I Once Was Blind...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doris."

"Right, ok. Doris comes home from school about the same time every day, right?"

"I don't know..."

"Trust me, she does...and what does she do most everyday?"

"Ah..."

"She goes to the pool!"

There was a long pause.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"I guess so," mumbled Mike. He had heard that question from people before...often as a matter of fact.

"The pool...get it? To go to the pool, she first has to go home and change into her swim suit...right...to change into her swim suit, she has to get...naked. See? So, that's it."

"I'm still not following..."

"Dude, tomorrow we let ourselves into her apartment with my master key and we find a place to hide. Jesus, what am I saying, we don't even have to hide. We just get out of the way where she can't hear us or bump into us. She comes home, gets naked...and we watch all we want to!! She never knows! Fucking A! I'm brilliant! A little while later, she's ready to go to the pool...she leaves; we leave. It's perfect. God, this is a fucking brilliant idea!"

Jerome had begun to rush around the small room as if he had just uncovered the theory of relativity. Hammer's look of utter confusion brought him back to reality.

On the other side of the wall, Doris' heart was pounding furiously. She should have been horrified, but somehow she wasn't. She should run to the authorities, but she wouldn't. Instead, her breath became short and her pussy began to throb. The hot, close laundry room now seemed like a steaming jungle as sweat popped out all over her face and body.

"I don't know, Jerome," said Hammer quietly. "That just ain't right. I mean, she's a nice girl...and she is blind and all. That just wouldn't be...I don't know...I wouldn't be right. And, what if we got caught? They would throw us in jail for messing with a blind person."

"If she finds out we are there, what's she gonna do...fucking identify us? Hell, no. She fucking can't see us. We just walk away. She would never know who it was."

"I don't think so...count me out. You're just going to get me in trouble...again."

"Well, fuck you then. Don't go with me...you'll miss seeing the beautiful Doris naked; you'll miss being able to stare at her pussy all you want; and you'll miss seeing what those firm little boobies of hers look like...I bet they are beauties...yum, yum!"

The obscenity in his voice made Doris feel faint. She fought back two urges—one to throw up; the other to run away. Still, her pussy throbbed like it never had done before.

"I going in tomorrow with or without you, Hammer," hissed Jerome.

Doris could hardly breathe.

The new voice from behind her came by such a surprise that Doris' heart almost exploded in the process.

"Lose something, honey?" said the voice of an older lady.

Doris stood up as if she was snapping to attention. In doing so she banged her head loudly on a shelf above her.

"Oh, it's you," said the voice. "I'm sorry to have startled you. Whatcha doing back there?"

"I just dropped a...uh...coin...but I found it right here," said Doris holding up one of her quarters.

"Well, you are quite a resourceful young lady, I must say," said the voice.

That was one of the pseudo-complimentary phrases Doris had come to hate.

"Thanks," she muttered with sudden contempt.

"You want me to put your quarters in for you, honey?"

Doris started to give her usual, "I can do it myself," answer accompanied by a "fuck you" frown, but this time her need to get out of that room took precedence.

"Sure, thanks, you're kind," she said. "Washers one, two, and three."

With all washing machines finally functioning, Doris burst out into the cooler air. She had to think. She had to plan.

They said I was pretty, had a great body...that I am desirable...amazing.

Those thoughts burned in her mind.

Chapter 2

She knew he was there the moment she opened the door to her apartment. She could smell his presence. It wasn't a bad smell—just different. Maybe it was a different soap or laundry detergent, but whatever the cause, it instantly revealed his presence.

Doris took a deep breath. Now was the time to run away. She knew that she should leave and contact the authorities right then. But deep down, she knew that she wasn't going to do so. She had thought through every scenario. Her plan was in place.

Task number one was to act as normal as possible. She carefully placed her regular mail in the bin for her reader who came every Friday and walked to her bathroom. Safely inside, she paused, listened, and then felt all around the room. Thankfully, he wasn't in her bathroom. She splashed water on her face and stood straight and tall.

Courage, Doris,she thought.Courage.

