All Comments on 'I Need to Talk'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha! Well played!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the ending line ever

"And this is just revenge."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"And this is just revenge."

One of the ending to a 750 word story ever.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak ass revenge. If he’s going to die that soon, he should publicly kill them in the most horrific way possible. Make an example of the consequences of adultery!

ZK

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Why do the wives think it makes any difference when they say they don't love the scumbag they cheat with .love that lets you cheat is worthless

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent short tale.

DrprepDrprepover 1 year ago

Succinct thoughts tightly written, not entirely complete.

The beauty here lies in the incompleteness; the Pig does not deserve anything beyond just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written short tale. Of course his choice to let the affair proceed for 2 years is masochistic and makes no sense. Depending on the levels he willing to go to, there she other ways to arrange things over time to make sure the asshole is not in the picture and then deal with at least joint custody. But of course immaterial once he has late stage pancreatic cancer.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

He waited TWO YEARS hoping it was just a fling????????

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove11 months ago

Funny how a story filled with everything I hate (betrayal, adultery, divorce laws, cancer, and dying) and still be 5 stars.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier11 months ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 short, sweet, and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last line

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Well written, but 2 years? And she completely ignores the fact that he's dying and focuses on the revenge? Hard to believe the either I've but gives insight to the types of people they are if it did happen....

Dude is a loser, sorry. Wife is asociopath...or at least a strong narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In most states if he is terminal he can't take his wife off his life insurance without cause. She has to be notified. Ya what a bummer I tried.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Last line - perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not too bad a story, but kind of sucked..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Welp she's cooked. Good luck with the fallout you dumb, selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Last line moved it from four stars to five.

JPB

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

Good move and her last comment is indicative of being dead from the neck up....

JTassJTass4 months ago

Nice job!

I was going to give it 4 stars, but bumped it up to 5 just for the last line.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"and this is just revenge" 5 stars!

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld3 months ago

There is no such thing as "Just Sex", that is a lie. That is like saying "but it's just homicide. It doesn't mean anything." I used homicide as an example, because sex outside the marriage kills that marriage. No one escapes that slaughter.

nixroxnixrox2 months ago

5 star and yes, the last line saved this story.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

1-star. Another wimpy husband and the same old “it was only sex” cliche. It’s only been done 2000 times on Literotica. This author is pretty lame.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous