I Need Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spread-eagled on the bed where I had fallen, legs splayed open, Andi took immediate advantage of this position and my helplessness as she jumped onto the bed, and pressed her face between my legs, into my groin, licking urgently along my slit, lips kissing the outside as her tongue forced its way in and along.

My back arched and thrust my hips into her face at the first touch of her and the thought that this was the first time a woman had touched me in such an intimate way and in such an intimate place. My hands instinctively reached down and held her head against me, fingers twisting in her soft silken hair, holding her against me but allowing her freedom to do and move as she wanted, just so she knew I was not going to stop her.

Her tongue was hot, fast, and probing as it laved over my pussy, one second licking the length of me, the next boring deep into me and twirling around in my canal. With Andi's expert tongue lashing over my pussy, I didn't last long before I became aware of a recently all to unfamiliar feeling start to emerge, starting deep inside me, building in heat and intensity. I was going to cum. I knew it, I wasn't going to fight it, it had been so long since anyone had driven me to an orgasm as intense as this one was going to be, "I'm cumming," I whispered to her, "Andi, I'm going to cum, soon." The evil bitch eased off, and took me right back down again, stopping her licking of me, just lying with her face between my legs, staring at my pussy as her hot breath wafted over it, blowing on it in a gentle ripple. "Too soon for you."

She flipped around on the bed, straddling me so that her pussy was directly in front of my face, leaving me with one very inviting option. With an exclamation of pure lust, I pushed my tongue out and licked her from top to the bottom of her pussy. The first time I have done that, the first time I had ever tasted a pussy, and I hadn't even had time to play with her boobs.

That first taste of her and the courage it took me to do it will last with me forever now, a hot, sweet, honey taste, salty and musky at the same time, there were so many subtle flavours there my mind was in a whirl. That and the shock at what I had just done, what I was doing. I had acted instinctively, driven on by my lust, my need for sex, sex of any kind and the obvious and wanting of Andi in her need for me to excite her.

I pushed my tongue into Andi as she had done to me earlier, and was delighted by the soft velvet feel of her pussy as it tried to clamp down and clench on my insistent tongue. A tongue that was growing more confident and demanding with every second.

"Oh God, Jackie, you're a natural, keep doing that, just as you are, that is... that is so nice."

I slurped on her as she said this, her juices were running freely now covering my face and lips, she was on top of me and dripping down. I continued to follow my instincts and licked and tongued Andi, driving her higher with desire with every second that passed, her body was shaking as her pussy twitched to my every lick of it.

Andi having had some fun now, returned to playing with my pussy, licking and sucking on me, mirroring my actions on her as we drove each other higher and higher towards what would be the inevitable climax we would force from each other. Andi took me high, almost to the point of release, then brought me back down, time and time again she took me to the brink, only to deny me relief.

She had pinned my legs down, but I fought them free, pulled them back and wrapped them around Andi's shoulders and back, forcing my hips off the bed, opening my pussy wider for her as my buttocks pulled high.

Andi used this as an opportunity to push three fingers deep into my pussy, fucking it like a dick would, with a hard brutal intensity, at the same time her lips found and locked onto my clit, sucking greedily on the hard and exposed nub.

A scream of pure lust escaped my lips as my body tensed, shuddered and I came. I had had no warning build-up, just an intense and mind-shattering orgasm that hit me in a wave of heat, lights whirling and flashing behind my eyes, as I lost focus. My fingers dug deep into Andi's bum as I forced my face into her, all the time my body spasming as my hips bucked hard into Andi's face. Hot cum pouring out of me, covering Andi's face and chin once again.

It seemed that my climax triggered Andi's own as within seconds she was writhing against me, pussy mashing into my face, then a flood of female cum juices escaped her and covered me, I tried as hard as I could to gulp as much of it down as I could.

Andi had been quite during her orgasm, she had just gone limp and collapsed on top of me as she came. I was worried that I hadn't pleased her enough, when she rolled over pulled me tight into her arms and said, "Wow, that was incredible, one of the best times I've had."

