I Only Had to Ask

Story Info
Mother in law to the rescue.
2.6k words
4.57
107.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Rob, twenty-nine years old and six years married to the gorgeous Jenni, who's mother to our two wonderful kids; Sam and Max. Jenni's racing up the corporate ladder too and headed for the boardroom, which is excellent news, save for it necessitating her to spend a year working in one of the company's overseas offices; she's been in Toronto for the last eight months. We had everything worked out domestically, but unfortunately those plans went to rat-shit within three weeks; the Au-Pair we'd hired returned home due to a family emergency and her replacement was a disaster! Fortunately Jack & Helen - Jenni's parents - live only a few miles away and they, particularly Helen, immediately stepped into the breach; Helen's at our place most days, even staying over on two or thee nights each week, helping out with both child-care and the domestic chores -- I've often joked that she does a better job than Jenni and I ever managed.

Whilst Jenni's been away since last November, things aren't quite so bad as that sounds, her company have been very generous about covering the cost of flights home, so she's pretty much got back to us on alternate weekends throughout. Of course we live on 'Canadian Eastern Time' for the weekends when Jenni's back to make it easier with regard to jet-lag and for the most part she spends her time here 're-bonding' with the kids; we get to snatch a little time to ourselves, albeit that by then we're often both exhausted. Things took a bit of a dip last month when a work crisis forced Jenni to delay her visit by a week, whereafter she's staying away for three weeks once again to get us 'back on schedule'; that first/delayed visit sadly coincided with her menstrual period, so by now I was really missing her presence. As I've been doing with increasing regularity of late, once the kids had eaten and gone to bed last night, I left Helen watching TV whilst I adjourned to my home-office; ostensibly to 'finish off some work', but in reality to surf a few porn sites and hopefully gain some relief in that way.

It was a little before 9:30pm when I was disturbed and almost embarrassed by Helen's knocking at the door to deliver me a cup of tea; I'd about six different windows open and barely got my fly zipped and the last page closed before she stepped into the room. With Helen perched on the desk's edge we had our usual chat about the kids, the house, my work, what if anything either of us had heard from Jenna that day; this was also the time of day when we discussed our respective plans and any concerns that we might have. I eventually discerned that Helen's major one of this evening was 'Barbara from Willow Cottage'; or more specifically, reports of Barbara having twice been seen in the passenger seat of my car - the village's curtain twitchers were certainly on form this week! - one of those occasions having been as I'd pulled out of her driveway at 07:45 that very morning. Babs is an attractive and rather striking divorcee in her mid thirties, with a not entirely unjustified reputation for being something of a vamp and marriage-wrecker; she's also a good friend of Jenni's and by default and to a lesser extent, myself.

I eventually got Helen to accept the honest explanation that nothing was 'going on' with Barbara and that I'd simply been giving her a lift from and back to work as the garage hadn't finished repairing her car the previous day; though I'd needed to 'swear on the children's lives' to assuage Helen's concerns. With that resolved, Helen rose from the desk, tossed me a smile along with her regular catchphrase of "if there's anything that you need, just ask" and started for the door; then stopping and half-turning, Helen's smile turned into a grin as she added: "and stick to your sexy videos, they're safer than getting involved with that Barbara." I was undone by Helen's throw-away line -- surprise, shame, embarrassment and more -- no doubt they all showed up on my face? Helen's grin fell away too as she promptly squatted down beside me to apologise: "I'm sorry Rob, it was just a joke, I didn't intend to ridicule you; I know it can't be easy for you, especially with Jenni having been away for so long again this time and I know that she was... indisposed... during her last visit too." And then the killer question followed: "Do they help anyway; those blue movies?"

I stammered and stuttered, but there was clearly no point in trying to deny what I'd been watching; so with head bowed, I shrugged my shoulders and mumbled a reply: "A bit, sometimes; but other times like tonight, they probably just make things worse."

