I Put on A Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, men seem to love lesbian scenes. Maybe they fantasize about being loved and adored by multiple women – which is more about power than sex, in my opinion. But hetero porn focused on the women, and mostly as objects. Gay porn, on the other hand, excited me. A lot of athletic men with nice bodies. Well-developed and well-defined bodies. They weren't Fabio. They weren't the highly romanticized men on the romance novels. Never the less, they were generally hot. I found myself attracted to those pictures. The sight of two guys with nice sized, hard cocks wrapped up in each other's arms got me wet really quickly. And, actually, so did the lesbian pictures as well. At first I thought I was weird but ultimately I let that go. If something got me hot and wet, it was good. If it didn't I didn't bother.

As a consequence, wandering through the back section of the store, I happily let myself get aroused. It was pretty clear – that was the purpose of the whole porno section anyway, right? And I was there on a sex mission, so why not. It was while I was flipping through one of the gay magazines, feeling myself get wetter and wetter, experiencing the tightening and tingling in my nipples, that Katherine came up behind me.

"I agree, Liz. Gay porn is really arousing! It never fails to get me wet! I mean, I have some other categories as well that arouse me, but that one you're looking at is simply hot! And it looks like it got to you like it got to me when I was first looking at it" she said as she came up behind me. I hadn't heard her, or sensed her presence until she literally pressed into my back and looked over my shoulder. For a moment, I wanted to hide, to pretend I wasn't looking at what I was looking at – and then I realized how stupid that was. So I leaned back into her, pressing my back up against her boobs and my ass into her crotch, where I felt something I wasn't expecting at all!

"Mmmmm, if guys only knew we like this, they might be more adventurous, don't you think?" I asked.

I heard her put down a cup and saucer – my tea – and felt her arms wrap around me. I leaned my head back and reveled in the sensations as her hands found their way to my boobs. They were producing sensations that no man had ever seemed to find. It would have been very easy just to give in to the feelings of my body, and I thought long and hard about it. But ultimately, I straightened up and turned around in her arms.

"I could see a long leisurely afternoon with you" I said, "but I came here with another purpose. As you know. And I'd like to make sure we get that out of the way before we indulge in any other pleasures. Do you mind?"

"Hell, no. But I won't forget where we left off. Ken's now here, and he's locked the front door. We agreed with Darren to give you our full attention, so why don't you take your tea and come with me. This is one of our favorite customer service features." She grinned from ear to ear, showing off a lovely set of teeth. Then she turned and seemed to undulate out of the room. I couldn't quite tell if what I thought I felt was really there. But I mean, her body moved in ways that just demanded I follow her. So I did.

We left their porno selection, and headed over to the other side of the store, entering a very different environment. The lighting was low; there was a scent of something in the area, and very quiet jazz was playing in the background. And that's when I met Ken for the first time.

At first I thought it was a woman. Long hair, makeup, earrings, as tall as Katherine but with a different bone structure. Her blouse was unbuttoned far enough to display some ample cleavage. "I'm Ken, Liz."

"Oh. Um. Uh." I was speechless, frankly. "I, hmm, I just don't know what to say?"

"You could say I look pretty – I did spend time getting ready to meet you, you know?" Replied Ken, with a grin on his face. He and Katherine exchanged glances, so they were both in on this, what ever "this" was. Beyond merely being a very different experience than I was expecting.

"I'm sorry, Liz" said Katherine. "Darren made us promise to surprise you. We normally don't, how shall I say it, let it all hang out on a first meeting. We like to get to know someone first, and make sure we get a good vibe before we do. But we made that promise."

"Are you thinking I'm upset or have a problem here? Because the only problem I have is that we are all still wearing clothes and I'm dying to see what you both are hiding!" Wait? Did I just say that? Holy shit! Is it possible to surprise yourself?

"Well," said Ken, "let's get naked! Do you need any help?"

I took my dress off over my head in one motion and dropped it to the floor. "I don't think so. Can I help you?" I smiled broadly. "Although actually, I'd really like to watch. If I may, that is?"

"Ken, get over here and help me!" said Katherine with a look on her face that would have made Mae West blush! "By all means, Liz, we love to show off, so enjoy yourself! If you want to sit, the shelf by that chair is full of items of personal pleasure. Feel free to indulge, should the spirit move you. And just in case you getting a little concerned, we wash all the items daily, and rotate out clean for used ones. That light is a UV light – if we were concerned, we wouldn't make the offer. As you wish, okay?"

I sat down and began to look at the items there, until I heard from Ken.

"I thought you wanted to watch?" he said. "You'll find stuff there by touch. Right now, watch us, okay?"

I nodded my head, moved forward to the edge of the seat, spread my legs and leaned forward on hands on my thighs. "Thrill me" I said!

And with that, Ken and Katherine began the most sensual disrobing of one another you could imaging. Every time a new area of flesh was revealed as garments fell away, there was a mouth on it almost immediately. For extend periods of time. I felt every caress I watched, and my pussy was leaking like a sieve. My breath got shorter and shorter, anticipating what they were going to show me next.

I'll admit I was very surprised when they both had boobs of note. And the nipples on both sets of tits were large and thick. Womanly, I called it. I grabbed my own as I watched them caress each other. They were with one another in a way I had only dreamed – aware, awake and interacting with their eyes open. And then suddenly, we all locked eyes. It was as if electricity was flowing into and out of each of us! Might have made an interesting sci-fi porn parody if some creativity were exercised. May yet become one.

"Join us?" asked Ken.

I slipped onto my knees and made my way to them, naked from the waist up but with pants on both of them still. I opened my arms and gathered them both into me, so my hands were on their asses and their crotches were pressed against my cheeks. And it was very evident that there was a large cock in both sets of pants!

I almost lost it! I started giggling like a fool. They were both she-males! And both of them were well hung as well! This was a very different three way than I had ever imagined, but what the fuck? You only have one life to live, so why not?

And I turned into a shameless cock loving slut on them. I made a big show out of getting Katherine naked, and an even bigger show out of getting my hands on a 9 inch cock, hard as a rock and making my mouth water. So I proceeded to give it as much oral attention as I could. The head of it filled my mouth so nicely! I proceed to use my tongue on every millimeter of it, licking and swirling and sucking all at the same time. Then I licked my way from the frenum down that big vein and then mouthing it on my way back up. My hands were gently touching "her" balls. After coating the front and the back of "her" cock, I took it deep into my mouth until it got to that place at the back of my throat that enters my gut. I took a deep breath through my nose and relaxed my throat as I pushed myself down on that cock, and I felt it go past my gag point and into my throat. At that point I pressed forward into "her" pubes and took it all the way in.

I held my breath and began to swallow. Katherine began to whimper! Then I lifted up to get it out of my throat so I could breath, and began long up and down throating. I was listening hard for some indication I was having the impact I expected. When I essentially heard nothing, I stopped and lifted my head off "her" cock.

"Oh, fuck, why did you stop?" Katherine gasped. "That was amazing."

"I stopped because I wanted to heard something – anything! I want you to tell me you like what I'm doing, to let me know if I'm doing something that you want me to continue doing, things like that. Hell, tell me what you want to do to me when you get the chance. It makes it so much better for all of us. Tell Ken what it's like, see if you can turn him on."

"I'm already achingly hard watching! You love what you were doing, don't you?" he asked.

"Absolutely. And I find it even more exciting to know I'm being watched! I really want to impress both the owner of a cock AND someone watching me suck it. I've always like performing, and this is even better, since I'm getting off as well! If I'm sucking your cock, as I will in a minute, I want to make sure every tiny bit of skin on it gets my full attention. I want to make it feel so good that you want it to go on without coming! And if you're watching, I want to show off what a cock hungry slut I am and how I'm getting off getting him off! Do you understand?"

"Absolutely!" Said Katherine as they gave each other a high five! "Now, I want to watch you worship and adore Ken's amazing cock. You're going to love it but you may have to be creative – it's the fattest cock I've ever seen! I don't know if your throat will take it, frankly!"

"Well we better find out. Will you consider using that hot meat of yours on me? Or better yet, in me while I give his my all?" I didn't wait for an answer but gave Ken my full attention. "The fattest cock, hunh? Is it fatter than a baseball bat?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Wait. A baseball bat? Did you really...?" asked Katherine.

"Well, it was a very hot summer night and I was very drunk! Also very horny for something inside me. My older brother left his bats behind after getting married and moving away. And you know what? Louisville sluggers are amazing!!"

"Really?" asked Katherine.

"I don't know if I should be proud of it, but I gotta be honest about it. The stretch was amazing, but I've had much smaller items that were more rewarding. If you know what I mean."

"Well, let's see if I can't be the best of both worlds. Why don't you unzip me and find out?"

"Good idea. I was getting around to it." I proceeded to work my hands on the front of his pants, pressing into a very thick mass that curved across the front of him. Unzipping his pants and dropping them to the floor revealed an amazing sight. It was almost as thick as that long remember bat, and while it was erect, it wasn't rock hard like some. There was some give to it. I began by taking a mouthful at a time up and down the length of it. I would fasten my lips, suck in that silky skin, and work my tongue on it before moving to the next section. Eventually I had kissed and sucked every inch of him, and he was literally as thick as a beer can. No matter how I tried, I couldn't get the head of him into my mouth. I fastened my mouth to the end of it, that hole in it, the sensitive underside of the head of it, and began to stroke the length of it with both hands.

"I can't get it in my mouth. At least not tonight, but I'll work on that. But there is at least one place I know it will go, so I want you to fuck me with it! And Katherine, we know I can take your cock, so let me suck on that. Fill me up with she-cock!" It took some doing to let his cock up in my cunt, but eventually I relaxed enough to let him stuff me like a Thanksgiving turkey! Then Katherine began to use my mouth like a pussy and pulled my hands up on to her tits. It was the most unusual sensation and it just made me more excited than ever.

I've had a fair share of cock in my life. I tend to like girth more than length – although I really love the ones that combine both! I keep those guys on my speed dial, actually. Of course, if there isn't a decent human being attached to that meat, I would say I actually prefer my toys. I was pretty sure that Ken and Katherine had some doozies, given their business, but that was for some other time, For now, I had two very hefty hardons to impale myself on, and two pair of very lovely boobs as well. It took something to keep my attention on how I could impress the cocks in my mouth and cunt and not envision even steamier matchings. But I managed. At least, I didn't hear any complaints – more like voices telling me how things felt for them as their cocks were deeply in my body. At one point I realized they were kissing each other while pounding me. Then Katherine bent forward to cup my tits, and I started coming while they were still fucking me.

I rode the waves of pleasure throughout my body, but didn't surrender to them completely. I had to keep some attention on Katherine's cock; it was now pumping in and out of my throat and I sensed "she" was close. And Ken's enormous schlong was reacting to the pulsations of my orgasm – he was getting close as well. Within a minute, Katherine's rhythm hitched; sensations were undoubtedly welling up and orgasm was imminent. I took in as much air as possible each time "she" drew back, knowing that I wanted to feel that cock shooting down my throat and coming alive in my mouth. Another missed rhythm and I felt twitches and strange movements that told me come was coming. I lifted my head, took a deep breath and shoved my face into "her" pubes, pushing that cock down my throat, holding on until every spurt of hot jism was expelled.

Ken had paused, his cock buried deep in me, to watch Katherine's orgasm. He sensed that I needed to keep my mind on what I had in my mouth and throat and he let me. At last nothing was left and Katherine pulled out. I took deep breaths, and then turned around and over my should said to Ken "Well? Your turn! Pound me, man!" With that he resumed the work of moving his dick in and out of me. I loved him forcing that thick thing in and out of me. I loved the stretching of it. The heat of it! It was as if I had unleashed something with that comment – he started pile-driving me with his cock and suddenly he started coming. And the hot liquid inside led to another orgasm for me.

I fell forward on the rug, and Ken fell on top of me. Katherine stretched out next to us and we embraced together. Ken got up first and reached behind a counter to pull out some towels, and we all wiped of the sweat and other liquids that had accumulated. He helped us both up from the floor and then he sat me back in the chair I'd recently vacated. Katherine spoke up.

"Well, that was something, wasn't it? You are going to love taking Darren's ass – he's about as verbal as anyone we know. You seem to like hearing from your lovers, and he'll do that well. You also seem to like showing off, don't you?"

"I kinda just found out about that, or at least just admitted to it. But yes, I do like knowing that someone is watching, and it draws me out of that just-come-already mindset. It's fun!"

"Have you ever thought of filming yourself?" asked Ken.

"Not until you brought it up, but now I'm suddenly interested. Why?"

"In addition to this store, we also have a small business in the video area. I think you would be a natural – and I want to talk further with you about it some time soon, if that's okay. It's just that now, we have another appointment due in an hour, so we should put the rest of the time to good use for your upcoming event. Okay?" said Katherine.

"Whatever you wish. Seriously, I mean that in any way you want to take it" I said with a leer. "You blew out my preconceptions and my boundaries today. I want to keep going."

"We would too under most circumstances, but not today. Now it's time to deal with prepping you to take Darren's ass. First off, let's talk about anal sex in general. Have you had any experience?"

"Yeah, some. I was a little bothered by the messiness of that time, but if that could be dealt with, and the dick lasted long enough, I could enjoy it. Darren said something about how he can come if the right cock fucks his ass. Do you think I can as well?"

"Well, we weren't really setting you up to get ass-fucked, but frankly, the answer is absolutely. Done right, it's every bit as pleasurable as having your pussy pleased. So let's talk about preparation first. Darren already knows what to do, but let us review it for your in case you decide to indulge. The biggest concern most folk have is encountering shit. Because that IS what usually travels that tunnel. The most effective solution is the enema. We have a basic kit – hose, nozzle, bag and solution – as well as a deluxe version, but that's mostly for those who get hooked on enemas as a thing in themselves. So we set you up with a basic kit."

"Good. I think I have some of those things somewhere at home, but they are all old and ought to be replaced anyway. What about lubrication?"

"When I first had an enema, my mom used Vaseline on the nozzle. Nowadays, that's not the only answer but a perfectly acceptable one. With on hitch. It tastes terrible! I understand that you might reject the idea of something that's been up in an ass going into your mouth – but if you are rigorous about the enema process you needn't. Since your butt doesn't produce significant lubrication, we suggest something other than Vaseline. I want you to come over here; these are our four biggest sellers and I want you to sample them."

I squirted some from each bottle on my hand – one at a time, you silly idiot! – smelled it, tasted it, rubbed it around. After trying all four, I liked the first one and said so.

"We thought you might. It's our best-seller. We'll set aside a bottle of that for you. Now, what about a harness? Again, we have some different kinds that sell well. Let's see what feels best."

I tried on four different ones. The one I finally chose was expensive, but it had soft, supple leather, it buckled on easily, and the straps that ran through my legs were designed to sit outside the lips of my pussy. And then it came time to buy my own cock!

Ken and Katherine had set up a very interesting display. On one end were models that had one purpose – fucking whatever hole they went in. On the other end were some that appeared to have a multipurpose use. At least two of them also were designed to enter an orifice on the wearer, and all of them were at the very least designed to touch the clit of the wearer.

"So these will also work on me as I work on Darren, correct?" I asked.

"That's right. That 9 inch model is our best seller, as much for it's size as for the size of the piece that sits in your pussy. Women who are experienced with pegging love it! Not only are they dominating their partner, but they are getting wicked orgasms in the process. So what do you think?"

Naturally, I chose the best-seller. And from the other side of things I picked out a six-inch model and a ten-inch model in black. Ken and Katherine then surprised me – they gave me a custom carrying bag to hold everything. Not a plastic shopping bag with the store logo on it; more like an overnight bag. Everything had a place, including a compartment that sealed and removed to carry things that had to be cleaned.

Ken got dressed as Katherine was showing me how the bag worked. I just slipped my dress back on. Then Katherine dressed as Ken and I hit on my credit cards to pay for everything. Finally, I was ready to go and the three of us hugged and promised we'd see each other soon. They unlocked the door and I headed back for my car.