I Think I'll Keep Him...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam couldn't control himself any longer and was crying out every time the tip of my cock was hitting the deepest part of him. My fingers digging in to his waist as I jerked him back with every thrust that I was giving him. I could feel myself starting to sweat. The tan lines on his gurly, full round ass and his stretched man pussy were making me insane with lust.

Sam was crying, out of lust. Before I flipped him over on his knees, I had lost count of the number of times he blew his cum over us. As he took my cock from behind, I could hear it in his voice and the way his body quivered every time he was cumming.

In the end there was no cum only his quivering body beneath me letting me know that he was still trying to orgasm signaling to me that it was time to finish. I filled him with all my seed as I let out a loud yell of my own. I couldn't remember a fuck as sweet as Sam and his tight little ass. It was amazing.

It was a wonderful night, I had fucked him all night and well into the morning before finally falling asleep with him in my arms, spooning him, my cock eventually going limp in his ass while we both slept. We wound up staying through the weekend and I lost count of how many times I fucked my precious little guy. But he has given me a lot to think about.

I might not be promoting Sam anytime soon...let's see where this takes me. I might just keep him.

12