I Need It Dirty Pt. 05-06

Story Info
Neglected by my husband, I just want sex not a love affair.
6.6k words
4.58
7.3k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Wednesday, the last normal working day before the publication day and the four-day Easter weekend after which I had two days off as I was visiting my husband in New York so, I wouldn't get my sexual servicing from Stevie for almost a week which was the longest I had gone since we started.

I dressed especially for him. I wore a thin, black wool skirt that ended just above my knees with a pale pink, cashmere sweater that clung to me and emphasised my boobs. Underneath I wore a white, frilly set of an acutely cut bra, fully diaphanous panties, a suspender belt from La Perla and a pair of long, white stockings. From what he had said I knew that the combination of the suggested purity of the white clothing with the debased nature of what we did would be a real turn on for him and I wanted to do that for him but as much, I realised for me.

As the next day was when the local newspapers were published the offices were fairly busy up until midnight so we wouldn't be working late on our project as we had to stop the computers to do that. I spent all morning planning how I could have one more session before the weekend. I was toying with the idea of having sex in the car with him.

I was ready to leave the office around six, just as it was getting dark when Steve called.

"Give me a lift home?" he asked. That was unusual but suggested that he had some ideas, perhaps the same as mine and that excited me.

"Ok, ready now?"

"Yes, to save you any embarrassment with people seeing and causing office gossip, I'll be outside Toni and Bennies," he went on mentioning the nearby Italian restaurant.

Ten minutes later I pulled up outside the cheap ristorante. He appeared from the rear door. He furtively looked around and when he was sure the coast was clear he got into the passenger seat. We both giggled like naughty school kids until Stevie asked.

"I assume you want to fuck so got anywhere in mind?" he asked accentuating his sleaziness and, thankfully lack of romantic thinking.

"Anywhere?" I said as I shrugged my shoulders realising how I was admitting that I wanted us to have sex; I seemed to fall into that trap a lot. "But then I imagine knowing places for that is more up your street than mine," I replied thinking that I didn't really want a fuck with him in the car as that was outside the comfort zone of what we were, in the main doing. That said, messing around in my car where we might get each other off was very much inside that zone so the idea of sometime in a secluded place certainly had strong appeal.

As Stevie directed me to a derelict industrial area about five miles away, he lifted my skirt and stroked my stocking clad leg and fiddled with the frilly suspenders.

"Lift up."

"What?"

"Lift your bum up."

I saw what he wanted to do and I lifted up so he could slide my skirt up my legs. He got it just further than my stocking tops and slid his fingers between my thighs and started rubbing me. Thank goodness we got to the deserted and near derelict small industrial estate quite quickly as I am sure driving under the influence of an orgasm is, or should be a motoring offence.

I'd hardly pulled the handbrake on when he was kissing me and fondling my boobs under my sweater.

"How long have we got?" he panted as he pulled my sweater over my head and began unfastening my bra.

"As much as we want. A couple of hours or so," I gasped as my aching breasts flopped into view.

"No hubby waiting for you then?"

"No, no he's away on business," I told him. Once again I didn't mention that he was living in New York as I assumed that if he knew then he would pester me again to fuck me in my marital bed as he had hinted at a few times.

"Should have gone to your house then shouldn't we and done it in comfort?" he said giving me an idea but not for just yet

"We'd better not hang about then," he smiled as he tweaked my nipples. I leaned over him and adjusted his seat until it was as far back as it would go; then used my new found skills to unfasten his belt and release his cock for my pleasure.

It was still quite soft as I pulled it from his pants and he wriggled his jeans down to his ankles. I couldn't wait and stuffed his growing cock into my mouth. The next couple of minutes were amazing as his cock grew stiff and hard inside my mouth as I caressed his balls and forced the tip of my tongue into his foreskin.

He just lay back and called me all kinds of dirty names as he quite roughly, but very welcomingly squeezed my boobs and nipples as I revelled in loving his thick dick. However, bent over as I had to be it became a little bit uncomfortable so he suggested we get in the back. We clambered in there and I was immediately in his arms. Then I realised I had left the light on in the glove compartment.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"What?" he asked.

"I left the bloody light on."

"So, leave it."

