I Seduced a Str8 Teen Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
You might first read my post, "I Seduced a Str8 Teen Boy."
5.6k words
4.65
27.4k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(You might first read my post, "I Seduced a Str8 Teen Boy." This is a continuation of that story.)

The very next morning after I had 'hypnotized' Corbin, around eleven o'clock there was a knock on my door. It was Corbin.

I enthusiastically said, "Hiya Corbin."

Corbin returned the greeting with "Hi Mister Austin."

I asked, "What are you up to?"

Corbin said, "I really apologize but I forgot to put your covers on your tires yesterday. I can do that now."

I said, "Okay, I'll come out and help."

After that five minute job, we both went inside.

I asked Corbin if he was seeing any girls in the park.

He said, "No, there really aren't any around."

I said, "Well, eventually you'll meet a girl and you'll both want to do the 'wild thing.'

Corbin laughed.

I asked, "Have you ever used a condom?"

Corbin answered, "No."

I asked, "Do you know how to put one on?"

Corbin answered, "Not really."

I went into my bathroom and got a condom.

I said, "Clasp your hands together like this;" showing him how to clasp his hands together with the forefinger and middle finger of each hand pointing up.

Corbin did as I asked.

I unwrapped the condom.

I pointed to the four fingers Corbin had stuck up together.

I said, "That's your wiener."

Corbin laughed and said, "Wow, my wieners' nails need to be trimmed."

That really was funny. We both busted up.

Corbin's laugh and smile were so captivating. Goodness, he was such a cute young eighteen-year-old boy.

After we got out a good laugh, I told Corbin to clasp his hands again.

Then I showed him how a condom is put on by rolling it down on his fingers.

I then said, "When you take it off, hold it around the middle and pull up on the top."

Corbin asked, "Why not just roll it back up?"

I said, "Because your pubic hair will get caught in the roll and it will hurt like hell."

I said, "Next time we go out, we'll get you a box of these. Use them. You don't want to be a daddy at eighteen."

Corbin said, "Wow, ya know, that is really so nice of you to have taught me that."

Then he leaned over and hugged me.

I hugged him back, and it was a fairly long hug. I think we were both enjoying that personal moment and the evolving relationship. I just found Corbin to be adorable.

I asked Corbin if he had scheduled his test for his driver's license.

Corbin told me he needed to practice parallel parking, and he needed help with the written part of the exam. He had the study guide.

I said, "Then let's go learn parallel parking."

Corbin replied excitedly, "Okay!"

We got in my truck and started heading toward a Walmart parking lot.

Corbin said, "I'm a little nervous. I want to do a good job for you."

I said, "Corbin, I'm here to teach you. I really enjoy teaching you. Parallel parking will be a breeze for you."

With a little bit of a sly smile, Corbin made a point to say, "I know you like teaching me..."

I had a feeling he was referring to more than me just teaching him parallel parking.

We spent a couple of hours at Walmart practicing parallel parking. Corbin got it nailed. The last eight or ten times, he totally aced it.

We drove back to my trailer and talked on the way.

I always loved it when the conversation with Corbin turned sexual.

I asked Corbin, "Have you had any luck getting some private time to get some personal relief?"

Corbin knew I was referring to him being able to masturbate.

Corbin answered, "No, our rig is way too small."

I said, "I should get you a Fleshlight as a late birthday present."

Corbin cocked his head and asked, "Why would I need a flashlight?"

I said, "No, not a flashlight - a Fleshlight."

Corbin cocked his head again and asked, "What's that?"

I said, "I'll find one on the Internet when we get back and show you. Believe me, you would love it."

Corbin asked, "Can we hang out for a little longer today?"

I said, "Sure. Do you want to stop and get something to eat?"

Corbin answered, "Sure!"

We stopped at Corbin's favorite. Raising Cane's Chicken.

We ate, talked, and laughed a lot.

I had asked about his living arrangements and what his mom and dad did.

It actually hurt hearing Corbin say, "I never met my dad. He left before I was born."

I asked, "Did he..."

Corbin interrupted and said, "No, he didn't die. Mom said he was a deadbeat and a drunk, so we're better off anyhow."

I said, "Wow, I'm sorry Corbin."

He said, "It's no big deal. I never met him, so it's not like I miss him."

I said, "So then you're the man of the house."

Corbin proudly said, "Yep, I am. Just my mom, little sister, and me."

We made it back to my trailer. Corbin just kept saying thank you. He was so appreciative both for the parallel parking lesson, letting him drive, and the chicken dinner.

I asked him, do you want to hang out in my rig?

Corbin said, "Yeah, definitely."

We went inside and chatted for a bit.

Then Corbin said, "Hey, you said you're going to show me that flashlight thing.

I said, "Oh yeah. Let's look on the internet."

We relaxed sitting together on the sofa and looking at my laptop.

I found a Fleshlight online that had pictures at multiple angles. I began to explain what it was and how it works.

Corbin asked, "Does it feel real."

I said, "Yeah, very real."

Corbin asked, "How does it work."

I answered, "You put some lubrication in the opening and on your penis."

Corbin asked, "Then I just put my penis inside of it?"

I answered, "Yeah. You can either hold it with your hand and stroke yourself, or you can wedge it between a mattress and pillow and pump it."

I could see that Corbin was intently staring at the pictures, and his breathing was naturally increasing. He was actually getting a little aroused just looking at pictures of a Fleshlight and talking about how to use it.

Corbin asked, "Would it make me cum?"

I said, "Yeah, it sure would."

Then I said, "...Or you can have someone else hold it for you and you sit back and they stroke you with it."

Corbin quickly replied, "Oh, now that would be awesome."

I then said, "If you get flavored lubrication, then someone can stroke you with it and change back and forth using the Fleshlight on your penis and blowing you with their mouth."

Corbin immediately replied, "Oh wow. God, I would really, really love that!"

I asked, "Do you want me to order one for you?"

Corbin said, "I don't have any place I could hide it. ...or use it."

I said, "You can keep it here."

Corbin thought for a few seconds.

Corbin said, "Ummm. ...Okay."

I think he knew that he would be using it here too.

As I was placing the order, Corbin asked, "Are you going to order some lubricant?"

I answered, "Sure, I think I can."

We searched the website for lubricants. The flavored ones were all grouped together.

There were dozens of different flavors.

Corbin asked, "Are you going to order the flavored kind?"

I asked, "What flavor should I order?"

I was surprised that Corbin asked, "What's your favorite flavor."

Corbin was essentially saying, perhaps subconsciously, that I am the one who would be tasting the flavored lubricant - off of his young penis.

I answered, "I like cinnamon."

Corbin said, "Let's order cinnamon."

That confirmed in my mind that Corbin was planing on me tasting the flavored lubricant off of his hard cock. Corbin functionally just said, 'you're going to blow me, so get the flavor that you like.'

I said, "Okay. Yum, yum. Cinnamon tastes good," and I placed the order.

What I was really thinking was cinnamon taste good if I'm licking off of Corbin's young penis. I am almost sure he knew that my 'yum, yum' wasn't as much about the cinnamon as it was eating his semen.

I could see that Corbin was definitely aroused.

Corbin asked, "So how long before that stuff all get's here?"

I said, "A couple of days."

Corbin said, "Awesome."

Corbin was very definitely excited about receiving the Fleshlight, and my favorite flavor lubricant.

So was I.

We visited a little more and talked about Corbin's written driver's license test.

I told Corbin, "You're going to do fine."

Corbin started to rub his neck - like his neck hurt again.

I asked, "Does your neck still hurt a little?"

Corbin said, "Yeah a little. Can you rub it for me a little?"

I said, "Sure. Lay down on the floor."

Corbin laid down on the floor, but he laid on his back.

I could see that Corbin definitely had an erection. It wasn't just pushing against his shorts, it was jerking. Corbin was really horny.

I pretty much immediately sensed that Corbin wanted me to rub someplace other than his neck.

Corbin was looking for a blowjob, and he knew from the previous day that I definitely loved blowing him.

I said, "Okay, close your eyes."

Corbin closed his eyes and put his hands to his side. His hard-on was so obvious. I think he wanted me to see that his young penis was erect and flexing.

As you read this story, you might remember from the first time I had a sexual encounter with Corbin, we both basically pretended that I had 'hypnotized' him, and any further episodes would only require me saying five words and he would immediately be hypnotized.