Recognising the look of concern on my face she said, "Don't worry, that's the way I am when I cum. I'm quiet and don't move around much. Jackie, believe me, that was one intense orgasm you've just given me." Then she giggled, "I'm quiet but I do get wet, you're covered, let me lick you clean."

We caressed for a while then Andi got up and suddenly the door to the room opened and a waitress came in with drinks. Andi slipped into a gown that was more space than fabric, but it seemed sexy, not slutty. Actually, there wasn't a lot of her on show. A hint of breast here, a tad of bum there, a flash of the thigh to tantalise. I'd felt more undressed in my normal street clothes than what Andi was wearing and there was so little of it.

Looking in the wardrobe Andi appraised me then handed me a black leather waistcoat and scarlet latex skirt, the waistcoat had no buttons and the skirt was tight and short. I put them on without questioning, eager to please Andi and open for new experiences. Black six inch heeled ankle boots completed my new and sexy look.

"How far are you willing to go, is there anything you won't do?"

"Nothing, well apart from a gang-bang," I tried to laugh, I was still not over the intensity of the sex we had just had to think clearly.

"Well, you're not going to get that in this club, well not the way you mean," that sexy seductive laugh again. With that Andi led me out of the bedroom and into the main body of the club once more.

The clientèle seemed to have changed, oh they were all still women only, but now they were dressed in much more outlandish and fetish gear, lots of latex and leather, some women clearly wearing strap-ons.

"Oh my God," I gasped as I took in the scene.

Andi paraded me around the club, introducing me to countless women, as I tottered on the heels, giving them only my first name of Jackie, all the time I knew I was being appraised as a potential sex partner, if not for now then later. Everyone knew that I was with Andi, and seemingly exclusively with her.

I was self-conscious about the outfit I was wearing, boobs plainly on show for all to see and aware that I had no panties on under the tight latex skirt that only just covered my pussy, but at the same time, I felt incredibly sexy and desirable in it. Powerful despite my near nakedness.

After about an hour, Andi had surrendered her control over me and I had danced with several women, some had openly propositioned me for a later date, or outright proposals of sex whenever I wanted, others just happy to dance and talk with a new face. I was in heaven, never having experienced anything like this before. I was regularly and openly propositioned but without any pressure at all, it was all so relaxed and friendly.

I was just leaving the dance floor when the red-haired woman Nina grabbed hold of my arm, spinning me around, pulling me into her arms and kissed me. As I struggled to break free of her unwelcome grasp I felt her pulled away from me forcibly. Andi was there, fury in her eyes as she stared at Nina. "I told you, Jackie is not for you, not tonight, not ever." Nina seemed to bristle at this and was going to take things further. Women around us were backing away, leaving a clear space around us as if they sensed there was going to be a fight. Just then two very tall and strong looking bouncers appeared, then I realised they weren't bouncers but women, well actually they were bouncers.

Andi looked at them and said, "Cancel her membership, not just here but in all of the clubs, blacklist her. And throw her out, the back way." Then turning to Nina she said, "Don't ever cross me again."

With that, the tension seemed to leave the room as Nina was hustled away. Andi shouted out, "Sorry for that little cabaret girls. Everyone can get a drink on the house."

"Andi, what the hell is going on here, your acting as though you own the place."

"Actually I do, I wasn't exactly honest when I told you I was a founding and VIP member, I am but I own this club and have shares in four more similar places around the country, those are with my business partner, but this place is all my own."

Andi took hold of my hand pulled me to her and kissed me, I was trembling at the excitement that had just happened and the fact that two women had been prepared to fight over me. The kiss didn't last long as Andi broke it and moved away pulling me with her saying, "I'm feeling horny again let's have some fun. You did say you were open to anything didn't you?"

"Anything but a gang-bang," I laughingly reminded her. Why did she have a sly and mischievous grin on her face?

"Told you nothing like you mean here."

Andi pushed me into a room that was atmospheric with dark red lighting and mirrored walls. A caricature of a porno film set. There was a stage at one end and on the stage was a bench.