"What if anyone comes?"

"We'd see their lights approaching and have time so sort things out," was his partly reassuring reply so I thought. 'Sod it,' and didn't bother.

I slithered down a bit and got his cock in my mouth again. With my knees on the floor, he had easy access to my tits, but couldn't get between my legs, which was where we both wanted his hands to be so, I lifted myself up so I was propped on the edge of the seat. His hand immediately went between my legs and he started stroking me through my thin panties.

His cock was fully hard now and I was delighting in putting on a cock-sucking show for him by licking the bulbous head, sucking his knob, nibbling his balls, rubbing both across my face and then sucking his scrotum into my mouth.

He stopped rubbing me between my legs for a minute or so to undo the zip on the side of my skirt. Tugging and wriggling until we got it off, I felt incredibly vulnerable now for I was just dressed in the flimsy, white underwear and stockings. Vulnerable for sure and a little no, very worried but also enormously aroused and horny.

Stevie's hand instantly went back between my legs. Pulling the gusset to one side and stroking me there before sliding a couple of fingers into my soaked and aching pussy. My blow-job became even more enthusiastic as he started to seriously finger fuck me.

"Oooooohhhhh," he gasped. "So, you like getting it at both ends do you?"

I didn't answer, but just kept sucking and wiggling my hips as I pushed back against his fingers trying to draw every last bit of sexual pleasure from them, it was lovely.

"I bet you'd love having two guys at once, wouldn't you?" he gasped as he held my head in place, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. "You dirty fucker, you would, wouldn't you? Two big cocks, one in your mouth and the other fucking the arse off you. I bet that's what you dream about when you're fingering yourself at home."

In all honesty I'd never given such a suggestion much thought, but as he said it while he was finger fucking me and I was sucking his cock the idea suddenly had some appeal. 'Fuck' I thought. 'Where am I going with my sexual experimentation?'

"Does your old man want to see you fucked by another bloke?"

"No," I grunted, my mouth full.

"Well, I am always available," he laughed sliding a finger between the cheeks of my bum and pressing right on the hole as he had been doing quite frequently recently.

I was in the early throes of an orgasm when some movement outside the car caught my eye. Then I saw a torch light. Horrified, thinking it was the police I pulled away from him.

"Don't worry it's ok," he said grabbing me behind my neck.

I saw that a man was standing next to the car looking in using his torch to watch us. I gagged as I tried to scream but Stevie just kept my head tightly in place and began bouncing his hips forcing his cock fully into my mouth while he began rubbing my clit even harder and faster.

I managed to get his cock out of my mouth and I knelt up covering my boobs and spluttered.

"What do you mean it's ok."

"What I said, relax, don't worry."

"There's someone out there!"

"Probably," he told me nonchalantly shoving his fingers right up me and holding them there.

"What do you mean probably?"

"This place attracts loads of peeping toms. It's well known around here."

"Well, I didn't know," I told him as I tried to pull away from him and cover myself.

"I guess it's a sort of dogging site."

"What's that?" I asked as I held my sweater covering my boobs.

"A place where couples have sex and others look on."

"You bastard. You knew that?"

"Of course, I did, that's why we came here."

"Jesus Christ what sort of fucking pervert are you?" I said feeling totally pissed off at him.

"A fucking wild one, but don't say I don't turn you on. Don't say you don't love me doing you in the office."

"But this is different, it's crazy," I said as another torch lit up the other side of the car.

"Yes, what a fucking turn on Jayne, being watched as we fuck."

"No it's not," I lied for as the torches lit me and his cock up I did feel a surge of arousal.

"Don't lie to me Jayne, I can tell you love it and want more."

"I don't, I hate it," I lied as I saw faces at either window.

"Come on, let's get going again," he coaxed me pulling me closer and trying to move the sweater away and stroking his cock at the same time.

"No Steve, please," I groaned, knowing full well that my resistance was waning.

He grabbed my hand and put it right on his cock. "Now don't tell me you don't want this?"

"Oh Steve no."

"Don't want it in your hand, in your mouth and Jayne up your cunt and your arse?" He whispered pulling on the sweater. It slowly fell away and I could feel the eyes from outside devouring my bare tits. I also felt his fingers on my clit and then in me.

