I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 07

Story Info
Jill and Ashley discover a new closeness.
12.2k words
4.89
9.2k
25

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am overwhelmed by your feedback... Thanks for all the positive comments!

If you're just joining in, I encourage you to start at the beginning for needed context... enjoy.

____________________________________________

"Wake up sleepyhead!"... Jill has her fingers wrapped inside my thigh through the cover giving me a little shake.

"Huh...what"?.... Squinting my eyes, daylight in the window, seeing Jill sitting next to me on my bed... "I sleep in on Saturday! "...

"It's almost nine Andy...We have breakfast cooking for you"... sliding her hand up my thigh, giving it a good squeeze... feeling around with her index finger to brush against my balls... "Your door was open, and I know you wanted to get some work done today".

Yawn... "Nine?... yea, I should get moving"... rubbing my eyes... What a wonderful way to wake up, the sight of Jill smiling down at me...

"I wasn't sure I should wake you, but Ashley is driving me crazy to go dress shopping as soon as stores open"... Jill slides her hand up and finds my morning piss hard through the blanket... "Oh my!... I hope you were dreaming about someone special!" .... A coy little lip bite.

"Jill, Jill... please don't... unless you want me to pee on you"... chuckling, but I'm serious at the same time.

Jill gets a good hold through the cover and moves my piss boner side to side... puckers her lips... "Ooo...how's your aim?"... and laughs it off with a wink... "Breakfast is ready in 10 or so... I'll leave you alone to get woken up"....

I roll to my side, raise up on an elbow, just to get a good glimpse of Jill's ass in her workout leggings as she walks out.

I sit myself up on the side of the bed, still half asleep, chuckling and shaking my head at Jill's witty response to my condition... pull on my PJ's and head to the bathroom to pee, comb my hair and a douse of mouthwash... that woman has a way of making me smile.

_______________________________________________________

The smell of sausage fills the air as I walk into the kitchen... "Damn, something smells good".

Ashley is dressed more to her mom's liking for shopping... a tank top that tucks into her jeans with wide shoulder straps, her back to me standing in front of the stove. She turns with a smile that brightens the kitchen... "Good morning, Andy!... Moms teaching me how to make sausage gravy... hope you don't... like, choke on it or something."... with that little teen giggle she has.

Jill, pouring me a cup, turns, all smiles, and walks toward me in her workout attire to stand beside me... "This girl needs to learn new things, right"?... I'm thinking about that pronounced mound in those leggings... if only I could have that for breakfast...

I've just sat down and both girls are waiting on me... almost smothering me with attention... The kitchen appears to be in good order other than the food preparation disarray. I assume they finished organizing last night, this morning or both, but Jill has managed to complete that task...

The oven timer goes off, Jill bends over, feet together to offer me a little rear display, pulls out a cookie sheet of biscuits... I can't really see what's going on the stove... I just sip my coffee, thinking what a wonderful pair of asses to wake up to every morning... the way they get along so well.

Jill brings me a plate of food...sausage, eggs, hash brown potatoes.... Ashley brings a second plate with open faced biscuits smothered with sausage gravy...Gezus, a second plate?

"Holy cow sweetheart... I'll gain five pounds after this"!

Ashley's top doesn't come down terribly low, but has a vertical cut down past her breasts that laces up, attempting to pull those D cups together with partial success... that deep cleavage still teasingly displayed, all held up nice and firm in a bra this morning, right there at eye level. She stands beside me with a hand on my shoulder... It seems all Ashley's tops are designed to display those full teenage breasts and cleavage.

"I cooked the sausage, gravy and scrambled the eggs, Mom made the biscuits and tatters"... Ashley informs while I'm taking in the view of her fabulous tit's, her skin is so young and soft... that deep cleavage just begging to be fucked.

I look up to see Ashley looking so proud of the breakfast she helped make just for me, grinning at my approval of her cooking... or is it that I'm taking in the view?... I wonder to myself why in the world guys her age aren't falling over themselves trying to nab this gorgeous creature.

Jill, standing to her side, still in her workout attire..." We wanted to make sure breakfast would hold you for a while, we may be gone all afternoon"... her head tilted a tad...looking for my reaction....

"I would say this should hold me till Monday"!

