I Only Climb a Mountain Once

Story Info
Seduction at the mountain villa.
3.9k words
3.39
13.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ONLY CLIMB A MOUNTAIN ONCE

"I only climb a mountain once." Victor said with his delightful Spanish accent.

We were on the veranda of his mountain villa in Chile. It was twilight and we were looking at the beautiful snow-covered Andes mountains. He was naming the mountains and telling me which ones he had climbed.

He pointed to one particularly rugged peak and I asked him how many times he had climbed it.

His answer was, "I only climb a mountain once. After I have made the conquest, the challenge is gone. It still may be pleasurable to do it again, but nothing compares to the first time."

"Do you say that about all your conquests?" I said, the double meaning was clear.

He replied, "Yes. The first time is the most interesting, experiencing things for the first time, not knowing what to expect, and then reaching your goal is very exciting and rewarding."

Victor was gently stroking my bare shoulders while he charmed me with his personality. He and my husband Roger are in business together. My husband's firm sells oil-drilling equipment to a Chilean company owned by Victor and his brothers. Roger and I had been invited to his villa in the foothills of the Andes mountains for a long weekend. We had known Victor for over a year since my husband's and Victor's companies entered their contract. Victor had been in the states a number of times and Roger had been to South America frequently as well. This was the third time I had accompanied my husband to Chile, but the first two times we stayed in a hotel in Santiago. Things were going very well and the friendship between Victor and Roger had grown to where we were invited to his expansive villa. We were staying for two nights and then were going to take a cruise down to the tip of the South America.

"I'm glad you wore this dress." Victor said.

I was wearing a black cocktail dress that was held up by two spaghetti straps and showed a lot of my back and emphasized my breasts. Victor had mentioned that I should wear the black dress when he invited us. I had worn it the first time we went to dinner with Victor in Miami. He was gently stroking my shoulders and nudging the straps of my dress. It seemed relatively innocent as we were talking about the scenery.

"Beautiful." He said as he lightly kissed my neck. I knew he wasn't talking about the mountains.

I was both scared and aroused by the attention of this charming man. There was a party going-on inside the villa. Victor invited me outside to view the mountains. I noticed a man standing at the door, keeping anyone else from joining us. Roger was talking business with a few of the other managers. At least I thought they were talking business. They were speaking Spanish and I couldn't understand what they were saying. It was a fairly formal event and I didn't want to make a scene if Victor went too far. On the other hand, he was a fascinating man and having him focus his attention on me was kind-of exciting. A little harmless flirting seemed to be acceptable.

Victor's hands roamed around to my collar-bone and the soft, bare skin above my breasts. I admit I was becoming a little flushed from his attention. I was looking at the most beautiful mountains while this intriguing man caressed my skin.

I shouldn't have been surprised by what happened next. He had slipped the strap off my left shoulder. I felt his right hand pull down the zipper of the back of my dress while his left hand moved down by chest, slid under my dress and grabbed my naked breast. The hand behind me unclipped the little bra I was wearing and both the bra and dress fell away, baring my left tit. My nipple was hard, of course and he moved his fingers over it, which added to the arousal I was feeling.

I was trying to hold my dress up with my hands, but Victor's hands were there first. He pulled the other strap off my shoulder and my dress fell away in front. His hands each held a breast while I futilely made a modest effort to resist. My dress fell down to my waist and my bra fell to the floor.

"I've been wanting to get you out of this dress since the first time I saw you wear it." He said.

I just stood there, letting him feel-me-up. His hands felt so good on my breasts. They are sensitive and I get excited when my husband fondles and kisses them. I was thinking that I should stop Victor before things went too far, but he was making me feel so good with his hands and his kisses on my neck. I raised my arms over my head, making my tits rise up. He turned my head and kissed me on the mouth. He turned me toward him and stepped back to admire my naked breasts.

"You are more beautiful than I imagined." He said. He was laying it on thick with his compliments, but I was looking very nice with my hair up and my makeup. A diamond necklace and earrings were the only things I was wearing above my waist. I have nice-sized breasts that are still pretty firm with dark pink areolas and the perky nipples I've already mentioned.