The moment she left the bathroom, she sensed his presence in her bedroom. She tried to be nonchalant as she walked in and carefully placed her cane on her bed. Somehow it seemed very important to keep her protective cane close at hand.

This is it, she thought.What will he do? What will I do?

Her mind was a blur of rushing thoughts, but she had already decided what she was to do and she would stick to her plan...maybe. Adrenaline began to course through her body. She tingled in ways that she had never experienced before this very moment.

Doris moved to her dresser, removed her swim suit from the second drawer, and placed it on the bed beside her cane. Her hands trembled slightly.Careful, Doris,she thought,don't start shaking all over and give everything away. She paused listening, but heard nothing.No turning back now, she thought.

Slowly, Doris began to unbutton her blouse.

One button...no sound.

Two buttons...slight sound...a strange one...like a zipper slowly moving.

Three buttons...a breath...maybe.

She allowed her blouse to slip from her shoulders. Blood was pounding furiously through her temples. Then she heard it.

It was a long, deep breath. Now she knew exactly where he was now. He was on the other side of her bed...watching...watching her. The double bed between them gave her comforting protection.

She tossed the shirt as casually as possible in his direction and then unzipped the back of her pants. Her zipper moved smoothly as did her trousers. She let them drop to her ankles, and then kicked them toward the bed. A sudden feeling of nausea swept over her. To ward it off, she found herself strangely starting to hum a tune...a song by U2.

I hate U2,she thought...funny that their song would come to mind now...ok, ladies and gentlemen, the moment of truth is here. So far I'm wearing almost as much as I normally do at the pool...bra and panties, but that is about to change...drastically.

She faced the bed and Jerome, reached behind her back, and unhooked her bra. In one swift motion it was gone. It too landed in the growing pile on the bed. She paused and took a deep breath. Her breasts suddenly felt cold and her nipples instantly hardened. All those strange, unexplained feelings of sexuality came rushing back to her. An almost palpable pulsing began deep within the most private, sensitive part of her body...an itch that was yearning to be scratched. Without thinking, she rubbed the beads of sweat from under her breasts.

Across the room she heard motion, ever so subtle and slight, but there...movement, breathing. She smiled secretly.

Am I still pretty to you, Jerry...Jerome...whoever you are? Prettier now? Prettier than those other girls by the pool?Her mind and body were ablaze.

Now for the grand final,she mused.

She hooked a thumb in each side of her panties and slowly tugged downward. She knew the precise moment that the edge of her panties reached her pubic hair...then on past her now fully engorged labia. A moment later, the wisp of lace pooled around her ankles and cool air swept across her naked body in that very sensuous way, the way that she had come to love. She quickly retrieved the panties and tossed them on the bed.

The motion sound, very subtle, came again along with heavier breathing from the other side of the room.

Was he moving? Was he going to attack her? This was her most vulnerable moment. She had to be careful...vigilant.

Doris moved her hands defensively across her breasts and down to her pubis. She listened harder than she ever had in her life for a hint that might spell the difference in protecting herself or being hurt. All that she could hear, however, was her own heart pounding away. She heard nothing more. She was still safe.

Suddenly she became acutely aware that she was standing fully naked before a man for the first time in her life. On the one hand, she had a host of questions that she desperately wanted to ask of him. On the other, she felt a mad urge to bring herself to orgasm right then and there. Instead she tried frantically to do the "normal" thing.

Just put on your swimsuit, Doris,she thought.

Still she couldn't resist gently brushing her fingers across her pubic hair before doing so. Her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own. They lingered a bit too long against her burning slit.

Ok, Jerome, the show is about over. Here's one last look.

Doris turned slowly about under the guise of seeming to forget that she had already taken her swimsuit from her dresser.

That was the full view, Jerome,she thought.

She then pretended to remember that her swim suit lay on the bed and felt around for it until her hand came in contact with the soft fabric.

"Ah-ha," she said aloud.

After one last pause, she slipped into the clingy garment and pulled the straps over her waiting shoulders.

What was that?she thought.A groan? Some sort of different sound.

A big smile appeared on her face.

"Doris, looks as if it is another great day for the pool," she said aloud while collecting her cane. "A terrific day! Swimming pool, here I come!"

