting you in hotel rooms where you'll keep me prisoner and force me to wear all sorts of...delicious naughtiness and make me do all kinds of wicked things with you."

"OK, beautiful. I understand. I'll take them back."

She gently forced the spike of the shoe between my lips, left it there, rolled across me - "like Mannix" as she once put it - pulling off the other mule before she hit the floor.

Grabbing the box she set one cheek on the edge of the bed and faced me. Her eyes shone brightly as she gripped the box and she beamed like a kid at Christmas.

"MK, why are you grinning like an idiot? You don't even know what's in there."

She hugged the box to her bare breasts, "Because they're from you. I know I'll like it, whatever it is. You know me too well to not get the right thing."

"Well, I hope so."

But once she saw the heels everything came to a stop.

She loved them, oooing and aaawing, and insisted on immediately trying them on. That entailed a wardrobe change because she wanted to see how they looked with some work attire.

She pulled on a white silk sleeveless blouse. A black satin garter belt was followed by a pair of very sheer black RHT stockings. She grinned wickedly as she sat in the work chair and rolled them slowly up her legs. Just as slowly and teasingly she put on the shoes followed by a simple black skirt that stopped a few inches above her knees. She didn't bother with a bra or panties.

The sight of her in those heels and those sheer stockings soon made my dick hard enough to break glass.

Needless to say she noticed my reaction and decided to take advantage of me.

Isn't that just like a dame?

While I lay on the bed, she strutted around the room getting a feel for the new shoes. Walking to and fro, knowing I loved to see her move in her stockings and heels. She loved teasing me and made the most of it. I was torn between watching her breasts move and sway under the flowing silk and her legs.

She sat in the work chair again, coyly pretending she didn't see me watching her every move, crossed her legs, recrossed them, pivoted in the chair so I didn't miss a single angle and then stood up. She moved around the room, stopping here and there to bend over or cross one shapely ankle over the other. The whisper of the nylon was a siren's song to me.

Once again she seated herself in the chair, admired the new footwear and slowly, ever so slowly, slid her hands down a crossed leg. She recrossed her legs a few more times, still pretending I wasn't watching her.

"Soooo lovely." A red-tipped hand slid up to the hem of her skirt and carried it up her thigh, exposing the full welt. "Well, I guess I should put them away until my appointment next week. Thank you, mister. They are beautiful."

She stood, walked toward the closet but stopped in front of the mirror near the bed to ostensibly admire the heels and how they looked with the outfit. In reality she was just prolonging the tease. She could she how rigid my cock was, the blatant lust in my eyes and could read my thoughts as if they were written on my forehead.

"Do I even need to ask if you like this outfit?" She gestured at her attire.

She could see me smile and my full enthusiasm in the mirror.

"Oh, mister.....you're awfully easy to please."

"And you're awfully beautiful. And awfully sexy. And awfully naughty. And..."

She put one hand on a hip, shifted her weight to one foot, watched me in the mirror and smiled while I admired the view of her stockinged legs and the stilettos.

I saw the birth of an idea on her face. A flash of smile that was the very definition of mischievous.

"Well, buster, unlike you I have work to do." She grinned, turning she unbuttoned more buttons. More delicious cleavage was revealed.

"Yessiree. Got a problem employee to deal with, dontchaknow."

Moving to the work desk in an affected manner that I thought of as her 'Fashion Model Walk', where one foot was placed almost directly in front of the other in a straight line. This caused her hips to move in what was a uniquely delicious way and made her calves flex in such a manner as to stir my nether regions any time she did it. On that occasion she just pushed my lust meter well past overload.

Once across the room, she spun the chair so it faced the bed. She sat down and very, very slowly crossed her legs, smiling at me the whole time. She idly twirled her foot. Rotating the chair a bit she picked up her phone and her glasses. Her grin widened as she lifted the phone to her ear.

On the nightstand my phone buzzed. I didn't move. I was not going to be distracted from this show.