Neither of us moved and there were several seconds of silence, before Helen's right hand -- already resting on my knee for balance -- slid slowly and smoothly along my thigh, only stopping when her small hand was gently cupping my cock and balls. That certainly brought me out of my despondent reverie; I gasped and looked up in the instant, my eyes immediately meeting Helen's, who was now smiling wickedly as she whispered: "How many times do I have to tell you Rob? If there's anything that you need, just ask." I'm sure my mouth gaped open, I was gobsmacked! Whilst Helen's recently turned fifty, she carries those years easily and remains a very attractive woman; slim, petite and somewhat elfin featured, with short-cropped, silver-blonde hair naturally disguising any hints of grey. Helen's always chicly though conservatively dressed and until this moment, I'd believed that conservatism accurately reflected her personality too.

I was silent, utterly discombobulated; only minutes after questioning my fidelity, my strait laced mother-in-law was crouched beside me with a smile on her face and my cock in her hand, was this some sort of test? I glanced down at Helen's right hand, still gently cradling my balls, then back to her still smiling face; was this for real? I was beyond words -- I didn't dare to speak! - and it was Helen who eventually broke the silence: "I do mean it Rob; if there's anything that you need, just ask... and I do mean...N-E-thing". Helen very gently squeezed my balls in emphasis, drawing another gasp from my throat as she added: "...or if you're too embarrassed to ask, just nod your head." It wasn't embarrassment that'd got my tongue, but I was happy to grab at the excuse and after only a few moments thought, I did as Helen suggested; just the once and very slowly, but it was a clear nod in the affirmative.

Helen's response was somewhat more incisive, her right hand immediately began caressing my groin with a little more vigour, whilst her left went to my waist and began an assault on my belt, button and zip; I was quickly and this time, more literally, once again undone. Helen rolled forward onto her knees as both hands moved to my waistband, frantically tugging my jeans and boxer shorts down my legs; I eased my weight off the chair to assist her, at the same time sliding it back a few inches to provide a little more room for Helen's enthusiastic assault. In the moment that my turgid cock broke free from my pants, Helen looked up and held my eye; the wicked smile was back as she spoke: "Jenni wasn't kidding, you really are...blessed in that department." I almost managed -- not before time! -- to form a few coherent words of my own, but once again, these too were lost; swept away by another gasp of contentment, as Helen's right hand swiftly returned to my tumescent cock.

Helen's touch was now flesh upon flesh, her small hand stretching to wrap fully around my stiff shaft and immediately this was achieved, she began a slow and deliberate pumping action along its length. The feeling was quite ethereal, a world away from my own coarse efforts of earlier and in that precise moment, perhaps beyond that which even Jenni might've accomplished? The frisson of excitement which my mother-in-law's illicit -- was it incestuous? - caress ignited, hit me like a bolt of electricity and for perhaps thirty seconds I honestly thought I was in heaven. Then, with no change to the rhythmic pace of her hand sliding back and forth, Helen also began to work on the tip of my rampant cock too and I realised that I'd only been on the stairway... As the downstroke commenced, Helen leant forward, her tongue teasing around the tip of my swollen prick, at the start of the next she fully embraced my glans within her warm lips; releasing it just as her hand returned whereafter Helen spent a long moment nibbling at my foreskin with her teeth, before her tongue returned to the fray as the soft hand once more slowly descended.

Had Jenni, or indeed any woman been lavishing such attention on my swollen cock it would've been hot, but the fact that this was Helen, my prim & proper mother-in-law who was working on it was simply mind-blowing. After only a couple of minutes I realised that the only reason I'd not blown my load already was due to Helen's careful control, slowing, easing and occasionally even ceasing her caresses whenever she sensed that I was climbing too high. It was during the third or perhaps fourth such hiatus that our eyes met and Helen sultrily enquired: "Would you like it all?" I didn't know exactly what Helen meant by that, nor could I formulate the words to enquire; but hell, did it really matter? I just nodded dumbly and waited upon events.

