I Must Admit...

Story Info
BBW seduces best male friend.
2.3k words
4.47
19k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a fictional story about two consenting adults: if the thoughts of anal-sex, anilingus (licking someone's anus), urolagnia/urophilia (AKA "a golden shower" or "water-sports"), or mature natural bodies is offensive to you, please stop reading this now!

I must admit, it wasn't until I was 40 that I realized something: I actually like sex. Before then, I just thought I was Ace, because all the women and men I'd gone out with never did anything for me.

But all of this changed one day, when out of the blue, my best friend Judy called me.

"Hey, it's Judy!"

"Oh, hey!"

"I was wonderin', can you help me tonight?"

"Sure, I guess so, wha'cha need?"

"I was hoping you could help me do my nails. I thought we could just hang out an' have a few drinks, ya know? I've got a work party to go to an' I wanna look nice..."

"Yeah, sure..."

When I got there, you could have knocked me over with a feather because she was clothed only in a small towel and filmy white panties clinging to her enormous bottom, which, by the way, did absolutely nothing to conceal the fluffy red tuft that bearded her crotch.

Judy's 46 and a big lady with auburn hair and freckles, perhaps 5' 6" (168-cm), 325 lbs. (148-Kg), and if I were to guess, I'd say her hips were maybe 80" (203-cm) with a round pooch-belly and big saggy breasts.

After a few double Bourbons, she told me, "OK, first we need to put some primer on them..."

I was holding her hand, trying to be extra neat, when I noticed that she was wearing some kind of perfume that smelled amazing, "Dang girl, what're you wearing!"

"Do you like it?" she smiled.

"I sure do!"

"It's some stuff we got at that garage sale last week, called 'Zut!', with an exclamation point, that means 'damn' in French by the way, it's made by Schiaparelli, it's really old, you can't get it anymore..."

"Well, damn! You smell reeeaaallllly good!"

"Hey, um, I just remembered, I got a buncha new bras in the mail: can you help me try them on?"

"But?" I began to protest.

"Jeeze, my fingernails are still wet--don't be so uptight!"

"I... ummm... sure... I guess?" I mumbled.

"Thanks!" she nodded, simply dropping her towel on the floor.

I couldn't help but stare at them: they were long, saggy and milky white and they fell all the way to her navel: they kinda reminded me of two softballs stuffed into a pair of gym-socks--and I was surprised at how much I found myself liking them!

"So, about them..." I forced myself to look away, "I, uhhh, mean your bras that is?"

"They're in that bag from Lane Bryant..."

I was so flustered it took me a while just to wrestle them from their plastic bags, but I was totally loving what I could see out of the corner of my eye: droopy boobs hanging over a round belly, and arms that must have been about 24" (61-cm) around!

"How do I do this?"

"So, it's probably gunna be simpler if you come around from behind... it fastens in the front, but it'll be easier to adjust them from back there..."

"Ummm, sure?"

"Now just, put yer arms around me... Uhhhh-huuuh, just like that... My tummy's kinda big, so you need to really hold me close..."

Could this really be happening to me?

"There're some hooks, can you feel 'em?"

I figured it out through trial and error, "Uhhh, yeah?" but realize now, I have the full weight of her breasts on top of my hands!

"Now, careful... help me get my arms through the straps..."

As I wrestled them in, I began to realize that I was getting aroused by touching her body! I was her best friend, just like a brother though, she trusted me...

"Good, now you need to get my boobs into the cups..."

"Ummm, h-h-how do I do that?"

"Take a hold of it silly, and stuff it in there!"

"But!" I know what you're thinking right about now: how could I not know this wasn't the way to do it, well, when you're as buzzed and flustered as I was, you just stop thinking clearly.

"Scoop it up, and push... no... holding it by the nipple silly!"

"OK?" boy did they feel nice in my hands.

"Good, now the other one... now lift... now you have to readjust the nipples... otherwise it's nnnn-not com-com-comfffort... able..." her voice had become very deep and sultry, "Just pinch 'em so they get really hard... that way you know where it is... Now... just... center them in the cup..."

"Damn, you smell good!" I mumbled now stiff as a board!

"Mmmm... your... mmmm... pinching... th-th-th-them... so, so h-hard!"

