I Miss you, MK: Surprises

Story Info
I surprise MK with something new.
3.9k words
4
1.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SURPRISES

Once again I woke up on my back, very groggy, very relaxed; we had been 'busy' til after midnight and I was promptly out like a light. She had, once again, drained me.

There was something warm on either side of my legs and on top of my abdomen, a slow light movement on what I belatedly realized was my rigid cock. Opening my eyes I saw the smiling face of my favorite brunette and realized she was astride me. Her gorgeous, full breasts swaying back and forth, nipples hard as she slid her pussy along the length of my cock.

MK slowly leaned forward, her breasts brushing my chest and I could feel the firmness of her nipples on my skin. The heat was exhilarating. She stopped with the tip of her nose touching mine and said in a low whisper, "Good morning, buster. I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd go for a ride." Then she gave me a slow, lingering kiss, infinitesimally pulling our lips apart in a way that always struck me as both very sexy and very loving.

My hands moved to touch her thighs, her calves and found the spikes of a pair of heels. I glanced down and saw they belonged to one of her pairs of "slippers", as she called them. Four inch black calf-skin mules. My hands flowed along the shape of each one, sliding from the arch of the shoe to the spike where they settled, holding her feet gently but firmly in place.

She loved this, claiming it helped her focus on thrusting or rubbing and that it kept her in just the right spot for rubbing her clit on me. Who was I to argue with that logic?

My attention returned to her face, she had followed my gaze, noticed the positioning of my hands. She beamed at me. "Aren't they just the perfect slippers?" The smile widened, a twinkle flashed in her eye. "They really are veeerrryyy stable." Her sense of humor often, very often, crossed the line into pure corniness. But she was so adorable.

She had not missed a beat, or rather, a stroke. The swaying of her breasts was mesmerizing. My lips wanted one of those exquisite nipples.

This was something she often did to me, an early riser, she would tease my cock to hardness while I was asleep. Sometimes with just her fingers, sometimes with her lips, sometimes, as today, with her pussy.

She would straddle me and using the lightest caress of her labia, stroke my cock. Gradually she got more wet and rubbed a bit more firmly, getting ever wetter. When I awoke, she'd either slide my cock inside and ride me with a wild energy that left me amazed and ended in a big orgasm for her or she'd use the effort to transition to something intended to take more time, but always ending in a very satisfying orgasm for her and usually for me.

On one past occasion she had kept the routine up for 45 minutes before I could not take another stroke. I had tossed her aside on the bed, spread her legs, shoved my cock into her incredibly wet pussy and exploded inside her with only a few inches of my shaft moving past her swollen lips. I collapsed on her, she stroked my cheek and said, "It's all about you this morning. Buster."

This morning I was content to lay there, watching her breasts, her smile and her pussy slip along my shaft. She placed her palms on my chest and began pressing more firmly on my cock. Her eyes closed, her breathing became short and shallow and her red nails started digging lightly into my skin.

I inhaled deeply, this was exquisite. Her eyes opened, the smile still in place, the rhythm unchanged. This was soooooo good.

Then an idea popped into my head. She noticed the change in my expression and arched an eyebrow. Her head canted slightly as if to ask, "What are you thinking?" She knew that whatever it was she'd probably like it, but we had to play the game.

"I just had an idea," my delivery was slow, the flicker of the idea still at the edges of my thoughts and I didn't want to lose it.

The rhythm slowed but did not stop. The eyebrow remained arched, the expression now one of 'okay, cough it up, buster'.

I moved my hands from her heels, placed them on her biceps and started to shift my body in preparation for moving out from under her.

"Not so fast, buster. What's the idea?" Her movement stopped, she pressed her pussy firmly against my cock as though to pin me in place.

An idea was quickly developing, I didn't want to lose my train of thought so my reply was sparse.

"Secret." My throat was dry from sleep and from watching her sliding on me.

She gave me her "stern" look, if she'd been wearing her glasses she'd have raised a hand, lowered them a smidge and given me the same look. Nearly always followed by "buster" something-or-other.

"I promise you'll like it, no, love it. You won't be disappointed."

She gave me 'that look' again, her feigned skepticism was amusing; again, the game must be played. But the heat and wetness of her pussy, still firmly pressing on my dick, was going to render my idea moot. At least until much later in the day if I didn't get her moved

"Please, MK. I know you'll like it."

