I Strayed, But It was So Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the evening, I was again propping up my phone for my progress photos. By now, I had settled on how to take those photos, while bringing all of my lines and curves to light. Once I was satisfied, I sent them over to Marquis.

Cat: "your photos sir, make sure you "study" hard enough."

Marquis: "lol, studying is always hard when you send me your photos"

Did he just tell me he gets hard looking at me? Shit, he meant his cock, right?

Cat: "I never thought you'd be getting hard from progress photos"

Marquis: "hm, you mean study hard?"

Shit, was I too direct? Did I misinterpret everything? Was he just supremely extroverted and friendly? Am I coming off as desperate?

Cat: "oh, sorry. I wouldn't mind if you did either"

Marquis: "What photos should I be using to get hard, then?"

I held my breath reading that message. Shit, he was interested. He just asked me to show off for him and get him hard. This was no professional request or me thinking stuff while masturbating. This was me talking about sexy photos and hard dicks with a man other than my fiance. My breathing was hard and my pulse was racing. This is where you draw the line, you daft child, I told myself. Then I looked at the mirror and I saw it: Myself, blushing and biting my lip, gently rubbing over my bottoms, about to be a total slut for that man's erection.

With my top removed, I laid prone on the bed. Holding the phone up, I took a selfie smiling, with my naked back and thong separated ass cheeks in the frame. Shaking with adrenaline, I press send. It was done.

Seconds later, my phone vibrated.

Marquis: "I think it is working. Do not continue or else I might end up hard."

The bed was flanked with a large mirror wardrobe. Full of excitement, I got up and pulled up my thong, then snapped a full frontal selfie. My ass was reflected in the mirror, the thong splitting it and letting my round cheeks uncovered. I had an arm across my chest, covering a tit while squeezing the other. Intentionally, I let my dark brown nipple protrude between my fingers. It was not lost on me that one of the fingers squeezing the nipple had my engagement ring on it.

Cat: "Are you saying that I shouldn't be sending this?" to which I attached the photo.

Marquis: "Damn it girl, you really are trying to get the old man going."

Cat: "I thought you were already going? Am I not doing it well enough?"

Marquis: "You be the judge." A video was attached. 8 seconds long. I wish it was much longer, but it still gave me my answer. Marquis was facing a mirror, his imposing body naked. He was stroking a proud, massive erection, staring into the lens, telling me how Cat got him turned on with her fine booty and how he was going to work it hard.

I watched that video about 5 times before replying.

Cat: "I have no words."

Marquis: "I prefer showing to telling."

Fuck, this was escallating quickly. I should be stopping this. Instead, I settled my phone down and started filming. With my back on the phone, I bent over and slowly pulled my bottoms down, then spread my ass with my hands, demonstrating how wet I was. Rising back up, I twisted my body and looked at the phone, bid my lip and gave my ass a hard smack. The video was sent without a second thought.

Marquis: "That ass was built for me."

Cat: "What do you want to do with it?"

Marquis: "I think you know."

Cat: "You are such a tease, it's unfair."

Marquis: "I could say the same about you. But it doesn't have to be this way."

Cat: "Show me the way and I will follow."

Marquis: "Not working tomorrow but got a workout tomorrow morning. Join if you are eager for a hard workout. Session on me"

Cat: "Brunch on me, then?"

Marquis: "Sure, seeing you tomorrow then?"

I replied yes, instantly. Sunday was normally my rest or easy day, but fuck me if I was going to wait much longer. It was as if I needed to be close to him, smell him, feel his hands on me. As if I didn't have a fiance locked in a military base in the German sticks.

His reply was simply a smiley and confirming he will be seeing me at the gym. He sure was keeping it cool, wasn't he? It was obvious that he had the goods to back up his confidence and charming ways. And there was me swallowing it all, hook and line, like a sex crazed teenager. Sexting should be for Mick only, but instead of guilt, all I felt was the urge to please and get the approval of my personal trainer. Needless to say that I was tempted to send him more throughout the night. I even filmed myself cumming for him. But I managed to resist the urge and pace myself.

