I Need to Suck a Man's Cock

Story Info
Desire for a delicious cock.
3.9k words
4.12
61.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at the clock in my bedroom. It says 3:45am. I lay alone, and am feeling the loneliness. I live alone, have a girlfriend in another state, have not been laid for months, and my beautiful cock is lways easily aroused.

Times like these are not uncommon. I am 49, and have been married twice.

I had many great times with my first wife, the two of us with fantasies and slightly different ways of satisfying ourselves with each other. It was I who persuaded my young pretty blond wife to accept my desire to try anal sex, and we were not too adverse to anything.

One day, I came home from work and found my pretty little wife and her old school girlfriend both on the couch reading porn novels. These sleazy little pocketbooks were found in the back of a cupboard when they moved into a new apartment. Susan, my wife, loved to read these.

She was beautiful, young, and blonde. It was the 70's, and sexual conduct was becoming more fluid among young women.

She was not sexually active with Janie, her girlfriend, but the two of them were obviously enjoying themselves by reading these cheap novels of lesbianism, gay sex, and men fucking women.

Janie was a bit overweight, round and lovely. They were close together on the sofa, normally dressed.

They giggled when I found them together, aroused and amused as I came home, and were not in the least bit embarrassed, as they continued to read these little books and giggle as they read the dirty books. They were not the least bit self-conscious or embarrassed, and I should have fucked them both right then, on the spot.

I sort of paid little attention, didn't do anything about it, and let them continue to read the dirty books while I got something to eat.

I could ride this hottie wife of mine for what seemed like 30 minutes, pumping my cock into her sweet young pussy until hot cum gushed into her and she moaned.

The two of us fucked almost every day back then, and it was wonderful. She was a master at sucking my cock, and we were both very much doing everything we could imagine.

Why I did not fuck the both of them on the couch that day always was a mystery to me. It would have been so easy, what with the two of them completely horny and fuckable. Sex with Susan was more than enough, probably. I guess I was just not too daring, and willing to fuck another women and my wife at the same time. Susan would have been happy to let me fuck her friend with her, I am sure.

In later years, I regretted that I had not joined them and let things develop. It was not unusual for Susan to stroke my cock absentmindedly as she read a pornographic novel in our bed, and then and there, hot active sex of any type would always develop.

Years went on, divorce ended the marriage. (Susan could not help herself when an old boyfriend became a visitor to their home while I was working. Finally, Susan was going to bars, entertaining any man that would buy her a drink. Sometimes, I found cigarette butts of an unfamiliar brand in the ashtrays when I came home from work at night).

I had various girlfriends after that, some more sexually exciting than others. Karen was the best woman ever to be in my bed. She was the most recent, and undoubtedly, the best little vixen I ever knew. She could fuck me all night long, cum repeatedly, moan, and fuck me again. Karen was blonde, with a ponytail, pretty, had small tits, a hard body, and loved to suck me off while looking at my eyes.

She was small, sassy, up for anything, and always could bring me to a quick orgasm. She loved anything involving a man's hard cock, and she said so. She adored having me fuck her in her ass, and while doing so, talked dirty to him. I remember the night we were deep kissing and I moved my finger closer and closer to her cute little ass as I ventured past the bottom of her pussy, and edged closer and closer to her sweet little brown asshole. She arched her back, encouraging me to touch her there, went wild when I touched her and ran my finger around and around and finally into her ass. She was bucking wildly with her tongue deep down my throat. It was the first time I touched her there. Not the last.

Karen let me dress her as a whore in whorish lingerie, shave her pretty pussy with hot shaving cream, hot water, and a safety razor, paint her up in whorish makeup, put lipstick on her nipples while she wore a shelf bra, and fuck her silly and call her "my little pussy slut" and other delicious nasty names.

She moaned with the pleasure of forbidden acts.

Once, I put on her lingerie, fucked her, handed her a newly purchased butt plug of modest dimensions, and then told her to fuck my ass with it. She happily raped me while I was moaning about how I was her little titty whore. He adored the dildos I would ravish her with after I spent myself into her wonderful cunt.

I loved being in her lingerie, my chest filling her bras and naughty tops, my cock completely overflowing her lacy little open slit panties, and I would fuck her with my dick protruding from those nasty panties.