"Yes, buster. You're late for your annual performance evaluation."

"Please cuuum to my office immediately." As she placed her phone on the desk, she lowered her glasses and gave me that 'look'. Raising one hand she hooked a red-tipped finger at me with the classic 'come here' gesture

Just as slowly she uncrossed and recrossed her legs. The whisper of the nylon was exquisite.

Meanwhile I had not been idle, or rather my cock had not; it was rock hard and ready. I rolled off the bed, my hardon bobbed and dipped as I walked toward her. Her hand gesture changed to her index finger pointing down to the floor in front of her. Stand here, buster, the finger commanded. She was certainly getting bossy.

She now had a pen in one hand and was idly sliding it across her red lips.

"So, not only are you late to your eval but you're dressed very unprofessionally. Care to explain?"

"Well...I was about to bang Alice, from accounting, when you called. You said "immediately", so...here I am." I decided to play along, quickly forming a role to play and some dialogue.

"Really?" The pen had moved and was now tracing along my penis. She was watching my cock and she moved her nyloned foot to caress the side of my calf.

"She any good?"

"Yeah, she's okay. And she was available. I had gotten really horny watching you strut around the office in those heels, crossing your stockinged legs, leaning over so I could get an eyeful of your rack and generally being a massive fuckin' cock tease."

An eyebrow arched, the pen stopped and I caught a flash of surprise as I began to play my part more fully.

"She doesn't have your sense of style. She doesn't understand how to tease. Doesn't really understand what a turn on real stockings are but....she's not a bossy bitch either. Or a cock tease. And she swallows."

"R...really?" MK was struggling a little, caught off guard by my quick adaptation of my role.

"W-what was she wearing?"

"Well, the usual office stuff; heels, skirt, blouse, panties, bra. She used to wear pantyhose but today she didn't. She's been goin' bare or, lately, she's been wearing thigh highs. I guess I'm rubbin' off on her."

I leered.

"She had on some really nice sheer brown thigh highs. Didn't think anybody made thigh highs that silky. Almost as nice as yours. She was pretty horny. Kept making eye contact all morning, rubbin' those tits against my arm and finally slipped me a note to meet her in the other conference room."

"And....?" Her cheeks were getting a smidgen of a flush.

"When I got there she was on the conference table, naked except for the stockings and her heels. Very sexy red pumps, in fact. She was on her back and her head was hanging over the edge of the table."

My delivery was matter-of-fact and I could tell MK was getting really interested in this story. She started squirming a bit in the chair, her breathing changed and her pupils dilated a smidge. I knew I could get her vivid imagination working for me.

I stopped and looked at her. I was enjoying my role and her fluster.

"Listen, buster, I'm your boss and I shouldn't have to drag every, single word out of you one-by-one." Her feigned exasperation wasn't very convincing but I think it was because she was getting turned on by my impromptu story. I was betting there was some dampness happening. Hell, I was getting turned on by the story!

"Okay, boss lady. I stepped up to her, unzipped my trousers, pulled my cock out - it was pretty fuckin' hard - I stroked it a bit. Like this." I demonstrated for her.

She inhaled sharply, uncrossed and recrossed her legs and gripped the chair arms. Her skirt was riding up her thighs a bit, just enough to reveal the shadow welt.

"You....you weren't wearing any......underwear?" Her tongue absentmindedly drew across her lower lip.

"Naw. I never do at work. I wanna be accessible. Sometimes I can get a quick blowjob from Nancy, you know, in HR. Lordy, can that woman...."

"Stop." A hand raised up, palm out, her eyes closed and she was shaking her head, "Finish telling me about....this.....completely inappropriate conduct with....Alice. We'll have to discuss these dress code violations as well."

"Oh, yeah. Well, I moved up to her, she pulled my cock into her mouth and I let her suck me. She's pretty good. She used one hand on my shaft - like this." Again I demonstrated."Her other hand was fingering her pussy."