To say that I was looking forward to Sunday was an understatement. Getting up in the morning, I made sure my pussy was smooth, all pubic hair shaved off. I wasn't sure why I bothered, but it felt naughty so I went with it. My choice for gym wear was my sports bra that showed the most flesh, accompanied by the flimsiest yoga pants I owned, sans panties. Mick told me in the past how my panties were visible in those, when they got stretched. I never asked him to check what it would look like without panties, but I was about to find out. At the front, they gave me a cameltoe, as they outlined my lips. I remembered Marquis showing off his cock in his tights the other day. Now I'd be repaying the favour.

The weight of what I was about to do hit me. I've been showing naked pics of myself to another man and now I was about to go and mess with him in a gym. Then God knows what would happen after. Only weeks ago, it would be inconceivable of me to show off my self to others like that. This was simply not the usual behaviour of myself and definitely not what an engaged, self respecting 30 year old woman should be doing. Truth was, I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I knew I wanted to do it. I pinged a message to Mick saying hi, then left for the gym.

One of the benefits of living in a big city is convenience. The gym was just a 5 minute walk away, which helped with getting in the habit of going there. It also spared me the joy of parading my almost naked pussy across the city. I was already nervous from doing so in a gym with lots of familiar faces, so I was happy to just get it done.

Marquis was already there and had already gone through a few machines. He did mention living not that far off, maybe a 15 minute cycle. Or was it a 15 minute drive? Anyway, I was greeted with a hug, something that developed into a habit not long since our first session, then got directed to a squat rack. We bantered for a bit, while I was warming up. Addressing our late night exchange, I asked how his study went. He laughed and said that the outcome was clear: I was making progress and we should keep it going.

"You mean the training, or sending nudes?" I asked.

"Everything, that body of yours is looking tastier by the week, it would be a shame to let go of it."

"Fair enough. What did you end up doing with your cock, by the way?"

"A lady never asks and a gentleman never says."

"I forgot, you like showing, not telling?"

"Indeed. I guess you like showing too, coming in here dressed like that."

"Sorry, is it against the gym's policy? Should I leave then?" I said, pretending to be shocked.

He laughed - damn he was so handsome - and told me to get some weights on the barbell. I did as told, then started my first set under his watchful eye. It was driving me crazy on how he could switch from a flirt to a professional in a pinch. I knew he was staring at my ass, yet he casually commented on and corrected how I placed my feet, or how my knees went the wrong way. I was getting in the zone too, focusing on lifting the damn weights. Last set was on, final reps. The burn was real. It was only then that he got really close, his hands on my sides, ready to help. My ass shot backwards, grazing over his shorts. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I felt his semi. Last rep, he had to intervene, helping me rack up the steel bar. His hands briefly closed on my tits and gave them a squeeze. It was only a moment but they got diamond hard, poking against the stretchy bra.

The day also included romanian deadlifts, which I kind of hated. I knew though that he was making me do them so I would be bending over and show my lips. Marquis was quite the cheeky one, I guess. My only worry was that all other guys in the weights area would probably have a look at my pussy. The excitement of being naughty overcame my concerns and soon Marquis and co had a very clear image of what my pussy looked like.

He told me to do the exercise with a low load and take my time with each rep. I was confident that not only he wanted to look at me, but also make sure others would get their fill of me. Was it his way of challenging me and my limits, or was he trying to tell everyone that I would do his bidding and was his? Or was he simply trying to give me a good workout?

After almost an hour, we were done and headed to the stretching area. Like every time, shoes were off and I'd be rolling through the various poses as instructed. Starting with the child's pose, he gently pushed my head down with one hand, then his other pressed on my buttocks. I felt peaceful and surrendered my body, focusing on my breath. Then his fingers circled and pressed against my pussy, sending shivers across my body.

"Stay down, relax."

His grip and tone were assertive and I simply obeyed. I wondered if someone was watching Marquis feeling my wetness through the flimsy fabric. We then went through the classics, upward dog, downward dog, cobra etc, all with him touching me somewhere, feeling me up.

"Ok, let's do your hamstrings, they did a lot of work today, then you are good to go."