As we entered the room I had a feeling of unease. Gradually over about a couple of minutes about ten women of all shapes and sizes and in all different styles of costumes entered the room, the one unifying trait about them all was the fact that every one of them in their own way was incredibly beautiful and sexy.

Every one of them silently took one of the chairs that were arranged in front of the stage, apparently feeling privileged to be admitted to observe what was going to happen. The two chairs directly in front and in the middle, of the stage were left vacant, these were most definitely reserved for Andi and her guest.

The lights dimmed until the room was in total blackness as what can only be described as a collective moan went around the room, when the lights came back up there was a naked, black-haired beauty, strapped face-up on the bench, legs and arms spread wide, pussy exposed and open to view to all. The moan turned into a sigh of anticipation.

The girl on the bench was tiny, elfin like and could only have been five foot tall at the most. The expression on her face as she tried to look around was a combination of terror and longing. Her legs and arms straining as she struggled against her bonds.

Andi leaned to me and whispered in my ear, "Thursday night's cabaret night, Jasmine hasn't been on stage before, but she knows what to expect.

At that two women appeared on stage and walked over to the defenceless Jasmine, both were well-toned and strong looking and completely naked. They made straight for Jasmine one getting between her legs and starting to eat her pussy furiously, the other was sucking and licking on Jasmine's tits, mouth fitting over one boob completely they were that small. Jasmine lets out a little moan as this happened, and soon her body was thrashing about as the two women continued to work on her.

After a while they traded places so that the second woman was now between Jasmine's legs, pushing four fingers of her hand deep into her pussy. The bench was positioned so that everyone in the room could see what was happening.

There was a collective gasp as Jasmine jerked and screamed at the assault on her pussy, her screams were cut short by the first woman sitting on Jasmine's face leaving her no option but to start licking the woman's pussy.

You could see the tension in Jasmine's body as the hand pushed deeper and deeper into her, then withdrew a little until on the next push the woman's whole hand had disappeared, Jasmine was being fisted and fisted hard as the woman worked her hand in and out. Fortunately, the fisting didn't last long before the woman pulled out and moved away. Her place was taken by a third woman who had what looked like a nine-inch strap on dildo mounted to her.

This new woman stood before the prostrate Jasmine getting the fake cock into just the right position before sliding it so very slowly into Jasmine's wet cunt until every inch was buried inside the tiny woman.

My hand was clenched on Andi's leg as all this was happening, I was utterly enthralled and captivated, it all seemed so brutal but also so very erotic and exciting. The fact that Jasmine was clearly willing and enjoying what was happening tempered the brutality. The eroticness of it heightened by the fact she was helpless to resist what was happening to her

The woman with the dildo fucked Jasmine to an ear-deafening climax to cheers and cries of encouragement, before the three of them spent some time to kiss and lick her cunt, every-time they finished with her cunt they kissed her on the mouth, transferring plenty of Jasmine's own cum to her lips.

Jasmine was released from her constraints and all four women kissed and held each other tight as a round of rapturous applause rang around the room. As I glanced at my watch I noticed that the whole tableau had taken less than twenty minutes, the intensity of it all had made it seem much longer.

Nobody made a move to leave the room and there seemed to be an air of anticipation, and everyone was looking in my direction.

Again Andi leaned to me and whispered, "Your turn."

I looked quizzically at her as she continued, "I said you wouldn't get gang-banged as you thought but what about a group of girls? Fancy it, you said you were open to new experiences."

"Andi, I also said I didn't want a gang-bang."

"Yeah, well you meant with men didn't you. Jackie, it's up to you but a dozen women are dying to have a little taste of your pussy on their lips are you going to disappoint them?"

I delayed and hesitated before I could summon the bravery to reply, "Yes."

"Yes you will, or yes you're going to disappoint them?"

Yes, I will, but no chains and being tied down." Andi grinned at me and stood on the stage.

"Ladies, Jackie here is on her first visit to our type of club and is almost a virgin," laughter broke out at that remark, as they all seemed to know that Andi had had sex with me earlier on in the night. "But Jackie is eager to learn and very, very horny when I met her earlier she was just about to pick up two men and fuck their brains out. I'm sure we can show her a better time than that."