"Oh crap," I felt myself quickly disappear, "Judy, did I hurt you?"

"Hardly... Let's put the first topcoat on..." she said abruptly changing the subject, then poured another stiff drink for us.

"How many coats do you need?"

"Two, then a clearcoat... How do you like my new bra?"

"Nice, yeah..." I was trying not comment too much.

"I need you to help me with the other bra's now too..."

"Aren't they all the same?" I asked incredulously.

"No, they're all different..."

We ended up repeating the same frustrating process four more times, and I was more than certain that she could feel my bulge pressing up against her enormous ass more than a few times.

"We need to put all of those bras in the washer before I can wear them: can you take this one off?"

I was feeling very relaxed by then, so while I had my arms around her, I suddenly found myself enthralled by how thick and full her shoulders were and the way they were covered in freckles. I just couldn't help myself when I started smothering her back and neck with kisses while grinding my crotch against her enormous butt.

Once again, my manliness disappeared when, "Oh my gosh, I totally have to pee!" she suddenly ran to the bathroom.

Oh, shit, what have I done?

"Hey Phil?" she called out to me from the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come help me please?"

"W'll," I sniveled pathetically, "wha'd'ya need?"

"Just come out here an' help me!"

"Alright, I'm comin'!"

"Thanks!"

"Wha'cha need?"

"I need you to take my panties off, my hips are waaay too big to do it without messing up my nails..."

"But..." I protested, still kicking myself over my perceived blunder.

"Come on, help me, I really gotta go!"

"I..."

"I'll pee all over you if you don't!"

"Hmmmmm?" I grumbled sliding her underwear down, then realized that my face was about an inch from crotch and backed away quickly: was that her excitement I had smelled?

Just as I turned to leave, she begged, "Phil, don't leave me, I really need you to watch me pee..."

"You, you do?"

"Don't you want to watch me peeing Phil?"

The thought of what she'd said was stirring something inside of me, "Ju-Judy?"

"Huh?"

"Will, will you really pee on me... PLEASE!"

"Uhhh-huh!" she smiled and forced her tongue into my mouth. I was caressing as much of her big soft body as I could, and I felt so safe and protected in her arms, and that's when I knew that I could never really love anyone but my Judy.

"Is my little boy hungry?" she smiled lifting one of her beautiful tits to my lips.

My hands began heading for her vagina, but then I stopped, "Judy, can I touch you..." I whispered; the thought of needing her permission first, made it all the more exciting.

"You're such a nice boy..."

She was dripping wet and the pungent tang of her animal-like scent filled the little room, "Mamma is very excited, isn't she?" I asked licking my fingers before continuing.

"Oh god, oh, god!" her body writhed in ecstasy, "Wait... Mommy can't come yet... so close, so very close baby..." she murmured, quickly peeling off my clothes and gently pushing me onto the floor. Spreading her legs apart, she then proceeded to empty her bladder onto me:

The feeling of her hot urine on my skin... running all over me... the sound of it striking my flesh... it was giving me chills of delight! Oh, but the sight of it was altogether something else: there was something almost mystical about the way in which that jet of golden-yellow came streaming out from between her labia, and the graceful arc that it created... It was like having a religious experience!

"Mmmmmm," she sighed, "Oooooh baaaby, is this ever nice... oh, it's such a relief!"

"Judy... I'm sooo in love with you it hurts!"

"Oh my god, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this to my baby boy!" she leaned over and began spraying my face, "Do you like that baby?"

I opened my mouth to her: the flavor was sharp, bitter, salty, and tangy, and it was almost too much for me, "Uhhh-huh..." I gasped having to spit it out so I could breathe.

She squeezed out another large mouthful into me, "Do you love my big fat pussy baby?"

I sat up and kissed her dripping labia; but before continuing, I wanted to let the taste of her delicious liquor linger on my pallet before swallowing it down, "My god Judy you're so beautiful!"

"I need you to fuck me Phil..." she shivered as I licked her dry.

"Should we take a shower first?"

"Oh, I like that idea my love!" she kissed me again, using lots of tongue before bending over to wipe up her puddle: when she did, she exposed her little asshole to me.

My mouth was literally watering and I had to wipe it before I could continue, "Judy?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Can we have annal sex?"

"You'll need to be very gentle, and go real slow: it hurts like crazy if you don't..."

"Put your hands on the side of the tub for me... Oh Judy, your little butthole is the cutest thing ever... It smells so good: it's totally making my mouth water!" and I began to lick her clean.

"OH, MY--OH, MY GOD!" she shrieked, pulling her cheeks further apart for me.

"I love you more than anything Judy..." I confessed wholeheartedly, then continued probing deeper into her rectum.

"Ohhhh, I love you Phil..." she panted, "Don't stop... don't stop... damn that's good... so gg-good... I hh-had no idea, no idea, no idea... NO IDEA!"

The more excited she became, the more relaxed and loosened her anus was, allowing me to dig deeply into her sphincter. When my tongue finally came into contact with what I was probing for, was when I realized I liked it way more than I'm willing to admit. Without a doubt, if I had done that to anyone else but Judy, I know I would hate it, but it has since become one of my favorite things to do to her.

"Judy?"

"Baby?"

"I'm gunna put myself into you, now, OK?"

"Yes, baby!"

I spit a few times into my palm to lube myself up, then slowly began working the tip of my cock into her.

Only, the next thing I knew though, she was pushing herself against me, "Let Mommy drive for you baby..."

"Judy... Judy... JUDY!" I was shaking all over.

"Is that good honey?"

I leaned over, trying to get around her massive hips, "I... I'm sorry, I can't reach you..."

"That's alright, sweetheart, I can do it myself..." she purred.

"You don't mind?"

"Not at all, I can make myself come super-fast..."

"I want it to last Judy..."

"Yeah, sorry..." she squeezed me a few times and then began rocking herself, "Except... I know... we're... both... gunna, gunna, gunna, gunna..."

Her ass began moving faster, and faster... I'd never felt anything quite like it, in, out, in, out, in... I had to brace myself because of all the powerful thrusts she was slamming into me with.

She was totally right, it had only been about ten seconds when, "JUDY... MAMMMMMA..."

"YES BABY, MOMMY'S COMING TOOOOOOO--OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, PHIL? PHIL? PHIL? I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!"

With a vicelike grip, her rectum began pulsing... squeezing... grasping... trying to milk as much semen from me as it possibly could, "I, I... lo-lo... I lll-love yyyyy-ooou!" I couldn't stop twitching, "I..." twitch, "I..." twitch, twitch, twitch...

Finally, I had to give up and just stand there, buried up to my balls in my best friend's asshole. It took me a few minutes to stop, but it also didn't help matters that she kept squeezing my cock prolonging my excitement. She thought it was pretty funny that all she had to do was tighten herself and it would cause me to judder again.

"Oh, you're such a brat!" I chuckled slapping her ass as hard as I could, "Ughhhhh!" she did it again.

"You can pull..." squeeze, "yourself out..." squeeze, "any time..." squeeze, "you..." squeeze, "want, you know!"

"Never... not on your life... UGH! I've got one hell... UGHHFFF... an een-en-ennnndorphin high right... UGHHHHHH... now... UGH, and it's not eeeevvvvry ddddayyy I get to mmmmmake love to my best friend..."

"Care to make..." squeeeeeeze, "a little..." squeeeeeeze, squeeeeeeze, squeeeeeeze, "bet..." squeeeeeeze, "on..." squeeeeeeze, "that!"

After we'd had our shower and made love two more times I finally asked, "How'd you know?"

"Because you're always checkin' out fat ladies..."

"I do?"

"You totally do!"

"I, I didn't even realize I was! Damn Judy, I'm so sorry... that must've felt pretty crappy..."

"I always wondered why you were goin' out with all these Barbie Dolls and then bitch about how you just couldn't get excited about them..."

"It's because I thought I wasn't allowed to like fat women..."

"OK, so how'd you know I'd like it if you peed on me?"

"Oh, I d'know..." she chuckled nervously, "W'lll, maybe because I was hopin'..."

"Yeah?"

"The first time we met I was thinkin' to myself, 'I totally need to pee all over this boy...'"

"Judy, I love you more than anything, ummm, will, will you marry me?"

"Only if you go down on me again..."

And so, I did.

THE END