I Never Wear Panties

Story Info
Girl tells of adventures going pantiless.
3.7k words
4.45
23.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the title says: I never wear panties. I like to feel free. I like it when a gust of wind blows up under my mini skirt and cool air bathes my hot pussy. My heart races when I sit in a coffee shop and I see that someone has noticed my bald pussy staring back at them. Then, there's the adrenaline rush I get when I finger my clit on the bus, or an airplane, or while sitting in the library.

It gets me into trouble every so often. The sort of trouble I enjoy.

In a shoe store, once, there was this girl helping me try on shoes... her eyes went wide and I knew immediately she'd seen my bare cunt under my mini skirt.

"Would you like to touch it," I said, unabashedly.

She just nodded, too stunned to speak when I caught her looking.

"Is there some place we can go, you know, private?"

"In the stockroom, in the back," she answered.

So we went there. She led me back behind the counter to the storeroom where all the shoes were stored. There was a desk and I sat on it, spreading my legs real wide, then I guided her hand to my dripping cunt.

"I want you inside me, babe," I ordered. "Put your fingers inside me and fuck me."

She was really good. She inserted two fingers - her index and middle - and used her thumb on my clit as she stroked in and out of my ultra-wet pussy. I came in no time. I had to clamp my hands over my mouth to keep from screaming. My hips bucked out of control - the desk banged against the wall.

"Quiet damn it. You'll get me fired," she said. Even so, I could tell she was loving every second of it.

After I calmed down, I jumped off the desk, leaving a wet spot on it, and I shoved the clerk on top of the desk. I reached up under her skirt and yanked her panties down (I ripped them, actually) and I buried my face in her hot moist cunt. My tongue ran up her crease separating her labia. When I hit her clit she squealed.

"Quiet... remember?"

I frantically licked and sucked and pushed her clit around with my tongue and I felt her tremble. Her breathing became ragged and fast. She thrashed her head about as she neared her climax. I felt hands on the back of my head pulling my face into her pussy so tight I could scarcely breathe. I pushed three fingers inside her hole as my tongue flicked over and ravished her sensitive nub. Her legs squeezed my head mercilessly as she went over the edge. I wrapped my arms around her hips and held on tight until her orgasm subsided.

"Oh my fucking god, that was good," she said, breathing hard.

As she regained her senses, I lapped up the creamy cum oozing from her vagina. It was sweet warm ambrosia. When I was finished with her, I stood and pointed to my feet.

"I think I'll take these shoes," I said. She laughed. So hard that she couldn't stop. Soon I was laughing too. I kept her panties as a souvenir, but I never got her name.

Once, when at the library, I was looking for books that I needed for my thesis. I was wearing a mini skirt, as usual, and I was bending over while looking for a book on the bottom shelf, when I heard a voice.

"Is that an invitation?"

I didn't stand, I just turned my head back toward a really good looking guy.

"What?" I said.

"Exposing yourself... is it an invitation? " he said.

"Sure, you gonna fuck me here in the stacks?"

"Why not?" He challenged.

"Well, if you've got the balls to whip it out here, I've got the balls to fuck you right here and now," I said, throwing down the gauntlet.

He smiled as he pulled his sweats down below his hips. It seemed he didn't wear underwear either, since an impressive erection sprang forth immediately.

"Oh my, that's a nice one... put it in me, honey." I dared.

He stepped closer. Warm softness touched my suddenly wet pussy lips, as I bent over. I shuddered when it moved up and down the length of my crease, getting lubricated from my juice. It stopped at my opening and pressed firmly into me.

"God, you're tight," he said softly and grabbed my hips for leverage.

He looked around to make sure no one was around to catch us.

The delicious pressure from his stiff member increased as it slowly sank into and stretched my cunt. It was all I could do not to scream with joy; he was so large and I was in heaven. Jolts of electricity flashed from my cunt to my extremities. When his eight inches were finally buried fully inside me, my legs trembled, my heart was raced, and I couldn't believe I was being fucked in the library.

When he started pumping in and out of my cunt, grasping my hips, I couldn't help but moan.

"Shhhhh..." he admonished, as he picked up the pace.

I thought the sound of his balls slapping my ass over and over, or the wet slurping noise of my super wet pussy getting pounded, would certainly attract attention. I rubbed frantically at my clit as he repeatedly rammed his cock home. I felt his cock hitting my cervix several times. Then he paused, bent over my back, and pointed down.