With that I was surrounded by a hoard of sexy women, kissing and fondling me, but everything was done with such love and gentleness it seemed like one amorphous mass of humanity. I was being kissed everywhere, on my mouth, my neck, my shoulder, my boobs, oh so nicely on my boobs. Hands were exploring up and down my body. At least two hands from different women were pushed under the hem of my skirt one playing with the globes of my bum, the other confidently sliding into my pussy. A pussy that clenched and locked on the digits as they moved around inside me.

I became aware that I was being guided to the stage and placed on the bench, but nobody made any attempt to constrain me. My legs were gently pried apart and a head delved between them moving higher until a pair of soft lips and a wet tongue pushed into my pussy and started the most sensuous and teasing licking of me.

I was aware that all the women were kneeling around my body, kissing and caressing wherever they were, lips and hands on my boobs, torturing my nipples with their fleeting touch. The women were constantly changing position around my body and each took a turn at getting her head between my thighs, tasting the copious juices that were flowing from me.

I was heading to a massive climax, one I would have no control over and just when I thought it couldn't get any better a strange pussy was presented to my lips. I didn't hesitate but stuck my tongue out and licked it. There was a cry of passion from the woman I was licking and a sigh from all the rest. The woman who was over my face stayed there for a few minutes before she was replaced.

This happened time and time again, every time a new woman got her head between my legs, another woman sat astride my face. There was a heat and passion in the room, with the only sound the licking and slurping of pussies.

I was vaguely aware that at least three of the women had come due to my licking of their cunts as they shuddered and flooded over me.

Then there was a definite shift in things and one very demanding tongue was thrust into my pussy and went to work. It could only belong to Andi and she was going to finish me off. She licked and probed with both her fingers and tongue as remorselessly I was taken higher and higher until the dam burst and a massive orgasm ripped through me causing me to shriek my relief into the pussy that was over my face.

My body went limp and I'm sure I passed out because the next thing I remember is Andi washing me gently in the shower that was in her room, before getting me into my clothes and a taxi.

In the taxi on the way back to the hotel we just held hands and talked non stop, Andi, explaining her role at the club and what it meant, asking me if I wanted to become a member.

--

The following morning at the exhibition Andi arrived on my companies stand, approached me, taking me aside and said, "Well that's it. I've finished. Contract terminated as of now. I'm out of a job."

I ushered her into the back office space and letting everyone know not to disturb us said, "Do you want to come and work for me?"

"Well, that help I gave you last night was a bit of a job pitch."

"What help, at the hotel, or in the club?" I giggled.

"Hotel. I intended to seduce you anyway, that was pure fun, no other motive involved."

Over the next half an hour we worked out a job title and remuneration package for her.

"One thing though, last night was a one-off thing, we can't be involved intimately if you're working for me," I said. "I don't fuck the staff, and I certainly don't let them fuck me. As good as it may be."

"That's OK, my husband doesn't like me to get too close to my other lovers."

That was a surprise to me, she hadn't had a wedding ring on last night and had made no mention of a husband.

"Yes, I'm married but my husband knew about my liking for women from the start and indulges me, not that he has any choice in the matter. But he has two conditions, one I don't cheat on him with another man, he's OK with me and women, but that's it, and no three ways, no joining in with a couple. Well, that one I've not been fully faithful on, but it was with two other girls, so I don't think it counts do you."

I shook my head at her in amazement.

"There are certain benefits for him though, sometimes I take a lover back to him and we share her. That's the other condition."

On my drive home I reflected it hadn't been such a bad week after all. I'd found the solution to my business problems, I'd hired a new logistics and marketing director. Found a new way of making love, and lover, for despite my warning about sex with my employees and Andi's protestations the night before, we both knew we would get together again. The sex between us had been just too hot and good for either of us not to want more.

I sighed as I thought; well if I go out now and can't find a man, I can always fall back on a woman, but then changed my mind. When I go out, I'll go with whom I fancy the most man or woman. My outlook had certainly changed.