I Reconnect With Tammy

Story Info
A past girlfriend contacts me.
4.8k words
4.62
10.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers

I Reconnect With Tammy

"Yes! Yes. Oh fuck. Give it to me Greg. Bang my pussy. Ahhh. Ahhhhh. Fuck me harder. Greggggg. Ahhh."

That was a typical session with a past Viet girlfriend of 7 to 8 months. Tammy was fun in many says but sex was our common denominator. We traveled, dined, hiked, danced and... fucked like nineteen year-olds that just discovered the pleasure of sex. Tammy was 5'3" and about 105lbs with a flat tummy, narrow waist, nice curvy hips and an amazing ass. She had nice smaller breasts with the perfect Viet nipples that would show a little when she wanted sex and stick out further when I would suck and lick them. Almost every weekend when we would meet she would just grin at me and I knew she wanted me either lapping up juices or "banging the hell out of her" as she would say. But that was going on almost two years ago. We quit seeing each other over a stupid reason--but I always missed her smile, touch, taste and great ability to fuck non-stop.

_______ _______ _______

I had just got back from a two-week vacation and going through emails. Delete, delete, delete. After 75+ deletions and maybe ten good ones I see an email from a recognizable email address that was sent yesterday.

"Hi Greg--how have you been? I saw that you emailed me about a year ago but my pride got the best of me--AGAIN! Please forgive me.

I hope you are doing well. I saw you driving in La Jolla a month ago with a beautiful woman. That car of yours does not allow any covert movement--haha.

It appears you are in a relationship and so am I--he is a great guy but no real spark in some ways--just a safe relationship.

Well I hope you are well and I have always wished you the best.

Tammy

I sat there looking at the email and my cock filled a little. Tammy was hot and I re-read the email and then decided to hit the gym for my workout.

At the gym and my after workout ritual of lying by the pool was filled with the memories of the good times with Tammy--I could push the negatives away because I was not bitter in any way. I decided to wait another day to respond-- and I wasn't sure if I would.

Well the following day I decided to give Tammy a response because not doing so would seem petty--it was a mutual breakup after all.

Hello Tammy--

Nice to hear from you. I just got back from a trip to visit old teammates in Italy and I think I need another vacation from the late nights and wine. Sounds like you are doing well.

And yes I believe that you did see me in La Jolla--that was about two weeks before my trip. The lady is soon to be "past tense"--just too demanding. Tells me that I can't buy from Amazon because she hates Jeff Bezos, that I need to eat only organic foods, that I need to recycle more (no problem with that one--haha) and is always ranting about Trump. Interesting thing is that you and I were on the same page with all of those topics.

In regards to relationships they can be fun, intense, frustrating and "just safe"--sometimes all in a day. Sometimes I think people are in any relationships because it's a little better than being alone--especially when friends are married or in one. Such is life.

Once again it was nice hearing from you--I still think about our good times.

G

As soon as I sent it I wondered if Tammy would "get" my reference about "being in any relationship is better than being alone"--I had mentioned that to her once when I felt she was that way. I guess you can say it was a little dig but I was just being honest. I would be lying if I didn't want to peel off her sexy panties right now.

Later that night I got another email from her and before I could respond she also sent me a text--I had deleted her number but I recognized it when it popped up.

Tammy mentioned next week that she was going to be in Irvine for two days for an engineering seminar--yes she had brains and beauty. She also asked if I wanted to have lunch one of the days. I pondered accepting the invite--not sure if it was a good idea and after all we were in relationships. Later that day I decided to call up my current relationship Diana and tell her that we were not a good match.

My call to Diana was not pleasant. She called me "selfish and that it was all about me". I let her blow off her steam and decided to put her in her place by reminding her that it was she that all of the requirements--Where I can buy things and that once when I took out her trash that I saw an Amazon box in the trash--her lame excuse was it was an emergency that she had to. I continued that I didn't like being told to eat organic, recycle all the time and her hate for Trump. I told her that I heard her the first time, the 20th time and 50th time and her rants were like an ugly sweater and that it didn't look good on her. I told her if she needed another "project to go rescue another dog. She then told me that I was a "fucking asshole" and hung up. Diana was a sexy Japanese woman with a hot body but the sex was "hot and cold"--her pussy was so tight it created a little anxiety and the use for a lot of lube. She did taste great and had loud orgasms. Simply put she was not the right person for me.

