I Return The Favor For My Stepdad

Story Info
Will I be able to expose myself to my stepdad? If so, how?
1.9k words
3.84
58.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning the favor.... I contemplated for a long time a way to return the favor and letting my stepdad see me nude, as I had seen him a few months ago. I wanted to do it in person, but after thinking of ways to do that I realized I couldn't.

So, I did a google and saw some stories that I could get ideas from. One was leaving pictures around at my old house, maybe writing "private" on the envelope or something or leaving one partially out of the envelope. But who prints pictures anymore?

That changed into "how can I have him see some on the computer?"

Same deal, leave my laptop there, on, mark a folder in a suggestive way, or leave paint open but in the tray with one of the pictures I have posted here. But that didn't seem foolproof enough.

He might not even open it.

Or maybe my mom would.

So that left doing it in person. I'd just have to do it. I'd have to.

Back to google.

I would have to find a reason to come over there for a while. Then I could try: "Let him catch you coming out of the shower", or "let your towel drop", or, "sleep nude and move the covers off". But those seemed so, fake. I had to do better.

Then I thought, "maybe let him see me masturbating". I have this vibe that I love (and use frequently) what a show that would be, me, legs spread, slowly sliding it in all the way, then back out.

No, I mean really, come over for a visit so I could get myself off?

It needed to be more typical, and innocent, well, at least seem that way.

One of my friends here suggested maybe coming over to watch a movie and having too much wine. He suggested a towel drop the next morning, but I wanted it to be a longer episode, to really give him a show. I'd try to work with this, but with a different ending.

My stepdad is a creature of habit. He's a night owl, stays up late, because he works afternoons. He likes to unwind for a few hours after he gets home from work. On the weekends he keeps the same schedule. Sleeps in and stays up late.

Usually he goes out to our back porch, the "Florida room" we call it, and has a glass of bourbon or two. It is off the kitchen.

Sometimes he surfs online watching YouTube videos or something or posting on his sports boards. Once in a while he'll look up porn, I know because I checked his history once...lol. (really stepdad, "innocent amateurs" or "deepthroating teens"?!)

He goes out there because he likes the view, and also so that when he YouTubes, the sound won't keep my mom up, as the bedrooms are at the other end of the house. But he's usually always out there in the dark, maybe only his laptop being lit.

My plan was, come over to watch a movie with them (we watched "Spiderman") and have some wine. He likes Emma Stone (as do I, love her voice) so that was the plan.

I got there around 7, we just talked (and sipped wine) for an hour or so, then started the movie. Cheese and crackers, wine, and a good flick. Well, I'm pretty sure it was good, I sort of had my mind elsewhere all through it. "Could I really do what I had planned?"

I wanted it to be clear that I had a lot to drink, so I would take frequent bathroom breaks (where I would empty what was left in my glass. Wasteful, yes, but I wanted to be sure that they saw me filling my glass a lot)

But I needed to have at least a few in me to loosen me up, so I would actually do it.

Not to worry, by the time the movie ended I did truly have a buzz. I exaggerated it some, to make my plan look real.

About 1/2 way through the movie my mom said, "well, you clearly are not driving home tonight".

I said "aww, I'm fine", to which they both laughed. A moment later I added, "yeah, I am kind of feeling it, is it hot in here, or is it me?" ... lol.

After the movie was over, we finished off the second bottle, talked some more, and then I got up and said, "for some reason I am really tired, I think I'm going to my room". They were like, "gee, I wonder why you are so sleepy".

Luckily, my room was pretty much as I left it when I went off to college two years ago. They had replaced the bed, in case they had overnight visitors, but otherwise, pretty much the same. It still felt like home, even though I was now 21, and last slept in it as an innocent 18 year old.

I was going to be really tired the next day, because I wasn't going to bed. I was going to lie down, make sure I didn't accidentally fall asleep, and then ..... listen.

After about 1/2 an hour, I heard my mom in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Good, one down.

I heard the tv going, ESPN I think, for another 1/2 an hour or so. I didn't recognize that it had stopped until I heard the ice cube dispenser dropping cubes in my Dads glass. Time for his first drink. I heard the sliding door open and close to the Florida room.

Was this really happening? Could I do it?

Would I ask myself tomorrow or the next day why I didn't do it, if I chickened out? Then from somewhere the expression "it's not what we do that we usually regret, it's what we don't do", or something like that came to me. Who thinks of this crap....lol.