"I got a little distracted admiring her stockinged legs and the red heels while she sucked me. Didn't take long for her to cum but she did start without me."

I shrugged, my hand still lightly sliding along my cock. MK's eyes were glued to it, her lips parted slightly, her breathing turned shallow and a little rapid.

"And...and....what about you?" The implication was evident, her eyes still on my cock.

"Nuthin'." I paused for emphasis.

"You called me. Kinda ruined the mood and you did say 'immediately'. So here I am." My tone was one of insolence and annoyance

She squirmed a bit more on the chair. Recrossed her legs, very slowly. The whispering nylon was lovely. I could 'see' her pink folds glistening and her nipples hardening. The game was....interesting. I had never done anything like it and it was clearly turning her on.

"Sooooo....." She was so excited that she was having a little difficulty staying in character and following the 'script'. I smirked and she noticed.

Straightening up in the chair she tore her eyes from my hard cock and free hanging balls.

She took a deep breath, squaring her shoulders, "Well, such behavior! On company time no less! And these dress code issues. I am afraid this will have to be documented and will have to go into your evaluation. Such behavior could be grounds for termination."

I put my hands on my hips, tipped my head, raised my eyebrows and gave a bored look while I ogled her cleavage.

"Eyes up here, mister!" Her hand flowed in that classic gesture of two fingers, spread in a "vee", from her bust and up to her eyes.

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

"I mean it. This is serious. Very serious indeed. I'm sure HR will take a very dim view of....of this conduct. I'm really not sure there is anything I can do....."

Her voice trailed off and her devilish grin reappeared.

"Unless....."

"Unless...what" My eyes returned to her bust, the desirable curves of her breasts and the form of her hard nipples against the blouse fabric much too ignore.

"Are you any good at eating pussy?"

I think she was a bit surprised to find herself using such language but the current of the game was carrying her downstream very quickly.

She had my full attention.

I looked her in the eyes, "I'm very good at that."

"But....I'm even better at pussy teasing."

Again I caught her off guard, she paused. "And....pray tell, what is the difference?"

"Well......one is where I plunge my tongue into a wet pussy, lick the clit hard 'n' fast. Gives the girl a fast train to happyland. That's the way Alice likes it. The other is....slower.....takes a lot more time...a lot more attention to little things......licking the pussy is almost the last thing to happen."

I grinned lecherously at her, "I bet that's the way you like it."

"I...I...wait. You've....licked Alice's...her....her...pussy? More inappropriate conduct with a coworker? On company time? When?"

She was moving into the boss role more and more, focusing on my 'transgressions' was helping her stay in the game. But I took delight in flummoxing her.

"Yep."

"Look," she put some sternness into her voice and frowned at me. "I don't want to keep dragging things out of you word-by-word. Just tell me about this....what happened. And do not skip any details. It will all have to go into my report." A red-tipped finger scolded me into compliance.

"Well, it was last week. Alice was working late on some stupid report you wanted. I was just there to help out."

"You? Help out? With accounting?" An eyebrow arched and gave me a skeptical look.

"Sure did." I grinned, still lightly sliding my fingers along my cock. Not that it needed any help. Between the story and MK's sheer nyloned legs and new ankle straps I had plenty of stimulation.

"How?"

"Well, she was gettin' a bit frazzled, tired and she decided she need a break. Something to take her mind off the task. So I obliged her." MK's look silently admonished me to 'cough it up, mister.'

"I was in the next cubicle lookin' at porn on my tablet." That earned me a sincerely surprised look. "She came over and leaned against the wall. She was fuckin' hot. Really sexy."

"And.....I suppose there is a dress code violation in there somewhere."

"Dress code violation? Naw, not that day. She did look really hot, but it was all straight up professional-looking stuff."

"I'll be the judge of that. Continue." She was soooo adorable playing 'boss'.

Shaking my head, "Alright. Well, she had her hair pulled into a horsetail with bangs. Man, that is such a fuckin' sexy look." It was. And one MK totally rocked, I just wanted to reinforce it.