Well after my through ass chewing I chuckled to myself and felt like a weight was lifted. My cock also filled wondering what Tammy's agenda was.

Tammy and I spoke on the phone and she mentioned that she had two-hour breaks at the seminar so I suggested she come over and see my new house and I grill some fish--she excitedly agreed.

_______ _______ _______

I was in the garage as Tammy drove up into my driveway. She had her big beautiful smile as she got out of her new white Mercedes. Tammy looked great.

"Hi Greg. I love this neighborhood. Older homes and all them upgraded I can see. I really like yours. My god I always liked your taste."

Tammy could always get a lot of thoughts out quickly and liked architecture and design.

"Hi Tammy. Nice to see you again. Come on in."

"Don't I at least get a hug," she said with a little playful pout. Her little pout act was always a cock-swelling look for me.

"Sure you do. Come here," I said as I pulled her in. I will admit we both wanted it and our bodies were pressing into each other. Our eyes also locked.

I showed her around and she loved my place--one story, all upgraded, an enclosed courtyard with a fire pit, all new kitchen that was open to the dining and living room that was perfect for entertaining. My backyard had a view of a canyon with a hot tub and a big bbq. In short it was my dream house--it had only three rooms and three baths but lived much bigger than 1700 sqft being one story. Tammy was impressed and for some reason could sense she felt she could fit in here as she sat down and looked totally relaxed.

I got to grilling our fish and she was all smiles when I offered her a glass of prosecco wine. I had discovered early that prosecco was Tammy's aphrodisiac. After two glasses she was hot and ready. She would pour a little on my cock and lick off every trace of it.

"Just one glass. You have to go back to your seminar. By the way how is it?"

"It's okay. It's required continuing education so it is what it is. Greg I really like your place and especially the neighborhood. I'm thinking of moving closer to the ocean and getting a one-story too."

"You have a nice home Tammy. I'm surprised that you want a change."

"Yes it's nice but it's a family community and I want to be closer to the water again."

Our lunch was enjoyable. We made no mention of our "relationships"--well I should say hers now that I was single again. I did not want to bring that up now anyway.

"Well I should get going before I don't want to leave, Tammy said with a little sigh and feigned sadness.

"Are you driving home each day or staying with your friends in Mission Viejo while at this deal?" I realized my question almost sounded like the invite it subtlety was.

"I will be staying at a hotel near the seminar. My friends, you remember Thuy and Micky, they have family in town so I couldn't stay there. I hope this hotel is as nice as the pics?"

"Well I have a guest room with a new bed if you need it. No strings attached," I said in a joking casual way to make it seem playful and then quickly changed the subject--Tammy did not respond to the comment but her silence actually said it all--when Tammy was "silent" about those type of comments it meant she was considering it.

I gave Tammy a nice hug as we said goodbye at her car. As she drove off her forced smile portrayed an unhappy women--it made me sad. The rest of the day I was not thinking of Tammy in a sexual sense but with bittersweet thoughts. I could feel her vibe. She did not want to leave and her silence when we said goodbye was telling.

I kept busy the rest of the day and then went for a workout. After I got out of the shower at the gym I saw a text from Tammy thanking me for a nice lunch. She also mentioned that she could see that I was content and calm. Tammy also said it would be nice to do it again.

_______ _______ _______

At 6pm I met a couple friends for tacos and beers at a place in San Clemente but my mind was on Tammy and seeing her unhappy was still on my mind.

At 7:30pm I got another text from Tammy...

Hi Greg--I am sitting in my car at the hotel and it looks too quiet and dark--kind of creepy.

Was you offer serious and if so still open? No worries if not. I'm going to find a place for a quick dinner now.

I had to decide quick seeing how she was sitting in her car or driving around.

Me-Hey there. Sure Tammy. I will be home around 9ish. You can go to my place as soon as you want. Let me know when you are in my driveway and I will unlock my door remotely. Go there as soon as you want--really! Make yourself at home. Oh by the way park on the left side of the driveway please so I can pull into my garage.

