I Signed for a Package and Got His

Story Info
I sign for the package, and later he gives me his package.
4k words
4.35
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10:00 AM on the dot, the FedEx van pulls up out front of my work. Me and the two other girls I worked with in the front office all scramble to make ourselves available to sign for the package.

The FedEx driver is super hot. as much as we love to see him come in, we love to watch him go. his cute little ass in his tight blue shorts, his biceps flex and bulge when he's carrying the box on his shoulder.

He gets all three of us hot and horny. Once he leaves, the talk of work quickly changes to what would we would do to him.

Today it was Lisa's turn, she looked the most available, and he walked up to her to get her to sign for the package. But it backfired on her because he set the box down in front of his package and blocked her view.

Maria and myself had the perfect view of his ass. His tight buns wrapped in those blue shorts had my juices going.

When he leaves, we all giggle and laugh and wait to see who's gonna be the first one to go on the bathroom and rub their pussy. I was super horny today, and got up, pretending like my stomach hurt and made my way to the bathroom.

Soon as I closed the door and locked, it, I had the front of my skirt hiked up. and my hand was inside my panties.

I was already wet and ready. I Slipped the tip of my finger inside, Got it wet. Then, using my other hand, I parted the folds of my pussy and used my index finger to rub the wetness over the top of my clit.

I had my back against the wall, pushing my butt cheeks hard against it, digging my heels into the carpet to hold me steady. I Worked my clit, fantasizing about Paul in his FedEx uniform.

It didn't take long to bring myself to an orgasm and I had to be quick anyways. Otherwise the girls would come pounding on the door. so I quickly stepped over to the toilet, pulled my panties down as I was sitting. Rolled up the toilet paper and wiped the cum that was dripping out of my pussy.

I flushed the toilet, got up, wash my hands straighten my skirt, looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were red. My face was definitely flushed. I tried fanning my face with my hand to cool myself off a bit before I returned to my desk.

Lisa and Maria we're looking at me and they were laughing. They were teasing me and asking me when are you going to bone him? They said next time he comes in you should ask him out.

Lisa was the oldest of the group married with three kids. She had a dorky husband and she talked nasty about what she would do to Paul. Maria was a little bit more conservative, and of Hispanic descent. She was a little more reserved, but I knew she was a firecracker when she had a couple drinks in her.

Me I was a little shy and always nervous around him. I think it's because he was so gorgeous. in my book, He's definitely a 10+, and I always get shy and clam up whenever I'm around a cute guy like that.

Lisa and Maria kept teasing me. Lisa was coaching me on what I should do next time he comes in and we knew he would be in tomorrow at 10 AM on the dot.

Lisa told me to wear a short skirt tomorrow. now my skirts were business like they were tight, but always came up above my knee a couple inches. Lisa told me I needed to wear a skirt where the hem was just a couple inches below my Coochie.

I told her no way I'm no slut like you. She said come on girls. We're all sluts deep down inside. we all had sex before we got married so that right there makes us sluts.

I said I would think about it, but she went on and told me I needed to wear a short skirt and a pair of my prettiest panties. And they would be busy so he would have to come over for me to sign for the package.

Lisa told me when he comes over slide back in your chair. That way your skirt will be hiked up and your panties will be in full view for him to see. you sign for the package and Maria and I'll watch his package. If you do it right we should be able to see it jump or twitch.

I laughed and said no way, I'm not that kind of girl that goes around flashing her panties. Lisa said, if you want that guy, you need to show him your panties.

When it was time to go home, we all walked out. Lisa locked the door and as we were walking to our cars, she shouted don't forget the skirt and don't forget those panties. Maria said, heck don't wear any panties tomorrow and started laughing as she said bye.

When I got home to my apartment and made my dinner, I couldn't help but fantasize about Paul. All I pictured in my mind was him coming up behind me, putting his hands on the sides of my hips feeling his way down, then feeling his way back up my sides past my waist up my rib cage, and his strong hands, cupping under my breast, pulling me back into him.

He picks me up. His rippling biceps caress the back of my thighs as he carries me to the bedroom. He tosses me down on the bed. Strips off his shirt. His tan smooth chest, his six pack abs lead down to his belt buckle.