"Suck it Jayne, suck my cock," he croaked pulling on the back of my head.

I felt so humiliated, dirty, abused, guilty and I guess bad about myself for giving in so seemingly easily.

'Perhaps at heart I am a slag,' I thought as I bent forward and took his still rock-hard cock into my mouth.

Whether it was performing oral sex on my sleazeball lover in a car while he finger fucked me or, whether it was because we were being looked at, I'm not sure, but I came like a train! My legs were shaking and my vagina muscles clenched his fingers as my whole body began convulsing.

"Yeesssss that's it....I'm cumming," Stevie growled as his body stiffened and he instantly filled the condom in my mouth and throat with hot cum.

I hated to admit to being massively turned on by the strangers seeing me virtually naked sucking my 'boyfriends' cock. Although I was genuinely embarrassed, I still looked around to see if they were still there as I awkwardly got dressed.

"Come on let's go," Steve said pulling his jeans up and getting out and walking to the front of the BMW doing his zip up very casually.

Once I was dressed again, had applied a fresh coat of lipstick and fixed my hair, I drove him to his local pub where he was meeting his buddies. After opening the passenger door, he turned to me and leant across as if to kiss me. I turned my head and slightly parted my lips to receive his mouth but as it got close it stopped and he looked into my eyes. Then instead of kissing me he slid his hand up my skirt and his fingers found the wetness that he and the dogging audience had created. He rubbed me there for a few moments before saying.

"See you next week," and then he was gone.

Part 6

"I want your arse," he as good as growled pushing his finger right against my hole.

"I don't do that?" I told him.

"What do you mean you don't do it, you do everything with me," he said squeezing my bottom in the fairly tight, trousers of my grey, pin-stripe business suit.

He'd been on about anal sex quite often recently and a few days ago as we were working our late shift, he had fingered me there. We were in his tiny office at the end of the computer room on the fifth floor which I preferred to the main, open plan, general office a floor lower where I worked in a cubby hole created by 4 screens. His was more secure, if the bugger locked the computer room door which he hadn't a couple of times so now I did it making me feel better, thus more relaxed and generally more adventurous. That was to the point that when we were in his computer room knowing nobody could get in unless he unlocked the door to their buzz, I would let him strip me naked. Not only did that please him but also it excited me making for better sex or, in other words sluttier sex, all round.

That night we had finished all the online cataloguing that we could by nine-thirty or so, when he'd reached round me and cupped my tits that signalled the start of our sex for the evening.

Whilst Stevie was a total lech and oddball he did have standards about some things but not, however, or that's how it seemed about sex and how to treat women but he did about his work which every manager in the company acknowledged was first rate. Hence, although we had now been having sex in the office two or three times a week for getting on for two months, he made sure it didn't interfere with the work we were doing to catalogue and cross reference online all the articles the paper had ever published. When we first started this project, it could be handled between five in the morning and when the company got going around nine or after seven in the evening but recently, almost coinciding with us starting to have sex the morning shift had to be abandoned leaving just the evening for us to work on it.

So, although he was disgusting with a one-track, filthy mind and continually wanted me to do the vilest things, that behaviour didn't start until the work for the night that he had carefully planned had been completed to his satisfaction.

Before we started work that evening he had asked or rather told me to take my panties off. This wasn't unusual and I assumed he would use them later to masturbate with. Also, now, I quite enjoyed doing such outlandish and really quite ridiculously, wanton things and they had become sort of 'our thing' so I did. He watched me slide my fairly tight trousers down, remove my panties, a black, lacy thong and give them to him. He put them to his face and sniffed them as I started to put my suit trousers back.

"Stop, leave them," he said quite sharply.

"What?"

"Leave your trousers off."

"Why?"

"Because you look fucking cool in just those holdups, heels, your blouse and suit jacket."

I didn't object and walked into the main computer room which was warmer than his office and checked that the door was locked which it was.

"Fuck me Jayne," he called out following me. "You arse looks fucking awesome."

