I Opened Her Diary and Read It

Story Info
Sam and Emily meet at a book club and hit it off.
2.3k words
4.64
12.3k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Opened Her Diary and Read It; Don't Judge Me; You Don't Know the Story Yet...

Part 1

She arrived late, the back of her hand pushing back an unruly lock of hair, while the other juggled books stacked precariously atop her laptop. I watched—amused—as she sunk into the only chair left in the room that had long ago lost its spring. It was avoided at all costs by those who previously had made the mistake of arriving late and thus were doomed to endure the two-hour book discussion held captive within its suction-cup of overstuffed cushions.

She looked like a quirky rag doll; her green-framed glasses sat crooked on her button nose and her thick, strawberry, dream locks appeared animated against her alabaster skin. The barrage of cushions forced her shirtless shoulders to shrug, her elbows to wish-bone, knees to knock and her tippy toes to kiss. She was absolutely, adorable.

Someone accidently dropped a book and the resulting thump startled me; that's when I realized I had been staring at her. I immediately averted my gaze. I felt heat tingling in my cheeks as I blankly looked at the open book spread out on my skirted lap for what I hoped to be a respectable amount of time before daring to look up at her again. With head still bent, I peeked out from beneath a veil of half-closed lids.

She was adjusting her wide-rimmed, glasses and looked up, unexpectedly. Before I could avoid eye contact, her eyes locked onto mine. And there I was caught...staring.

Under normal circumstances, that is, my usual course of action, I would have averted my eyes and pretended I hadn't been doing exactly that which her eyes hadn't yet accused me of. But her eyes were enchanting; there was a neon wildness flashing behind them that piqued my curiosity. I couldn't look away.

Up until that moment, I thought curiosity to be a thinking process, mundane at best. But there was nothing mundane about the explosion of excitement that was coursing through me. My heart was racing, my breath had shallowed, and inside my head a billion lights were blinking. I instantly wanted to know everything about her, not just what caused her to be late. I wanted to know what kept her up late at night; how she ate ice-cream; why she joined this book club; where she was born and raised; who had hurt her and how had that caused her to change. I wondered what she would look like with the morning sun shining across her lips and I wondered if her laugh would heal the world. I wondered with a virgin curiosity.

Then she smiled and I suddenly couldn't feel my legs. The room, and all the tittering, disappeared. I smiled back and then she licked her plump rosy lips and spoke.

"I'm sorry. So, very sorry. I hope you all can forgive me. I knew I should have given myself a bit more time, traffic was horrible, "she spouted off hurriedly in a deep, raspy voice I was sure could make me cum if she read the right words.

"Everyone this is Sam, Sam, everyone," Rosa waved one flabby arm around the room and giggled. "Sam has just moved into my condo building and well, I thought she'd fit right in." Rosa blew Sam a kiss and told her she was glad she had decided to come.

I acknowledged to myself that I felt a twinge of jealousy at that kiss; that twinge was quickly followed with a twinge between my legs.

Before I got to thinking about what to do about that twinge, our hostess, Jan, spoke up, "Maybe before we begin, we can go around the room and introduce ourselves and say a little bit about who we are. Cindy, how about you start."

There were eleven of us in the room. I quickly counted from Cindy's right, that would make me the seventh to speak. That gave me maybe three minutes to come up with something that would make me sound interesting, intelligent, and hopefully, desirable.

My mind scrambled among all the blinking lights flashing like a winning slot machine in Vegas to find something, anything. When it was my turn to speak, I opened my mouth and out came Dawna Markova's poem, "I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, make me less afraid, more accessible..."

To my surprise, Sam joined in, "...to loosen my heart until it becomes a wind, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom, and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Somewhere along the way, our eyes met again, and maintained the gaze as we co-recited the poem. The room had been silent while we spoke but the second we stopped, they began to clap as if we'd just sang the national anthem at the Super bowl.

We smiled at each other, before I added, "Emily. My name is Emily. Welcome to the group."

After the meeting was over, I walked over and offered Sam a free hand to ease the rise out of the sunken chair. She said something along the lines of 'thank God' as she reached out and grabbed my hands, accepting my offer. Whether I'd pulled too hard or she bounced with too much vigor, I don't know but we ended up chin to chin, bumping breasts; we laughed, as she joked about 'them' always getting in the way.

"I'm starving. Are you hungry at all?" she asked in a half whisper.

"I could eat," I said in an equally quiet tone, then added, "They'll serve some appies soon."

"I was thinking of something...less crowded." She looked at me, her eyes asking if I would consider joining her.

"Let's, shall we," I said and then I turned, made our excuses to the group, and walked out arm in arm, laughing like schoolgirls.

"Where to," I asked.

"Well, I was thinking Felicific on fifth. It's not too far." Sam said trying to balance her load while getting her key from her purse.

"Oh, let me help." I moved closer so she could set her things atop of mine while she rummaged through her purse.

"I'm going to owe you more than a coffee if you keep coming to my rescue," she said as she placed her books and laptop on mine with a smile that caused my breasts to swell.

She unlocked the car doors with the fob, opened the passenger side, and took back her belongings, tossing them on the seat. "You know where it is," she asked slamming the door shut and making her way around to the driver's side.

"Yes, I've never been, but I've driven by several times."

"I'll meet you there then."

She was off before I had reached my car. I put my books and laptop on the hood and rummaged for my keys, as thoughts of her lips touching mine played out x-rated in my mind.

She met me at the door, opened it and ushered me to a table in the corner that was hidden from view from the rest of the café.

"How did you manage to get this table? It seems fit for VIP's only." My jaw was half-agape, as I took in the elaborate surroundings. The reason I had only ever driven by was because Felicific was out of my financial league. I would have usually said so but as I've already pointed out, things were never 'usual' with Sam.

"I own it," she said as nonchalantly as one says 'pass the salt.'

A waiter promptly showed up and she ordered for the both of us. She looked at my wide eyes and added, "and a bottle of Chateau Lafite."

I didn't know then that the bottle of wine I was about to drink was a little over $1500. Fifteen hundred dollars! That would have paid a month of my rent. I'm glad I didn't know. It would have made it hard to enjoy...and enjoy it we did. We were still enjoying it late into the night, after we finished off one, Sam ordered another.

Between the candlelight, the wine, and her intoxicating beauty, I was practically panting. I excused myself and went to the ladies' room; it was either that or I've no doubt my foot would have travelled between her thighs and I didn't want to risk chasing her away.

To my surprise, when I opened the stall door, there she was, sitting cross-legged atop the bathroom vanity. She had a glass of wine in each hand and she was smiling at me like she wanted her mouth on mine.

The tension was thick. I managed to smile my appreciation as I walked to the sink to wash my hands.

"Do you not think me desirable?"

She did it. She broke the ice. She did so with a directness that was dripping with seduction.

I grabbed a cloth towelette from the clay basket and dried my hands, before I spoke.

"I'm sure there isn't a soul alive who doesn't think you desirable." I spoke but I kept my eyes on the task of drying my hands.

"I'm not interested in what other souls think." She slipped off the counter and walked the three steps between us. "But I'm very interested in what you think."

We were breast to breast, again. I tossed the used towel into the laundry basket and took my glass from her hand. Then, looking directly into her eyes, I said, "I think we've had a lot to drink this evening and..."

She cut me off midsentence by slowly pressing her plush lips against mine. I've never felt anything so utterly divine.

"Do you think me desirable?" She asked, her lips still touching mine.

"Yes." I mouthed back just before I slipped my tongue between her lips.

I put my hand in the small of her back and pulled her gently to me. As we kissed, we spun and spun, tongues dancing, breasts aching, and wet dripping between my thighs.

She was the first to break the hold. She kept her stare as she took a sip of her wine and then tossed the glass behind her. Not even the shattering of the glass could break the spell between us. She started to undo her shirt buttons and I gulped before taking my last sip and tossing my glass into the same corner.

Her shirt was undone, her double D alabaster mounds exposed atop a black lace push up bra, before I had even started to untie my wrap shirt. I was in awe; completely mesmerized. In that moment, I don't think I've ever wanted anything so badly as to unveil her nipples and have them for dessert.

She may have read my mind; she may have seen the desire in my face; or she may have wanted the same thing as badly as I. Whatever the case, she undid the front snap of her bra, revealing two swollen coffee-coloured nips. I was spellbound; I was no longer in control of my actions. Mouth watering, I moved to them as if they were magnets and I steal.

As my tongue played with her nipples, Sam moaned low and slow. I took turns suckling them, licking them, nibbling. I had one between my teeth, rolling my flat tongue around it, when she pushed me up against the wall, ripped open my shirt and flipped out my tit, taking the nipple in with a slurp as her other hand slipped between my thighs, finding that wet.

"Mmmmmmm. That's what I want for dessert," she moaned, before sliding down, lifting my skirt, and slipping her finger inside me.

I gasped and flattened my back and palms against the wall. I instinctually looked up but then remembered where I was, and I turned to watch her in the bathroom mirror.

To my surprise, and excitement, she was looking in the mirror at me. I realized that was what she wanted. She pulled my panties to the side and her tongue lapped as she fingered me very...very, slow. I watched her and my fingers clawed the leather clad wall.

"Tell me," she practically hummed the words, "tell me you find me desirable." Her tongue now circling my clit as her finger action quickened.

I couldn't breathe never mind talk. My legs were growing weak.

"Tell mmmmme." She sucked in my clit and fucked me harder and faster.

"I..."

"Tell mmmmmmme." Sam found the spot and she was licking and sucking it as she fucked me.

"I...I..."

"You what?" She asked, and then slipped in another finger and did something with her tongue that I'll never know but it caused me to quake.

"I find you..."

"Find me what...say it."

Whatever it was she was doing she was doing it faster and I grabbed onto her head with both hands.

"...fucking incredible."

Sam curled her fingers and worked my g-spot as she continued doing that thing with her tongue. I came over and over, screaming, "You...fuck...sooo...oh...God...yesssss...fucking, fucking incredible!"

I slid down the wall, too weak to stand. She crawled to me, lifted my face to hers, and said, "You are fucking incredible! Let's get some more wine!"

She bounced up and put her hands out to help me up. I wanted her again. I stood and she kissed me with those plush, now glistening, lips, and I was lost and found and I wanted her like I've never wanted anything in my life.

"I want you." The words came out before I could censor them.

Sam turned to me and smiled, dangerously. "You will have me. Under the table."

I smiled. "Oh, yeah? Sounds absolutely decadent! What about your staff?"

"What about them?" she said grabbing my hand and leading me out the door.

"Well, shouldn't we dress first? I mean, what if they are, you know, there, cleaning or something?"

"Hmmmm. Yes, what if?"