I waited about 1/2 an hour, got up my nerve, then walked down the hall totally nude.

I had planned ahead of time a few details, to assure being seen.

At first, I would turn the main light on, but quickly turn it off, as there was enough light to see in the kitchen anyways.

And besides, my story would be, (if asked why I was sneaking around);

"hey, I didn't bring any PJ's, I'm nude, not in my own house, stealth is key here!"

"Why no underpants?"

"They are tight, and I'm warm for some reason" (wine).

"Why are you in the kitchen?"

"Dry mouth. Needed a cold drink, a lot of something, as I have a headache".

As I was about to hit the entrance, I could see a reflection in the window of my stepdads laptop being on.

He was out there. Good.

(I am really getting scared!)

I turned the light on, took a step or two, then quickly backed up and turned it off.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it up, and the light inside it lit me up.

(As I walked over, I saw where he had either shut off or closed his laptop, I couldn't see the screen anymore. Good!)

At the angle we were at, he would get a good side shot of me.

I took my time, grabbing different drinks. Milk, orange juice, bottled water, soda, juice.

I made a point to look at the inside, and then turn to look at the door, being sure to be back far enough so the door didn't block his view and so he could see me full frontal, just like I saw him.

I had an electric feeling in my tummy. I was really doing this!!!! I felt myself getting wet.

I decided to give him another view, and also let him know that I thought he might be out there.

So, I left the fridge door open and turned and walked a few steps over towards the Florida room, covering myself, hunching over and squinting like I was trying to see if anybody was out there.

Even if I did see him I would pretend I didn't. But there was barely enough light to see him, as I could see him taking a sip of his drink, over in the corner.

I wondered what he thought.

Was he getting hard? Was he getting excited just as I was?

About a year ago I started getting Brazilian waxes, so I was totally bald down there. Would that be a turn on or turn off for him?

My god, what was I doing!?

I finally took out a bottled water, opened it, and took a good, long gulp, before I closed the door. But then I had an idea as I started to walk back to the hallway.

I would get some aspirin! They were in a cupboard there in the kitchen, next to the fridge.

I once again opened the refrigerator door, lighting me up again, and took out two aspirin (I would probably need them anyway, lol)

Then pure inspiration (or perversion, depending on your view) hit.

I dropped one on the way to my mouth.

I stepped back, looked down for it, I (honestly) couldn't see it, so I went over to the wall switch, flipped it on and quickly hit the dimmer, all the way down then slowly turned it back up.

I think I pretty much turned it all the way back to full on, or at least close. I wanted enough light for what I had planned.

I then went over to where I dropped the aspirin, (took a deep breath) and dropped down to all fours and pointed my ass towards the Florida room.

My entire pussy was there for him, my moist sex was wide, wide open for his pleasure.

(I did the same thing at home later that day, in front of a mirror, and it was all there, my lips were parted so wonderfully.)

He could see everything I had.

Just like I saw everything he had.

Would he be as turned on as I was when I saw him?

You know he would, ha!

We were now even.

One last push of my ass, up in the air, knees parted some, as I looked under the fridge by touching the floor with my tilted head, and then seeing the aspirin under the lip of the cupboard, picking it up, going over to the trash can and tossing it.

Across the kitchen once more, lights off, then to bed for some much-needed sleep.

I don't remember finally falling asleep, all I remember was my mind racing with repeat performances of what I had just done.

The next day at breakfast mom asked me how I slept, I said "pretty good I guess, well, no. I woke up after an hour or so, I had real bad dry mouth and my head woke me up, so I took care of that. I'm really tired though, still. I don't think it was the wine...." as we all laughed.

Then she said, "I think I'm the only smart one here. I went to bed at a decent hour, Mike here stayed up like usual, having his 'toddies' and talking with his online buddies. Wanted me to make him breakfast, said he was really tired. I did. I shouldn't have, but I did."

I quickly looked at him with slight terror in my eyes, our eyes met for a second then he looked away.

I said, "you were up late?"

He said, "Yeah, I fell asleep out on the porch. Crawled into bed about 3, I think it was."

I kept looking at him as he stared at his lap. He glanced up at me a few times, quickly, looked back down.

After the last glance I think I saw him grin slightly.

I wonder if it will ever come up again....