The 'hypnosis' was a nice facade to give a straight teen boy cover that he let a guy go down on him, but since he was under 'hypnosis,' he didn't remember any of it.

I said the five magic words. "Saturn, steel, duck, windmill, and ballpark."

I asked, "Are you in a deep sleep Corbin?"

Corbin nodded his head, 'Yes.'

Corbin was obviously ready to masturbate his young teen boy penis again with my mouth.

Corbin's erection was flexing in his shorts.

I asked Corbin, "Do you remember anything from the last time I hypnotized you?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No.'

I said, "Okay, when you wake up today, you won't remember anything that we do today while you're asleep either, do you understand?"

Corbin nodded his head, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Will you remember anything we do while you're asleep today?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No,' he would not remember.

I told Corbin, "When I say the five words again now, you will immediately remember everything we did the last time I hypnotized you, but you won't remember any of that when you wake up today."

I clarified, "When I say the five words, you'll remember everything we did when you were asleep yesterday. But you will only remember it while you're asleep today."

I continued, "When you wake up, you won't remember anything from the first time I hypnotized you or anything from today. Do you understand?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I said, "Saturn, steel, duck, windmill, and ballpark."

I asked, "Do you remember everything we did yesterday when you were asleep?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "When you wake up today, will you remember anything from that or from today?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No,' he would remember nothing.

I put my hand on Corbin's hard penis and held it through his shorts.

I asked, "Do you feel me holding your penis?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "When you wake up, will you remember that I held, rubbed, and sucked your penis?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No.'

I wanted to be sure Corbin knew I would be doing more than just holding and rubbing his young cock. His young gentiles were going to be sucked.

I asked Corbin, "Are you excited about getting the Fleshlight and lubricant?"

In an animated and excited motion, Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Are you going to want me to taste the flavored lubricant?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Should I taste the lubricant by licking it off of your penis?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked Corbin, "Do you remember having an orgasm yesterday?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you remember using my mouth to masturbate your penis?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes,' he remembered.

I asked, "Did it feel good when I sucked your penis?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you remember ejaculating in my mouth and filling my mouth full of your semen?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Did you know that I swallowed and ate your semen?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Did it feel good to ejaculate into my mouth?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Did you like filling my mouth full of your semen?"

He nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you realize that you ejaculated a really large volume of semen yesterday?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Did you enjoy me eating all of your semen?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, would you like me to eat your semen again today?"

Corbin enthusiastically nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Corbin do you trust me that I will only do things that make you feel good?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you want me to take off all of your clothes?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I took off Corbin's shoes, his sox, then his shirt, his shorts and his underpants.

Corbin was laying on the floor totally naked with a raging erection.

I asked Corbin, "Do you like being naked in front of me?"

Corbin actually lifted his eyebrows as he nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you like me admiring your young naked body?"

Again, it was the lifting eyebrows with the nod 'Yes' that added emphasis that he really was enjoying himself.

I went back to the subject of the Fleshlight.

I explained to Corbin that I felt that since we had shared some intimate moments, and that we both liked it, we should be able to do it without the hypnosis.

I asked, "Do you agree we both like our secret playing around?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I said, "Okay. When that Fleshlight gets here, I'm not going to hypnotize you. I just want you to open it, play around with it, and then ask me if I will teach you how to use it."

I asked, "Is that okay?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I said, "After you ask me to teach you how to use it, I'll tell you that we'll need to pull out your penis."

I asked, "Is that okay?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I said, "Good. We're becoming close friends, and what we do in secret is just between you and me. And we both like it."

I asked, "Corbin, do you like us having our secret relationship?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you like it when I go down on you and give you a blowjob?"

Corbin enthusiastically nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you realize that I really love blowing you?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

That was hot. This beautiful teen boy loved being blown by me, and he knew that I loved blowing him.

I held Corbin's testicles in my hand, and I moved my middle finger under and pushed against his butthole.

Giving an obvious push right on Corbin's butthole, I asked, "Is there any part of your body that I've touched, rubbed, or felt that you don't like, or don't want me to touch?"

Knowing that my finger was pushing on his asshole, Corbin shook his head, 'No.'