"Get changed Mom... I'm ready to go."

"Ok, ok... I'm going".... Jill is smiling at Ashley, shaking her head at Ashleys anxiousness...

There is a certain excitement in the air watching these two this morning...The girls were in dire straits a week ago and both had a certain lost look in their eyes...their world has done a 180 and they have made every effort to make my life better this week... and here they are... No more worrying, or being stressed out...

Something else is different too... I think Ashley may have taken notice of how I gaze at her breasts sometimes... I just can't help it!... She seems to be giving me little teasing displays on occasion since we shared the hot tub... Perhaps in appreciation?... Maybe it's my imagination?... Maybe she just likes it when I look? Whatever it is, I surely appreciate that slender teen body of hers.

____________________________________________

I head to my office to reprint my bookcase plans and cutsheet... It's been a week since I last worked on the project, and I don't want to walk all the way to the shop and not remember where I left the originals.

I grab what I need off the printer and head back upstairs to get dressed and head to work. The girls are about to leave, gathering purses, phones, light jackets... Ashley hits me with a hug as soon as I reach the top of the stairs, pressing those fabulous tits in my lower chest..." don't work too hard!"... a big smile... "Come on Mom''... then heads out the garage door.....

"You girls have fun today"... I holler at Ashley.

Jill looks fabulous as always, a snug pair of dark slacks with a black belt, black chunky heels, cream-colored long-sleeved button down blouse, similar to a men's dress shirt, tucked into her slacks, opened enough for a tease of cleavage, perfect makeup, dangly earrings, her hair sweeps over top her right eye... the epitome of a hot Mom!...

She finds my fingertips again as I walk beside her to the garage door, stops, raises up, closes her eyes and gives me a soft kiss, drops back down and just looks at me with a half-smile... "You are such a great guy Andy; I just never knew how much"... just staring into my eyes.

"Go... and have a great day with Ashley"... I break it off and head back to the kitchen for more coffee... I had too...

_______________________________________

I unlock the shop with a thermos of coffee, turn on the lights and walk over to the legged mantle I was working on last Saturday. It's already assembled, still in clamps and I start taking them off and hanging the bar clamps back on the rack. I need to sand it down to remove the glue lines, then set it aside. I'll apply moldings once I have the two bookcases built so everything cosmetically looks correct as one flowing unit.

Taking the last sips of coffee before it gets cold, looking over the bookcases cutsheet. I know I'll be at this for a while...

_______________________________________

The girls are in the midst of the 30-minute drive into the city, discussing dress styles. This will be their first decision.... then choose the accessories around that selection.

Out of the blue, "Mom, were you and Andy dating before we moved in"?

"No honey, when would I have had the time for that"?

"Yea, guess you're right".

"Why in the world would you ask me that"?

"Well...I mean... At the last minute... the week we have to move, all of a sudden you take me to Andy's house to meet him and the next day we're moving in...You two seem to like each other a lot... I mean a whole lot Mom"... grinning at Jill, watching for her reaction...

Jill is blushing, "Ashley, stop it... yes, I like Andy a lot, but not the way your implying honey... It's a long story".

"We have time now... it's weird Mom, it would be nice to know what's going on".

"There's not much to tell honey...I've known Andy since I went to work at the Realty company. He was at the office last Friday and in the midst of talking I told him we had to move and didn't know where... he asked me to come over Monday and talk about it, and here we are... Andy told you what we talked about."

"You know how you always say I can talk to you about anything, and you wouldn't get mad... you know... about boyfriends and stuff"?... Ashley has a concerned look.

"Yes honey... your dad was such an ass, and I want you to feel free to talk to me about anything, anytime... I worry about you sometimes."

"I hate dad... I have for a long time."

"Oh honey, don't say that... you can be disappointed or angry, but don't hate him... It's easy to be fooled when you're young with little experience with boys like I was... I just don't want you to end up unhappy like I've been for so long".

"I know mom... you always tell me if a guy is looking to get in your pants first thing, he is not the one and never will be. But If a guy wants to learn about you, opens the car door... you know, makes you feel special and stuff like that, he's worth investing in".

"So... Are you interested in someone?"