With that, Doris grabbed her cane and breezed out of her apartment in a rush. Her heart still raced and she realized when she closed her front door behind her that she was covered in cold sweat. Instead of going to the pool, though, she silently turned back at the bottom of the stairs and hid underneath them. In a moment, the door above...her apartment door, characteristic squeak and all...opened and closed.

Hewas there, she smiled.He was there all the time.

The tingling in Doris' body began with renewed fervor. It was the most amazing and powerfully erotic sensation that she had ever experienced, a sensation that she wanted to savor...and to repeat.

Now, however, she needed information. Her curiosity overwhelmed her. She had to know what Jerome thought...what he thought of her and her naked body.

*****

Doris could not believe her good fortune when she heard a familiar voice through the grate in the laundry room. It was Jerome excitedly talking on the phone.

"I am not lying, Hammer! I fucking did it....did IT, my man."

Doris crouched closer to the vent and prayed that no one would want to do their laundry now.

"You don't have to believe me...but, it is the god's truth...I stood there and watched her strip down naked...titties, pussy, everything, I saw it all, baby! She never knew I was there. I fucking stood there forever and she never acted like anything was different...not once...so much for that super-human senses shit...I stood right across the room...actually I hid at first behind her bed, sort of between the bed and the wall. Then I realized, 'what the fuck am I hiding for?' So I just got up and watched...and watched...and watched...fucking amazing."

Doris couldn't hear Hammer's side of the conversation, but its content was pretty obvious.

"Sheisbeautiful man, fucking beautiful. She has these small, firm tits...like perfectly shaped. Not big saggyPlayboymagazine tits...hers don't hang down one little bit...and she has these perfect little nipples that sit right out on the ends...and, man, do they get hard and stick out like...like way out. She took off her bra and like her nipples all of a sudden just scrunched up tight and out they stuck, man. Fucking fantastic!"

Doris' heart leap. Now she knew. A strange mixture of joyous warmth and disconcerting shame spread over her at the same time.

"But, that's not even the best part, Hammer, my man. She has the sweetest looking pussy you have ever seen...yeah, I know you haven't seen a whole lot of 'em up close...me neither...but, this one was sweet. Her pubes are the same color as the hair on her head...yeah, no shit...the same like reddish-blond hair...I'm not shitting you...her pussy hairs are red...and not kinky...they are like straight-ish and soft looking. You can see like right under them too..."

Doris' face began to burn. She wanted information, but now Jerome was supplying a bit too much of it. Guilt in the form of a chill ran along her spine. Still she could not tear herself away.

"Under there, her pussy lips stuck right out...I am NOT lying...I was like maybe four or five fucking feet from her, dickhead!"

The full impact of how close Jerome had been and how much real danger she had been in assaulted Doris' struggling senses. She dabbed the sweat away from her face.

"You wanna know the best part?" Jerome said teasingly. "I jacked off with her panties! Right there. Swear to god!"

Doris felt faint. She was not completely sure of his meaning, but she had a pretty good idea. Now things suddenly were different. Now he had touched her private things. Her stomach began to churn.

"Right there in front of her...truth! She took off her panties and threw them on the bed right in front of me...almost hit me with them. I couldn't help but pick them up. They smelled so sweet...yeah, eat your fucking heart out...you could have been there with me, but no...they smelled like sweet pussy, that's what. Anyway, I just wrapped her panties around my Johnson and stroked it right there. She had me so hot by that time that I shot cum in her panties after only about two yanks on my weenie."

Doris found herself gasping for air.

"I tossed them in her clothes hamper...who the fuck cares if she finds 'em? She'll probably just throw them in the washer. And, if she does find my cum all over them, how's she gonna know what it is or whose cum it is. I telling you, she never knew I was there. God, it was great. I have got to go back and do it again!"

Doris suddenly realized that through the latter part of the conversation, her hand had been idly caressing her own breast. Now it felt as if sparks were arching from her fingers and into her tender nipples.

"Well, I don't really give a fuck that you don't think it was right, Hammer, ok? You are just jealous cause you didn't have the balls to do it. I did and I got the reward. That Doris is one juicy, sweet, lovely piece of ass and I saw it all, baby!"

