I Never Expected This to Happen

Story Info
I helped my Grandfather drill a well and an unknown surprise.
1.6k words
3.88
15.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good evening and thank you for taking the time to read my erotic adventures. This story is a continuation of the other night when my neighbors gave me a surprise gift I will never forget.

As you know by now my family gave us (meaning me and my brother) the opportunity to dress or shall I say undress how we want and when we want. That morning I woke up with my bed shaking by the means of my neighbors erotic sexual adventures. They must have been very horny or took some aids because they almost shook me out of bed. My mom knocked on the door and told me that I have been asked to help my Grandfather drill a well on a farm in development.

I knew he drilled wells but never actually helped him out or been with him to a job site. Since it was going to be a mild day, I decided to dress in my running shorts and tank top. I didn't own any underwear so I didn't worry about putting that on (I know.. I love going commando). After I got dressed I got out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen to grab my breakfast. As I was getting ready to open the cabinet door I noticed the door and glasses were shaking. I thought that maybe it was the washing machines next door shaking the wall until I saw how the door was swaying. I then realized our neighbors were really going at it.

I grabbed a bowl and my favorite cereal and proceeded to sit down at the table to enjoy my fresh start. This is when I realized that the floor was bouncing. I felt my cock bouncing along with the floor and immediately I started to get hard. I couldn't stop what was happening and decided to enjoy my breakfast. After I finished up, I heard my mother behind me asking if I had any clothes needing washing and that is when I realized she was going in my room. My first thought was she is going to see my bed shaking really hard and I froze.

This is exactly what happened and called me in to my bedroom. On my way there, I was thinking how am I going to explain this to her. When I made it to my bedroom I saw her looking between my bed and the wall and knowing the truth will have to come out. She told me to have a seat and explain how this happened. Both of us sat on the bed while the bed was bouncing around and of course with no underwear I know she could see my boner shaking in my shorts.

I gave her the complete details and explained that I have been enjoying it ever since. Even dad doesn't know about the beds being attached and begged for her not to say anything. She told me that she will have to talk to my dad about the brackets but don't worry since he knows what it is like to be like me. I calmed down and she told me to get ready because my Grandfather is almost here.

I got myself ready and in about half an hour the door bell rang with my Grandfather standing outside. He asked if I was ready and I said sure. He asked if my brother was coming along and told me I am going solo today since he has an errand to do. We got into the rig and this truck was big. Imagine a huge old truck from the 1950's with a big wheel, a huge engine, and a bunch of pipes on the back. I didn't know how this was going to work but I went with the flow.

We took a drive about an hour away from home to a cleared out area. Grandpa told me that this place is going to be a cow farm and we need to drill a 350 foot well in the clearing up ahead. I asked how long will this take and he explained that with this rig, being a cable tool drilling rig, probably about two days. He also told me that with my help I will be getting paid $250. I agreed and told him I will help out as much as I can.

We got to the site area and he started getting the rig all set up to start drilling. This is an older system so we have to angle everything just right. He put down planks and drove up to get the correct angle and put chocks behind the wheels to keep things stable. He then turned on the engine and lifted the boom and arm for the cables. By the time he was done the truck looked like a big "L".

I helped my Grandfather by getting the pipes ready with everything that he needs to drill this well. He then told me that is basically all I need to do for now and to just relax since drilling this deep well will take awhile. I sat on the back of the rig with my DS and got comfortable. The engine was quite loud being a diesel engine and after my Grandfather connected the first pipe casing he pulled this lever and the hammer started to bang on the pipe.

With each hit of the pipe the cable shook back and forth which in turn shook the rig and made it bounce. My cock was bouncing in my shorts and I pretended to ignore what was happening . Of course I was certainly enjoying the feeling between my legs. I sat there for a little while until my Grandfather looked at me and noticed what was happening. I mean how can I hide it wearing running shorts. He spoke up and asked if I would be more comfortable in the cab of the truck or if I would rather stay out here. He said at least in the cab you will have some privacy incase your one eye snake bounces out of your shorts. He also added that it bounces a little more in the cab so buckle up in there. I thought he was kidding when he said that. At that moment I was beat red and excepted his invitation. I got off the back of the rig and made my way inside of the cab.

He wasn't kidding and I knew the answer to my dilemma. I stripped all of my clothes and laid down along the length of the cab and let this marvelous machine shake me to full blown orgasm. About twenty minutes hitting the casings I noticed the machine stopped for a bit. I looked in the mirror and seen my Grandfather changing the hammer to a long pole with a rough end. He put it in the casing and switched the lever again.

The rig started to shake, bounce, and sway back and forth just like a train on bad tracks. This was much rougher then before and I couldn't control the shaking of my so called one eye snake even if I tried to grab it. About a half an hour I cummed so hard and so much that my white gold ended up all over the place. I heard a voice close by knowing that my Grandfather must be at the window. I looked up and there he was looking at me. He asked if I was enjoying myself and told me to clean up after I was done. He told me not to worry because if he was me, I would be doing the same thing.

I stayed in the cab pretty much for about an hour later with the most amazing orgasms till I was dry and couldn't handle it anymore. I got the paper towels with wipes and cleaned up everything as promised. I got out of the rig and went to the back next to my Grandfather. He told me we still have about an hour to go if I wanted to go back to the cab. I explained it was too much for me for so long. He laughed a little and said if I wanted to I can take one of the cushions in the cab and sit down where I was at before. He also told me that since no one is around I can relax and strip my shorts. I accepted since I hang around the apartment naked and it was nothing new to me.

The only awkward part was sitting in the back with nothing on and my boner flopping around not going away with this constant hands free orgasm. The only thing I hope for is not to have another orgasm in front of my Grandfather. Overall I had a great time helping my Grandfather and my hopeful wish didn't come true. I couldn't help it but my Grandfather heard me vocalize my dry orgasm a few times. We finished up for the day and put the drilling rig back on the length of the truck. By that time I was so weak and exhausted I got in the cab and relaxed all the way back home.

When we both made it back to the door of the apartment and went inside mom asked how everything went. I blushed a little thinking about how the rig physically dried me up and my Grandfather spoke out and said he had a lot of fun. He also said that I know he can't wait for tomorrow. When he said that I couldn't help thinking about everything that happened and I noticed a familiar feeling in my shorts which will give away the fun I had today. After that my Grandfather whispered in my ear and told me to dress comfortably because he has a surprise for me tomorrow. I smiled and gave him a hug saying I had a great time today.

All night in my mind I kept thinking what he meant by a surprise and knowing I will be having this mind blowing experience again after I wake the next morning.