I Miss You, MK: The Visit

Story Info
A visit from MK during a business trip.
6.3k words
4.75
1.6k
2

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE VISIT

There was a light but insistent knock on my hotel room door, a familiar rhythm of "Shave and a Haircut, Two Bits." Unusual as I had set out the "I don't need housekeeping" sign and had already set a schedule for housekeeping with the front desk.

But, I was pretty sure I knew who it might be. The thought of it made me smile.

After peering through the peephole (which gave such a distorted view that it was worthless) I unlocked the door and the security latch, opened the portal about 8 inches and quickly found myself brushed aside as the door opened fully. A petite figure, brunette hair in a ponytail, moved past me pulling a suitcase and breezed into the room.

I took a deep breath and smiled very broadly.

It was MK.

Once again she'd found me.

And that was far from a bad thing.

Turning to close and secure the door, I realized that she had sauntered in so quickly I had no clear picture of her appearance or attire today, although the click of her stilettos on the limited hard surface of the room's floor did register on me. And that made me smile even more.

She left her suitcase just inside the door, handle extended. I moved it aside and turned to see where she had settled.

There, seated on the end of the bed, was my favorite brunette.

She wore a strapless black and white polka dot sundress that was cut to offer a very pleasing view of her generous bust. A part of her anatomy to which I was more than a little attracted.

A choker, about an inch wide of matching black and white polka dots with a single silver stiletto pump suspended on a ring, encircled her throat. It was the small, subtle details that she loved to display and which she knew I would notice and appreciate.

She sat leaning back, supporting herself with the palms of her hands slightly behind her, looking at me with her trademark smile that brightened the room over the top of her glasses and with her right leg crossed over her left.

Her right foot, bouncing a little, not out of nervousness, but as I well knew, to draw my attention to her choice of footwear; four and a half inch black and white polka dot d'Orsay pumps.

And the sheer black stockings, fully fashioned if I had to bet. I hadn't watched her sashay in so I wasn't 100% but I knew she knew what I loved to see her in. She never, ever disappointed.

"Well, hello there, buster", The smile, now mischievous, sexy, inviting and refreshingly welcome, widened - - if that was possible. "Miss me?"

Oh, baby, you have every idea.

I walked over to stand in front of her, stopping a bit short and putting my hands on my hips while I slowly shook my head. My smile and delight both impossible to hide. How I did miss her, love her and enjoy her - especially in a carnal fashion.

"Kinda......nipplish....in here.....isn't, mister?" she said, beaming. The temperature was below 70.

That's my MK. The euphemisms, however silly, just made her more endearing.

My......enthusiasm........was showing clearly in the front of my pants as well as on my face. She had an unfathomable way of making me smile and happy.

She swung her right foot up, placing it on my thigh, her skirt sliding up her leg to reveal the welt of her stocking. Her smile morphed into a devilish grin and she tilted her head as if saying, 'What now?'

Moving her foot up my thigh, she reached the bulge in my pants, lightly caressing it with the toe of her shoe.

"Mmmmm, veeeerrrry nice package." As her foot slid along the length of my getting-harder-by-the-second cock with just a touch of pressure.

She loved this. Teasing me and being teased.

She had better. She was in for a lot of it.

Before she could do anything else, I gently, but firmly, grabbed her right ankle with my left hand, stopping her movement. I watched her take a short, subtle intake of breath and her eyes widen slightly.

She knew what was coming. She'd planned for it, hoped for it, waited for it.

"You know you just pulled a 'Morticia', don't you?"

One of the many things I loved about her was the shared childhood and cultural references that she intimately understood and relished. She loved double entendre, delighting in the secret shared messaging.

As I finished my question she fell back onto the bed, her arms extended out and her palms gripping the bedding. With eyes closed, her breathing changed to slow and deep and her bust was even more accentuated. I loved the look of her cleavage in that dress. I would be spending plenty of time and attention on her ample breasts.

With my grip on her ankle I could now confirm she was wearing fully fashioned stockings. Cuban heels, in fact. I could feel the classic reinforcement, the square form of it and, as I slid my grip a little bit up and down her silky ankle, the seam.

The seam that I was shortly going to be tracing with my tongue. All the way up to the keyhole, across the welt and on to......other softer, silkier, wetter things.

On both legs.

Repeatedly.

For as long as I could hold out.

This is a major part of what she loved about us. The teasing, being teased, the building of the sexual energy until its was too hard not to release it.

Admittedly, she was blessed with the ability to have multiple, deep organisms - with "lovely aftershocks", as she put it. Her latest record was nine and that was just one, long, lovely evening. I had plans to get her to an even dozen before I let her be the boss. It would be quite the feat if I could last that long or keep her from 'taking advantage' of me. In my weakened condition, you understand.

Slowly moving my grip from her ankle to the spike of her heel, I raised her leg to the vertical. Her skirt slid completely down her right leg. The straps of her garter showing. I could see her breathing change a bit to more shallow, rapid breaths, her anticipation evident. I knew her pussy was getting wetter and wetter; she had a fertile imagination and knew full well what was coming.

As I raised her leg I stepped forward to the end of the bed. I drew her foot close to my face, took in a long, slow breath (knowing she would hear this), held it and then slowly released a long breath of warm air across her silky black nyloned arch.

She actually shuddered. Her hands gripping the covers and releasing them. Eyes still closed as she pictured each next step with relish, there were short low moans in her throat.

My next move was to slide my tongue onto her delicate and sensitive arch, swirl it a bit, then across the side of her foot to her ankle. I took time to trace around her ankle bone then moved to follow the outline of the Cuban heel reinforcement and finally to the seam on the back of her leg.

Pausing, I planted soft light kisses around the reinforcement while my right hand caressed the top of her leg around her knee with the lightest of touches.

I just loved the feel, as well as the look, of FF or RHT stockings on a deliciously shaped woman. When she wore them, the combination was irresistible.

My tongue, seemingly with a mind of its own, began to slowly trace the seam along the back of her leg. I paused at the back of her knee for some extra kisses and massaging with my tongue. She started wiggling a bit more from that attention and a nearly continuous low moaning escaped her lips. Her hand clenched and unclenched the sheets as her hips began small gyrations.

Continuing down her leg to the keyhole of her stocking I kissed my way across the welt to her flesh and down, down her cheek. I moved even more slowly across to where her legs met and could feel the heat of her pussy radiating on my face as I got closer. She wore no panties.

I stopped.

"Oh, my! MK, what have you done?" My voice had a hushed, reverant tone as I admired the view.

"Do you like it?" She seemed a bit hesitant, uncertain as to my reaction.

"Ooooh, MK. I love it! It....it makes you so.....so lickable!"

"You do....? I...I...wasn't sure if....."

"MK. I love it. I love the shape of your lips, I love to see how wet you are, this is perfect. You're going to have to suffer through a lot of teasing for this. A. Lot. Of. Teasing."

MK, in what was another example of an increasingly daring trend of behavior, had trimmed her pubic hair. It was shaved away from her pussy with a narrow strip just above her clit and was rather short.

The view was wonderful. I loved the shape of her vagina, her pouty full lips, the way her clit seemed to stand out more when she was aroused, and the "landscaping" as she would later refer to it, just made licking her so much better. She was really in for a lengthy 'tongue lashing'.

As I finished speaking I released a long, slow breath of warm air across her glistening lips. It always amazed me how that simple action excited her so much. I chalked it up to her vivid imagination. A deeper, longer moan filled the room, her hips wiggled, and I swear I could see her get wetter. I planted small kisses on either side of her lips and moved over to the inside of her left thigh.

I held her right leg vertical and her left leg was down, foot on the carpet. I kissed my way to her knee and then ran my hand down her silky leg to her ankle. Raising that leg up to the vertical I stood up, holding both legs by the ankle and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was getting rapid and shallow, her hands were kneading the sheets and her hips had a little wiggle in them.

My cock was straining in my trousers and I was working hard to resist the urge to drop my pants and slide my dick into her lovely wet and very tight pussy. But I loved to tease her, get her more and more excited knowing that it meant a huge orgasm for her, the first of many.

I repeated my actions on her left leg with small variations. I bent her leg and started with kisses to the top of her foot, working up her shin to her ankle and then raised her leg straight up. More kisses fell on her ankle as I progressed around to the back of her leg and that lovely seam. I paused to admire the beautiful fully fashioned stockings, the flow of the seam, and the shape of her legs. It just got me more excited and eager to torture her more.