"I would be interested in Andy... I don't care about how old he is... all the guys my age are so immature... they spread rumors and stuff" .... Ashley is sitting back, looking out her window, her thoughts pouring out... "Andy's a great guy mom, he fits your description in every way... I really like him, and I hope you two... you know, realize how good you seem to be together".

Jill, wearing sunglasses, eyes on the road, falls silent for a minute ... "I do like Andy a lot honey... he really threw me for a loop last night" ... Jill's voice starts wavering... "I mean, asking me out, like a real date... I never saw that coming"...

Ashley leans toward her mom... "He looks at you all the time mom and tells you how pretty you look... I know you like that... I would".

Jill smiles and looks over at Ashley... "Yes, I do honey, it's nice to be noticed for a change" ... Jill winks at her behind the sunglasses... "I've seen Andy looking at you too"... a grin emerges.

Ashley blushes a bit... attempting to hold back her smile.

"You're a very pretty girl... and men are so visual, they just can't help themselves"... Jill chuckles a bit..." Does that bother you'?

"No...I mean... I kind of like it when he notices me too... Is that ok mom?"

"Of course it is...it's a natural feeling... Honey, I don't want you to feel embarrassed or be uptight about that sort of thing the way I was at your age."

Ashley looks at her ..." Mom... don't get mad... but when we were watching the movie together the other night"?

"Yes"

"I... you know... I saw what you were doing under the afghan with Andy... and it's ok and all, that's why I was asking if you two had been dating."

Jill is in stunned silence...

"Or was that part of the arrangement for us to live there"?

Jill is blushing, her face turning red, keeping her eyes on the road, saying nothing... pulls into a convenience store and parks. She pulls her sunglasses off, turns and speaks directly to Ashley.

"Ashley!... I want you to understand something... Andy has made no, I mean absolutely no demands of me to do anything, ok? ... He is not that kind of man!... Yes, I like Andy a lot, and whatever you think you witnessed was of my own doing... because I wanted to... do you understand what I'm telling you"?

Ashleys eyes are wide open... pushing herself back against the door... "Ok, Ok Mom... I get it... I didn't mean to make you mad... you said we could talk about anything."

Jill puts her head in her hand for a minute to gather herself and looks up at Ashley... "I'm so sorry honey... you're right, we should, and we can... I can see how confusing this all must be for you".

Speaking softly... "I'm eighteen mom, I understand you've been lonely... I mean it's ok to do what you want, really, it doesn't upset me, I just needed to understand what's happening, you know?

Frowning... "You're right... I've asked you to be open with me, you deserve the same... you've been my best friend through everything"...

Jill gives her a crooked little smile... "Ashley, honey... I never imagined that Andy and I might have something special when this all started... I don't know, it just feels like sparks fly when we are around each other... I really do like everything about Andy, and I just hope he feels the same way... honey, this is all happening so fast... It's been less than a week and this is all new for me too, you know?...

Ashley gets a big smile... "I'm pulling for you mom... I think Andy's the perfect guy for you!"

Jill smiles at her response and then takes on a more serious tone... "Honey... we are speaking openly here, right"?... In an innocent voice, eyebrows raised... "I'm curious about you too. "..

"About what?... I don't have any guy I'm interested in right now."

"I'm not sure how to approach this... but since your dad left, you and Elaine have gotten pretty tight.... You've had sleepovers with each other most every weekend since... you never talk about the cute boys at school anymore."

"Um... so... what are you curious about"?... Eyebrows furrowed.

"It seems like Elaine might be that special person in your life"?... Jill's eyebrows raised.

"Mom!... I can't... you think"?... a shocked look comes over Ashleys face.

Jill puts her hand on Ashley's... "Honey, it's ok if you feel that way about Elaine...she is a sweet girl... if she makes you feel loved, Mom doesn't care about anything else... I want you to be happy... If I'm off the mark, I apologize and won't mention it again" ...

Ashley stares at the floor.

"We are being honest with each other, right"? Jill pushes.

Ashley looks out her window, silent for a minute... "Lana and I really like each other mom... we like each other a lot, and... you know... sometimes we make out and... you know... other stuff too" ... Ashley looks at her mom... "She gets me mom... Lana knows how to make me feel good and I know how to make her feel good... and I've missed her this week."