"Weeeelllll," the mock reluctance clear in her voice, "begging is a good place to start. I suppose I could go along with it....whatever it is." She even rolled her eyes.

With her compliance secured I gently, if reluctantly, eased her off of me.

She came to rest laying on her left hip and thigh, left arm supporting her upper body, long slender red-tipped fingers splayed on the crisp white sheets, legs bent, her right foot tapping the spike of her lovely mule against the bed. Her breasts swayed lightly with the movement of her foot, nipples still hard, still beckoning to me.

I took a deep breath, ingrained this specific image of her in my memory; it was one I wanted to keep.

"Okay, here's what I'd like you to do.......".

With light touches, short directions and kisses I got her to position herself thusly: on her back about a foot from the side of the bed and with her mules about the same distance from the end of the bed. She willingly complied, a bemused look on her face.

"Now, close your eyes and don't open them."

The 'look' again with a faint smile tugging at her lips, "Okay, buster. But this had better be good."

It will be, beautiful, it will be, I thought.

Next, I moved my hands to touch her hip, caressed it lightly, sliding my fingers along her thigh, her calf, to her foot. I took hold of the spire of her mule with one hand and placed my other behind her knee, gently and lightly stroking that area and listened to her inhale sharply, hands bunching the sheets. I raised her leg so the mule was flat on the bed. I did the same with the other leg, placing her stilettos about two feet apart and planting light kisses as I did so.

Oh, man, what a sight. A beautiful woman, legs spread a bit, with lovely black stilettos and nothing else; that was another memory to capture.

"Remember, no peeking."

"Yeah, yeah, buster, this had better be worth it." I noticed that the glistening of her pussy had not diminished. She tried, unsuccessfully, to hide the start of a smile.

I moved to her second piece of luggage, the 'vault' as she called it, opened it as quietly as I could and began my search. I quickly found what I needed almost immediately and returned to the bed.

Stopping near her head I took the first item, a sheer black RHT stocking, and slowly dragged it across the bed to her shoulder. She heard the rustle of the fabric, flinched slightly when it caressed her skin and she moved her hand to touch the 'vision of loveliness'. She was very tactile, loved the feel of things, silk, nylon, fur, sheepskin, fine wool; I knew she'd love what I had in mind.

I dragged the stocking up her shoulder, across her breasts, across her nipples while she arched her back, inhaled sharply and smiled. The bit of hosiery moved up her neck, to the side of her face, and across her lips. Her tongue flicked out to caress the silky fabric, I paused so she could swirl her tongue about it, then moved it up across her eyes.

Next, I looped it around her head and, using a surgeon's knot, tied it in place as a blindfold. It was more for form than function, but I knew she'd love the feel of it. Her hands immediately reached up to stroke and caress the material.

Quickly, I draped the second nylon I had removed from her suitcase across the wrist farthest from me, letting it fall below her arm. I reached under both arms, grasped both ends and drew them together, pulling her hands toward me. I wrapped the stocking around her wrist, pulling firmly, hearing her gasp lightly and seeing her arch her back a bit, I wadded the loose end of the stocking up and pushed it into the palm of her left hand.

I knew she liked it when, at times, I was.....assertive.....in control...something that wasn't serious or dangerous.......so I knew from past experience that she'd be okay with this. The hint of being out of control, of being forced to do something was very exciting to her. When I used restraints on her (silk scarves) I never tied her hands with a knot. Instead I left the wadded fabric in her palm so that she knew she was in charge.

So far.....she had never wanted me to stop.

Her fingers had returned to caressing the 'blindfold'. My next action was to guide her hands down to her pussy, helping her find the pink wetness (as if she needed the help).

"I have a few things to get ready so I thought you might.......entertain yourself. I'll be right here, just need a few minutes."

"Mmmmmmm, 'kay....."

I watched, as she knew I would, while her red-tipped fingers played across her lips, rubbed her clit, one long finger disappearing inside. I had to tear myself away, otherwise I'd act on a brand new idea just that popped into my head. I struggled to push it aside.

Of course, it flashed in anyway...the image.....exactly as she was now but laying on her side, bound hands stroking my cock as she slid her lips and tongue along its length, blindfold in place, one knee bent toward the ceiling, mules on her feet, my fingers roaming across her heated sex, teasing her lips, brushing her clit, her hips beginning to gyrate a bit, then my cock disappears into her mouth, two, three, that's all the longer I last, my cum flooding her mouth, she swallows deeply, licks and sucks til I'm drained, hands now cupping my balls so I can't pull back, the intensity of the orgasm almost painful.....

I shook my head to clear, but not delete the thought.....it had such future potential.

Returning to her 'vault', I rummaged around quietly for what I wanted. Finding them, I gathered my treasures and returned to the foot of the bed.

And stopped cold.

There was MK, her legs spread even wider, rubbing her clit with evident gusto, hips gyrating, moans increasing, skin getting flushed. She was so fucking beautiful. And she was getting ready to cum.

But I didn't want her to cum. Be wet, very, very wet.....yes, but I didn't want her to cum. Yet.

I quickly placed the treasures at the foot of the bed in the order I wanted and moved to the side, leaning over her face I whispered, "MK, the surprise is ready." I leaned closer and kissed her lightly. "You're gonna love this."

"Mmmmmm...." That was all the response I got, but that was enough.

I moved to the foot of the bed, leaned forward, gently gripped her ankles, and quickly pulled her toward me. I stepped back, her legs straight, until her ass was at the end of the bed.

A surprised "Oooooooo..." escaped her lips, her hands, still bound, raised skyward as she tried to balance against the unexpected movement. I immediately levered her legs vertical, crossed them at the ankles and held them in one hand, stepping to the edge of the bed in one fluid move.

More "ooooo's....ahhaaaaa's" while I got her positioned just so.

My erection had not diminished and now touched the back of her right leg. The warmth of her skin was wonderful. I had to resist the urge just to fuck her hard and fast right then and there. My plan was too exciting to abandon.

"Oh, my.....whatever do you have in mind." She smiled.

"You'll....see, beautiful, you'll see." My turn to smile.

I took my free hand, guided my cock to the hints of her labia poking from between her legs, I brushed their wetness, pressed my head into them, but kept her legs crossed and held up with my other hand. She wiggled and squirmed, her torso pivoted, her bound hands limiting her movement, her shoulders arched and her breasts rose into the air. Light moaning filled her throat.

I slowly opened her legs and let my cock fall onto her pussy. She gasped, pushed toward me, wiggled her hips and moved her hands downward, reaching for my cock.

"No, no, no," was my gentle response. "No touching."

She exhaled deeply, growled a bit and tried to rub against my cock. I let her. The weight of my cock on her pussy was enough for her to feel the heat of skin, the rigidness of my dick, for her to smear her wetness on the underside, but not enough to really rub on her pussy like she wanted. She tried to raise her hips but all that did was push my cock up, it didn't produce any more resistance. Exactly what I planned.

Moving my lips to one arch I set little, light kisses in place and listened to her sharp inhalation as I toyed with that sensitive spot. My wet, warm tongue began tracing its way along the arch, to her ankle and as far down the inside of her leg as I could without breaking contact with her pussy. I repeated the same steps on her other leg, taking my time, drawing the experience out, teasing her and making her wetter and wetter.

Finally, I rested one calf against my shoulder and planted more kisses and swirled my tongue some more on her arch while my other hand slid the head of my cock along her pussy so I could thrust it into her pink wetness.

In one smooth motion I slid my dick into her pussy all the way to my balls. The warmth of her, the tightness, the wetness was incredible. It took everything I had not to cum.

Her reaction was a thing to behold.

The moan she released was loud, long and deep, her back arched, her breath sharp, rapid, and deep, her hips thrust toward me, her bound hands waved helplessly above her jiggling breasts and her legs clamped together, banging into the side of my face; she was getting ready to cum.

Not so fast, beautiful, not so fast.

I wrapped both arms around her legs and held her in a tight but gentle way that gradually stopped her from trying to grind her pussy into me or work it along my cock.

"You......bastard.......oh, gawd.......oooooo......you got me soooo close. I want to cum. Let go of me. Fuck me, let me cum, it's going to ginormous!" She really was frustrated. And just a little pissed off.

I smiled.