He leaned in and kissed one, then the other nipple. I didn't know how far this was going to go. There were dozens of people, including my clueless husband, a few yards away. Victor took a photo with his camera-phone. I was standing topless, my hands behind my head, with the beautiful mountains in the background. The man was still guarding the door, but I'm sure some of the guests inside could see me.

Then Victor said, "We should go back inside before I let you seduce me." Me, seduce him??

He took my bra, saying he would "Keep it safe." He helped me put my dress back on and zipped me in the back. However, without my bra, my boobs were hanging loose under the dress and jiggled every time I moved. The dress was not tight across my chest so without the bra, I had to be careful to not fall out of it when I bent over.

We went back in and I noticed that my husband was still engaged in his conversation, blissfully unaware that Victor had been playing with my tits and had stripped me to the waist.

There was a good band playing and people were dancing. Victor said he didn't dance, so he invited a few of the men to dance with me. After a few minutes and another glass of wine, I was dancing up a storm along with a dozen other people. I saw Victor was watching me. I lifted my arms above my head and wiggled my breasts. I pulled up the bottom of my dress to show him some leg. After one dance, I leaned over to talk to him and my dress gaped open, giving him and a few other men, a view of my breasts hanging beneath my dress. I danced with one young man and was bumping my ass against his crotch, feeling the lump of his prick against my ass. The young man was running his hands over my body, feeling my ass and pushing into me from behind. I stood a few feet from Victor and shimmied with my tits swaying under my dress. He put his hands on my hips while I swayed to the music. I'm sure people could see when his hands went under my dress and he rubbed my panty-covered ass. I was hot and horny and a little drunk and was having a great time. I was tempted to remove my panties and give them to Victor, but I was sober enough to realize that would be a mistake. I was hot and aroused and my husband was chatting with his friends not realizing that his wife was primed to get fucked if he didn't pay more attention.

The party finally wound-down and the guests left. I hadn't realized that Roger and I were the only guests staying over, but that made sense because all the other people were locals or were there without their wives. A servant showed Roger and I to our room upstairs.

I had to decide when to tell Roger about Victor hitting on me. Roger was drunk and talking about business and not in the mood for sex. He didn't even notice that I didn't have the bra that I started the evening with. I rubbed my excited tits in his face and got him hard enough for me to ride for a few minutes, but I didn't get off. I gave up and fell asleep, enamored with the wonderful evening I'd had, dancing with all those men and having Victor strip me like he did.

I slept a little late the next morning. Roger was already gone from our bed. I went into the bath adjoining our room and took a nice hot shower. My head was clearing after drinking the night before. I didn't have any idea what was planned for the day, but was excited about being in such a beautiful country.

I dried myself and walked out of the bath, naked, of course. I stepped back into the bedroom and was surprised to see Victor sitting on the bed. I tried to cover myself, but had left the towel in the bath. Victor asked me to not cover myself so he could look at me. I lowered my hands and let him gaze upon my naked torso. I don't shave my bush and have a full crop of pubic hair. I stood there for a moment to let him get an eyeful before I got dressed.

"You won't need clothes." He said. "Roger has left us alone for a few hours. He went to the city with my assistant, Miss Sanchez, to sign some paperwork."

Oh boy, I thought. I was the next mountain for Victor to conquer. Since my husband apparently was aware of it, I decided that I ought to enjoy myself.

Victor gave me a short white cotton robe to wear. It didn't quite cover all of me, particularly when we were sitting for breakfast. Victor's housemaid was bringing us breakfast while I was sitting across from him, trying futilely to have the robe cover me. Victor was plainly looking at my crotch where my dark-haired pussy peeked out at him. He was wearing just a pair of gym-shorts and I could see the impressive tent his erection was making. At one point, he slid his prick down the leg of his shorts and I could see the business end of a very impressive cock. There was no doubt that this man was going to fuck me. I did my best to be alluring and make him work for his reward. I wanted him to remember that I was special.