"I think the book you're looking for is down there," he said, sort of loudly. Then he whispered, "librarian."

I caught a glimpse of a woman walking past the end of our aisle. I thanked heaven she didn't stop. My heart leaped in my chest, but the guy resumed slamming into me. I was getting close to cumming, when I heard him grunt and felt his cock spasm inside me. That pushed me over the edge, too, and I reached back and grabbed his ass checks, pulling him into me as mewling sounds issued from my throat and my whole body shuddered violently from a powerful orgasm. I felt his warm jizz filling my cunt. My knees almost gave out.

"Oh fucking god that was awesome," he whispered. "Shit, I'm late for class. Do you come here often?" He must have looked at his watch.

I just nodded 'yes', as I was breathing too hard to speak. I felt warm sticky liquid running down my thighs as soon as he pulled out.

"I gotta go, I'll look for you next time," he whispered as he hurried down the aisle and was gone. I never ran into him again.

I had to walk through most of the library, including riding the elevator down to the ground floor, in order to get to the ladies room to clean up. I had globs of thick white jizz clinging to my legs.

A girl in the elevator noticed. She gasped and started to say 'oh my god' but caught herself.

"That's ok, honey, " I blatantly told her, "he was a good eight inches and I came so fucking hard, it was awesome." The girl's face instantly turned bright red. The door opened then, I stepped off and walked proudly to the restrooms.

Another incident happened on the bus one morning heading to classes.

I like sitting in the back row of the bus, if I can. I caught the bus heading to school and made my way down the aisle to the back, with my backpack slung over my shoulder. The bus was only half full, so I lucked out and got a window seat in the back.

When I sat and scooched across the seat to the window, my short mini skirt rode up exposing my shaved cunt. I did not bother to adjust it.

A few minutes later a young black dude flopped down beside me. It didn't take long before I heard him mumble 'holy fuck, bitch' as he stared at my bare cunt.

I turned my head and smiled at him.

"You like what you see?"

"Fuckin' straight, bitch," he said.

I reached over and grabbed his hand, spread my legs, and pressed his fingers into my drenched pussy.

His sweat pants suddenly had a tent pole in them... a very large tent pole.

"Mmmm I guess you do like my pussy," I said as I slipped my hand into his pants. My fingers wrapped around his mammoth cock, the tips of my fingers did not touch, he was so huge. I slowly began stroking him.

"That's it girl, pump that thing. Bet you'd love that in your pussy, too bad we on the bus, bitch," he told me.

"Not really," I said, as I stood up and lifted one leg up. I swung my leg over his legs till I was straddling his lap, my back to him... sort of a reverse cowgirl.

"Pull that monster out, honey, and stick it in me," I said. He did not hesitate.

His warm meat pressed against my opening. It hurt at first as I put my weight on it, but I slowly descended its considerable length. His monster was easily as long as my forearm. When I was fully impaled, I started rocking my hips and waves of joy washed over my being. I put my hands on the seat back in front of me to steady myself as I started bouncing on that giant black cock that felt like it was threatening to joyously split me apart.

The bus stopped to pick up more passengers, then jerked forward as it left the bus stop. I fell backwards on my black guy as a consequence of the bus's acceleration. He put his arms around me to steady me and his hands discovered my tits. I'm a D cup. He seemed to like them, as he squeezed them eagerly.

Two girls, students from the same college I attended - I knew one of them - came down the aisle and took the back row seats on the other side of the bus, opposite us, giving them a clear view of me being fucked.

"Oh my god, Joanie, what are you doing?"

I looked over at Andrea and smiled, "can't you tell?"

"Holy fuck, that's so hot," Andrea's companion whispered loudly.

"Quick, Andrea, come over here and help me," I pleaded, so she got up and crossed the aisle. She squeezed in next to the black dude.

"Rub my clit girl, I need to come," I begged. I grabbed her hand and pressed it to my cunt. Mercifully, she started to vigorously rub my clit. I heard my black guy starting to grunt.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy, bitch," he groaned as his cock started to spasm inside me. As I felt his hot cum squirting deep inside me, Andrea got me off simultaneously and I started to convulse in ecstasy. Mr. Black Guy was nice enough to hold me up, seeing as his hands were still attached to my boobs. I felt someone's hand over my mouth as I squealed and a few people up front looked back our way.

When I came down from my orgasm, Black Guy lifted me off his monster dick and plopped me on the seat by the window.