He helped me on my back, then I lifted one leg as high as I could. He got hold of it and straddled my other leg, sitting down close, very close. Marquis was pretty much hugging my raised leg while touching crotches. With his hardening bulge slowly grinding against my wet pussy and my hamstring getting stretched, I couldn't stop myself from letting go a deep sigh. We could be in Trafalgar Square for all I knew and I would still lose myself in the moment. The other leg followed, until I was happy that he gave me a good stretch.

To say that he had me all worked up was an understatement. All I could think of was running back home and making myself cum. No, that would be stupid. Better take him home and experience the real thing...

I wasn't thinking straight, I knew that much. But my feelings were not governed by reason. The lust and excitement I felt were deeply primal, I didn't want to love this man, I wanted to get taken and get fucked.

Marquis probably knew what was going through my mind. He had a lot more experience in life and I suspect he must have had a fair amount of conquests throughout his gym career. To his credit, his confidence never translated into being pushy. Maybe this was a game for him and he was good at playing it.

"Good stuff, should we have a shower and then grab a bite?"

"Why not have a shower at mine? It's literally a stone's throw away. I will order some food, repay you for the free session."

"You lead and I will follow."

We were soon at my flat, sorry, myself and my fiance's rented flat. A text message from him almost made me get back to my senses and kick Marquis out. It was a simple message saying that he loved me and asking what was up to that day. Why did he have to be so nice? Why was he with me? Why wasn't he with me right now? I simply texted that I got a good workout, ordering some takeaway and chill, then put my phone on silent and away.

Marquis was taking his time in the shower, while I placed an order for some thai food. 45 minutes estimated delivery? Argh, I was getting hungry. Maybe I should have a shake. Maybe you should have some hard cock, my brain added, frustratingly. The personal trainer walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, with half of his tall, sculpted body on display. His skin was glistening, letting off a sweet smell. I needed to know what moisturiser he used.

"Your turn."

"Good, the food is coming in 40 minutes, get comfortable, it won't take me long."

"Not going anywhere, unless you want me to."

"No, no, stay, I'll be back with you in 5."

"I will be counting."

I dashed into the shower and turned it on full blast. I made sure that everything was soaped and freshened up, and I mean everything. I toweled off and slipped on my bathrobe, then changed my mind and wrapped the towel around me. Then I rushed to the bedroom, giving my hair a quick blow drying, at least getting them to an acceptable level. When I was happy that I was dry enough, I dropped the towel, took a deep breath and walked to the lounge.

The muscle bound man had also ditched his towel and was lying on the sofa, slowly stroking his hard cock, making himself truly comfortable. I simply stood there, offering my nakedness to him, not knowing what to do next, other than staring at his impressive manhood. Mick wasn't small when it came to his tool, he was something close to 7 inches. Marquis though was a class above him, at least as long as my large 8 inch dildo, definitely thicker.

"Now you see what I did with this hard cock. Happy?"

"Not yet."

"Hm, I need some fresh photos, since you are here."

"Is that for you to study?"

"No, it's to get my cock hard when away from your sexy body."

Marquis had me pose for him for a couple of minutes, from squeezing my breasts, to fingering myself. He could simply fuck me, but he was saviouring having absolute control over me. And I was getting wetter with each passing second.

"I need to get close to you..."

"Then get that fine ass over here. You know what to do."

He placed his phone on the coffee table, recording himself and soon, myself. If I was acting on reason, I'd ask for him to turn off his phone. If I was acting on reason, I wouldn't be bringing another man to fuck me while my fiance was away, or spending my evening sending him nudes and masturbating to him.

My hand found his uncut black dick and stroked it with reverence, while I locked myself into a deep kiss with him. At that moment, my body had two mandates: to give pleasure to this man and to get fucked and bred. I don't why that popped up, to be bred, I was on the pill anyway. Maybe it was the purest and most ancient drive for wanting sex. Maybe it was in some porn flick or story and got seared in my brain. It didn't matter, I was his for the taking.

I kissed and licked at his neck, then down to his hard nipples, followed the lines of his abs, before descenting on my knees and getting his cock in my mouth. I measured him up with my hands, managing to stack up three hands before reaching his fat knob. That was a hand more than my fiance and my fiance was big enough. Or so I thought. I was about to find out anyway.

