I Survived - The Wife Pays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny's hand was massaging her pussy. I couldn't help noticing the bulge in his pants. How could I have made such a stupid mistake. He didn't let up on her pussy when he turned to his two stooges and told them to slip her panties off. I thought they would kill each other reaching for her.

"Take'm down slow," Danny commanded which tore a long "no---", from Laurie. The one to reach her first took hold of her panties and pulled them to her ankles. He lifted her feet, one at a time, to free them, along with the dress. On the way up, I saw him plant a kiss on her ass. "Oh man, oh man," he said.

"Oh Robert, they're undressing me, please do something, I'm so ashamed."

Laurie stood there with only a bra on. Removing her panties gave Danny a little more maneuvering room. "Spread your legs a little sweet heart," he said while using his foot to push her feet apart. Laurie was weeping silently as she moved them apart about 12 inches. Danny got into it and started finger fucking her. His hands seemed to go crazy, he ran them between her leg and grabbed her ass. Slipping his finger between her cheeks, I could tell, he was exploring her beautiful ass, and, most likely had fingered her asshole. If the expression on Laurie's face was any indication, he must have penetrated both.

"This can't be happening, no, I can't do this, don't do this to me," cried Laurie, "No! take your fingers out of me."

Laurie couldn't stop crying, When Danny inserted his finger in her asshole, her eyes went wide in shock as she said, "No not that, take your finger out of my rectum, do you hear? I feel so dirty. Oh, Robert tell them to stop."

"Will you shut up, this is happening bitch, you're mine for now," Danny shouted.

I broke loose and charged Danny, I caught him by surprise and we both fell into the kitchen. I started pounding on him, I wanted to kill him. "You fucking bastard, you don't touch a woman like her, you piece of shit." That's when I was hit hard from behind and blacked out.

I wasn't out long, I could see Danny by the sink putting a wet towel on his face. One of his guys was standing next to me as I got up and I could see he had a semi in his hand. Danny, talking into the sink said, "wow, didn't think you had it in you." Turning to me he said, "Just know this, you try that again and my boy here will blow your 'woman's' head off. Do you understand me mister Robert?"

"Answer me fuck head, do you understand me." He was facing me now and I could see I did some damage, his mouth was bloody, his eye was going to shine and there was a large mark on his cheek. "Yes, I understand," I said softly.

"Get the duct tape, I don't want to deal with him," Danny ordered.

One of his guys went out to their car, came back and secured me to the chair. I couldn't move. While this was going on, Laurie was just silently standing there. I could see the guy holding her, he was feeling her ass on the sly. Laurie didn't react, she knew she was not getting out to this situation. I only hoped we would survive it.

Danny turned to Laurie, "Don't be too proud of your Robert here, he only made it harder for you."

Danny went behind Laurie and reached for her bra. "Let's free those beautiful tits," he said. He proceeded to unfasten the bra and let it fall to the floor. He reached around with his hand and cupped both her breasts. Massaging them, "Oh, honey, what tits."

One of his men piped up, "Danny, when do we get a chance at her, it's hard standing here with her naked, I want a piece of that ass."

Ignoring them, Danny took hold of Laurie's arm.

The kitchen light wasn't on, Danny turned it on. We have a very bright LED strip light, so the kitchen was brightly lit. Danny guided Laurie to the center of the kitchen and left her standing there. He and his gang pulled the chairs out from the kitchen table and sat down in a semi-circle around her. I was on the fourth chair, by the table.

Danny looked at his crew and then at Laurie, "I want you to dance for us and I want it to be sexy as hell, you better do a good job." One of his guys pulled out his cell phone, pushing around on the screen, when suddenly, a very erotic song filled the kitchen.

"I don't know how to do this, please," pleaded Laurie.

Danny started laughing, "darling, all you have to do is wiggle that ass to the music, let's go, start dancing."

