I Tell Mum I am Now a Nudist Pt. 01

Story Info
I return home and break the news to mum that i enjoy nudism.
4.7k words
4.73
33.8k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
743 Followers

I had two options really; tell mum about it or simply not even mention it.

Since I had been away at university, I had developed a love of nudism.

I had moved into a share house with another guy and two females.

The house was fantastic. It wasn't very modern, a bit run down to be honest, but it had a pool and a large backyard. Because of its dilapidated state, the rent was affordable for four struggling uni students and the bonus was that it was party central for our wide circle of friends. The pool was the centrepiece of the frivolities and mixed with liberal amounts of alcohol, inhibitions were caste aside and nudity became the norm.

My introduction to life away from home could not have been any better. Surprisingly, the four of us were good students and we were able to successfully mix leisure time with our studies.

So, the first year had ended and I was anxious to head home and spend some time with my mum. I knew it had been hard on her, with her only son being away at university and she was alone at home, with dad having passed away 2 years ago.

"Mum, how are you going?" I inquired cheerily when I phoned her on Sunday night.

"Greg, darling, I'm just fine thanks and how are you going?" mum asked.

"Never better mum, I'm looking forward to coming down on Tuesday, is everything still set?"

"Sure is, your room is ready, didn't have to do much, it has been as it was when you left for uni, just opened the windows and let some fresh air in." mum said.

"That's great mum, I've really missed you, can't wait to catch up. I've got plenty to tell you about life up here." I enthused.

"I bet you have," mum replied, "I can't wait to hear all about it."

"For sure, well mum won't chat much as I'll see you in a couple of days. I should get there about mid afternoon," I advised her.

"OK, honey, I'll see you then; I'll have a cold beer waiting for you. Byeeee," mum replied chirpily as she ended the call.

I really had missed mum and I was a little concerned about her. She had not been in a relationship with any anyone since dad passed away. She could have had any man she wanted as she was in the prime of her life, still only 44 years old and a fantastic figure as she went to the gym daily. And she is both smart and funny. She would be an absolute catch, but she didn't seem to be interested in starting a new romance.

Tuesday dawned a bright sunny morning and I was anxious to get underway. It was going to get hot and the trip home was going to be a bit uncomfortable as the air conditioning in my clapped out Toyota wasn't working too well. This wasn't so much a problem driving around town at uni, but a six hour trip on a hot day didn't hold much appeal. I hope mum remembered to have some cold beer ready as she promised.

The trip passed uneventfully and before I knew it, I was approaching the familiar sights of my home town. Nothing had changed in 12 months, but it seemed that I was some sort of foreigner or tourist, a small tinge of guilt perhaps for having deserted the place of my upbringing.

A few turns off the highway and I was parking outside the family home.

I only had one bag, as I tend to travel light. I made my way to the front door. I had my own key, so I let myself in, but called out to mum, "I'm here!"

Mum came racing up the hallway and met me at the door. She threw her arms around me and gave me the biggest of hugs.

"Oh, Greg darling, it is so good to see you and hold you in my arms. I have missed you so much," mum declared excitedly.

"Oh me too mum, I have missed you too," I replied honestly.

Mum looked absolutely fantastic. We had Facetimed often but seeing her in the flesh reinforced her true beauty. She was dressed in a light cotton sundress, very appropriate for such a hot day. It had spaghetti straps and pretty obviously, she was not wearing a bra. That was not unusual, mum did not have big breasts and she often went braless, stating that she hated them anyway.

"How was the trip, you must be exhausted, it was so hot," mum bubbled, "why don't you go have a nice shower and we will have a beer and you can tell me all about everything."

"Good idea mum, I can really do with a shower, won't be long," I replied and made my way to my room. The house only had the one bathroom, which was all we needed as a small family.

The cool water was invigorating and I felt so much better. I dried off then decided what to put on. I had decided that I was going to tell mum about our nudist lifestyle at uni, but would wait for the right moment.

I thought it might be appropriate to head down in just a pair of shorts. It was hot after all and when I lived at home I would often laze around in the comfort of minimal clothing. No need for underwear either I thought. Also, I was pretty proud of my new physique as I went to the campus gym most days and had bulked up a fair bit over the last year.

I strolled out into the living room and mum was sitting on the lounge with two beers ready for us.

A smile lit up her face when she saw me.

""Oh Greg, you have certainly grown into a fine young man. You must have worked out a lot, you look fantastic," mum declared.

I felt chuffed that mum had noticed, maybe a bit too enthusiastically, but still clearly my workouts had had an effect.

I sat down next to mum, and we chinked out beer bottles. "Cheers!" we said in unison.

The next hours passed quickly as we chatted about what had happened in our lives over the last year. There was a lot to process and about four beers later, it was time for a bit of dinner.

"I just prepared a salad Greg, some ham and chicken. It is too hot to cook anything, I hope that's OK,' mum said apprehensively.

"Perfect, mum. Just what I feel like." I replied.

As mum got the food ready, I went to the fridge and got out a bottle of white wine. I was feeling a bit lightheaded from the beers, but a wine with the meal is nice.

We ate and chatted, there was so much to catch up on. The sun was setting but it was still warm.

With dinner finished, we decided to sit outside in the shade of the patio as there was a slight cooling breeze blowing. I filled up our glasses. It was serene sitting there; the birds were chirping and a beautiful orange glow covered the distant hills as the sun slowly set. We sat silently, savouring the moment.

"I'm just going up for a shower, Greg; won't be long," mum said, getting up.

I watched her as she walked away from me. She could have been one of my room mates from university as she had the body of a teenager. Her legs were long and tanned and I had to stop myself from thinking lustful thoughts about my own mother.

Ten minutes later mum returned.

She was dressed ready for bed. She was wearing a somewhat flimsy negligee, bordering on see through and definitely short, barely covering her bottom, but revealing that she did in fact have on g string panties. Unsurprisingly, she was not wearing a bra. I was not completely surprised, as mum did have a casual attitude to clothing and prior to going to university, I had seen mum similar dressed for bed. However, it was at this moment that I wished I had put on underpants.

Mum sat opposite me and tucked her feet up underneath her. I crossed my legs.

"So Greg, you haven't told me much about your accommodation. I recall you said it was a bit rundown. What are your flatmates like?" mum asked.

"We love the "Palace" mum. That's what we call it, ironically, as it is anything but. Still we love it there, we have made it very homely and its great for parties, it has a pool," I explained.

"A pool, how nice on these hot days," mum replied.

I saw my opportunity to reveal to mum that we have a no costume policy in the pool.

"Oh yes, we are in it all the time. Swimming around with a beer or floating on a mat. It's the best. It's very private you know, no nosey neighbours," I added.

"Is it now?" said mum with a knowing inflection in her voice.

Time to dive in, figuratively speaking.

"Yes mum, we decided that there is no need to wear swimming costumes, I mean what is the point, we are adults and it is so freeing swimming around without costumes clinging to you," I explained confidently.

"I see," said mum "well I guess that makes sense, but all four of you, the girls too?" mum quizzed.

"Yep, all four of us and lots more when we have a party, got to love student life," I joked, trying to lighten the situation.

"Indeed, I seem to recall my student days, but I don't remember unbridled nudity," mum replied with a laugh. "Still, good for you, you are young and carefree, I hope those girls are on the pill."

Now I did blush. I did not divulge any sexual liaisons with our female flatmates. Mothers' intuition? I guess it is to be expected. The girls are free to make their own choices about their own sex lives.

"Ha ha mum, you aren't about to become a grandmother any time soon," I sheepishly replied.

"I would hope not, I'm way too young for that," mum answered somewhat indignantly.

I was busting to go to the toilet, but all this talk of sex had me somewhat aroused. There was nothing to do but grit my teeth and go and hope that mum did not notice my excitement. I stood up, hesitated for a second. Mum's eyes went straight to my crotch. She raised her eyebrows but did not say a word. Trying to remain cool about it all, I casually strolled off to the bathroom.

When I got back, mum had finished her wine.

"Well Greg, you must be very tired after your big day. I'm hitting the sack. Tomorrow is going to be another hot one, what say we hit the beach? You know that I have taken the rest of the week off work," mum said.

"Yes, I knew you had, that sounds great, I have missed the beach since being at uni, "I replied.

"OK darling, I will see you in the morning," said mum getting to her feet. She moved to me and gave me a kiss on my lips. Leaning over, I could see down her negligee and was afforded a lovely view of her perky breasts.

Luckily, mum went straight to bed, because my cock had now grown to a full on erection. I made my way to my room and whipped off my shorts. I lay on the bed and took a firm hold of my engorged penis and stroked it firmly. Shamelessly, I was thinking of my mother as I rubbed my cock, imagining that it was her who was fondling me. I soon came with a shuddering climax, a long hot stream of cum exploded onto my chest. I sat there, my chest heaving my only thought was the sight of my scantily clad mother and her gorgeous breasts.

I awoke to the sun streaming through my bedroom window. I looked at my phone. It was just after 9 o'clock. I had slept in. I could hear mum pottering around the kitchen. I had morning wood, but I knew that it would go away as soon as I had gone to the toilet.

I slipped on my shorts, made my way to the bathroom, had a piss and washed my hands as my erection slowly subsided, then headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning honey, how did you sleep?" asked mum.

"Like a log, I don't normally sleep in til 9," I replied.

Mum was still in her nightie from last night. With the sun behind her, it became virtually transparent, and I could see the entirety of her magnificent body.

"I hope you still love WeetBix and I'm making a coffee, do you want one" mum asked.

"Yes and yes," I answered, loving that mum remembered my favourite breakfast food.

I watched intently as mum made the coffee, enjoying the sight before me. A slight sense of guilt was offset by the belief that mum was definitely teasing me. I enjoyed the titillating sexual byplay.

"I thought that we would go to Bungan Beach today. What do you think?" mum suggested.

"Fine by me," I answered.

Bungan Beach was one of the smaller local beaches. It was a favourite for us as a family when I was younger. It was just that little bit inaccessible which meant that it was never crowded and being midweek, it was certain to be pretty quiet today.

We finished breakfast and went to change. I had only brought a pair of Speedos with me as somehow my board shorts had disappeared. A pair of shorts and a T shirt completed my outfit so I went down to the kitchen and packed the cooler with some fruit and drinks for the day. Mum wasn't far behind me. She had thrown a light sundress over her bikini and we were set to go. We piled into mum's car, grateful for the air conditioning as the day was indeed hotting up. In half an hour, we were in the car park and walking the track to the beach.

The track entered the beach at the southern end, so we turned left and made our way along the hot sand. As expected, there were few there; we passed one couple, then a single guy, another couple and a single female, possibly about mum's age. We walked a further fifty metres and claimed our spot.

"I'm going straight in," said mum and deftly pulled her dress over her head.

I was taken by surprise by what I saw. Mum's bikini was more than skimpy. I instantly recognised the makers moniker on her panties, WW. It stood for Wicked Weasel and was a well know brand of the tiniest swimwear on the market. Her panties were a g string, the patch at the front struggled to hide her vagina. The bra component was miniscule, barely covering her nipples. I hoped that mum didn't see my jaw drop, if she did she ignored it as she ambled seductively to the water's edge.

I removed my shorts and headed after her.

The water was delightful, and the surf was small so we could safely swim out a good distance from the shore. Both mum and I are strong swimmers. We frolicked in the lifting swell, splashing each other like little children. Mum swam up to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Oh Greg, it is so nice having you home. I really missed you. It has been hard some days being all by myself," mum confessed.

"I know mum, and I have missed you too, It's great being home," I replied honestly.

We swam and ducked under the small waves until we decided to walk back to our towels, mum took my hand as we walked up the beach. I was feeling very close to her at that moment.

We lay down on our towels and let the sun caress our bodies. It was very pleasant lying there.

It felt strange wearing a costume after a year of swimming naked at uni. I wanted to get as much sun as possible, so I rolled my Speedos down on top of themselves, making as small an expanse of covering as possible

I looked across at mum. As I did, she sat up and reached behind her back and undid her bikini top and dropped it to the ground. Her breasts were as brown as a berry, and it was obvious that she often sunbaked topless. She did not say a word, and proceeded to lie down again, her marvellous breasts exposed for the world to see. My eyes were locked for a moment, until I realised it is rude to stare, so lay back down and watched the clouds rolling by overhead.

I must have dozed off, as the next thing I knew, mum was rummaging through the cooler for a drink.