Once again, my tongue faithly followed the seam to the keyhole, kisses carpeted the welt and her bare, hot skin down her cheek and over to her pussy. The heat from her sex was amazing and her lips were very, very wet. I really had to force myself to resist the urge to stab my tongue into her slit and push it up to her clit; she had more teasing coming.

Again, small kisses fell next to her lovely damp lips and kisses down and around her slit. She wiggled more and tried to push her heated wetness into my face. With my hands on the backs of her thighs I was able to prevent her from getting more contact with my lips. Her movement slowed for a second and I very carefully ran my tongue along her right labia. Just the barest of contact, a hint of what would eventually come.

"Yeeeessssss! More!" She again tried to push into me but I had anticipated her move and foiled her efforts. "NoNoNoNo.....don't stop." Her voice was low and whispery.

"Sorry, beautiful, but you're in for a lot of teasing and torture for showing up unannounced and looking so gorgeous. For wearing these beautiful stockings and these lovely heels. You'll just have to be patient and when you're in charge....well....it'll be your turn....."

"Mmmmmmm...'k.."

Even though her eyes were closed I knew she was picturing every move I made, seeing my warm tongue trace each seam, anticipating each touch, impatiently waiting for more caresses and for my contact from my lips and tongue. She relished this part of our lovemaking and even though she knew each step in advance she wouldn't change a thing; for this phase of her visit. Later, after our initial session things were always unscripted and unpredictable, something we both loved about each other.

I knew I was in for my share of torment and teasing which would have my balls aching, my cock throbbing and my senses overloading. But I loved it when she teased me and she was very, very good at it.

Across to her inner right thigh and up the inside of her leg fell a pattern of kisses on her lovely, silky stockinged leg. Reaching her the side of her foot I paused, sent a breath of warm air across her arch and was rewarded with a change in her noises and moans. Using my tongue I guided down to her arch and then slid her stiletto slowly off her foot. I ran my lips very lightly along her arch and to the middle of the sole of her foot. I tickled that sensitive spot with my tongue and planted a kiss before returning her shoe to her foot.

Three more times I repeated the entire process of tracing each seam, kissing my way up each leg, lingering at her arch and the back of her knees and each time I got closer and closer to her velvety wetness. I touched each lip for a bit longer, lingered more, sent warm breaths and let my hands caress her bottom and closer to her pussy.

I have to confess that, just for me, this was incredibly erotic and got me very, very excited. It took a great deal of discipline on my part to not do more but I knew how much this pleased her and what a monumental orgasm she was going to have when we made full contact.

Her movements and noises were constant, but not yet the wild gyrations that would happen soon. Her pussy was so damp there was moisture sliding down below her slit, glistening around her ass and on her skin next to each lip. My cock was ready to burst but we were still a long way from my release.

Kneeling between her upright legs, hands caressing the silky softness of her thighs and just about to begin a bit more aggressive teasing with my tongue, she abruptly sat up and lowered her feet to the floor. Her dress fell down and covered her overheated and wet sex.

Her eyes were closed, her skin flushed and a tad moist, especially around her cleavage, she was trying to slow her breathing down and she fanned a hand at her face and bust.

I leaned back on my heels, a bit surprised, and waited with my hands lightly resting on the tops of her legs. Her hands fell on mine and I recognized the light tapping pattern of her lovely fingers on the back of my hand; she was very, very, very excited and close to an orgasm of exceptional proportions.

With a deep slow breath, her bust raising and her cleavage nearly at eye level, she opened her eyes, moved her hands to hold my face, leaned down so our foreheads touched and said, "Oh, mister, what you do to me........" Her sigh was deep and touched me; there was much emotion in that phrase, gesture and sigh.

She moved to kiss me, a slow full lip kiss without tongues, a kiss that conveyed great passion, much lust, and deep love. Just as slowly - I loved the way she broke contact - our lips separated, she leaned back, hands still holding my face and I saw in her eyes a great deal of very carnal lust tempered with a level of affection I treasured immensely.

"You've got me........ It's time to get out of some things." She stood up, her dress falling to its proper place, obscuring her legs above the knees. I shuffled back a bit and stood up, one knee popping.