Just to confirm, I asked again a little differently.

My fingers were pushing on Corbin's butthole with slightly more pressure.

I asked, "Have I touched any part of your body, or am I now touching any part of your body that you don't want me to touch?"

Again, Corbin shook his head, 'No.' My finger was almost penetrating his young tight anus.

Corbin's young erection was jerking and drooling his pre-cum.

I was holding and stroking Corbins balls, and letting my fingers run down under and along the crack of his young butt. Corbin seemed to be enjoying the feeling.

I asked, "Corbin, do you trust me that I will only do things that feel good for you and nothing that will hurt you?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I had asked several times previously but wanted to make sure.

I asked, "Corbin, does it excite you to hear me talking about doing different things to your naked body?"

That met with an immediate, and emphasized nod, 'Yes.'

It seems that Corbin got excited with me 'talking dirty' with him. All of this repeated talking and asking was fundamentally foreplay that got both of us very aroused.

I told Corbin to relax, spread his legs apart, and lift his knees.

Corbin did exactly what I asked.

I said, "I'm going to lay between your legs and suck on your balls."

I asked, "Would you like me to suck on your balls, Corbin?"

Corbin gave a very spirited nod, 'Yes.'

I positioned myself so I was laying between Corbin's legs, and my arms under his thighs, which were already lifted.

I took one of Corbin's testicles in my mouth and started gently sucking.

I stopped to ask, "Does that feel good Corbin?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I went back down and took both of Corbin's testicles in my mouth and gently sucked his balls and his hairy young teen boy scrotum.

I sucked Corbin's young balls for a good five minutes. He was thoroughly enjoying it, quietly moaning and his penis jerking and drooling.

When I stopped, I asked, "Corbin, do you like having me orally service your genitals?"

Corbin's penis was jerking. It was super hard and the pre-cum was actually dripping off of the end of his penis onto his belly.

Corbin gave a quick and definite nod, 'Yes."

I said, "Okay. I'm going to give you a new feeling and see if you like it."

I asked, "Is that okay with you?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I said, "I'm going to lick you real far under your balls."

I asked, "Do you think you will like that?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I began licking under Corbin's balls, well below his scrotum.

I first let my tongue just lightly brush his butt cheeks just around his young asshole to see if there was any reaction.

I was a little surprised that the reaction was that Corbin, perhaps unconsciously, lifted up ever so slightly, giving me better access to the area that I really wanted to lick.

I asked, "Does that feel good when I lick you down there Corbin."

Corbin quickly nodded, 'Yes.'

By now a small puddle of Corbin's pre-cum had drooled onto his tummy. I couldn't let it go to waste. I moved up slightly and licked it up, and licked the pre-cum off of the tip of his penis. Corbin's penis jerked wildly with me licking his sensitive penis head.

I then went back down and resumed licking way down under Corbin's balls.

Sometimes straight teen boys don't want to explicitly get rimmed. It just seems too weird to them to let a guy directly lick their asshole. But, characterizing it as just licking under their balls has never met with any objection in my experiences.

As I was licking under Corbin's balls, I let my tongue enter the crack of his butt and directly start licking his young teen boy asshole. At the same time, using my arms, I pushed Corbin's legs up a little higher to better expose his young butthole.

Corbin didn't give any resistance or have any objection. In fact, again he slightly lifted himself, and there were some very quiet moans.

After making it very obvious that I was licking his asshole for a good three or four minutes, I stopped and pressed two fingers directly against Corbin's young butthole with enough pressure that he would definitely feel it.

Then, I asked, "Corbin, does it feel good when I lick you right here."

Corbin gave a definite nod 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you want me to lick you right here some more?" ...as I was pushing my fingers against his young butthole.

Again, Corbin nodded 'Yes.'

I went back down, lifting Corbin's legs higher, and just totally started rimming his sweet young teen boy asshole. It was obvious that Corbin was really enjoying the feeling of being rimmed.

After a few more minutes, I stopped.

I asked, "Corbin, do you think it might feel good for me to lick you there if you're laying on your stomach?"

Corbin gave another raised eyebrow and exaggerated nod, 'Yes.'

I said, "Okay, turn over and spread your legs really far apart."

12