Victor led me back to his immense bedroom. He removed my robe and his shorts and laid me back on the cool sheets of his bed. He'd had clean sheets put on that morning, just for me. I laid back naked and let him look at my treasures. He softly ran his fingers over my entire body, kissing me everywhere. He kissed my belly and moved up to my breasts. After kissing my nipples, he moved to my neck and then kissed me on the lips, gently, tenderly. This man knew how to make a woman feel good. He spent a few minutes licking my feet and my lower legs before he moved up to my thighs. He would approach my pussy and then move away, tantalizing me and making me want him. He kissed the soft depressions between the top of my legs and my pussy.

When he finally put his mouth on my pussy, I was hot and wet and ready. He put his tongue on my clit and gently flicked his tongue over my most-sensitive spot. I felt my pussy flowing with juices and he began to lick me lower, probing my vagina with his tongue. He rubbed his nose in my pussy-hair and lightly bit my clit. I was so hot that I couldn't hold still. He was making me come with his mouth but I wanted his cock inside me. I was close to begging for it when Victor finally relented and filled my pussy with his hard dick. I'm not an expert on penis size, but his seemed to be substantial, certainly larger than my husband's weapon.

Victor was on top of me, looking into my eyes as he pumped his cock back and forth inside me. It was wonderful. I've had some good fucks in my time, but this was the best. This man knew how to make a girl feel good. He'd obviously made love to many women. The thought of being another conquest was kind of erotic, I thought. When he finally poured his semen into me, I felt a warm feeling of pure bliss. I dozed off and he covered me with a sheet, lying in his bed.

An hour or so later, I woke and looked for Victor. I found him in his swimming pool. He was swimming naked, so I dropped my little robe and dove in the cool water. We swam for a bit but then he cornered me in the deep end of the pool. He held me against the side of the pool and slid his prick right into my waiting vagina. His prick seemed to reach up to my belly. I rode the thing, impaling myself and trying to get it as far inside me as it could go. He didn't come, but I did. I swam away, the cool water soothing my just-fucked body.

About this time, while floating in the water next to Victor, I began to think about my husband. I asked where he was and when he would be back.

"He will probably be back in an hour or two once he and Miss Sanchez have finished their business."

I looked a little worried and said, "I'm not sure he will be happy with his wife being naked and screwing another man all day."

Victor said, "What do you think he expected when he left you alone with me?"

"I don't know. We've always been faithful to each other." I naïvely said.

He laughed and said, "Your husband is fucking Miss Sanchez, like he does every time he visits."

I was dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry. I thought you knew. What do you expect when a man travels away from home for a couple of weeks. He has needs."

Bullshit, I thought. I have needs too, but I restrain myself until he comes home. Suddenly, I was filled with resentment. I had turned from being ashamed of fucking another man to being angry that my husband had been doing the same thing.

I motioned for Victor to sit on the side of the pool and I proceeded to suck his cock for a while. He was spent from coming earlier, but I gave his tube a good-going-over. I deep throated his prick and held his balls. What finally got him off was when I stuck my finger in his asshole while his cock was in my mouth; he spewed a warm glob of semen into my mouth and I swallowed it. I seldom swallowed my husband's cum but I eagerly sucked all Victor had into my belly.

I stayed naked and went into make myself a cup of tea. The housemaid saw me, but I didn't care. I imagine she's seen quite a lot in her time with Victor. She was an older lady, quite nice. I wondered if Victor had fucked her too. He'd probably fucked most of the wives who were at the party and they all had known what was in store for me.

It was a few hours later when Roger and 'Miss Sanchez' returned from doing their 'business'. I had met Miss Sanchez, Letty, before and hadn't connected her with anything sexual with my husband. Now that I looked at her, I recognized that she had a nice little set of titties, not as nice as mine, and she had a really cute ass, with a thin waist. I should've had my antenna up before, but hadn't thought about Roger cheating on me. Something about her made her seem like she was not his type. But, when it comes to men, any woman with a pussy could be 'his type'. Again, there was the irony of me being pissed about my husband cheating while I was cheating. But he had left me with Victor, knowing that Victor was going to fuck me. Roger seemed dismayed to find me sunning myself naked by the pool. He asked what I had been doing all afternoon and I said, "Oh probably the same thing you were doing." He knew I was pissed, was not sure why, so he kept his distance.

