I Think We Both Needed That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, baby... that's the way," she moaned. "You're really going to make Auntie cum now. That's it, baby, keep it up. Just like that."

Gradually, I began to lick her pussy more intensely. I pushed my face right in so my entire mouth was pressed against her pussy and clit. I ground my face into her and she responded by pushing back into me. My tongue was beginning to get a little bit sore but I paid it no mind. I was on a mission to make my Auntie cum. Her lower body was now bucking up and down on the bed and I could barely hold on. It was almost like a rodeo ride.

"Oh... that's it... that's it Mark, right there, baby. Oh, don't stop... harder... harder... oh my God... oh my God..."

Her whole body began to shudder now and my aunt was gasping. She arched her back off the bed and pulled my face into her pussy as hard as she could. All of a sudden my tongue was splashed with a new flavor. Her pussy was at once far wetter than before. My aunt let out a final gasp and slowly began to settle down on the bed. She had just cum all over my face.

"Sorry, sweetie," she said, between breaths. "That happens every so often when the orgasm is really good. Come here," she said, reaching her hands out to pull me up toward her. I slid up and took a spot next to her on the bed. She took my face in her hands and kissed me right on the lips, probing her tongue into my mouth. Then she pulled me in for a hug and threw one leg over me to pull me closer.

"Mmmmm, sweetie, that was fantastic," she said. "I don't even remember the last time I came like that. Your girlfriends have taught you well," she said, cradling my head in her arm and kissing my forehead. We laid there like that for a few minutes and it seemed like she was just about to fall asleep, when she sat up.

"Okay honey, now Auntie wants to do something really special with you. Is that okay?" she whispered, caressing my face.

"Anything, Auntie," I said between breaths. My cock was still raging hard and I was hoping this was going to be something that might help that.

"Good," she purred. "Now close your eyes and lie flat on your back. Make sure you keep your eyes closed," she teased with a kiss on my cheek. I obediently closed my eyes. I could feel her moving around on the bed. Then, I felt her put one leg over me. I could feel her on both sides of me and I knew she was straddling me. I felt her hand take a hold of my cock and move it around. Then, finally, I felt my cock probing something wet and warm. I could feel her warmth slowly surrounding me as she lowered her body down onto me, again at a painfully slow pace. I felt every inch of her pussy wrap itself around me, little by little, until I felt her pussy touching the base of my cock. My eyes shot open and I looked at my aunt.

"Is that okay, sweetie?" she asked. I nodded. It was incredible. She lowered the rest of her body down on top of me and I felt her massive tits press against me. She took her arms and put them on either side of my head. Every part of my body felt surrounded by her softness and warmth... and her smell. We were totally wrapped in each other.

We sat there, for a second, not moving. I was tempted to start pumping wildly but I had to admit, I really liked this feeling. It was comforting... soothing... loving.

"Okay honey, so let's start off really slowly. I want us to enjoy this. When you feel like you are going to cum, let me know and we can take a break," she whispered in my ear. She began to move her hips, very slowly. The feeling was intense. I could feel every part of her against every part of me. We rocked back and forth together like that for a few minutes. I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, pulling her down toward me.

She continued to plant dainty kisses all over my face and neck. Every so often one of us would start to speed up a bit, but quickly slowed back down. I moved my hands up to her back and pulled her close.

"Mmmmm," she purred. She lifted herself up a little bit and offered up one of her ample tits to my mouth. I began gently suckling on it, caressing the nipple on the other with my hand. She responded by moving her hips in circles around my cock... again, very slowly. I wanted so badly to cum inside her. but I was really enjoying this. So, I took a deep breath and tried to slow my pace down. It wasn't long though, before the pressure built up again.

"Auntie... I think I'm going to cum," I whispered.

"OK, sweetie," she said. She slowed down to a complete stop and rested her body on top of mine. It felt like every inch of us was touching. She took a deep breath, and slowly let it out. I could feel every part of her rise and fall with the motion. I even felt it in her pussy as it twitched around my swollen cock. There we sat, for a few moments, face to face in the candlelight.

"You look beautiful, Auntie," I said sheepishly. She did, too; her soft, round features accented wonderfully by the shadows made by the candle. She gave me a warm smile and kissed me right on the lips, gently caressing my lips with her tongue.