Laurie is standing naked in the middle of our kitchen, the bright white light highlighting everything. She looked down at the floor with her hands over her crotch. Slowly she started to move her hips in time with the music, but, apparently, not swaying enough. Danny got up from his chair and grabbed hold of her hips. Laurie jerked at his touch and shrugged to get his hands off her. She gave him a disdainful look but increased her swaying.

All three guys started cat calling and whistling. Laurie's face was blank as she danced in a circle, turning and swaying with the music. "Come on, you can do better then that," one of the guys shouted.

Laurie raised her hands over her head and started to belly dance. A few years back, she had taken some lessons for my benefit, it drove me crazy. Now I could see that it was driving these three bastards crazy. They kept shouting her on.

"Come over here, come over here baby and take our picture with that asshole," One of them yelled out.

Danny joined in, "Yea bitch, get over here and stick that ass in our face." When Laurie stopped dancing, shocked by the request, Danny threatened, "get over here, now. Don't stop dancing, move."

Laurie started dancing her way to where the three of them were seated.

"Damn you fucking bastards, stop doing this," I yelled even though it was a risk.

When Laurie passed me, she looked at me and said, "Robert, shut up."

"Yea, Bobby, shut up," one of the guys taunted me.

The other one chimed in, "Hey Bobby, she wants to dance for us, don't you baby. Keep that ass moving in our direction, fuck yea."

Laurie reached the three and turned so her ass was facing them. The two guys reached out and started feeling her up. Danny just let it go down and watched. Laurie was swaying her ass, which delighted the group.

Danny finally spoke up, "get that ass closer, take our picture bitch. You know, bend it over and spread them. We want to see that asshole up close, just like Bobby boy did."

Laurie seemed in a trance, without any emotion, she backed up until she was only three feet away from where they sat. She slowly bent over and, keeping in time with the music, reached back and spread her ass opened. "Kiss that, Billy," one of the guys said (so one of them is named Billy).

Laurie held her pose and kept swaying with the music. The other lackey started to move in on her, I guess to kiss her asshole, but Danny intervened.

"Back the fuck up, you know my rules," Danny said.

"Sorry Dan," the potential kisser said.

Danny was transfixed on Laurie's asshole, she kept up the show without pulling away. Oh man this wasn't good.

"Hey Bobby, is this how you felt when Chasity offered up her ass?" Danny looked over at me, "I understand the need bro."

Like in slow motion, I watched as Danny raised hand, stuck his middle finger out and showed it to me, "fuck you," he said.

Looking back at Laurie's ass he said, "slow down the swaying babe." When Laurie slow down enough, I watched him take his finger and go for her ass.

"Just think, Bobby, if you could have done this." I watch as he tickled Laurie's asshole for a few seconds, before sticking his middle finger completely in her hole. I was beside myself, but I knew we were in danger, say nothing. Bobby started finger fucking her and Laurie was trying her best to ignore it. She was still slowly swaying, bent over and spread apart.

"Oh, fuck this," Danny said as he got up. He held her around the waste and started finger fucking her in earnest. Being held like that, Laurie couldn't keep dancing. He held her like a rag doll and was pounding her asshole with his finger. Laurie still held her cheeks apart.

Danny turned Laurie around to face the table and bent her over it. "Hold her there, he told Billy. Billy was only to happy to oblige as his free hand was digging into her pussy. Laurie flinched at him grabbing at her crotch but didn't make a sound. Danny was frantically opening cabinets. I couldn't figure it out until I saw him come back to the table with a bottle of olive oil. Laurie hadn't seen the bottle and only knew what was next when she felt the oil stream down between her ass cheeks.

Laurie reacted to the oil and said, "Robert didn't do this to Chasity, did he, where do you get off."

"Listen babe, if Chasity would have said yes, his cock would have been up there to his balls."

Laurie didn't answer immediately but in resignation said, "If you're going to fuck my ass, at least let my anus get use to your cock, please do it slow."

"You never been fucked in the ass?" Danny seemed surprised.

"Yes, I've had anal sex," was all Laurie replied.