I always came hard with Karen, my sexual desire knowing no limits, no off-limit perversion I could not embrace, as long as it was Karen. She was a great little fuck bitch. She loved to be treated as a whore, to treat me as a whore, and she would see how far I would go. I always would go as far as I could imagine.

One day, somehow, the subject of a gay friend of Karen came up. In the darkness, we were in bed, after fucking, and laying on our pillows. Suddenly, surprising even myself, I mentioned to Karen that I would love to feel a guy's cock in his mouth.

Karen had a gay friend, and told me he would be perfect for me. My head was filled with desire for a hot cock in my mouth, and I told her that if her friend happened to be in the room while we were fucking, I would find it hard to resist the impulse to grab his cock and suck it, savoring the feel of a hard cock in my mouth, and wanting to feel it throb and shoot cum into me.

Karen laughed, thought about it, and said she would see if Tommy, her friend, was interested in joining them some time. It was going to happen. I would feel a hard cock fucking my face. My tongue would run along it. My lips would form around the tip, wet and warm, making a slight popping noise with each stroke in and out of my mouth and the suction I was providing was released on every out stroke, and re-applied with every insertion to my mouth, desperate to make Tommy cum in me., To feel that hot jiss fill my mouth and throat and overflow past my lips and down his dick. To feel his balls in my hands, encouraging more cum to flow into my mouth.

To have a man fucking my mouth, to hear his groan as he builds to his orgasm, to suck more, to feel him throb as his cum gushes into me, to suck every drop of cum from him.

Yep. That's what I want. But I am not gay. I just want to suck a beautiful hard cock, and feel it in me. I love the feel of my own cock in my hand, I want to feel a cock in my mouth. Makes perfect sense to me.

Well, unfortunately, I never did get to suck on Tommy's cock. Karen, for some reason, decided she had enough of me while this was still on the table, and she moved out one morning after I told her I was not interested in marriage. For some reason, that really pissed her off. No. I would not marry her. She was hurt and abruptly left. She took her beautiful little pussy with her, but left me all her lingerie.

Somehow, dressing in it alone did nothing for me. I ended up selling the many unopened packages of naughty lingerie on eBay.

I thought about Tommy and sucking his cock.

I was again alone. That was about six months ago, and I was getting tired of having to jerk off every other day while watching porn on my computer screen.

Not that it wasn't good porn. The variety of videos available were endless, and any fantasy I could imagine was quickly being played out on my computer screen while I pumped my wonderful, sexy, fair sized hard dick until my cum gushed through my working fingertips and ran down my shaft.

Pump, watch the people fucking and sucking, pump, get harder, pump harder, gush cum all over the place, and relax.

Repeat.

Satisfying, but something was definitely missing.

Without knowing why, or worrying why, I seemed to often venture into videos of transsexuals.

I would search for that category, select the videos that seemed to be the ones I would most enjoy, play them while I stroked my cock, dream about being with a woman like that, imagined feeling a cock in my hands, in my mouth, rubbing my ass, perhaps prodding my asshole and, ultimately, slipping into my well lubricated virginity. I could only imagine a hot, throbbing, real cock in my mouth or ass.

But it was easy to imagine it as I watch it happen before my eyes.

The groans of lust and pleasure were tangible, real, envied.

I wanted to suck that tranny cock so bad.

I loved to watch beautiful women with hard cocks. I dreamed of kissing a beautiful creature with a huge dick between her legs.

Is it weird? It doesn't matter. It is what I desire. I cannot help myself as I jerk off while watching such an incredible sexually desirable person fuck on video. For me, a transsexual IS very desirable. I can't explain, I just know I want that cock all over me.

I dream of being the other guy with the tranny, sucking that gorgeous cock while squeezing and pinching her nipples, and then releasing her cock, taking her head, holding her hair, and forcing her to suck me until I gush into her mouth, listening to her moans of perverted lust. It is all too much to contemplate. I want it so bad.

Jerking off while imagining this, I come hard. I never felt ashamed of anything I did while lusting after these fantastically attractive women with cocks. I am nothing except a normal heterosexual man, who just happens to lust after the taste of a dick in my mouth and to feel it in my ass. I would also love to be sucked off by a man, knowing that he would know exactly how it should feel when he wraps his hand around my cock and sucks me deep into his mouth.

