I Never Liked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really taken with Alice, and left her some very nice jewelry. When we married, she was sitting on the groom's side of the church. The heirs hinted at contesting the will but the lawyers explained the cost and delayed execution, so they let it pass. We had managed to concentrate on her land, so we added another 4.5 million to her coffers before she passed. I had no doubt the money would be frittered away.

In a last expression of respect, we built a really nice road to the hill she wanted to be put to rest on, and a wrought iron fence around the burial plot. She had already picked the stone she wanted, in black granite, and had made arrangements to have her husband moved to rest beside her. I hoped they enjoyed the view.

We married, and it's been twenty years. At least once every summer we park the kids at one of the grandparents, and reenact our first coupling at the swimming' hole. I looked at her floating across the pool, her breasts still sitting high and firm, and grinned.

I never really liked Alice, but she was pretty easy to love.