I.T. Support Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved both her legs to one side of his body and began to fondle her breasts. First lightly pinching her nipples and then groping both with his hands and moving them around in a circular motion.

"Your tits are amazing," he stated, as he began to push them together making her cleavage even more appealing.

He wished he could slide his cock in between them. He took a firm grip of her thighs again and lifted her a little off the table and began to powerfully thrust into her again and again.

"Ah, ah, yes, yes fuck me like that" she yelled.

He could feel her pussy cleaning onto his cock, the squelching noises echoed throughout the room as his cock was drenched with her juices.

He pushed and pushed himself into her, gripping both legs in between his body. Maria began to breathe more rapidly now, he knew she was close.

"Ai, si, si , papi," she yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, take it," he grunted.

"Ai, ai!" oh dios mio!" she yelled.

He thrust into her more deeper than before now as she gripped his arms and clenched her teeth, her whole body began to shake as she let out an almighty howl.

"Aahh, ooohhh, yes yes, Im cumming!" she yelled as she squeezed his arms with both hands.

John continued his pace as Maria suddenly went silent as her pussy clenched down on his cock as she orgasmed. Her brown eyes rolled back and her grip on his arms weakened as she took a couple deep breaths and then exhaled.

John slowed down and took out his manhood from her and tapped it on her pussy. Maria opened her eyes and grinned at him.

"I haven't felt that in a very long time," she stated.

John nodded and smiled.

"Glad I could help" he joked. They both laughed as she slowly got up from the table. Her dress completely exposing her breasts, the bra was basically not holding anything up.

She stood up and gave John a deep kiss while stroking his cock with her left hand.

"You think we are done here John?" she asked with a sultry voice.

Maria kissed him again this time more passionately then before. John was astounded at the energy that Maria had.

"I think I'm ready for you to prove to me that you will help me" she said.

John smiled as Maria slowly turned around, half dancing and looking back at John with a sexually charged but playful look.

"La, La, la , la," she softly sang as she turned around and began to lift her dress up from above her peachy ass.

She pushed her ass onto him briefly as she lifted her dress up exposing her delicious perfectly rounded ass to John.

Her black G-string was prominent, and John had an amazing view of her as she slowly bent over the table arching her back accentuating her amazing hour glass figure.

She had some spots of cellulite on her ass which John liked. He placed his hand out and caressed her right cheek like he was feeling the fur of a rug.

She kept her feet on the ground as she bent over the table looking back at John, watching him in awe of such a sight.

Her legs seemed to go on forever as John stared at the site of her bent over the table. The g string and bare ass was turning him on as he moved forward with his erection. He began to worry that he may not go the distance once he entered her from behind.

The view of her ass from behind her was getting his heart palpitating.

"You want me to put it in your ass Maria?" he asked.

"No papi, we don't have time now, save it for next time si," she replied.

John nodded as he gripped both her cheeks with his hands and began to massage them. He took his finger and moved the g string over to one side as he took his cock in the other hand and felt for her pussy.

His head felt the wet juices dripping from her, the heat radiating from her pussy was warm and wet as he slowly pushed himself in with ease.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby," she whispered.

John began to slowly thrust in and out of her as the table began to make more noise than before. Her ass began to ripple back and forward from his movements as he quicker his pace and ploughed into her.

"Ah, yes, keep going baby, faster," she whispered in a haste.

"You got it mama sita," he joked as they both laughed.

Marias laughter turned to moans as he began to pound harder into her, her long hair bouncing on her back like a drum. He gripped her hips and began to push his cock deeper into her, the noises from the table being unstable and slapping noises echoed in the small office.

Her flesh began to ripple as he thrusted in and out of her. He looked down at his cock disappearing and appearing into her pussy.

"Si, Si, Fuck meee!" she yelled.

He gripped cheeks again and squeezed as he continued.

"Spank me papi, please," she begged, looking back at him as she gripped the other side of the table.

"Alright bitch, you wanna get spanked? He asked as he thrusted more violently into her.

"Si, si, spank me," she yelled.

"This is for making me do all your work" he joked as he lifted his hand and let it down with an almighty slap on her right cheek.

"Oh, yes, yes, tell me I've been bad papi," she screamed.

He spanked her again and continued to pounder her pussy to the delight of her screams.

The G-string was tickling his cock as he entered her back and forth, in and out. Her ass continued to ripple as he spanked it slapped it again then gripped both cheeks and shortened his thrusts and quickened his pace.

He leant back and pulled her hips towards him and pumped his cock quickly into her pussy and let go of her ass. His pounding was making Maria moan louder with pleasure now, John view was amazing. Her peachy ass rippling with every thrust, harder and harder, her blue dress shrivelled up to her waist was slowly creeping down.

John could now feel the fabric tickle his pubic area. There was something about having sex with clothes on that turned him on.

He lifted her dress up to see her ass clearly again and gripped her hips tightly as he pushed her onto him steadily.

"Oh, fuck yeah, you like that bitch," he whispered to her.

Maria turned her head mouth open with pleasure nodding as she replied

"Ai, ai, si , si, give it to me," she cried.

He continued to fuck her, but he knew that he was about to lose control very soon. The sight of her ass, her body, her sounds were taking its toll on him. He knew he was getting closer to the edge.

He slapped her ass again as she yelled with pleasure then begin to rapidly penetrate her.

"Ah, ah, yes," she screamed.

John began to pant heavily as he looked at his cock going in and out of her. It was inevitable now, he knew he was going to cum, but where would he thought to himself.

"I'm gonna fucking cum Maria" he said in a hastily tone.

"Oh baby, cum on my ass," she begged.

He began to breathe heavily and he got to the edge, pounding and pounding, this was it he was going to erupt.

"Oh fuck me!" he yelled

As he pulled out his cock and ejaculated on her luscious ass cheeks. He pumped his hand up and down his cock two or three times as his seed sprayed onto her.

"Yes baby, cum on me," she begged as she reached back took a finger of his seed and tasted it.

"Fuck, oh my god," he said with a tired tone.

He pulled back from her and took a tissue from a nearby tissue box and wiped the end of his cock.

"Can I have one baby," she asked.

He obliged and handed her a few tissues. Maria wiped the cum off her ass as she stood got her balance and stood up next to him. Wiping her ass and slowly pulling her dress down.

Her breasts were still out for him to see. John smiled as he stared at them, wondering when he would see them next.

"That was so good John," she leant over and kissed him deeply.

"Maria, that was the best fuck, I have ever had," he stated.

She smiled and pulled up her dress and bra covering her breasts.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it my darling," she smiled.

Maria stood and rearranged her dress and top whilst John watched in awe.

"So, I guess I have to fix those files for you now," he joked.

Maria smiled and moved towards him for a kiss.

"Yes my darling, you have to help me now," she laughed as she kissed him.

John did up his belt and put his shoes on as he nodded.

"I'm sure we can work out an arrangement Maria if you are up for it," he asked in a flirtatious way.

Maria nodded, put her finger to her mouth and smiled.

"Well, you are the IT support at the company, and I'm not good with computers, who knows!" she whispered.

John smiled and sat down by the computer at Marias desk.

"Ok, lets fix this problem of yours," he stated.

Maria moved behind John and began massaging his shoulders.

"At least I know who to call now," she whispered in his ear as he continued working on the computer.

John looked back at her and winked. He knew this wouldn't be the only time they would meet. He just couldn't believe his luck, the smoking hot Colombian PA to the boss had just sucked his dick and fucked his brains out. He wondered what was in store for him the next time her computer wrecked.

12