I Still See her Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmph!" She grunted and nodded frantically. Yes! Yes that was what she wanted! Please be rough daddy! He understood. Please more! She felt his gentle touch inside her legs, tracing from knee towards the center between her legs-

He slapped her soaking wet pussy.

"Gah!" she coo'ed through the gag and bucked. As her hips went forward she felt the binds all over tighten. She was dripping. She was leaking down her ass. She wanted him so badly. She desperately told herself that he must have mistaken her for her mother. That must have been it. She just had to pretend to be her mom and this wasn't weird. Not at all.

And yet, if she could speak, she would not have been able to resist saying, "Please, play with me more Daddy!"

He might have read her mind, because he continued to touch her wherever he wanted. He grabbed and handful of her breast and lightly bit down like it was a forbidden fruit. She felt his strong body on her's as he man handled her ass.

He slapped it again. It stung so good.

"Gah!" She shuddered and undulated as he teased her. She screamed in her mind, "Your cock daddy, I want your cock! I want it in me right now, and I don't care where!" But he didn't seem to hear her thoughts this time. Instead he toyed with her inner thighs, teasing and goading her sex to weep. "Hahah!" she bit down on the ball gag and felt lightheaded. She drooled down her face and legs from both sets of horny, sensitive lips. His fingers slipped easy from her clit to her tail bone. She shuddered when his fingers touched either of her now slick holes. Her lungs heaved through the plastic with strain. Her chest was burning. Her whole body was tingling like it had been asleep her whole life and only now was she waking up. All she had wanted in life was a good spanking from her papa-

He spanked his little slut again.

"Ah Mah Gah!" She growled deep. His forceful, disciplined hand finally searched around her leg and spread her slit. His finger went went between her defenseless lips. She whimpered and whined like a brat. She resisted like it was a game of tag with her clit. Like it was hide and seek, and if he won, daddy would tickle her till he made her come. Her muscles clenched in vain against the binds. There was no escape. She gave up and let him in. With her hips, she begged him for more like she used to beg him for toys, wriggling and groaning. She humped his hand to tell him she wanted it deeper. She wanted so much more!

He toyed with her, circling her clit. Then he reached his other hand around and pressed on the base of her opening. She shuddered as he pierced her. It was a hard, working mans hand that fucked her. It was dexterous, trained fingers that knew what they were doing. It was wonderful. Every other man before was clumsy by comparison. Daddy knew exactly what she liked. She felt him pinch and tease around her front and he pulled on her from behind. It felt like getting fucked. He only needed a single finger to make her feel like she was getting cock. It was deep and strong and hard.

With one hand inside her, the other went from her clit to her thigh. He spanked his naughty baby girl again.

She cried out with anxious depravity. She needed more and he was still just teasing her. His wet finger slipped out of her pussy. Trailing goo along her taint, and then he lightly pressed her sphincter. She nodded vigorously with a hungry groan, she wasn't sure if she could possibly consent more enthusiastically if she tried. She felt him prod and push into her. She heard herself make noises she had only ever animals make, or from porn videos. She never thought an honest woman in pleasure could make such sounds. He teased her clit as his wet finger slipped into her backside.

Her ass was red when he swept his hand across her naughty rump again, fingering her dirty hole with the other.

"Agh!" she felt her own saliva like sex oozing from her lips. She was mad with desire. She had no control over anything anymore. She was an art piece being crafted by his working hands. She was possessed by her mothers perversion. She was wet and loose all over by the time she felt something hard on her side, She froze. That wasn't a dildo. That wasn't a toy. It was too warm, too ridged. And even more, it was too big. It was bigger than any toy in the box she had found. And it was lubed. She felt herself rolled to her front, her face and tits in the sheets and her ass in the air. Her muscles were already tired. Her legs were shaking when she felt him mount behind her. Her cheek and chest rested on the mattress as she felt his cock wedge between her and him. She humped weakly with her ass, feeling it twitch against her wet holes. She honestly didn't care how he fucked her. Daddy knew best.

Then she felt his hand seize her ass. She coo'ed and grunted as he fit his thumb in her butt. He was claiming it as his own. She had never liked anal before. It always seemed dirty, and painful. But here it seemed right. It was like she had been waiting for the right person to give it to. No one else deserved it. No one else knew how to treat her right. He had softened her already. He had teased her, warmed her up, and now he was making her like it. She expected him to put it in there. To please himself with her round rump. He squeezed her from the inside, hooking his hand around her, and then he pulled her by the ass. Her pussy met with the head of his cock. She began to cry from how good it felt. He pulled her around the tip of his cock. She felt it spread her pussy. She groaned into the sheets and felt her body tense. He fucked shallow at first, not even piercing the head into her. He was just pushing the tip against her slick lips. Each press was just a playful tease.

