I see Red: Prelude

Story Info
After years away, my fiery lover returns.
2k words
3.67
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a text message. "Have you seen her yet?"

My name is Leon, 30 year old guy, decent career but stuck in a loveless marriage. Not too bad, my wife and I were more-so best friends than anything nowadays, but we married young (my family thought she was best for me) and got along well, but sadly, that young love spark had long faded. I pottered along like any other good guy, just accepting what was and living as best I could. I still had a great group of friends that I grew up with, and like most red blooded males, was always part of one WhatsApp group or another. You know the one, where the guys all send dirty pics, checking out chicks and just generally being laddish idiots.

So when my best friend Chris had text me out with the group to ask "Have you seen her yet?" I just assumed some smoking hot girl had been shared and the guys were all drooling over her. In hindsight......fuck I wish that were the case. I checked the group chat. The usual jokes and girls I had already seen, nothing out of the ordinary....maybe I hadn't got it yet. "Seen who??" I text him back, nonchalantly....

"Red"

"FUCK" I muttered to myself.

Before settling with my wife, my girlfriend Jill was....exhilarating. My folks hated her right off the bat. 5'11" (6'5" to my 6'3" in THOSE heels....fuck.) porcelain skin, dark, wide eyes that never quite approved of you staring too hard (couldn't help it) and lips Hoban Washburne would have been proud to call his own. She wore dark, thick rimmed glasses, I don't know why but these were my kryptonite. Every look she threw me was amplified in those fucking glasses. Her hairstyle changed from one day to the next (as did her clothes) Up, down, straight, curly, high ponytail (oh..) low pigtails.....she never ceased to blow me away. But that colour. Could spot her from a mile away (and within half a mile that intoxicating perfume just sealed your fate) such was that gorgeous colour. Red. (Fuck)

She had me. From day one she had me. I was infatuated. And she knew it. She wore very little, flirted with everyone, pushed all my buttons and almost pushed me to the brink.....because all she ever wanted......in bed.....was to be punished.

Hook, line and sinker. I was fucking enamoured. On the outside, everyone hated what we had. It was toxic, abusive, loud, in your face......unhappy even?

But when that door closed.....we became one. My gorgeous, gorgeous Red.

It wasn't to last. I needed stability, love and affection. More than just unadulterated lust. I needed more. So she needed away from me. It almost broke me knowing she was leaving. She wanted to leave her family home and see the world. I guess building a life with me in our small town just didn't cut it.

We would still text here and there, uneasy smiles and small glances passing in the street, but nothing more. I ached for her and she knew it. The day before she left, I had to see her.....none of this fairytale "stay with me" bullshit, I just needed her close if it was going to be over forever. Close one last time.... My Red.

Having not been with you in forever, knowing you were going, and with my incessant texting and pleading, you finally agree for me to come see you. I doubt I'd sleep the night before from both the excitement of finally being with you again, and the excruciating torture of abstaining from touching my rock hard cock in anticipation of your touch.....and mouth. That mouth...... Fuck.

We are being good. We have been good. We were being good......I've not been good....

I can't go half a day without thinking about what once was.....what we once had. Shared......and making myself cum. I can be walking through town and catch not even a note of a scent that vaguely resembles you....and have to run to the Gents bathroom to relieve the ever increasing pressure in my boxers. Fuck. Its an addiction. You are an addiction. Red.

We text late most nights, you being the usual, trying to be sweet and innocent, trying to save my heart from breaking again, and me, pawing at your resolve, pushing for a glimpse of the girl I once knew. My gorgeous, GORGEOUS girl. My Red. This morning though, we text early....and we know where this is going.....waiting for the house to clear. I'm walking fast, waiting on a bus would just prolong my pain. I text, asking what you will be wearing at the door, always hoping for that one answer....which I finally get...."Nothing but my glasses"

My dick twitches hard.

I round the corner, staring up at your windows as I always do. Stairs 3 at a time and a knock I realise was a little too hard...Fuck im shaking....

You make me wait what feels like forever, no doubt hoping for a slap on that tight little ass for your tardiness. You open.

I need to taste you. I almost bound through the door, kissing you deep and fast before the door's even shut. We hit hard, somehow trying to get as close as is humanly possible, like 2 halves kept apart through an eternity, my anxiety and anticipation dissipates as I lift you high, letting your legs wrap and grip my back.

You let out a sharp breath, the cold on your naked skin as I force you to the wall, Iv waited so long to have you, I can already feel cum leaking from my painfully swollen dick. I need release, at least from these restrictive clothes....but then the realisation...I can hold you up against the wall with one hand under that ass, so my other can swiftly slip to your throat to press hard to choke you......a symptom of my now growing anger that you made me wait this long to kiss you. You would tease, taunt. Little quips..."a quick shower here" "a long bath there" You know fine fucking well what you were doing. You want to be punished. You NEED to be punished.