Doris stood up, taller and, in a strange way, prouder than ever before.Ok, Jerome has demonstrated that he is very gross, she thought, but he is still a man...and ifa man finds me attractive, then maybe men, nicer men, will too! Doris Elaine Smith, poor little blind girl... attractive! Me! Attractive to men!

Doris, with white cane pounding out what sounded like rifle shots on the sidewalk, raced back to the swimming pool, tore off her cover up, and plunged in the cold water. Only after a long time did the water seem to lessen the fire that burned inside her.

*****

Later, it took only seconds for Doris to find her panties in the clothes hamper. They were still moist. Without thinking, Doris brought them to her nose. An acrid, strong, Clorox-like smell greeted her and seemed to fill the room.

He ejaculated...at least, that what all the books called it...his seed for making babies...he said he "jacked off,"thought Doris trying to comprehend all that had happened. She carefully examined the strange substance covering her panties.

Suddenly, she had this bizarre urge to put the panties back on...to have them against her private place. Quickly she stripped off her damp swimsuit and slowly pulled the soiled panties up into place. The panties felt cold, then warm...silky smooth, yet covered with dried roughness.

His seed, his sperm,she thought.His...what had he called it...oh, yes...his cum!

The smell of his jism was very potent. Doris savored the unusual fragrance while slowly beginning to rub her clitoris through the cum-covered fabric. Instantly, fires were rekindled in her pussy, fires that demanded more and harder caressing. Her knees felt weak. She eased back onto her bed and rolled over on her stomach. Her fingers probed through the cum to her eager clitoris. The fires grew hotter.

"Ahhhhhhh," Doris began to moan aloud.

She began to imagine that the fingers that were buffeting her tender clit were not hers, but Jerome's...no, Hammer's! They were Hammer's giant, soft fingers. That thought sent Doris over the brink. It was the most intense orgasm of her young life.

His fingers,she thought.My fingers are fine, but I needhis fingers.

Chapter 3

The several rainy days that followed kept Doris away from the swimming pool, much to her dismay. Finally, the sun returned with a vengeance and she could hardly wait to get home from her afternoon classes and relax by the pool. On the way past, she noted that an unusually large number of voices came from around the pool.

It will be crowded today,she thought.But, they won't notice me...of course.

Once inside her apartment, it was not until she had spent a long while organizing her school materials that she noticed that something was not quite right. She couldn't place it at first. It just seemed as if something was different about her apartment. She moved quietly around her apartment trying to lower her anxiety when...there it was...again. The smell! His smell of soap and sweat!

Doris froze.

He has come back. He is here!

Steeling her courage, Doris walked into her bedroom. Immediately, she sensed his presence. She opened her dresser drawer and pretended to search its contents. Her attention, however, was focused on pinpointing his location in the room. A tiny breath gave him away. He had moved closer this time. He was at the foot of her bed. He was bolder, closer. The excitement of her first encounter with Jerome gave way to fear and anxiety now. There was no wide bed to offer protection this time.

Is he standing? Kneeling?

She didn't want to tip her hand, so she pulled her swimsuit from the drawer, just as she would have done had he not been present, and touched the top button on her blouse.

A rustle of clothing...he is standing! He is standing very near! Too near!

Doris dropped the swimsuit to the floor.

Whoosh!

It came out of no where. All that Jerome saw was a flash of white. The full force of heavy end of Doris' cane caught him squarely on the bridge of his nose.

"Oow! Jesus!" Jerome said aloud without thinking. "What the fuck?"

The cane flashed again directly at the sound of his voice! This time, through watery tears, he saw the large ball on the cane's end coming and turned to dodge. Yellow stars and tears from the first blow still hampered his sight. He squinted just as the second strike hit him in the temple. New stars from another galaxy along with searing pain followed immediately.

He didn't see the third thrust coming. It caught him just under his ribcage and felt as if he had been kicked by a horse.

"Ouuuw! Fuck!"

This time the voice came from close to the floor. Doris retreated back into the doorway to her bedroom, all her senses on high alert, and she waited to strike again.