I was literally worshiping him, doing my best with my fingers and mouth to show him a good time. Not ashamed to admit that I even licked his ass, something I reluctantly did with other men in the past, if ever. He let me kiss and suck on the hefty testicles, taste every bit of his towering cock, before double handling it and slurping on the precum oozing head. Fuck I was going crazy for him, my pussy feeling like it was dripping, simply from sucking him.

He had to see how much I wanted him. I straddled his lap and started sliding up and down the underside of his cock, trapping it between my pussy and his abs.

We kissed again, this time his turn to explore my body. He looked hungry, sucking and biting my nipples until I yelped, marking my tits with bite marks. My pussy kept teasing him, working his dick, getting the head to push and rub against my sensitive clit.

He got hold of my asscheeks, kneading them, pulling them apart, slapping them. I could tell he was an ass man. Good, we both were getting what we needed. His hands lifted me up, trying to get me over his dick.

"Not yet baby" I moaned.

Holding his cock, I started working my pussy lips with it, barely entering me and pushing on my clit, which I was rubbing with the other hand. He understood that I was desperate to cum and he gave me room, instead of getting himself off in a quickie.

Marques kept playing with me, his rough, strong hands pulling me apart, his fingers crawling to my asshole and finding their way inside it. God, we were both so wet and I was so close.

"Fuck baby I'm going to cum for you, cum for your monster cock."

"Is that what happened yesterday?"

"Yes baby, I came watching your video..."

"Are you hungry for my cock?"

"Yea, so much."

"Are you a whore for my black cock? Huh? Show me how much you want my cock, whore."

"Oh fuck, I am cumminohhhhhh!" I cried as I finally orgasmed in the hands of a real man again.

Without further delay I slid his knob inside me then sat down hard, taking most of his cock crying once more in pain and ecstasy.

"Fuck me, breed my pussy." I begged.

With little effort he got on his feet, my legs resting over his arms, fingers digging in my plump asscheeks. He let me sink deep aNd hard on his cock and I thought I was getting impaled, then started fucking me hard and fast. No man ever did this to me and only now I realised how much it was missing from my life.

The sensation of his cock working hard and fast inside me somehow amplified the post orgasmic bliss and overwhelmed me. The flat was filled with the sound of me being fucked and screaming as I was experiencing a vaginal orgasm, my first ever. I was crying, lost for words and shaking in his hands, as he put me down on my back and started giving me the most deep and forceful fucking I ever received. My body went limp and all I could do was dig my nails in his back, as a multiple orgasm ripped through me, until he finally pumped copious streams of cum in my used pussy.

He laid on top of me for some time, his cock still pulsing, fucking me slowly until he shrunk and slid out. I tried talking but I broke into nervous laughter instead, not believing what I had just experienced.

The takeaway arrived a few minutes after. Marquis firmly prevented me from wrapping myself in a towel, or getting dressed. Maybe some power play, but he said that when around him I'd be his whore all the way, or I couldn't have him again. There was no time to debate that and I dreaded missing out on him.Long story short, the delivery man was greeted by a naked woman, with disheveled blonde hair, bite marks on her body and what was definitely cum running down her thighs.

I forced myself to smile at him, feeling utterly exposed and humiliated. It also felt incredibly arousing, the idea that I was another man's whore, with little control or responsibility. One could say that fully submitting to this powerful male absolved me from the sin of cheating. As if I couldn't be responsible for being a slut, if someone else decided for me. All I can say, he was just too good and I wanted more.

Following lunch, which was delicious, I succumbed to him once more. This time was different. First, he fucked me in our bed. Second, he went all out. I spent about half an hour, looking at myself in the mirror, on hands and knees. He started by spreading me and tasting me, but seconds after he was pounding me as hard as he could, only taking breaks here and there to tease. I was fucked and spanked mercilessly by Marquis, given no quarters. My knuckles went white, gripping and biting the bedsheets to stop me from howling. My buttocks were burning, handprints all over, shaking as he made me his bitch.

It was beyond anything I ever experienced before. In a day, he'd given me a better fuck than what I had received in decades. His thick thumb was inside my anus, pushing against his hard cock, his other hand violently yanking my head backwards by my hair.

"Scream for me, whore."