Damn it! The phone is ringing, who is calling me? My fantasy was just starting to get good. I pick up, it's Lisa. She is reminding me about the short skirt and pretty panties to wear tomorrow.

After dinner I start looking in my closet. Sliding hangers back and forth looking for something to wear tomorrow. Everything is good, but nothing is great.

Then in the back of my closet I found a faux leather skirt. It had 6 snaps leading up the thigh to the waist. It has an attached apron looking bib with shoulder straps. I pick it out, hand hold it up.

I don't remember buying it, I wonder if it was from my sister's closet? I slid my shorts off and pulled it up. As I pulled it up, it was getting caught on my sweatshirt. So i took it off and pulled the leather straps up onto my shoulders.

It fit snug around my waist. The pinafore front made my breasts look huge. I looked in the mirror, wow! It was short. About three inches from my pussy. I turned and looked at my ass. It was accentuated by some clever sewing. It made my ass have more curve, i liked it.

Now, what kind of top?I looked through my clothes again, and then found this cute white blouse, it had rounded collars, little short, puffed sleeves with a tight band, so I slipped off the leather straps, put it on, and buttoned it up, tucked it in the waistband, put the straps back up.

It was cute, very cute. I looked hot, maybe a little slutty, like a sophisticated, naughty schoolgirl, but I liked it. I thought I need to dress it up. The right shoes will set it off.

I was looking through all my heels, flats, sneakers. And decided on these black leather short boots with a 4 inch spike heel. I slipped them on and turned and looked in the mirror. It was perfect.

In the morning I showered, I pulled my hair up into two high pigtails on the top of my head. Put on my eyeliner a little heavier than I normally do, and then went to my lingerie drawer.

Now, decisions, decisions, whats it going to be? I need to think about style, color, sheer, or solid, shiny or floral pattern. I kept combing through all my piles of various panties.

I found a pair I haven't worn in a long, long time all the way down on the bottom of the drawer. they were silvery light pink satin look bikini panties with little white polkadots.

I slipped them on and tugged them up, snuggling my vulva. I looked down. Cute, very cute. Now, what kind of bra. I opened up the other drawer looking through, and I settled for this white lace, heavily padded, push-up style bra.

I put the bra on, put on my blouse, buttoned it down. And stepped Into the leather skirt. When I pulled the pinafore up, and slid my arms into the straps, pulling them up over my shoulders, the extra padding in the bra, made my chest huge, pushing the pinafore out, pulling down on the shirt, giving me a deep cleavage.

But when I looked in the mirror, what I didn't realize is while my breast were pushing everything out. It raised the skirt, another inch. I started to panic.

I looked in the mirror. There was no way I was gonna be able to wear this to work. If I raise my arms, you could see my panties.

Right then the phone rang. It was Lisa asking if I had on the right outfit. I said I did, but there's no way I can wear it to work. She started to FaceTime me.

Her eyes popped out of her head. She couldn't believe the outfit I had on. all she could say, was ooh girl, you gotta wear that. If he doesn't pick you up right there and bend you over the desk and fuck you. I'm going to do it myself.

Lisa was saying sexy, sexy, sexy. She said, leave it on don't chicken out. you better show up to work in that outfit or I'm gonna come over and pick you up and drag you into the office it.

I said, OK, OK, I'm leaving I'll see you in a few minutes I put on the boots, grab my purse, headed out the door and stepped into the car. When I spread my legs to step in, two snaps let go on the skirt, exposing part of my thigh.

And when I sat down all the way, more snaps undid. Now it was only two snaps holding the skirt around my waist. I tried to pull them together to snap them, but the way I was sitting in the car seat. The leather skirt on the leather seats wouldn't let it budge.

Before I shut, the door had a perfect view of my panties. Any motorcycle riding by or big truck looking in, would be able to see my thigh and my panties. I shut the door. I'm starting to feel flushed. I guess it was starting to turn me on a little bit. The contrast of the white polkadots on the pink panties against my tan legs, and the black of the skirt was a sight to behold.

I drove over and got in the Starbucks line to get my coffee like I normally do. I got to the window, Maggie the barista was leaning out handing me my usual. She could see into the car and she was mesmerized, frozen looking at my panties.

Maggie is one of those cute hipster girls, short hair, a piercing through her nose. I think she's a lesbian. Lesbian or not how could you not enjoy the show I was giving. I threw a tip in the jar and drove away giggling to myself, saying that was interesting.

