All Comments on 'I Stole Your Love Ch. 01'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enderlocke77, horses are mostly Bays or Chestnuts, and Blacks but children's horses/toys are more often some pretty colour. I'm amazed how this sentence, spoken by a child in this author's story, has been given a racist slant by you, when nothing of the sort was intended!!! I doubt it even crossed the author's mind. Not everything is a planned slur or racist in intent! Looking forward to a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one to like so far. A bunch of liars, cheaters. Your MC agreed to a threesome while married. He suspected something wasn't kosher but instead of digging he agreed to it. His new love interest chose to lie and deceive to win his love. A love she felt even when she was married to another man. As I said, no one to like or relate to here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The previous anonymous is an idiot. If your wife offers you a MFF with no caveats, you would be an idiot not to take her up on that!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@JAFCritic,

... because she could... that is wanting to hurt someone else the way she’s hurting. So again, that’s why this is my favorite part of the story. I wonder if that information will come back to bite her in a follow up chapter should there be one. But since they’re divorced now, I don’t see what relevance it would have.

If you don't see what the relevance would have why bring it up?

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@baulloyder68

Nothing pisses me of more than those three little words. "To be continued" WITHOUT any warning at the beginning.

Did you read the name of this story? It clearly showed Ch. 01. That usually means that at least one more chapter remains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im curious as to what the cheating cunt meant when she said because she could. Everyone knows they can cheat if they want to, so whats her underlying reason for cheating, of course she could but why. Its like she thinks shes punishning him for something. And then laying out all the different times/men shes cheated with like thats a defence? Theres something behind that statement, something is was bothering the cheating cunt or something the authors has bothering him, subconsciously or not.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Can't think of what to say. My lovely cheating wife lay in bed before the night she was leaving and asked if I wanted one more fuck, so I did, big deal it hurts that she tore our family apart.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

Well Myra is a manipulative bitch, happy to break up her friend's marriage to get the husband. At least (according to Derek) she's got a tight cunt. The word that comes to mind concerning Derek is "gormless".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone said 'because I could' was an asinine reason to cheat - true but it is the heart of every affair, verbalized or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Because I could" is literally, unironically, the reason behind EVERY SINGLE affair.

When you dig deep down, "because I could" is at the core of every affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story .

"because i could" is literally the reason women cheat .

its just that easy for them .

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I have heard that line out of several women friends, talking about their affairs.

It doesn't have to kill a marriage, except that most men (husbands) have fragile egos and a lot of insecurities. They seem to think it is about them, and it isn't at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. 3rd time reading, this one always sticks to my memory. One comment, if your philosophy is "because I can", then why get married? Just fuck everything you "can", and stop breaking people's hearts.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Interesting story, good idea and quiet well written, needs a bit of a rework, eg I felt 4 hands on my back and the next line he opens the shower door to let them in.

Looking forward to your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's nothing to do with 'fragile egos' lc69hunter. It's all about betrayal, lying, and a woman deciding, arbitrarily, not to be a spouse anymore, but wanting all the tax benefits while cucking their husband. Pretending it's about his ego, instead of her being a cum dumpster, is one of the biggest lies there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On page 1: "That's when I saw the look of guilt in her eyes. She wouldn't feel guilty for anything that turned her on." I saw a bad moon rising...

Nonsequitour

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story so far. Not the usual series of worn out overused clichés.

Re Anon "great story. Because I could"

I may be reading more into your comment than was intended, but women do not have a monopoly on cheating just coz the can.

Men who cheat have that belief too. I did it coz I could.

I knew I would get away with it. I knew I wouldn't get caught.

Isn't all wrong doing based on the theory I did it coz I believed I could get away with it.

I know of no driver who gets drunk and then deliberately drives towards the police check point.

I know of no bank robber who starts a bank robbery believing that they will get caught.

I have yet to see a brain addled drug addicted criminal actually take E or P, or any other illegal substance in front of a judge whilst on trial.

Despsite their addictive need for chemicals, they don't do it coz they know they won't get away with it.

nawtdognawtdogover 1 year ago

I've only read chapter 1, but as of now the only "good" female characters are the next door neighbor (banging her husband after seeing the MC have sex), the grandma, and the child. What woman would blackmail her "friend" after catching her the SECOND TIME cheating on her husband??? Wouldn't the logical move be to tell the husband (ESPECIALLY if she wanted him for herself)?!?!?

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

He just sounds like a pathetic fucking wanker

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

sounds like a winner, good start anyway,,,doesnt seem rushed, well written, well paced,,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolute dogshit

She knew his wife cheated and said nothing

And he just forgives her?

Fuck that

Norseman123Norseman12312 months ago

Good start 5*****

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

What about the second set of lies when he asked her point blank of she was cheating and she said nothing of the motel/boss scenario?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So good to read another cookie cutter wife's a cheating whore but still professes to love hubby nonetheless. Nice to have the added neighbour loves hubby but does everything in her power to show she can't be trusted. Can't wait to see how this train wreck works itself out.

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

Just a story about an alcoholic

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Entry into a new lifestyle does raise questions, well done, MC.

"Because I could" and "I love you" do not go together in this context.

So, wifey earned a new context.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The three way ws unnecessary…cheapened the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would you write a story about such an idiot? Anybody would have known that his wife had an ulterior motive.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please dont continue it

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

If I could give this 0 stars, I would. He's taking back up with a lying, manipulative bitch? Just like the one he recently divorced? The MC must be as stupid and brain dead as the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Got rid of the cheating wife and Myra deserves a chance.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. I knew the wife was cheating, just like hubby suspected. They had to be divorced as Jill was a serial cheater. I hope that things with Myra work out she has always loved him. Great writing, Great Story. Buster2U

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES