I NEVER Sleep With the Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Come on my bitch in heat! Show me what you can do! Faster! Harder! Come on get fucking active!"

She speeds up, struggles and soon her body is covered in sweat. Her forehead was sweating profusely, her pussy was soggy, her buttocks slapped on my thighs, leaving pools of sweat. She panting grunts under the effort and finally comes to a halt, out of breath. She looked at me while waiting for my approval, a little smile on her lips. I grabbed her by the waist and began to pound her, with sudden and ample movements of the pelvis. She fell to her knees, put her hands on my pecs to hold herself down, opened her eyes and mouth wide, her breath again cut off by the surprise and the dazzling sensations that ran through her body. I press hard on her breasts and she grimaced in pain and hiccupped under my strokes. She is soaring and exploding in record time. She squeezes her thighs against my waist, digs her nails into my chest and is shaken in frenzied spasms. She pours an incredible amount of juice on my balls and thighs. She looks at me full of gratitude and appreciation, a little ashamed. I feel like I'm going to explode. I go wild and shout out my pleasure. My penis is twisting powerfully deep inside her and spits out my warm, thick seed. She is startled at the first spurts and then her face glows with contentment as she feels the rest of my spunk pouring into her.

She kisses me while caressing me with her breasts. I take her buttocks and caress them affectionately. She sags down on me and I feel her vagina tensing uncontrollably on my burning cock. I respond by contracting it, I hear her giggling in the hollow of my neck and kiss it deliciously. I lift her face up and kiss her. She responds to me with passion.

'Fuck! That's so good!'

"Hum! That's so good! Motherfucker!"

She said to me as she tears herself free from our kiss.

After this short telepathic interlude we kiss again with delight. I can feel my sperm coming out of her vagina and dripping onto me.

She breathes deeply and emits 'hums' of contentment with each exhalation. I run my fingers from the nape of her neck to her buttocks, just the pulp of my fingers, in strokes that give her languorous shivers. I suffocate under her and her boiling body. I surround her waist with an arm and begin to turn her over. She tightens her thighs around my waist and clings to my neck. I put her down as gently as I can and stand up as she whimpers and moans, half asleep. I stand up and look at her, head turned to the side, her ample breasts sagging over her torso, her thin hand resting carelessly on her belly just above her fleece, her henna tattoo seeming to indicate the direction, her wide thighs spread apart, revealing her swollen and dripping vulva. I resist the urge to jump on her again, I'm too hot. I go into the shower and take a cold one to give me a boost. I soap and rinse myself. I inspect myself in the mirror and look at the marks her nails have left on my white skin, when suddenly a strong smell of sex reaches my nostrils and immediately afterwards I feel two divine hot breasts crashing down on my back. She slips her boiling hands and grabs my pecs, which I contract hard. She giggled and kissed my shoulder. I just see her two ember eyes appearing above my shoulder in the mirror. She stands up on tiptoes to put her face over it.

"Fuck! You're so muscular!"

I chuckle. I look at myself again and all I see is a thin body with no really prominent muscles.

"You're joking, I don't have any muscles!"

She slides her fingers across my chest.

"You're all muscle and bone! You don't have a hair of fat! And I know what I'm talking about!"

Her face is lit up with a mocking smile. I slap my hand on her fleshy buttock. She grimaced falsely in pain and scolded me, only to be immediately given an enticing and enticing look. She sticks more on me, visibly appreciating the freshness of my skin. She doesn't stop purring. I, who thought I had reached the end of my capacities, now my sex is stiffening again and when she feels it, she hastens to take it in her hand to masturbate me tenderly. I turn around and immediately she kneels down on her knees, divinely pumping it out of me. My cock burns inside me, I feel my urethra burning raw.

'It's going to hurt badly if I cum again!'

I let her activate herself expertly for a few minutes. I feel my orgasm still far away, it's perfect, I want to finish it in style and have her beg me to stop.

'Only if I still had the resources to do so!

I take her nipples and pull them out to make her get up. She grinned again and quickly resumed her fickle pout. I guide her by the nipple and pin her against the living room window. I feel her reluctant.

"Oh yes, my bitch, the whole neighbourhood heard you being humped around and now you're going to show them the final bouquet!"

"Oh no! Not here Yvan!"

His voice is half sincere, trembling with excitement. I make sure that her big breasts are pressed against the glass. She doesn't resist and even helps me, excited as she is. I plunge my face between her buttocks.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yvan! You do it so well!"