Danny had dropped his pants, put some oil on his 6-inch cock and approach Laurie. He took hold of his cock and rubbed around Laurie's asshole. He slid his cock up and down between her ass cheeks. After a short while of teasing her, he centered his cock on her asshole and slowly began pushing, it went in smoothly. I saw his stomach up again Laurie's ass and knew he was buried in her.

"Oh baby, you are tight, tight, I'm in heaven, man, fuck me what an ass," Danny kept chanting.

Laurie didn't show any emotion. She lay on the table with her head to the side. She was looking right at me. I saw her eyes go wide when he pushed his shaft up her ass, but she soon relaxed, I watch her head bobbing with every thrust Danny made. He was fucking my wife's ass.

Maybe it was the dancing, or the asshole show, I don't know, but he wasn't holding out. He was fucking her for no more than 5 minutes, when I could tell he was getting there. His moaning and expletives kept getting louder. Danny's head flew back, "Oh man, I'm fucking her ass, she gave up her ass, I'm cuming bitch, filling you up, take it bitch, take it." With that he slammed against her so hard the table crashed up again the wall. Laurie moaned at his wailing and didn't move until he emptied out.

Danny had collapsed on Laurie, staying like that for a few minutes. He finally stood up looking pale. Grabbing her ass, he said, "Thanks, babe, thanks, what a fuck." He pulled his pants up while Laurie remain bent over the table. He straightened himself up and said, "We should get the hell out of here."

"Fuck no," shouted Billy, "I know you're the boss, I know it's your show, but how can you leave us like this,"

The other guy joined in, "We've had raging dicks for the last two hours. You got to consider us boss."

I spoke up, "Danny, you went much further then I did, you're being unfair. Leave us alone and go."

"You shut up, I'll decided what to do." He slapped Laurie on the ass which caused her to let out a short yelp. "Sorry Bobby, but you can understand, can't leave these boys with blue balls, now can we?"

Danny grabbed my hair and lifted my face to his. He held the pistol under my chin and said, "We can't leave them strung out, can we Bobby?" Answer me damn it."

I whispered softly, "No, I guess we can't leave them feeling that way."

He turned to the two and said, "Ok, get off, but don't hurt her, keep it sane."

You would have thought you threw raw meat into the lion's den. Both guys dropped Their pants. One of them, Billy, had an impressive cock, at least 8 inches. I knew it was going in my wife's ass.

Both approached the table. Billy took his finger and stuck it in Laurie's asshole. "Damn nice chute here," he said getting ready to ram his cock up her ass. The other guy looked at Billy and said, "No dice man, I want some of that cunt."

Billy said, "Yea, I hear you."

They turned Laurie over and pushed her back against the table. Her legs were dangling, as they pulled her ass just over the edge.

"You're going to let them, boss," Laurie said sarcastically. I think she was trying to play on Danny's ego, he should be the only one fucking her.

"Shut up Cunt, you're enjoying yourself, you love this fucking."

I was looking at Danny and turned just in time to see Billy push his face into Laurie's pussy. He was shaking his head back and forth like crazy making some ridiculous blubbering sound. The other guy was watching and pulling on his cock. "Come on Billy, let me suck some of that juice."

Like two fucking monkeys, the were pushing each other trying to get their face in Laurie's pussy. They kept pulling her legs apart until she couldn't go further.

"Stop it, that hurts, let go of my legs." Laurie cried.

"Cool it boys or it's over," Said Danny.

This calmed them down, I saw the one guy grab Laurie's tits, squeezing them a little to hard, but Laurie didn't say a word. The one guy, distracted with her tits, left Billy to fill her vagina with his eight inches. He started right in fucking her like some barn yard animal. She was really bouncing on the table, reached her hands up over her head, she pressed them against the wall to counter each thrust.

Billy was nuts, I never heard of a guy yelling like that when fucking. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," he screamed. Once and awhile he looked down at Laurie and their eye met. "You're one good looker, I'm fucking you babe, I'm fucking this looker."

Like Danny, Billy was primed and was soon ready to cum. He leaned forward, looked at Laurie and said, "I'm cuming in you, I'm fucking cumming in you." Then he exploded, lifting her ass a foot off the table, good thing Laurie had braced against the wall.