She felt when the head finally made it in. It was painful in a good way, like a hard jog or lifting weights. It felt like an accomplishment to take all that cock inside. Then it went deeper and she tried to relax to take it. She told herself, "I'm a good girl. I'm daddy little princess," and felt her father pound his cock inside her till it could go no deeper. She voiced aloud, "Ah'm ah go gahl!" past the gag.

He slapped her slutty, humping rump.

"Agghh!" She roared into the soft mattress and felt his cock tear her apart. He was pulling her around him by the ass and she felt like she was burning up. She felt a rush of electric pleasure come over her as he sped up his pace. She was losing it. She was going to come. She was going to come on her daddy cock.

He punished her tingling bottom with another savage slap. It was the final straw. she felt like her had just dropped a match onto gasoline.

She shrieked and groaned, "Yesh! Yesh!" Her voice cracked. "Fack! Fack! Fack!" She could not hold it in. The sex was too intense. She bellowed like a whale and cried like a baby as she came. It felt like an explosion centered on his cock. Her body shook, overcome with her fathers strength and power. Everything was hot. She even felt it in her toes and fingers. She humped his cock with all the freedom her binds could give her. She moaned for more as she tightened on him, trying to milk the seed from him with her pussy. Her body was wild and wet and in the throws of a greater power.

He struck her shaking buns again with a slap and fucked her harder as she came.

He didn't stop. He held her head down as he took her even faster. She screamed like a train whistle and felt him fuck her orgasm deeper and longer. She was going crazy with sex. She groaned in a way that she never would have infront of a boyfriend. She made noises she would only ever make with family. She wasn't sure if she was coming again or if he was just fucking the sanity out of her brain with the best and longest orgasm she'd ever had.

Finally, she felt him leave her. She seized even more as he left her. Her legs and pussy dripped and twitched. She was still coming when she felt herself flipped, her body open wide to her father. She was coming and coming still. Her body undulating like a fish. She heard his grunting and felt his hot sex string across her body as he held her down by the neck. She cried as she felt him come on her legs her pussy. her chest, and her face. She felt it drip past the gag and was able to taste just a fraction of it in her mouth as she slurped in air.

She was in heaven. She was coming down from the high as she felt her fathers hands rub down her sides and legs. his touches were like feathers on her sensitive skin. She was jittery and giggly. She felt the gag loosen. It was pulled from her face. Her tongue was out and panting. "Hahaha!" She groaned, the last of her shivering pleasure escaping her whoreish maw. She licked her lips for more of his salty gift. She wondered what she should say. She had not thought this far ahead. Should she call him her daddy? Or say his name? Should she pretend to be Marie? She trembled with indecision. She was exhausted. Instead she said, "Thank you so much." Before she let herself relax.

---

She did not remember much after that. It had been a long day. She remembered waking up in her own room in the morning, in her own bed, with her pajamas on. She wondered how she got into bed, and how she got changed. She touched her skin under her clothes and felt clean. Had she taken a shower? Doubtful. Had her father cleaned her unconscious body? She hoped not. That would have been humiliating. Then she wondered if the events of last night had even happened. Maybe it had all been a dream. In fact that made more sense than the idea that anything like that freaky fantasy happened.

She got changed and made breakfast. Her father followed his habit and woke up right after her. It was like nothing had changed. She was afraid to bring it up. Maybe it really had been all in her head.

They exchanged pleasantries like it was any other day. Then he got changed and ready for work. She stood by the door. He looked to where he would give a kiss to Sally, but she wasn't there. He turned to where he would see Marie, and Sally was there, waiting for him.

"What's the big idea?" he asked with a playful grin. "Trying to mess me up?"

"Can't get anything past you dad." She chuckled. But she didn't move.

"So," he stood there, and she waited. "You are leaving too, right?"

"Actually," She held her hands together, "If you wouldn't mind. I was going to ask if I could stay a little longer. Maybe." She shrugged, "The commute to work is not too far from here, and I can work from home a lot anyways."

"I hope you aren't just doing this for me."

"It's nice being back home dad." She explained. They stared at each other for another few moments in silence.

"Sally." he said, "Could you stand on the other side of the door? It's a bit odd seeing you over there."

"Right!" She felt quite embarrassed and switched sides. She turned her face and let her father kiss her on the cheek, as he was used to. It felt nice. Like old times. Like nothing had changed.

"Now," She heard him say, "Could you close your eyes for a moment Sally?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." She closed her eyes, not sure what he was getting at. She felt hands on her shoulders move her back to where she had been standing just a second ago, where her mother would stand.

She felt him kiss her like he'd kiss Marie. She held her eyes closed tight as their lips met. She felt his passion from the way he held her and touched her. Sally felt more loved than at any other point in her life. She could not keep from letting her eyes go wet. a single tear dropped down her cheek as he kissed her like she had always wanted.

The kiss ended, but she kept her eyes closed. Then she heard, "You can stay as long as you would like," And the door closed behind her father.


12