Now it was my vivid imagination's turn, but instead of a fictional 'Alice' I was picturing MK.

"She was wearing a cream-colored sleeveless turtleneck.....and the bra she was using really pushed her tits up, kinda like those old timey torpedo bras. She's got a major rack goin' on anyway - fake but still seriously major - and in the right light it casts a shadow under her tits. Makes 'em look even bigger." My hands moved in that universal gesture used by men to visualize big tits.

"Anyway, she had a pale blue pencil skirt that came to her knees, sheer brown thigh highs with a seam -- nice, but nuthin' like what you wear." I leered at her again.

Her 'stern' look returned but knowing MK her vivid imagination could more than keep up. I knew she was getting excited as she was getting a little distracted.

"And these really sexy, classy but sexy, stilettos. Cream-colored pumps that matched the turtleneck pretty well. The kind with a platform, maybe an inch or so. I guess they were probably five inch spikes. They had a narrow band of silver between the sole and the main part of the shoe and kind of a scallop-shell shaped silver piece at the back of the heel."

Shit, I was picturing MK in these imaginary heels. Oh, my God.

"Yeah, really, really sexy. Made her calves look very, very nice. Know what I mean, boss lady?"

I had been watching her watching me stroke my cock and listening to my tale. I was betting I'd catch her off guard. I did.

"W...what? Ummm....I...never mind what I think. Tell me about how you 'helped' Alice. In accounting."

"Ok, boss lady. Alice just looked at me for a minute, then turned around and started unzipping her skirt. Real slow like and watched me over her shoulder. She shimmied outa the skirt and worked on pulling the turtleneck off. She had her ass to me, legs about so far apart.....Man, does she have long legs. They looked really good in those stockings and those heels."

Criminy, I was picturing this so vividly that I realized I better stop stroking my cock or I'd be spraying load on MK.

"Anyway, she's leaning over pulling off the turtleneck and her ass is just about at face level. And no panties."

"Aha!" MK jumped in, "I knew it! A dress code violation!"

I leered at her, "Are you wearing any panties? Boss lady?" Smiling, I waited for a reply.

"I...I....uhm....Just never you mind....buster! Get on with your story, I mean, this...this sordid account of completely unprofessional behavior. With a colleague no less!"

"Wouldn't have been any fun alone, boss lady." I smirked.

I was highly amused at how flustered MK was getting. I bet she was really wet. She was really liking this role playing but having difficulty staying in character. I just knew she was visualizing all of this and probably wanting to reenact it.

She crossed her arms across her bust and glared at me.

"Ok, boss lady. Anyway, Alice got the turtleneck off and she's still leaning over. She's got a great ass - so those round cheeks and that shaved pussy are staring me right in the face. She straightens up, turns a bit and unhooks her bra. Man, that was a very pretty bra. Embroidered with pale blue and silver. Really nice."

I have no idea where the idea for that imaginary bra came from but I would love to see MK in such a piece of attire.

"So she kinda toys with taking it off, but I can tell she's too horny to spend any real time teasing me. She really just wants to get fucked, finish that stupid report and go home." Now it's my turn to grin wickedly.

"She drops the bra, turns away from me, bends over, her tits are soooo...nice and round and the nipples look like hard erasers. She literally grabs her ankles, wiggles her round ass and smiles at me. Never, ever had a woman do that. Fuck, it was exciting. Those long, stocking-clad legs, those heels, that glistening pink pussy. Man, oh, man."

MK really perked up as I started on that part of the story.

"I stood up, dropped trow, my cock was so fuckin' hard I figured I'd be blasting a load of sticky warm cum inside her in about two balls-deep strokes."

Her pupils got a lot bigger, her face flushed more and her breathing got more rapid. She squirmed in the chair, crossing and recrossing her legs and tapping her red-tipped fingers on the arm of the chair. She was really, really, really aroused. I bet the back of her skirt was damp.

12