"Oh, what a fuck, man," Billy said as he back away and grabbed his pants.

That left Laurie's legs open for the other guy to move in. He put his dick against her pussy and said, "Take this bitch," and rammed his cock into her. Same frantic shouting, same urgent thrusts, pushed Laurie against the table. As he fucked her, he was grabbing her tits," Nice tits, man nice tits, you got a real beautiful wife here Bobby boy." He briefly looked at me, "and I'm grabbing her tits and fucking her, my cock is deep in your fucking wife."

He wasn't going to last long either. He arched his back and kept grinding his cock against Laurie's pussy. "Fuck me I'm cuming, I'm cuming in this beautiful cunt. I going to seed your woman, Bobby boy."

He recovered quickly, pulling out and picked up his pants.

"Are you guys ok now," Danny chuckled.

"Yeah boss, yeah," they both said in unison.

Danny came over to me and Laurie. He put his hand over her pussy and his other on my shoulder.

"This was fun, you remember it." Looking at Laurie he said, "You're a beautiful lady and a great fuck."

Laurie looked at him with a blank, unreadable stare. She made no effort to cover herself up or move. She just lay there, still spread eagle waiting for what came next. We both were, would we survive this?

Danny took the semi out of his belt and held it for us to see.

"You got what you wanted, please go," I said.

"Listen Bobby," pointing the gun at Laurie, "you should be very thankful for this lovely lady here. She saved you a lot of hurt. It could have been you bent over the table for starters."

"I know, I know." I just wanted them to go.

"Don't come after us, remember someone is always available to get even. We are going to leave and never think about you again. Stay out of my turf, understand?"

"I understand, I do, just go, forget about us."

Danny covered Laurie's pussy again, "I'll forget you, but I won't forget her, I'll always cherish the memory of fucking her up the ass." he stopped and looked at Laurie, still laying on the table with her legs spread and hanging over the edge, "I hope you won't miss me, darling. You look so good I could fuck that pussy, I'd better leave."

Laughing, Danny freed me from the tape, turning to the other two, said, "let's get out of here."

When I heard the car start up and leave, I relaxed. Quickly though, my relaxed state turned to fury. My mind started going crazy. "I'm calling the cops, I going to find a hitman and kill all three of them, damn them."

"Forget it, Robert," I heard Laurie say. She had not moved. "They had their way, I paid your debt, fucking forget it."

I went to help her up, but she just said, "I can do it myself."

I knew it was going to take time to heal, if it would heal. I also knew that I couldn't win this. They were connected with the under belly of LA, I wasn't. No matter what I did, it would always come back to us. It frustrated me to think they would get away with what they had done to Laurie, but that was something we both would have to endure. I just hoped the experience would fade and Laurie could get back to her old self.

Laurie got off the table and started for the hall way. I followed her, "Laurie, I'm so sorry, I'll never get into a situation like that again. It was just that ...," Laure cut me off, "Robert, I don't want to talk about it now."

I followed her into the bathroom. She opened her draw and took out a douche, then she opened the cabinet and reach for a Fleet's enema. "Robert, please get out so I can wash this day away."

I looked at her and said, "I understand." I closed the door to wait as Laurie made herself clean.

It took several days before we could talk about it. Laurie graciously understood how it happened, that night in LA, and told me to forget it, "let's move on." It was several weeks though before I could touch her.

The first time I touched her, Laurie shivered, and I was afraid the memory of that night would vividly return. I tried to slow down but was feverish when I lifted her nightgown up. Her perfect pussy and beautiful tits were there in front of me. It was me who suddenly remembered how she was ravished. Instead of stopping me, it seemed to fire me up, go figure.

We never heard from them again and after some months, the fear faded. We slowly returned to normal, as normal as we could be. Our love making is different, I think that, while we're fucking, she thinks about that day and being bent over the table.

Anyway, thinking about it, what's important is that, 'we survived'.

12