No more resistance, she moans, hiccups, giggles, laughs, blows, moans, moans, screams, yells, shouts. I straighten up and lubricate my stake with her juice, which was flowing abundantly from her last orgasm.

'Damn it! She's a real fountain!'

When I stand on her rosette, she moves her buttocks back to give me a better angle. I grasp her hips and push myself in with all my strength. She sings again, feeling my shaft ripping out her burning entrails. I didn't go gently, I'm beating her as hard as I can, as I promised. She grabs my wrists and I take the opportunity to take them from her and stretch her arms back. She is now bent in half, her cheek crushed against the glass, her arms outstretched and her ass hammered by my body. I am already sweating and out of breath.

'Fuck, she's fucking enduring that bitch.'

I grit my teeth and carry on. She capsizes, shakes, convulses but doesn't give up. I let go of her hands and she presses them against the window, fogged by her breath and dripping with drool. I see her, her tongue drawn out in ecstasy. I grab her hair at the base of her skull and she rolls her eyes with great pleasure and lets go a rasping, lustful moan. She arches more and I slip two fingers into her pussy, while continuing my brutal thrusts. She is almost folded in two, the back completely arched. I don't play any more, I'm on the verge of asphyxiation, I'm going to crack soon. I need the coup de grâce. I slip the other two fingers on her and I polish her off like a savage. She completely loses control.

"Oh, Yvan! Yes! Just like that! fuck me through all the holes! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so good! You're driving me crazy! Come on, my beautiful stallion! Oh! Yes! Right there! That's it! That's it! Damn it! Shit! Shit! Ha FUUUUCK!"

Her voice is strangled by her throat in full extension. I managed to slip my thumb in and force it into his wrist. I feel my hand and my sex, separated by the thin wall of the flesh, compressing each other.

'Oh my God, what a great feeling!'

She screams, laughs, yells. When I feel her whole body tensing up, I am surprised to see my orgasm bursting out so loud and unpredictably. I try to hold it in. She finally cracks:

"Oh my God Yvan, stop! Stop it! I can't take it anymore! For pity's sake I'm going to faint! Ha! Stop it! Stop! I'm going to die! YVAANNNN! STOOOOP!"

In my turn, I'll drop everything. I scream in pain because my spurts burn like acid and my penis muscles are tetanized. I fill her ass, accompanied by our moans and cries. Once completely emptied, the last jolts being empty, I sharply withdraw my hand and my sex and she collapses to the ground, like a rag doll, her ass still erect. I saw her fully dilated orifices close up in spasms. I'm at the end of my rope. I move back and lean against the table, my heart beating like a stone. My ears are ringing, I have stars in front of my eyes, ants on my cheeks. I'm dripping with sweat, unable to catch my breath.

'My God what a blast! What a kick, Motherfucker!'

I stagger to the kitchen to help myself to a fresh glass of coke and come back to the living room. She's on the sofa, lying on her stomach, her hands resting on the line of her plump buttocks. She looks at me out of the corner of her eye. I read there, lust, desire, recognition, but also false anger and reprimand. I laugh about it behind my glass.

"Oh! It's not funny!"

She is falsely outraged.

"Oh Yvan, you got me fucked up like no one else! You're a fucking stallion! My ass is on fire and my pussy's busted! You've ravaged me, torn me apart, exploded my guts! And fuck! I loved every second of it!"

'Oh, she has to stop right there, I can't go on like this any longer.'

I finish my drink and go back to the shower. When I come out a quarter of an hour later, fully dressed, she slipped into a large bathrobe that completely concealed her. I feel the space-time of lust closing in with serenity. She looks out the window, coffee in hand. She turns towards me and smiles. Yes, there is no trace of envy or seduction in her gaze, just a deep feeling of serenity and contentment. That's cool. It suits me perfectly.

We say goodbye and she puts a nice kiss on my cheek, tightening her bathrobe so that I don't see a single inch of skin. She slips it in my ear:

"It was the best moment of my life."

I say nothing, too moved. I try to convey my feelings to her with my eyes and from the sight of her smile and her soft hand on my cheek, she understood me perfectly. I slip away from her apartment.

Once in my car, I think back to everything that happened. I laugh when I think back on my modo :

"I NEVER sleep with the mother of my students! Yeah! Well, here's a masterful exception".

THE END.


12