Tammy-Are you on a date? If so perhaps I should not impose.

Me- Haha--no date. Having tacos with friends and we always wrap up before 9pm.

_______ _______ _______

It's bizarre but now I was having more fun with my friends and the next hour or so went by fast. I said goodbye and started home. I purposely took my time getting home--got gas and went by my PO Box--I wanted Tammy there first to see how comfortable she was in going in without me. When I was 15 min away she texted me that she was there and I let her in.

Sure enough her car was there and I saw a light on. Before I pulled into my garage I took a couple deep breaths and thought, "where will this night go?"

As I walked into kitchen from the garage Tammy was sitting at the stools looking at her phone at the large center island--she looked great and her smile radiant.

"You made it. Glad I could help. I know what you mean about quiet and dark hotels." I was trying to make her feel comfortable about her choice versus her wanting to be a slut tonight.

"Oh Greg it was creepy. Thank you so much."

"Okay let me show you to your room," I said as a grabbed her small bag that I had pulled a few times before. Tammy had a coy and bashful look.

"I like it. Even my own shower, nice."

"Towels are on the shelf. Tammy make yourself at home. There is a new robe behind the door. You are the first person to use the guestroom."

I smiled at her and walked out. As with many nights I took a quick shower and then retreated to the living room and turned on my big fire and relaxed watching the flames. Sometimes I would fall asleep and spend the whole night on the big leather chaise section of the sofa.

"That looks so relaxing," Tammy said as she walked into the living room in the robe--she looked amazing in the firelight. "Can I join you for a bit?"

"Sure." I moved over and we both were laying on our tummys as we looked at the fire.

We chatted about the seminar and she then told me that she spaced out and that it was a 3-day event, not two days and she was looking forward to the next two days more due to the content was more in line with her own work and projects.

"Greg I need to let you know something. I cut off my relationship two days ago. It was not going anywhere. We were not a good match in a few ways. I could not be here if I was with someone--it would not be right." Tammy was trying to get out as much as possible before I could say anything.

"I totally understand. I did the same thing because of what I had previously mentioned to her. She did not take it well but I told her I did not like all of her requirements. She told me to f-off and hung up on me. Oh well. Back to the drawing board."

"He took it well. Like I said there was no spark. At first I thought he was being a gentleman, then perhaps that he was not so affectionate and then I found out he had performance problems. I suggested ideas but he didn't want to discuss it. He was a great guy but....."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

We just lay there now staring at the fire. No words. My cock was stiff under my body and I pondered my next, if any, move.

We were both laying there up on our elbows with our heads up supported by our hands like little kids watching TV looking at the fire but turning to face each other when one of us spoke. Tammy leaned toward me a little and I did the same and we kissed each other. First it was just a tender kiss but soon we were kissing with passion. Tammy quickly rolled to her back and we kept kissing. It was now obvious where this was going but I wanted to lead so Tammy did not look like a slut--seeing how she just broke off with another guy 48-hours ago.

Soon she was moaning softly as I kept kissing her. I noticed her hand move and she untied the robe. I looked and saw that she was bear except some red panties. I looked at her body and smiled.

"Greg come on. Did you really think we could have slept under the same roof without it coming to this?" Tammy asked with a big smile. She then looked at me raising her eyebrows as if she wanted an answer.

"Well at the end of the day I would have respected whatever you wanted. But to answer your question...."

With that Tammy put her hand behind my neck and pulled me in for another kiss. I saw that her nipples were full and pointing out hard and I had not touched them. As I kissed her neck and ears she began breathing harder. I was fully hard. I opened up the robe fully and kissed my way to her nipples and she moaned with passion.

"Oh Greg. When I saw you today I could barely contain myself. Why do you have this affect on me. Yes baby you know what I love."

With that I kissed down to her navel and licked it and kissed her there. I moved my hand down to her panties and could feel the warmth beneath them. I began lightly rubbing her pussy.

"Yes. Dammit yes. Greg I want you."

I could feel a little precum in my soccer shorts. I pushed myself up and pulled down and then off. I moved up to Tammy's waiting mouth and as in the past licked my precum and I pumped my cock into soft hungry mouth. She was moaning as she allowed me to slowing fuck her mouth and then moved into her throat. I could feel her throat contracting and I had to pull out before I got off.