"Care for a beer Greg, it's sure getting hot," mum offered.

"You bet," I replied as I got another glimpse of mum's lovely tits. She seemed completely unconcerned about being topless in front of me.

We drank our beers as we watched the waves crashing on the shore. I looked down the beach and it appeared that there were no more people here than when we arrived. I rather preferred the fact that the beach was virtually empty.

Mum noticed that I had rolled my speedos down.

"Looks like you are trying to get as much of a tan as possible. Guess it must be strange wearing a costume if you go nude in your pool," mum suggested.

I did indeed feel uncomfortable.

"It is a bit strange mum, I agree but these Speedos are pretty skimpy, but not as skimpy as your bikini," I cheekily volunteered.

"Oh, this little thing!" mum laughed, "well I have to admit that I am not keen on wearing cossies either so this is the closest that I can get to being naked. You know, I wouldn't care if you took your Speedos off, there is virtually no one here and I've occasionally seen people nude here."

"Really?" I stammered.

I had to think fast. Say no, out of some sense of false modesty, or accept the offer and be free to enjoy being nude as I had done for the past year.

"Well mum. You know that I would be prefer to be nude, but I don't want to embarrass you," I finally decided to say.

"Honey, you won't, would you be more comfortable if I got nude too?" mum offered.

I could not believe my luck. I had worried about telling mum that I had become a nudist and here she was offering to go nude with me.

"Mum, I think that would be fantastic, I mean, we are mature adults aren't we and we are family, what could be more natural?" I enthusiastically replied.

"Done then," With that mum removed her panties. Clearly, she shaved as I could have guessed as the bikini bottom hid very little down there. Mum's pussy was amazing, a tight little slit without protruding labia. Of course, pussies come in all shapes and sizes and there is no one perfect type, but mum's was as nice as I have ever seen. She stood there naked in front of me, hands on her hips, inviting me to look to my hearts content.

Reluctantly I averted my gaze and slipped out of my own costume. I was naturally, a little excited, but I focused, determined not to get a full on erection in front of my mother.

"Now that is better isn't it?" mum stated frankly. "Another beer?"

Mum got another 2 beers out of the cooler and we drank them and chatted without any sense of anything being out of the ordinary. I have to say how comfortable I was sitting there naked with mum.

We finished our beers and mum suggested another swim. Hand in hand we strolled naked down to the water. If other people on the beach were watching us we could not have cared less. We dived under the waves and continued our childish splashing like starry eyed teenagers.

Mum swam up to me again and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pulling her body in to touch mine. My cock had swollen somewhat and there was no doubt that mum could feel it poking her in the stomach. She made no effort to swim away.

"This is so lovely Greg," she finally stated, "I love that we can be naked like this and not have the slightest concern. I feel it has brought us closer together if that was even possible."

"I'm loving it too mum.,"I replied," I have loved being naked as much as possible this last year, and to be naked with you is just the best. You know how much I love you."

Oh, I do darling, I do," and with that she planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I held her tight as I relished this new intimacy. We kissed briefly then floated apart, then made our way back to our towels.

"Can you put some sunblock on my back?" mum asked,

"Sure," I replied, perhaps too eagerly. Mum turned her back to me and I dribbled the lotion on her shoulders and let it trickle down her back. I rubbed it in gently, delighting in her soft warm skin. I placed some more lotion in my hand and applied it directly to the cheeks of her bum, seductively massaging it in. Mum turned around.

"Now my front," she directed.

Again, I poured some lotion into my hands and took a breast into each and slowly circled around them. As I did so, her nipples grew stiff, growing to the size of peas. I concentrated on them as I continued rubbing the sunblock into her swollen breasts.

My mind was racing, thinking this must be a dream and I would soon awake to find us sitting clothed on the beach.

"We don't want you to burn, here give me that sunblock," mum demanded.

I was still facing her as he let the lotion ooze from my shoulders, down my chest then onto my stomach. Mum dutifully rubbed it in. She came to my cock, which was now fully erect. Drizzling some lotion on the length of it, she gently rubbed it in. She cupped my balls and rubbed the last of the sunblock into them. Satisfied with her job, she stood back, admiring her handywork.

Seebob69
Seebob69
743 Followers
12