At other times, it was the bisexual scenes that made me cum.

I look for videos with two guys and a woman, and the one that most turned me on one day was two German boys and a beautiful young German girl, who incidentally, never removed her blouse. The two boys each had a long hard cock, and one was sitting down while the other rode his hard cock up and down, I watched that cock slip in and out of his ass, and the boy on top was really in maddening. His expression was so much envied my me. I wished I was him, sliding up and down on that cock, letting it fill my ass, they letting it slide out. Then again, deep into me.

The stiff cock was sliding in and out of his ass while he moved up and down. Meanwhile, the girl just kept her head in one position while the top boy had his cock in her mouth. He was sliding up and down on his friend's cock while he as getting sucked off by the German girl's non-moving mouth.

In another scene the girl placed herself near the cock slipping in and out, and every once and a while, she would pull it out of the top boy's ass, suck that dirty thing slobbering wet, and reinsert it into the beautiful top boy's ass again, and watch it go in and out as he rode it like a ride at a whorehouse.

It was wonderful as I watched those two cocks, together, each sliding in and out of the ass and mouth of the others.

They seemed to be fucking forever, and never came. Such is the wonderful endurance of the young, I thought.

I jerked off to this video about three times, then had to move on to new erotic stimulation.

It is always there. New fucking, new beautiful cocks cunts, nipples and mouths. The porn sites these days are amazing, and anyone's desire is available. Just type in your pleasure, and there it is, being enjoyed by people NOT you. But you have a good view of the sex, and your hand on you cock feels good, doesn't it?

Yes, you know it does.

But I want to fuck somebody, not just watch. I want to be fucked by somebody. I want a man to slide his dick in and out of my mouth, to feel the hard, needy desperate mouth fucking I deserve.

More and more every day, I want to feel a hard cock in my mouth, to feel a strong, beautiful cock wielding guy thrusting his manhood into me, pounding his cum into his face. It was not apparent to me until lately, but I have the need to feel the thrust my hand repeatedly up and down a man's hard shaft, to feel the hardness beneath the skin as I jerked off another man's cock.

I want, need, to place my mouth on the cock, taste it, make love to it, suck it, suck it hard, hold in with both hands, adore it, love the taste, hear the heavy breathing of the man I am pleasuring, to love the feel of that cock, throbbing, pushing into my mouth, beyond my tongue, into my throat. To feel the force of a bucking stallion in my mouth, his hand forcing my mouth to more fully engulf his hard, beautiful cock, unable to stop it as his needs exceed my ability to resist, to accept his hot cock plowing my mouth, to fill him gaining in intensity, to feel his cock strain, build, start to emit a small bit of cum, to sense it, taste it, and to, ultimately, feel his love-cum gush into my mouth in thick, delicious, elusive, dirty, needed, never-enough, throbbing spurts, overflowing my mouth and flowing through the space between his cock and my full lips lips back onto the ramming shaft that is his manhood fucking my mouth. My cock is hard just imagining and writing it. A man fucking my virgin mouth is what I need. Is it possible to find the man to pleasure me with his dirty cock shoved into me? Oh God. I need a cock so badly. It gives me such a hard-on just thinking about it.

I think of a man's cock often. As I lay alone in bed in the morning, in the night. I have never considered himself gay, of course. I just want to suck a cock. I want that nasty thrill of jacking off a guy's hard cock, of feeling another cock besides my own grasped in my right hand, my thumb and forefinger encircling it, and stroking it the way I know feels the best, Just the light touch of those two fingers, wrapped around a stiff, throbbing, eager cock, stroking it up and down, over and over, lightly squeezing that meat between my two fingers. Knowing how to make a man cum, up and down, wrapped around a hard, hot, throbbing dick... I want that so badly, I have begun to plan to make it happen. I do not want to kiss a man. (although the thought of a man's tongue violating my ass, and being shoved down my throat is very exciting). I do not want to nuzzle a man's chest. I do want, however, run my hands over his chest, gloriously thrilled by the proximity to a muscular male with a hard cock below the waist, to pinch and squeeze a man's nipples, to make him writhe with desire under my fingertips, since I know the feeling, that feeling of a woman having her nipples sucked and touched, squeezed and pulled. I like to have his own nipples kissed, sucked, pulled, and twisted.

