I Rise: A Mother's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

Without a seconds thought, I say, "Mommy wants to take her son's big, thick cock into her slut mouth... and she wants to suck it so fucking bad she can't stand it."

Hearing this, he reaches over and hooks my head with his hand and pulls me to his waiting cock. I open my mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed... and fed I am. I take his cock in my mouth and lick and suck the big smooth head. I taste his salty pre-cum. I run it around with my tongue, all around the smooth head. It is so slick on my tongue. I feel a sense of pride when I hear him moan in pleasure.

When we pull up into the parking garage at the mall I am disappointed, thinking that we must stop. I start to lift my head. He grabs it and pushes it back down saying, "You are not done slut. You are done when I say you are done. Keep sucking." My mind is racing, thinking of all the people that could walk by while I am sucking my son's cock in the mall parking garage. I am scared... I am excited... I suck and lick and start to fantasize that a crowd is gathering around the SUV, watching me suck my son's cock.

My hand sneaks under my skirt and I touch my sensitive wet pussy as I suck his cock and stroke it with my other hand. I feel him grab the wrist of my hand touching my pussy. He pulls it away. He doesn't say a word. He doesn't have to. I know it is wrong. He can tell that I know I was wrong and it excites him more. I feel his cock grow and I know that he is ready to cum. He pulls my head back, so that just the head of his cock is in my mouth. He says, "Take it all this time. No choking, and hold it in your mouth." Then I feel his cock start to shoot his cum into my mouth. I suck and swallow and take all of is cum. I feel like it will spill out of my mouth, there is so much.

He sees that my mouth is full of his cum. He tells me, "Keep it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow it. You understand?" I can't talk, so I nod my understanding. My mind is racing. Will I have to walk all around the mall with his cum in my mouth? What if someone talks to me? What do I do? He doesn't seem to be troubled by my plight, and gets out of the SUV and starts walking to the entrance.

I hop down and try to keep up. Of course, as I hop down, my skirt catches on the seat and lifts my skirt up baring my ass to the whole parking garage. Great, here I am with a bare ass and a mouth full of cum. So, this is the pride of motherhood that I have been missing. I would laugh, but I am afraid that I will spit cum all over the glass door to the mall.

As soon as I catch up to my son, he tells me, "OK, you can swallow now. I don't want all the other guys to get the wrong idea. I mean what would they think if they knew that my mom walks around the mall with my cum in her mouth? Not to mention that she walks around with no panties and her cunt juices running down her legs." I look down expecting to see my legs shining with my juices. I see none, and when I look back up at him, I see the grin on his face.

Chapter 3

We walk around the mall and look in several shop windows, but we do not go into any, until we get to Victoria's Secret. How did I know this would be on his list? He walks around picking out a few things and holding them up to me, to see how they will look on my body. I look around to see if anyone is watching us. I am still very nervous, but I can't deny the excitement I am feeling also.

He now has a large handful of bras. panties, sexy nighties, etc., and I wonder what he is going to do. He continues to the back of the store, to the changing rooms. He hands the pile of lingerie to me and tells me, "Go in and try these on. I will be sitting right here. Each time you put one on, I want you to come out of the dressing room and model it for me. I blush BEET red and say, "I can't do that... People will think I am crazy." The look he gives me is withering and he tells me, "If you ever want to cum again, you will do exactly as I said. Do you understand?" I silently nod my understanding and turn toward the dressing room.

He grabs my arm and spins me back around. "I asked you if you understood my command MOM?" He says mom intentionally loud, to rub the embarrassment in more. I knew what he wanted me to say, so I did, "Yes, Sir, I understand."

"Good girl, now go try some sexy things on for your baby."

I rushed into the changing room and with shaking hands, put on the first bra and panty set. It was a bright red lace push up bra and matching thong. I could see myself in the mirrors which surrounded me. I saw how exposed my ass was in this little thong and how the bra made my already big tits, look HUGE. Part of me was proud of how I looked for my age. The other part of me was scared shitless to walk out in public to show my son, and everyone else who happened to be in the store, how exposed my ass is and how HUGE my tits look. I swallowed hard, opened the door, and walked out.

He loudly said, "DAMN mom, you look amazing in that... hot as fuck. Turn around. Show me how your ass looks in that thong." I looked over and saw the sales girl looking right at me. I knew she heard everything he said. My face and my entire chest turned as red as the lingerie. However, I immediately did as instructed and turned a slow circle for my son. I felt like a piece of meat being turned in front of a hungry dog. I never felt more exposed and more embarrassed, than I was at that moment. I was even more embarrassed when I realized that my pussy was now freely leaking down my thigh.

Clearly, I was not the only one to notice my wetness. The sales girl came over yelling, "You are going to have to buy THAT. There is NO way you are going to put that back with it soaked in your cum like THAT."

To make my shame worse, my son agreed, "Yeah MOM... What the fuck? I can't take you ANYWHERE. Go on, take them off and put your clothes back on. I will pay this nice girl for them. Please try not to drip your slut pussy on any more clothes, OK?"

I ran back into the dressing room. I sat on the bench. I cried. And then I rubbed my pussy to an explosive orgasm. I came so hard that I slammed my head back against the dressing room wall and it made a very loud THUMP. I am also pretty sure that I cried out when I came. I knew that there was no way that my son and that girl, didn't hear it and know what I did.

I skulked out of the dressing room and immediately saw the looks on their faces. They knew for sure. My son, scolded me, "MOM, you are fucking insatiable. You just couldn't help yourself, could you? You HAD to touch yourself AGAIN."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the door, saying, "Just wait until we get home. I am going to show you what happens to bad girls who can't keep their hands off their pussies."

I looked back and saw the sales girl actually put her hand over her mouth, not believing what she was hearing. I blushed, but also wondered if she would go into that same dressing room and touch herself, thinking of the slutty MILF, who was so horny, that she had to masturbate in her store. I realized that it really turned me on to think of her touching herself and thinking of how I was treated.

I was then struck with dread, thinking that I made my son really mad and disappointed him. He quickly showed me that I couldn't be more wrong, when he pulled me into a family bathroom. He pushed my against the wall and reached his hand up under my skirt. "Mmmmm, you are so wet, you nasty slut. I fucking loved, how you actually masturbated in the dressing room like that. You should have seen the look on that girl's face when we heard you cum so hard. I was never so proud to be your son."

He almost frantically opened his belt and pants and pushed them to the ground. He pushed my legs apart and shoved his cock into me right then and there. He actually lifted me off the ground and was fucking me against the wall. He was fucking me so hard that I thought he would crack my hips. He was holding me up with his hands under my thighs. I felt like I was being nailed to the wall by his cock. It was so raw and animalistic. I couldn't resist and came HARD... VERY fucking hard. I didn't hold back this time, and SCREAMED out as I came. This drove him over the edge and He grunted like an animal as he shot cum into me so hard that I felt like it would come out my ass.

Realizing how loud we were. He grabbed his pants and pulled them back up telling me, "We better get out of here before someone calls a cop. But his is not over... When I get you home, I am REALLY going to punish you..." My mind reeled thinking of how he would punish me. I also thought, I better tell him just how bad I really was... I didn't want to miss out on any of my punishment...

*** I hope you enjoyed this version, as told by my mother. I think she has a LOT more stories to tell, so let me know if you would like to hear them. ***

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers
12