"You're sweet to say so, honey," she said. "I'm just glad we could have some time together. I've really missed you," she said, going back to kissing around my face and neck. "Time together" was a bit of an understatement, but I guess it was one way to put it.

"I... I love you, Auntie T," I stammered. I was overwhelmed and I didn't know what else to say. This just felt so ... perfect. She stopped kissing me and looked me right in the eye.

"I love you too, Mark," she said, and caressed the side of my cheek with her hand.

I began to move my cock around in her pussy again, very slowly at first. I pushed my hips back and forth as far as they would go. Our bodies moved in unison and I wrapped my arms around my aunt; my right arm across her back and my left arm across her ass cheeks. I grabbed a hold of her ass and pulled her as close to me as I could. Her ass cheek felt delightfully soft in my hand and I gave it a playful little smack.

"Ooh!" she squealed. She continued to rock back and forth with me, still at a painfully slow pace. I could feel every inch of my cock sliding against the velvet walls of her pussy. I pushed it in as far as it would go with each thrust, arching my back. She ground her clit against my pelvis and let out a low moan.

Gradually, I began to speed up a little bit. Holding back was driving me mad, but the pleasure was excruciating. I continued to thrust as far as I could inside my aunt with each movement. Both of our breathing became more intense and I pulled her even closer to me. We matched each other's every move while staying stuck as close together as possible.

"Oh, Mark," she gasped. "I've missed you so much." She began kissing my neck and used her hand to rub my chest and face. She was starting to move all around on my cock now, and I knew it wasn't going to be much longer. I began thrusting my hips forcefully against her, grinding myself against her pussy. She kept the pace slow with her movements, but the feeling was getting even more intense.

"Oh, Mark," she moaned, "I need you to do one more thing for me, baby."

"Anything, Auntie," I said. At that point it was true. She had me right where she wanted me.

She gave me a smile and began to suckle on my neck. She brought her hand to my nipple and used her fingers to tease it gently. '

"I want you to cum inside me," she whispered in my ear. She went back to sucking on my neck and teasing my nipple. It was all I could take. I began pushing into her as hard and fast as I could. She grabbed me tightly as if she were riding a bull in a rodeo, trying to stay close as the motion became intense. I grunted and groaned as the pressure built and then finally, I erupted triumphanly inside my aunt's pussy.

"Oh, my goodness, Mark!" she chirped as spoonful after spoonful of her nephew's cum poured into her pussy. "That's it baby... let it all out. Give Auntie all of it. Its okay, baby."

I couldn't do anything but gasp as the orgasm sucked everything out of my body. I lay there, trembling a little bit and more than a little disoriented. My aunt looked me in the eye and smiled.

"So I guess your old Auntie still has a few tricks up her sleeve after all," she said, pinching my cheek playfully. She rolled herself off of me and onto the bed, letting out a deep sigh. "I can't tell you how much I needed that, Mark."

"Me too, Auntie," I said weakly. "That felt really good." She cuddled up next to me on the bed and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Mmmmm," she sighed. "I really like this part, too." She put her head on my chest and wrapped her leg around mine. I laid there for a while, thinking about what had just gone on. Strangely enough, none of what I was feeling was regret. But there was one thing.

"Auntie," I said after a few minutes, "I ... I hate to say this, but I should probably get home. Mom is going to be worried sick." In the blissful warmth of my aunt's embrace, I had forgotten about the whole world outside. It was almost 11 PM now and my mom would surely be waiting up, full of nerves.

"Don't you worry about your mom," my aunt said, pulling me closer to her. "I already called her and gave you an alibi. I told her I gave you some beer and I wouldn't let you drive home."

"What?" I gasped. "She's going to be so pissed. I'm not supposed to be drinking at my age!" This was even worse!

"Stop it sweetie," my aunt said calmly. "She understands. I know your mom better than anyone. You'll be fine here tonight. Now just relax, honey. You need it." She began to caress my face lovingly. I was too confused, and too spent physically to argue too much about it. I laid there, in the loving arms of my aunt, and eventually fell asleep. After all, Auntie T always knew better...

12