She stepped into me and wrapped her arms around me, her head turned against my chest. I did the same to her, my lips resting on the top of her head. I kissed her tresses.

"I'm so glad you're here, MK. I've missed you."

"Me, too, buster, me too."

Then she dropped her arms, stepped back, gracefully turned 180 degrees and said, " Unzip me."

Instead, I stepped up to her and pressed myself into her - my rigid cock firmly against her left butt cheek - she pressed back. I wrapped my arms around her waist, she leaned back into me, tilted her head back and closed her eyes. My hands moved up to cup her breasts, she sighed deeply and I lowered my lips to her neck, kissing my way up to her ear and her cheek.

My eyes feasted on her magnificent cleavage, mentally picturing her lovely, large and hard nipples. I really wanted my lips on one right then.

"Enyoying the view?" She smiled, eyes still closed.

"Always, beauriful, always. I cannot wait to caress them, trace my fingers, my tongue around those soft contours, brush against your nipples, flick my tongue across each, then finally and very slowly, take each one between my lips and...."

"Mmmmmmm..." She moaned, pushed against me, put her hands on mine, moving them up over the top of the dress and onto her flushed, warm skin. She tried to force my hands down into her dress and onto her breasts but I resisted.

"Not yet, MK. I'm going to caress you, tease you, kiss you, lick you, slide my cock across every inch of your body and I'm going to take my time. I'm going to pay plenty of attention to all of your....assets....but I have to tease and torture you first."

She smiled, rubbed her ass against my hard cock and squeezed my hands. "Mmmmmm....'kay....but you'll get yours."

"I'm counting on it." I whispered into her ear and nipped her lobe gently.

Stepping back, I planted kisses along her neck, her shoulder and down her spine to the top of her dress and slowly began unzipping it. As the dress opened I saw what her undergarment was and smiled widely. As I suspected, a corset.

With the zipper fully open I kissed my way down the back of her corset, my hands releasing the dress from her bust and pulling it slowly down her body. As it reached her waist I knelt behind her and controlled the descent of the garment so I could continue teasing her.

As the dress slid down to her ass my lips planted more kisses down one check and then the other. Moving to her right leg I lowered the dress down and kissed my way along the seam of her stocking, delaying at the back of her knee as I felt her shiver and that special moan slipped out.

Finally, with the dress on the floor and reaching the reinforcement at her heel I stopped. Gently lifting each foot and bending each leg backwards I was able to run my tongue along her seam and distribute additional kisses while I pulled the dress away. With a few final caresses of her nyloned limbs, I stood up, stepped back and placed the dress on the nearby dresser.

MK turned around so I could get a clear view of her without the dress and I stepped further back in order to get a complete head-to-toe view.

She wore a black corset with small white dots, a nice compliment to the dress. It had six straps for her stockings and held her full breast up and out with at least the upper third of her areola visible. I knew those delicious nipples were just below the top of the corsets cup.

My eyes traveled down, taking in her sheer stockinged legs and the matching polka dot d'Orsay pumps. If it was at all possible my penis got even harder. She was stunnging, gorgeous, beautiful, classy, sexy and so immensely desirable that I felt a wave of warmth flash across my skin. My balls tingled and my cock flexed in my pants. I struggled to put words to my thoughts.

"Oh. My. God. MK, you're......you're..... Oh, MK.....I..."

"I guess you like this outfit, huh?"

"MK, you're......it's like unwrapping the most wonderful present. You...you affect me in so many ways...I'm at a loss to describe what you do to me. But I absolutely love it."

She smiled and lit up the room. My heart was bathed in both passion and love for this amazing woman. How could I be so fortunate to know her.

"Alright, buster," her smile changed to the impish one she often used in intimate moments, "enough oogling. Let's get you unwrapped."

Stepping up to me, but not letting our bodies touch, she kissed me passionately and slapped my hands down as they attempted to reach her breasts.

"Uh uh, mister. Not yet."

Her red-tipped fingers began unbuttoning my shirt. Taking her time, she removed it, my t-shirt and kissed my chest. Her hands flowed down my waist, my legs - one hand pausing to stroke and squeeze my cock - and pulled my shoes and socks off. She was flexible enough that she could do so by simply bending over. Watching her do that stirred me more and gave me even more naughty ideas for later.

12