We had dinner on the patio by the pool. I was dressed to the first (and last) time that day. We had a quiet dinner. Victor and Roger talked some about business, much of their conversation was in Spanish. A couple of times they looked at me and I wondered what they were saying.

After dinner, we retired to Victor's den for some after-dinner drinks. I'd had wine with dinner and was still miffed at Roger. Victor was sitting in an easy chair with his sherry. I went over and sat on his lap with my husband watching.

I whispered in Victor's ear, "I want you to fuck me while my husband watches."

He whispered back, "I like to take a woman in front of her husband. It's the ultimate conquest."

I pulled my shirt over my head, baring my breasts. I rubbed them in Victor's face. I looked at my husband and said, "Just sit there and watch. Play with your cock if you have to." Roger just stared back at me while my nipples rubbed on Victor's nose.

I kissed Victor and put my tongue inside his mouth. This was not the tender love-making of before, we were going to fuck each other. I slid to my knees and pulled his lounge pants down to his ankles. I sucked his cock into my mouth, making sure my hair was out of the way so Roger could see his wife with another man's cock in her mouth. I slurped over the prick and put it deep in my throat. I let my husband see me take his dick all the way, with my nose in Victor's pubic hair.

"I swallowed his come, this afternoon." I told Roger.

Victor came off the chair, pulled his shirt over his head, kicked away his pants and was naked with a shiny hard-on for me.

I taunted my husband. "He's bigger than you. He's been places you'll never go." Roger was rubbing his prick through his pants.

Victor pulled the little pair of shorts I was wearing off my legs and over my feet. I hadn't worn any underwear so I was naked, lying in the middle of the floor. My legs were spread and I was ready to have this man fuck me while my husband watched.

Victor nibbled at my cunt for a few minutes, making sure Roger saw the supreme intimacy of a man putting his face in a woman's pussy. I held his head while he ate me, but after a few minutes of that, I wanted a cock inside me.

Victor moved up and mounted me in the missionary position. I felt his familiar prick slide into my wet snatch and reach up inside me. I focused on how deep he was inside my vagina, knowing my husband could never duplicate the depth of Victor's cock. I laid there with my arms above my head, letting this man have his way with me. He fucked me in that position for a few minutes and then turned me to be onto my hands and knees. He fucked me from behind. At one point he was standing and ramming his cock into me. I finally ended up lying on my stomach with Victor astride my hips with his prick doing its work. Our final position was with me on top, riding my lover's cock while watching my husband stroking his own bare cock. I started to come which got Roger to come. The hot feeling of my body and the wet cum dripping onto Victor's cock was enough to set him off again. He squirted another load into my unprotected vagina. I rolled onto my side and spread my legs, letting my husband see the cum dripping out of my cheating cunt.

"I'm sleeping with Victor tonight." I said to my husband.

Victor and I went off to bed while Roger sat there stunned, watching his naked wife walk away with another man.

Well, we went to bed and poor Victor was getting worn out. He took a Viagra pill and managed to fuck me twice before midnight. Each time was wonderful. I like to fuck and can't get enough of it.

About two in the morning, I wanted to see what my husband was doing. I had assumed that he would be in bed with little 'Miss Sanchez'. I went to our guest room. I was naked, of course. I had no idea where any of my clothes were. Roger was alone in bed and turned toward me when I walked in. He was still awake. I had the urge to make love to my husband, so I crawled into bed with him and spooned behind him. I reached around and found his prick. It got hard in my hand.

"I'm sorry, Honey." I said. "I didn't mean to humiliate you by fucking another man in front of you, but when Victor told me you'd been fucking that twit Miss Sanchez for years, it pissed me off."

Roger turned and looked at me. "I've never fucked Letty. She's gay for heaven's sake."

"Why did you leave me alone with Victor this morning?"

"He said his sister was coming over to take you shopping. I didn't expect you to be alone with him. Did he fuck you?"

I admitted, "He fucked me a number of times. I thought you wanted me to."

He said, "No, but I'm okay that you did, if you wanted to. You deserve to sow a few wild oats and have a good time. To be honest, I've strayed once or twice myself. I've heard Victor is really good with women. Is he?"

12