Karen, lovely, willing, sexual treasure Karen had done that, had sucked my nipples while I fucked her, and that always made me cum in her hard and immediately.

With Karen, when she sucked and bit my nipples, I was lost to the decadence, I sometimes, while dressing her as a whore before fucking her, painted my nipples with her cherry flavored lipstick, running the tip of the tube around and around and over my nipples while she watched, and put on one of her open tip bras. I felt like her whore, then pulled her lips to my titties and let her suck at me that way, standing up beside the bed, while telling her to "suck my titties, baby, suck my titties, suck 'em up. Suck me up. Suck me baby, suck my tits".

I loved to be her whore, her woman, it was amazing how easy it was for me to become a bitch, feel that I wanted to be a whore, a woman whose nipples protruded from the nasty open tip bra.

I squeezed my breasts and often presented them to Karen, who willingly sucked them off and enjoyed his perversions and shocking transition to imagining himself to be a woman, with nipples offered to anyone who could suck them.

I dream of sucking a man's nipples. I have, of course, sucked so many women's breasts it is no longer a delicious forbidden thrill. But a man! To suck a man's nipples is beyond nasty, and it makes my cock rise when I think of it while playing with my own nipples in my empty bed.

I young feminine man with a hard large dick, would be the best, but, really, any cock would probably do, if the man is clean and well proportioned. And if he is discreet and available. Masculine. Hard, tanned, with beautiful nipples for my lips to suck, my teeth to bite and pull as I listen to his groans.

I would love, actually, a woman with a cock, and so, obviously, a choice is have to be made. Either a hard bodied man, or a glorious chick with a cock. I want to feel a tranny's cock, to stroke it, to hear the breathless encouragement of a woman with a cock as I suck her off, and see her lips on my cock as I stroke hers.

Yes. That's it. That's what I would love. I have to suck off a good looking tranny. Surely I am not gay. I am bisexual, and feel desire to taste cock. To taste cum spurting into my throat. To see it dribble past my fingertips as I give him a hand job, to spurt over my face as she cums hard. To have her fuck me in my hardly used ass. Hard, holding my head back, while she tells me what a whore I am.

That too. But I am not gay.

I was falling into deep unexplored sexual territory.

I am actively interested in finding how deep I can go, and how much of a perverse thrill it would produce in me.

I wore Karen's panties, with my hard cock bursting from the waistline of them. I would then fuck Karen while wearing her panties.

I encouraged her to slip her fingertip in to my well-lubricated ass, as I did the same to her.

She loved it. I bought a butt plug, and had Karen plunge it in and out of my oiled ass while I fucked her, or while she sucked my stiff cock.

She once thrilled by saying, "I think you need this, you need this cock in your ass, don't you Ronnie?"

Yes, I did

But for now, I just dream of a cock in my mouth, in my hand, of cum gushing from it into my mouth, of the man or shemale holding me by my hair and pushing my face onto that wonderful cock, so nasty, so big, so powerful. I jerk off thinking of being a man's fuck-toy.

I want a man to fuck my face so that I need to feel that marvelous cock sliding in and out of his mouth, harder, faster, deeper with every strong, masculine thrust. Begging for him to not stop, please, don't stop I will think, I will show wordlessly, being filled with him, unable to do anything but groan and moan with pleasure as he continues to pump himself into my face, to fuck my mouth, to ram his cock deep into my throat until I gag, and have to release his wonderful, delicious, precious manhood into me.

The musky taste of cock will be delicious, perverse, forbidden love.

I will be as a whore to dockworkers. Worse than a whore, for I would pay a man to fuck me. I would love two, one fucking me, one deep in my mouth.

While nearly choking on his cock, I want to reach up and twist the man's nipples, pinch them, pinch them hard. I want a man to pinch and twist MY nipples, to take me abuse me, fuck me. Take my ass, fuck me like a bitch. Grab my hips as you would a whore's. Let me push my hips hard against your ramming dick. Over and over, until your spurt your thick hot seed into me. And then keep fucking me, slowly, as I am exhausted by the fucking, by the dirty, nasty perversion of my wickedness and desire.

I am now over the edge, and it doesn't matter any longer, He didn't care if I am bisexual, gay, or what. I have to feel that hot throbbing cock, and I want it bad. Really bad.

12