Head tilted a bit; a loving mom look... "And that is perfectly fine with me, honey... I've been curious about you two for a white, just like you are about Andy and I... it's important for us to talk openly" ... Jill pauses... "Having sexual relations should always be reserved for someone special, but it doesn't have to be a certain way as long as the people involved are good with it, ya know?"

"I'm glad you understand Mom... it just happened"... with a little frown.

"Do boys not interest you anymore"?

"It's not like that mom" ... Ashley perks up a bit, a more serious tone..." Lana still likes guys and I'm attracted to guys too... and we talk about that, I just... you know, I don't know how or what I'm supposed to do".

"Aww...What do you mean, honey"?

"I feel inadequate when I'm around guys... I know what to do with Lana, but with guys?... The other girls at school, even Lana, have been doing the private stuff with guys already".

'Private stuff'?

Ashley looks away from Jill... "You know... making out and... it's embarrassing to say Mom... um... giving a guy a hand job... or even a blowjob"... She looks up at her mom...''You won't get pregnant, and Lana says it's really exciting to do... and that guys really like it a lot!"

Jill has a mother's sadness on her face, "Oh honey... you are such a pretty girl... when the right guy comes around, you'll be surprised how naturally it will come to you" ... She pulls Ashleys chin to look at her... "Even your mom is still learning new things about guys and what they like too, and it IS exciting... don't be in a rush, it will happen, and nature will take over when you least expect it".

"I thought it would be harder to talk to you about sex and stuff... but you surprised me Mom, you're so easy going about it... you make me feel like I can now".

"You know... Your mom didn't have a very good sex life with your dad... so we are kind of in the same boat in a way... I'm not always sure of myself... or if I'm doing the right things with Andy either."

Ashley is looking at her mom in a different way now... understanding things from her perspective she hadn't considered before now,

"I know the past few months I've been so preoccupied and I'm so sorry for that...but we both have our cards out on the table now, no secrets... and I don't know about you, but I feel better with it off my chest."

"It does feel really good to not keep secrets from you anymore... I didn't know how you might react... I love you Mom, you're the best, you really are."

...Jill puts up a big smile... "I love you more than you can know... you mean everything to me Ashley, and I would do anything for you to be happy... and know that you can tell me or ask me anything, ok"?

Ashley takes on a pleading look... "Andy said he didn't care if Lana spent the night tonight, but it was up to you... is it still ok, you know, for us to have sleepovers?"

"Hmm, I would say it's more than ok, wouldn't you"? Jill gives her a wink, puts her sunglasses back on and turns to start the car... "Are we good then?... Ready to help your mom shop for the big date now"?

Big smile... "Yea Mom... let's do it'!

____________________________________

A couple hours have passed. I have all my sheet goods cut to size, dado cuts made for assembly and grooves cut to install the adjustable shelf standards once they have been painted. There are 4 pieces, two on each side of the fireplace. A deeper unit at the bottom with doors and an upper unit with open shelving to be eight feet tall total. I think the taller height will give a more symmetrical look in a room with ten-foot ceilings.

I decided to take a break, walking back to the house to get a little sunshine in this warm weather and grab a soda before starting to assemble the cases. I've had the table saw running all morning and check for any texts I may have missed... there are three, one I don't recognize the number, 30 minutes old, and open it first.

It's a picture of Jill in a long evening dress, standing in front of a three-angle mirror, a hand pushing her hair up from the back, looking at herself... It's from a bit of a distance, she probably doesn't know the photo is being taken. The text reads... "Mom is going to be so pretty!"

The text has to be from Ashley, so I saved her number to my phone and replied "I'm depending on you to make it happen"... She immediately replies with a smiley face and thumbs up icons.

I get to the house, pop the top to my soda, sit on a bar stool and just stare at the photo of Jill... then flip to the photo of Jill and the pot roast... a little chuckle... then back to the evening gown photo... I'm savoring it and so glad Ashley sent it...

...but I'm concerned at how reluctant Jill was last night to go shopping on my dime, even though I insisted. She was excited about the idea of a dress up date ...I know how much she likes clothes; she always makes sure she looks nice... and Jill knows I can afford to be a bit lavish on her if I want... I'm not sure if it's the money she worries about or maybe I put too much pressure on her... Elegant... That's a pretty tall order in hindsight.