"Greg I love having you in my mouth. Now give it to me but first I need you to....."

I knew what she wanted as I pulled her panties to the side and began eating her. I kissed her pussy lips to tease her and then spread them to expose what I loved to dine on. I pulled off her panties as she pulled her arms out of the robe. Her beautiful body was there for me--she was slender and curvy in the places I liked.

I proceeded to eat her again and she was moaning so loud.

"Yes Greg. Fuck yes. I love how you do that." The only time Tammy used dirty language was when I was eating her pussy or inside her pounding away.

I was moaning in pleasure as I was licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. Tammy was moaning as if it had been months since she had been touched like this. Soon her hips her barely on the sofa.

"Fuck. Fuck. Greg Fuck me. Give it to me NOW!"

I moved on top of her and she instantly lined me up and pulled me with her other hand on my ass.

"Ahhhhhh. Ahh," I moaned as I entered the best pussy I had ever felt--and the best fuck I had ever had.

"Give it to me Greg. I'm going to cum again. Errrr, errr. Fuck me good baby. Come on, harder."

I began pumping into her to once again like the past and to remind her that her past boyfriends could not match what I was doing. She loved how my thick, almost fat cock, stretched her to her limits.

"Is this what you wanted? You love my cock don't you?"

"You know I do. Yes I love how you give it to me. Fuck yes. Ahhhhh, ah. I love feeling your head in me."

We were now fucking like crazed animals. I pounded Tammy like she desired. You would never guess that this elegant Vietnamese woman with a touch of innocence loved to be fucked and talk dirty. Our sexual connection was without match. My cock was now like a piston banging into her soft wetness. I could hear the sounds coming from her wet walls with each push and pulling movement.

"Tammy this feels so amazing. I don't want to cum." But I knew lasting much longer was going to be tough.

"Yessssss. Yesssss. Ahhh." Tammy moaned out loudly as she got off.

I was seconds behind her. With each rope of cum I pushed into her hard. After five or six pushes she held my hips deep in her.

"My, you know how to bang me. Please stay in me," she begged and pulled me close to her. "You really know what I want and need," she whispered into my ear. Next Tammy began to aggressively lick my ear and whispering, "I want you to do me again. Don't pull out. I will make you hard again."

As I laid on top of her she was kissing, moaning and telling me how she loved my cock. Then she began using her pussy to squeeze my cock.

"Oh baby you feel so great. I want to feel your cock harden inside me so you can bang me again." This was a new thing for her to say. "Don't move," as her pussy worked my cock.

After ten minutes I was beginning to think I was going to have to eat her pussy to get me hard again when she got more aggressive. Tammy wrapped her legs around me and began caressing my ass. I could feel my cock fill some.

"Oh yes. There you go. I can feel it. I know you want to fuck me again. I want you fuck me but then give me a facial. My cock filled more. Remember the first time we had sex and you asked where me where I wanted it and I said anywhere you want to?"

"Yes," as I was hard enough to begin thrusting into her.

"I knew that would get you hard. Give it to me Greg. Fuck me."

"Tammy you are a hot little fuck. The best fuck I've ever had." I was being totally honest she was the best fuck.

I was pounding her pussy again. This went on for over ten minutes and her moans were really getting me there to an edge and stop--this went on three times. I wanted to cum badly before I may lose it.

"Come on baby. Fuck yes. Give it to me. Harder dammit. Harder."

I loved it when Tammy demanded, begged, and cheered me to an orgasm. Soon after she had a series of small orgasms I was there. I pulled out and she pulled my cock up to her mouth and sucked the cum and pussy off it. When I was just about to cum Tammy released me from her mouth and stroked my cock with her mouth and eyes wide open waiting for my hot seed.

"Give it to me baby. Yes. Yes,"

Tammy was stroking my cock aimed three inches from her face. She traded off looking deep into my eyes or my opening about to coat her with my cum.

"Ahhhh Tammy. Yes I'm cumming. Fuck yes. Keep going. Don't stop baby. Here it is. Ahhhhhhhh, ah, ah," I cried out as I gave her a nice load on her lips, cheek and one rope on the bridge of her cute little nose.

kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers
12