I wasn't waiting very long, as Helen promptly sat back, then standing up, her right hand never releasing my swollen cock whilst her left frantically tugged at her skirt's hem; Helen casually swung one leg across my thighs and slowly lowered herself down on me. My cock and Helen's right hand were the first to disappear beneath the folds of her ruckled skirt and only a moment later, I felt the sensual brush of pubic hair as Helen raked my cock head across her soft mound. In seconds that sensation was overshadowed by the soft, damp, touch of Helen's pussy enfolding the tip and barely an instant later she sank down onto my lap completely, the full length of my rigid shaft penetrating Helen in a single stroke. Helen was dripping wet and the protracted groan of pleasure that she issued as her pussy enveloped me suggested that she was every bit as aroused as I.

I doubt if the whole transition took beyond ten seconds, though we then spent at least twice that time simply absorbing the sublime result, thereafter it was once again Helen who made the first move as she began to very gently rock back and forth on my lap, grinding my cock ever deeper into her willing and receptive snatch. When finally spurred to action, I still did nothing more than lean forward to take Helen's left nipple -- complete with the fabric of her blouse and bra! - into my mouth; I'd long noted a tendency for Helen's nipples to pertly and eye-catchingly protrude and perhaps not surprisingly they were now heavily engorged. Helen's silk blouse and diaphanous bra had done little to hide them whilst dry, but when I finally released her swollen teat, the moist circle which I'd left behind served to spotlight it even further. As I leant forward intent on returning to that swollen treat, Helen gave me one moment's concern, grabbing at my hair to check the movement; thankfully her intention was only to re-direct my attentions to her still unsullied right nipple and the squeal of delight which my arrival there elicited, had me promising myself to visit that one first, next time.

It was however, my thought train about immediately past events rather than musings about the 'next time' which proved to be my final undoing: In the few seconds between Helen settling across my lap and penetration, my sensitive cock had brushed against the hem of her skirt, the coarse hairs of her pubis and finally the warm, soft folds of her labia, but there had never been the touch of nylon, soft-cotton or silk? No panties; Helen was naked beneath her skirt! Helen had certainly been wearing tights or stockings when I'd left her downstairs watching TV, so presumably panties too? Therefore, she'd removed her underwear prior to coming upstairs, ergo, this wasn't any spur of the moment aberration, Helen had intended or at least been considering the possibility of fucking me all along. The gentle ministrations of Helen's pussy had been of no hindrance, but it was undoubtedly that revelation concerning my elegantly demure mother-in-law which tipped me over the edge so abruptly just a moment later; Helen's nipple forgotten, I'd thrown my head back and was bellowing like a bull as I pumped stream upon stream of semen deep into her receptive gash.

I've no idea how long it took me to regain my equilibrium, but I suspect -- to my shame -- that it may perhaps have been longer than I'd taken between penetration and climax? When I did, it was to find Helen still gently rocking on my flaccid cock, whilst pressing my face between her surprisingly firm breasts; I was more than content to stay there a while longer and think before speaking. When eventually I did, it was to first apologise for the cursory nature and abrupt conclusion to our congress and then enquire if we might transfer to the bedroom, there allowing me to try and do better. Helen's smile was enough to provide all the answers I'd hoped for, though I still enjoyed hearing them spoken:

"Don't worry about that at all Rob, I suspect that your need was greater than mine? Besides, at my age there's probably no greater ego boost than the discovery that you can still make a good looking young man pop like a champagne cork. As for our doing it again... well...if that's what you need and as you have asked...I'm in no position to refuse am I? Though we ought to retire to my room rather than yours; the baby-monitor connects into there and we must always be discrete, besides which and perhaps even more importantly... your bed is also Jenni's, so I'm trusting that you'll never ask me to join you in there." We sealed the arrangement with a slow and sensuous kiss, our first but far from last of what turned into a very long night, then Helen climbed off me, requesting 'a few minutes to prepare myself' before I followed.

As Helen headed toward the door, I couldn't resist teasing her: "You do realise the dangerous position that you've put yourself into; what was it that you said? Anything...I do mean anything... just ask. After surfing all that internet porn, I've developed quite a few kinky ideas that I might like to try out."

Helen didn't miss a beat, glancing back over her shoulder, with the wicked smile reappearing: "I'm very glad to hear it. You're not the only one whose watched and learnt from those sexy videos; certainly not the sort of things one might suggest to your husband after more than twenty five respectable years; but to a new, young lover..."