Maybe Lisa's right, maybe I should be wearing shorter skirts all along. When I got to the office. Lisa and Maria, we're at the door to watch me get out of the car.

I was fumbling around and I must've been taking too long because before I knew it, they were opening my drivers door. I was spreading my legs, twisting to step out.

And I gave both girls the full on crotch shot. Maria said, oh my, what cute little panties you have on today. And Lisa said wow did you on unsnap that skirt like that to show all your goodies? What are you trying to get free coffee from Maggie the lesbian?

I grabbed my coffee, finished stepping out, set everything on top of the car and snapped my skirt back. then I grabbed my stuff and turned and started walking, I turned to Lisa and said you'll never know if it was free or if I paid for it, maybe you should ask Maggie.

Once inside, It was hard to work. It was hard to concentrate. All I could do was think about Paul pulling up in his FedEx van and skipping down the steps coming to the front door.

Lisa and Maria made me practice sitting in my chair under the desk, and then sliding back with my legs spread as far wide as they would go with the skirt.

We did it three or four times. the fourth time, Lisa had me cross my legs, trying to pull that Sharon stone move, but as I lifted my leg, it popped all the snaps on the skirt. exposing my panties. She said oops I think that's showing him a little too much, too soon,too fast.

Lisa said we have to skip that part. But you got it down pat. Just slide back with your legs spread as wide as you can. give him plenty of opportunity to sneak a peek. We'll watch him and see if he looks at your panties.

And while you're signing for the package will be checking out his package. Lisa said oh, one more thing, when you pull your chair and scoot yourself under the desk rock your pelvis back-and-forth make that skirt ride up just a little bit. Now, Go get him girl.

I kept watching the clock. Just thinking about it was making me damp and moist. I was thinking to myself, should I run into the bathroom and rub one out real quick. I thought to myself no way, what if time got away from me. when I looked up it was about 10 to 10, there's no time. I didn't want to take any chance on missing Paul today.

All three of us were watching the clock on the wall. We watched that secondhand tick tick tick. And then I heard it, the rumble of the truck and the squeal of the brake as it stopped, and that noise that it makes when he puts the emergency brake on.

He got out of the seat and disappeared into the middle of the van. Lisa was telling me and Maria, places girls, places.

When Paul came out of the back of the van with the package under his arm, it was all in slow motion. Every movement he made, I could see his muscles ripple, I can see the fabric of his shorts and shirt stretch as he walked. his hair slightly bounced with every step.

When he walked in the door, Lisa and Maria hurriedly acted very busy. I took a big swallow and told myself this is it. He was walking this way, he was approaching the front of the desk. Thank God I had so much on it. It was gonna be hard for him to reach over, so he came to the side of the desk.

This was it, I slid back, just like we practiced, spreading my thighs wide open as far as the skirt would let them go. But I must've done it too hard and too fast. Three of the snaps came undone, and my thigh pulled right through the opening of the skirt.

Paul had a perfect view of my pink panties with white polkadots. I couldn't look him in the eye as he was handed me the clipboard to sign. I scribbled my name it was illegible, the sloppiest signature I've ever done. But i took my time doing it, giving him enough time to sneak a peek.

When I was done signing, I handed him the clipboard and pen. He grabbed the clipboard but the pen slipped back rolling off and into my lap.

The pen landed smack dab right between my legs on the chair pointing to my pussy. His instinct and quick reaction had him reaching for it quickly.

He didn't realize until it was too late. His knuckles brushed my thigh as he was grabbing the pen. When he saw where it was, he stopped. He was staring at my crotch. The shiny pink material and the twinkle of the white polkadots had him hypnotized.

My pussy wanted to gush right then and there. It was only a few split seconds his hand was there. but it seemed like 10 minutes. My own instinct kicked in at the same time causing my reaction. I had reached for the pen also.

My reaching for the pen and his reaching for the pen, caused me to bump his hand and his fingers brushed the front of my panties. I came instantly from his brief touch.

He reacted to touching my panties by jerking his hand back making him knock the pen onto the floor. This caused his instinct to make him reach to pick it up.

Now he was eye level looking at my pink panties. I'm sure he had the perfect angle to see the wetness spreading through the fabric of the crotch of my panties. Telling him I was ready and eager.