I pull away as your lips search in vain, your eyes widening as my other hand comes to your neck and I carry you through to your bed. Its a long throw. The bed shakes as you land and the previously slow realisation hits like a brick....no....like a large hands slap to your little ass....that you need to be punished. Im about to tell you to turn and put that ass high in the air with your face to the bed.....but my look alone says it all as you turn...resigned to your fate. That ass pushed high.

The first slap comes thick and fast. Unexpectedly so, you let out a little yelp before biting your lip. The next is even harder, alternating across both cheeks. Second thoughts give way to your unending desire to be treated like the little slut you are. You want this....NEEDED this.... the pain feels earned, you know you have been teasing, you know you were due comeuppance and yet, like a guardian angel, the pain slowly subsides, making way for the tingling in your pussy which is getting wetter with every slap.

Im acutely aware of what its doing to you, my slaps landing lower and lower, the vibrations of each trembling across your aching pussy, down to your clit. Its wonderful, you whimper with every hit till you are rudely awakened by the slap....that didn't come. You open your eyes, suddenly aware that you are very naked, very vulnerable.....and didn't even lock the door....

Before you can rectify that oversight, the scolding heat of your throbbing pussy is met with the equal warmth of my eager mouth, messily sucking up every last taste of you as I run my tongue down to your clit, back up across and inside, where my mouth and chin is drenched, before finishing up with my tongue deep in your ass.

Like I said, I needed to taste you. All of you.

Its not all punishment though, I stop momentarily to slip along side you, grabbing your ass hard to steady myself as I bend down to kiss you hard, let you taste what I'd longed for for so fucking long.

This goes on. Back and forth. More and more till we are both covered....in you.

Like I said. Dirty. Little. Slut.

Each time I kiss you, you lap at me hungrily, you cant get enough of your taste. Your mouth is glistening.....it kills me.

It kills me. Red.

I cant even get my clothes off in time, I simply need to get my dick out and into your mouth as fast as possible.

I kneel, moving round to face you. You try to lay on your back, momentarily, eager for me to fuck your face as hard as I want....before realising....sticking your ass out will drive me wild. You bring your knees together, pushing your ass high into my hands as your mouth devours every last inch of me. You moan hard, knowing I may cum at any moment. Its killing me.

Its killing me.

I try to take it slow, I know im close.....I am always close when it comes to you. I cant help but focus on that ass, grabbing, slapping, pulling you in harder. Im close. I need to slow this, you suck harder and faster every second. You need to taste me. For us to taste....us.

I manage to slip my hands down and round your throat just in time to catch myself....im so close. I choke hard, controlling your movement so I can fuck at my pace....im close.....I fuck your mouth in hard, controlled thrusts, my dick getting wetter and wetter as you let it go deeper and deeper....not that you have a choice....im so close. I need you. I need us together. I need inside.

Too close, I lift your face to mine....are those tears of pain, or joy? The pain of losing me, the pain you put me through? The joy of choking hard? Hard dick? Tight hands?

I need you. I want inside.

I throw myself back on the bed and pull you on top. I want you on my face, im addicted to that taste. But im so close. My greed will have to wait. I lift you just enough to slip you down on my hard, wet dick. I swear I nearly cum.

I want to fuck you but I also want this to last a lifetime....I know Im close and nearly lose control. I slip you all the way down till im all inside, your eyes close, head flung back in ecstasy. I slip my hands up, grabbing your gorgeous breasts hard, pinching your nipples before purposefully clasping both hands tightly around your neck. Its a frightening grip.....the look in your now widening eyes tells me that.

Im looking right in your eyes as I tell you to grind. Grind on my hard, wet, throbbing dick. Hard. HARD. You caused this. Its always you. Im only hard for you. So fix this. Im close. I need to cum. I need to cum in you. Its all for you.

You lean forward, gaze never leaving mine, dark eyes through my favourite glasses as your hips slowly circle, gently grinding, prolonging my fucking agony. Such a little fucking slut. Circling, grinding, bucking....im close.....and your orgasm is building. At first, your hands braced on my chest...but now, as you feel my grip harder and harder, your hands wrap around my wrists, half hoping I'll relax a little, half pulling me closer to you....

Im close....

You are close...

We are close. So close. And close to cumming hard too...

You grind hard now, eyes never leaving mine. I tell you to grind harder, make me cum, cum for me. Your orgasm builds higher, you want to tell me how good it feels, but no words can pass my grip. You fear you may pass out before the orgasm you have waited so long for hits hard....

I cum, I nearly pass out myself, I have needed this. Craved this. Craved you. My warm cum fills deep inside you, sparking an orgasm unlike anything you have ever felt....it lasts a lifetime.

You fall to my chest, sweating. Panting. Breathing hard and fast, together. As one.

I needed this. I needed you. I Need you. Please. My gorgeous girl. Red.