"Clean my cock, bitch," he said, looking at me. Before I could comply with his demand, Andrea had her mouth all over his now semi-soft dick. She licked a gob of jizz from the tip, then engulfed as much of his monster dick as she could. She used her fingers to scoop up more juices from the length of it.

"Mmmm, I can taste your pussy, Joanie," she said, smiling at me.

The bus began to decelerate.

"Shit, thIs is our stop, Andrea," Andrea's friend said.

"Fuck! Me too," I said. "Nice meeting you, whatever your name is," I told the black guy.

"Floyd," he said, as he took a pen from his shirt pocket and quickly scribbled his number on a scrap of paper.

"I wanna fuck you again," he said, handing me his number.

"Sure... I'll call you," I told him, looking back as I started down the aisle, following Andrea and her friend.

On the sidewalk, Andrea stopped suddenly.

"Oh my god, Joanie, your legs!"

For the second time in my life I had gobs of thick white jizz slowly running down my legs... in public! Passersby were staring as they walked by.

"You can't go to class like that. Hold on, I've got a tissue in my purse," Andrea said.

One tissue wasn't enough to do even one leg, let alone both legs. I came up with a solution. I scooped the cum off my legs with my fingers and licked them.

"Yummy," I said.

"Let me help," Andrea offered, scooping cum from my other leg.

"Shit, Andrea, we're going to be late for class. I'm going," her friend said, and went stomping off in a huff.

"God, I'm getting so turned on, I love the taste of cum," Andrea told me.

"Come on then," I said, grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the nearest campus building. We found the restrooms there, entered, and locked the door.

"What are you doing," Andrea said, stunned at my behavior.

"I'm sure there's more cum inside my pussy, you can lick it out," I told her.

"Fuck! I never licked a girl's pussy before," she told me.

"It's up to you, we can still get to class if you want," I said.

She answered by kneeling between my legs. I spread them for her and felt her warm tongue lapping at my messy pussy. She moaned with delight, enjoying the mixture of Floyd's cum and my pussy juices as it slowly dripped into her mouth. I moaned, too. She ultimately gave me another little orgasm in the process.

"Joanie, thank you, I've never done this before," Andrea reiterated. "But I love it!"

"It won't be your last," I told her and gave her a knowing smile.

Andrea and I got together frequently after that day, to explore the joys of girl-girl love making. And when I called Floyd to arrange a get together, I told him Andrea wanted to join us. She was sitting next to me giggling as I phoned Floyd.

We met at Floyd's "crib" as he called it, and he had some of his friends over, too. Six of them. Andrea and I were gang banged until the sun came up. The boys really enjoyed watching us eat their cum out of each other's pussies, which also gave us a breather between being tag teamed. We both confessed to each other later, that despite very sore pussies, it was the best night of our lives. We crashed at my apartment and slept together... no sex, just cuddles and sleep. We were both all fucked out. We did, however, fuck each other silly the next morning.

I have one final example I'll share with you regarding going without panties.

I was sipping a lattė and studying for an exam in a local coffee shop not long after Andrea and I got our brains fucked out at Floyd's, when a well dressed middle aged man boldly sat down next to me in my booth.

"Hello, my name is Mel, mind if I sit with you for just a moment?"

"Uh, do I know you?" I said.

"No, but I've seen you here several times. Always in a very miniscule skirt, and ahh, no ahh..."

"No panties," I said, taking pity and helping him finish his sentence.

"Yeah, that. So, I wanted to make you a business proposal given your apparent brazenness. If you're interested," he said, sounding nervous.

"Business, as in, I get paid? How much?" I asked.

"Five hundred, with a possible five hundred bonus," he whispered, like we were part of some international conspiracy.

"Holy shit! What do I have to do, screw somebody?" I said, joking.

"Exactly," he whispered.

"Holy shit! But, I could get a thousand bucks? Oh well, you're pretty cute, why not?" I said. "When do I start?"

"Right now, my condo is just a few blocks from here," he said. Then he took out his wallet and extracted five bills.

"Here you go," he said, handing me the cash.

"Fuck," I said, stuffing the cash in my purse. "Let's go then."

Mel stood and held out his hand to me, a real gentleman. I took it and stood, and we left the shop. When we got to his condo, Mel immediately took me in his arms and kissed me. He was an excellent kisser, employing lots of tongue. I rather enjoyed it, even though he was probably twice my age.

