I Rub My New Banker the Right Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second time I took her in a way I knew she wanted, but would never say: I took her from behind, I and I pounded her relentlessly, bringing her to at least three orgasms as she held on to the table her legs spread indecently as she accepted my pulsating cock.

Post sex I had her clean me off, licking our combined juices off of my still hard cock. There was a slight protest which quickly disappeared once I landed my hand on her bare ass with a single, very hard swat.

I liked what she was doing with her tongue so I put her to work sucking my cock again and she did a credible job, getting a large portion down her throat with some gagging.

That night I came twice more into her throbbing pussy after dinner before she crashed in my bed, totally fucked out.

She woke up to me fucking her in the middle of the night; I gave her a nice cream pie about 3am.

The next morning -- surprise -- Cheryl woke up in my bed to Lourdes massaging her.

After the flip, Lourdes went to town on that creamy filled pussy, eating Cheryl to two nice orgasms while we made out.

I was hard as a rock and took Cheryl by the hand into the shower where I pushed her against the tile wall and took her from behind while little Lourdes, sitting at Cheryl's feet, played with both of Cheryl's nipples with her hands while Lourdes tongue was occupied taking care of Cheryl's clit.

I didn't pound Cheryl in the shower, I took her nice and slow, in and out, do the Hokey Pokey and all that, while she was overloaded with sexual sensations in what I believe was her first threesome.

Cheryl came several times in the shower, groaning and moaning as she battled to hold back from coming, thinking that she could only come once but she learned that she was fully capable of multiple orgasms, something she had never experienced before.

Her knees buckled as she came for the third time, and standing behind her, I pulled out of her, my still rock hard cock slapping her bare ass and finding its way into her crack as my hands clasped her at the waist, holding her up from collapsing on top of Lourdes.

I sat Cheryl on the tile bench in the big shower then turned and pulled Lourdes to her feet, turning her quickly around in the same "up against the wall and spread 'em" pose I had Cheryl in, and entered Lourdes vacant wet and ready pussy in a single stroke.

Lourdes came as I entered her and was so worked up that she came in rapid succession as I had one hand on her clit and one hand on a tit.

I still hadn't had my moment this morning and so I pulled out of Lourdes pussy, and pushed her head down to a more submissive position. She knew exactly what I wanted and Lourdes reached back and pulled those tight cheeks of hers apart for me.

I lined up my cock and pushed, not so gently, into her ass.

Lourdes groaned but she was no stranger to butt fucking and once I got in all the way, she got into it, bumping and grinding and matching my thrusts with parries of her own.

The sound of flesh slapping flesh was almost louder than the water falling in the shower.

My legs spread; I was taking full advantage of Lourdes nice young, tight ass when I felt an unexpected set of fingers on my balls.

Followed by a wet tongue on my starfish.

In seconds I exploded into Lourdes bat cave, adding more guano to the hot tunnel.

Panting, I waited until I was done, then I pulled out.

Cheryl's hands guided me to turn me around, and she cleaned me with her mouth.

It was her first ass to mouth but not the last with me.

Oh and her ass? She gave up that cherry to me later that day after I gave her another massage. It turned out she loved anal sex.

****

Jack Colton will return shortly.

12