He grabbed the pen and raised up. He was as flushed and embarrassed as I was, only mine was also fueled by my horniness.

He was flustered and thanked me and said goodbye, and hurried back to his truck. He quickly sped off.

Before the dust settled in the parking lot. Lisa and Maria were standing on both sides of me, Lisa sat on my desk facing me. She said you little slut. You showed him almost everything. Did you show him your Brazilian wax job.

I laughed and said, everything, I let him see it all. It was hard for him to tell what was pinker, my pussy lips or the panties. We all laughed.

The next day, Paul came in and came right over to me to sign. I did almost the same thing. I had on a short skirt and gave him a little show.

This was going on for a week. I was turning into quite an exhibitionist. I liked it. I was getting off on it. And so was my pussy. My panties were wet every morning at 10 am and at 10:15, i was in the bathroom rubbing my clit.

The next week, Paul was flirting with me. Every day he was getting bolder and bolder. I had advanced from abusing my clit to finger fucking my pussy. Just the thought of Paul looking at my panties was enough to make me cum.

It was friday and Lisa left early, and Maria had called in sick. I was all alone. I was leaving and locking the door when I heard that familiar rumble.

I thought to myself, could it be? I turned around and Paul pulled up. He said, I am glad I caught you. I found a package for you guys, it had fallen off the shelf and mixed with the pick up packages. Hold on let me get it.

Paul went into the cargo area. He was fumbling around looking for the package, it had fallen off the shelf again and mixed in the pickup packages again.

He was saying, just a minute, it's in here somewhere. I stepped up into the truck and into the cargo area. Paul found it and turned around bumping straight into me.

He hadn't heard me climb up and enter. It caught him off guard. It also knocked me off my balance. He quickly grabbed me.

He was strong, he held me and kept me from falling. Then he pulled me to him. I don't know if it was me that kissed him or him that kissed me.

There we were, locked in a passionate embrace. It quickly got hot. And I'm not talking about the weather.

We were making out like crazy sex starved teenagers. His hands were all over me. Mine were all over him.

He lifted me up and sat me on a big box. It was waist high and I spread my legs letting him wedge himself in between them.

He was kissing me, and i was fumbling with his zipper. I got his shorts undone and his hard cock pulled out. It was heavy in my hand and felt amazing.

Our kissing, kept me from seeing it, but it felt amazing, everything i had imagined it would. He had worked his hand down my body and was pulling my panties off. It was a skimpy thong and ripped. I positioned his cock right where i wanted it.

He shocked me. He gabbed me, picking me up and setting me onto his hard shaft. My pussy swallowed it whole.

He was gripping my ass and pounding me and my pussy onto him. It was way better than i had ever fantasized about.

My arms around his neck. My lips locked onto his. His hands cupping my ass cheeks spreading them. His cock splitting my pussy in two.

At some point it was hard to tell if he was fucking me or if i was fucking him. It was the perfect mixture of both. I could feel the cool air mixing with the juices leaking from my pussy lips coating his cock with cream.

It seemed like we were fucking for an hour. It was so hot, I think it had only really been less than 10 minutes. My head was thrown back as he was bouncing me up and down, jackhammering my pussy.

I had cum, two, three, maybe 5 times already. Then I felt and heard him grunt. There was a rumble just like his truck makes as he pulls up. It was him, he was rumbling up all his power and exploded into my pussy.

Squirt, after squirt his cock pumped. It was filling me up. He must have been saving his load for weeks. My puss couldn't hold anymore. I felt full. Full of his meaty cock and full of his slippery cum.

His cock went limp quick. It popped right out of me. And like a flood gate opening on a dam, his cum came sliding out dribbling onto him and dripping onto the silvery diamond plate floor.

He held me tight, until i caught my breath. He was so strong. It felt wonderful.

He sat me back down on the boxes. Cum was still leaking out of me, puddling on the brown cardboard. My thong that was hanging on my right leg fell to the floor. It was lying there next to the pearly globs of cum glistening on the diamond plate.

Paul reached down and picked my pantie up and apologized to me for ripping them off as he handed them to me.

I stood up and kissed him. I thanked him, told him how amazing that was. I gave him my number and told him to call me when he got off.

12