He kissed my neck, swirling his tongue in the hollow at the base of my neck which always sends shivers throughout my body. His arms were wrapped around me and his hands wandered down my back to my butt. I felt my ass cheeks being squeezed, my skirt having ridden up so high that his fingers were on my bare flesh.

There was something hard pressing against my leg. I reached down and squeezed his erection through his pants and heard him groan. My tank top was suddenly yanked up over my head and the straps of my bra pulled over my shoulders and down my arms. My breasts, now exposed, drew his lips to my long hard nipples. I moaned as he sucked them eagerly into his mouth and bit gently.

I managed to extract his hard penis from his pants and I stroked it, feeling pre-cum oozing from the tip. I used my fingertip to swirl the slippery stuff around the head of his cock and he groaned loudly with delight.

I sank to my knees and lovingly took his beautiful cock in my mouth and sucked him in deep. My head started bobbing up and down.

"Oh my fucking god that's so good, honey," he gasped.

I pulled his pants and boxers down around his ankles. Cupping his balls in my hand, I increased the intensity of my blow job. When I reached around his hips and my fingers sank between his ass cheeks and found his rosebuck, he erupted, filling my mouth with warm cum.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled as his cock spasmed in my mouth.

I looked up into his eyes and leaned back to show him my open mouth full of his cum before swallowing.

"Good girl," was all he said, while stepping out of his pants and shorts that were bunched around his ankles.

Mel pulled me over to the sofa. He sat, but left me standing. He turned me around, my back to him. He unzipped my skirt, then pulled it down over my hips, leaving me totally naked. I felt his face on my ass cheeks; his cheeks were rough, like sandpaper. He pushed me over so I was bent at the waist and he buried his tongue in my ass pucker. It swirled around, sending electric pulses racing through my body.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me back onto his lap. I felt his hard cock between my thighs. Reaching back between my legs, I grasped his member and guided it toward my burning cunt. My legs pushed up, raising my hips, then I settled on his stiff piece of meat and groaned as it penetrated my being. My hips started rocking with him totally buried inside me. I groaned, my head back, eyes closed, and I relished the exquisite pain/pleasure of his invasion. I started bouncing on him, feeling so full each time he reached maximum depth.

His hands found my breasts and squeezed them roughly as he began to drive his hips upward into my wanton cunt. I screamed with extreme pleasure when he pinched and pulled my nipples. The rhythm quickened and I felt the tension in my body rising. I knew I would cum soon.

"Oh god, Mel, fuck me baby. Harder, make it hurt, baby." I yelled in my delirium of joy.

Mel responded to my plea by wrapping his arms around me and flinging me around onto my back on the sofa. He immediately plunged his dick back into my eager cunt and furiously began slamming into me over and over. Mewling sounds escaped my throat as I went over the precipice. My orgasm sent me soaring, blanking my mind of everything but bliss. I hung on to Mel as he slammed into me, my arms around his neck, legs wrapped around his back and my ankles locked together. I rode out Mel's wonderful abuse, groaning, crying out my joy, shuddering uncontrollably, with my pussy squirting cum.

Mel came again during my orgasmic frenzy, but I was too out of it to realize it.

"My god girl, you're fantastic, " Mel told me as we lay side by side on the sofa recovering.

"Did I earn my bonus?"

"That and more," he told me, "I'll double it if you spend the night with me, two thousand all together."

"Fuck, yes," I said without hesitating.

I did "sleep over" but we didn't get much sleep. The next morning, he gave me twenty-five hundred and I agreed to spend every Wednesday night with him for the same amount. I could see my substantial student loan debt melting away.

Before I left, Mel asked me if it was okay to give my number to a few close friends of his.

"I'm sure you can make similar arrangements with my friends, but if you would, could you please reserve Wednesday nights for me, okay?"

""Absolutely," I assured Mel.

The four friends of Mel also had "close friends" who were all happy to contribute to my 'pay off Joan's student loans' fund when I visited. Some of those friends were even women, which I thoroughly enjoyed. My loans were all paid off by the end of year. I've been visiting Mel and my other friends on a regular basis for a number of years now and have invested their 'contributions' wisely. I've also enjoyed many trips to Europe and all over the world, on private jets at no expense to myself.

Since I tend to live frugally, I'm going to retire at the end of the year as a thirty-five year old multimillionaire, and live off the interest.

12