Under the pinstripe suit jacket that I had been wearing during the day I wore a short, waist-length, white silk, posh tee shirt so now there was nothing between the hem of that and the tops of my dark holdups that, at Stevie's request I now nearly always wore for him. Hence, my quite pert and nicely rounded for my age bottom was completely bare. It was then that he came up behind me, grabbed one of my cheeks, squeezed it and said that he wanted my arse.

As he slid his hand up my top and scooped my tits out of my bra we to and froed almost as if it was a simple topic and not, as he put it, him fucking me up the arse.

"I can't see the point of it," I told him explaining that women don't have anything up there anywhere near as sensitive as a man's prostate.

"Yes, well I know that but arses are so much tighter than cunts especially older ones like yours," he rather undiplomatically replied.

I came back with what would have been an unthinkable response just a short while ago.

"Well, you don't have to fuck either do you, it's your choice."

He came back with. "Ok but let me have a look at it then?"

"At what?"

"Your arse of course."

"You can see it now," I said doing a twirl.

"No, I mean your hole."

"Don't be daft and more vulgar than usual you fucking pervert," I said back grinning at his audacity.

"I'm not being silly, I've seen your tits and cunt so show me your arse, come on," he said turning me round and pushing me forward so I had to put my arms onto a desk to support myself. Holding me like that with one of his hands in the middle of my back he ran the other over the rounded cheeks murmuring. "Mmmmm you do have a great ass Jay."

I could probably have struggled away and out of his grip, but that didn't really occur to me. It was all part of the game, our game, the game of him controlling and abusing me, humiliating and demeaning me and taking me away from the gentile world I normally inhabited and into this weird parallel universe that Stevie had created.

"Relax," he whispered into my ear pushing me further down so that my boobs were squashed against the desk that I was lying on with my body almost at right angles at the waist. I was, of course acutely aware that apart from the long stockings I was naked beneath the waist.

He was gently stroking each my cheeks and inner thighs. When we had sex, he showed a gentleness and caring side that was quite at variance to his general, coarse, vulgar and quite disgusting behaviour and language. I knew that with the right encouragement that at times I thought I might provide, he could well become a great lover. But then I didn't want that, it wasn't what I was after he was already providing what I wanted.

"Open your legs further," he told me.

I did.

"Mmmmm that's better I can see it now," he muttered running his finger tip from the bottom of my spine, along the length of the crease in my bottom over my anus and on and into my vulva. That made me jump and my body shudder.

"Nice Jaynee?" he asked fingering my pussy and leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"It's ok."

"And this? he asked pressing right on my hole with his finger.

Although the few times I'd had full, penetrative anal sex had not been that successful I have always enjoyed my bottom generally and the hole in particular being played with or, being rimmed as I had learned that it was called although Kevin was not that keen and thought of it as being rather dirty.

I wriggled a little and murmured. "Mmmmm," to show my pleasure.

"Want more?" he asked.

"Like what?" I replied.

With his typical vulgarity that I now found arousing he replied. "Me finger fucking your arse?"

"No, it'll hurt," I said genuinely worried.

"Not if I do this," he retorted leaning forward and dribbling some spittle right onto the the hole before continuing. "And this?" as he ran his fingers just inside the length of my lips wetting them with my secretions.

"No leave it Stevie, please," I groaned as he started gently massaging his spittle right onto the puckered, darker skin surrounding my anus. It actually felt lovely and I unconsciously pushed back as he again wetted his fingers from my pussy. Still holding me face down on the desk with my tits hurting a bit from being squashed, I enjoyed his fingers fumbling around my pussy and half hoped that he would finger-fuck that but no, of course his focus had changed. Once wetted, he returned his finger to my anus and pressed right on it.

"Ok?" he asked, once more showing the other side of his nature that really was quite considerate and understanding often making me wonder whether the crudeness was really the act? Again, I pushed back, and muttered.

"Ok."

He increased the pressure and I felt it slipping inside my bum opening up the sphincter muscle a little. That hurt but not uncomfortably so.

"Yes," I gasped through gritted teeth trying to recall the last time my bum had been fingered and failing.

With his other hand he reached around me running his hand across my stomach and downwards to find my clit that he eased out of its hood and he pinched and rubbed. As he was doing that, I felt his other finger going further up to probably his second knuckle. It still felt ok and was sending all sorts of sensations through me.

12