"MK, please....I promise. You'll have your ginormous orgasm, knowing you, it'll be two or three. But we're just getting started. There's more and I know you're gonna love it."

"You......", she muttered something, her movements subsided, her breathing remained deep, but slowing.

"You'd better be right. You......you......fucker." She smiled. She was really taking a shine to talking dirty.

With her mostly calm, if frustrated, I started the next phase of my plan. It took a great deal of concentration because my cock was buried balls deep in her wonderful wet hole and it would take little to make me explode.

I turned my lips to one ankle, small kisses moved to her arch, one hand slowly slid the mule from her foot. I just knew she was puzzled by this move. She knew I loved it when she kept her heels on.....before, during and after sex. Pretty much all the time.

I repeated the actions on her other leg, letting both heels drop to the floor. I knew she'd hear the light thump and be even more curious.

Next, I reached for the first treasure I had selected. I kept one arm around both legs and slowly worked to get the item ready for use. After fumbling a bit (and trying very hard not to move lest I explode), I got it ready and positioned.

Using both hands I carefully slid and unrolled the coffee-toned fully fashioned stocking onto her foot, past her ankle, and down to her thigh. I kissed her arch, the bottom of her foot, her ankle and took a very slow, deep breath. I was getting soooooo excited, this was even more than I had counted on.

Her response was a low, drawn out, "Ooooooooooooooooo", a very deep inhalation and an attempt to wiggle on my cock. She was working to keep her breathing under control. She was the most excited I'd seen her in a very long time. And, if possible, her pussy felt wetter and warmer than before.

"You......are......a........devious.........bastard." Her words were delivered in a slow measured cadence, as though with great effort, "I....ab...so...lute....ly.....love....it"

I smiled from ear to ear.

Repeating those same motions on her other leg, both her shapely limbs were soon sheathed in gorgeous, sheer brown FF stockings. The seams were calling to me, but if I followed that siren's sound I'd have to move and I would flood her. Not yet. Not yet

My next move was to encircle her waist with the leopard print garter belt I'd picked out. However, I'd need her help if I was going to keep my dick buried in her pussy.

"MK, I'm going to take my arm from around your legs. Would you keep them upright? And spread them a bit? I'm working on the next step but I need both hands."

She was caressing the loose ends of the nylon blindfold, she nodded her head and when I released her legs, kept them pointed skyward and spread them. Oh, man, that was immensely erotic.

With the garter belt in place I began attaching her stockings, dragging my fingers slowly across her skin, caressing the welt of her nylons, in short doing my best to drag the experience out. Kisses landed here and there.

It took longer than I thought it would, but the need to move as little as possible was paramount. I did not want to cum yet and I didn't want her to do so either.

Finally, the last two items were ready for placement. A pair of lovely 4.25 inch d'Orsay leopard print pumps. A perfect pairing with the coffee FF stockings. But I was going to draw this out as well. With her keen senses and love of tactile experiences, I was certain she'd enjoy and appreciate what was coming next.

I took one beautiful stiletto and, starting on her ass cheek, placed the toe of the shoe against her skin and slowly traced it up the back and side of her leg, alternating the toe, the side, and the back of the 'vision of loveliness' until I reached her foot. Sliding the stiletto across the bottom of her foot, turning it over, moving it, letting it careers her sole, I gradually positioned it properly and slid it onto her foot. Once in place, I ran my tongue along her instep, along the side of her foot and then to her ankle.

Again, I duplicated my efforts with her other leg and foot. Holy shit, I thought, this is even more exciting than I thought it would be.

MK, at the onset of the 'March of the Stilettos', began caressing her tits, pinching her nipples, stroking the silky blindfold, and emitting a very long, low, and throaty moan. She was really trying to work her hips, but I had again encompassed her legs with one arm in a vain effort to reduce her movement lest I cum too soon.

In a semi-hoarse whisper, "Oh......ooooo.......you lovely, devious, bastard.....I'm am soooooo ready to cum. You'd better fuck me....right....now."

Well, who was I to deny a lady's request?

"Of course, beautiful, as you wish."

I knew I'd be lucky to last two full strokes, but I took a deep breath and did my best to pound her wet pussy as hard, deep and as long as possible before I flooded her cavity with a torrent of warmth.

12