I Traced Her Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wish I were with you.'

'A day will dawn dear. We will explore heaven and earth. But I did not tell you what I see here.'

'Tell me, mommy.'

''In front of me there is a matured and well-endowed lady in her early forties.'

'Could she be compared with my mommy?'

'Not in the bust section anyway, but that is not the point. She has a young wife, in her mid-twenties.'

'Ha ha, they are just like us.'

'Not exactly, the girl is at an advanced stage of pregnancy. And she is beaming.'

Nisha was overwhelmed.

'Oh mommy, I wish I were she.'

'The lady is softly running her loving fingers over the bulging belly, and the girl is resting her head on her wife's shoulder. It is a sublime sight.'

'You are teasing me, mommy.'

'One day you will be resting your head on my soft breasts, and I will be running my fingers on your fully pregnant belly. We will be basking in our cozy bed.'

'Mommy, I want to see you now, just now. I cannot wait anymore.'

'On the weekend I will be in the city, shall I ask Deepa to come and collect you in the evening?

'Please, this separation is unbearable.'

'Done, distances will fail one day, dear. Just save it for me. I have decided not to make love to my friends in Paris, no matter however much is the temptation. I will save all my love for you.'

'Thank you, mommy. My mom is up into ballistics. I don't know how far she will go to wreak revenge on you, be careful.'

'I know, dear, a poor lady she is. I can understand.'

'Mommy?'

'What my sweet angel?'

'Can I worship you for the rest of my life?'

'Sure yes, and I know what your lithe young body needs. Now take rest and save for me, we will meet in the evening on Friday. Let me now contact some overseas partners.'

In the morning a delivery boy came to the hostel to deliver a parcel. Nisha received the box and hurried to her privacy. Though there was no way to trace out who exactly was the sender, she hoped that it was from her sweetheart.

She had trouble pulling out the long spaghetti of cellophane tape. Inside she found a huge bouquet of blood-red roses. She screamed with excitement. She picked up the flowers, they were fresh and had pearly dew drops. Under the bouquet, she bound a picture, of a chubby adorable baby girl. An arrow of love pierced her soul. Her motherly instincts were back to life. She kissed the picture. She looked hungrily into the box to find something more. Indeed, there was something more. A pair of soiled panties. She squealed with pleasure and kissed the dank inside of the panties. It has a pungent aroma, her mommy's aroma, but of a different twang, probably putrefied.

Later in the day Deepa called.

'Guess you got a parcel today, Nisha?'

'Yes, I did. Did mommy ask you to send it?'

'Yes, she was particular that you should get it this morning.'

'It was lovely, thank you so much.'

'I just obeyed madam. But the panties were mine. I had put them on yesterday. Madam was particular that I should send them, only as an interim consolation.'

'I see, they tasted and smelled good. But I thought they were mommy's, the taste and smell seemed different though.'

'I know, madam has a sweet taste, almost like camphor-flavored sweet mangoes.'

'Exactly, I was wondering how to describe her syrup.'

'She makes me eat her when she is tensed. I love it, there is nothing like madam's honey. It cannot be compared.'

Nisha finished up the academic activities by Friday afternoon and prepared for the cherished rendezvous. Her body and mind were in a high-strung state the whole day. In her dreamy mood, she was oblivious of everything else, she forgot to have food, and she could not listen to the lectures. By three in the afternoon, she retreated to her room and took a long soothing bath. She put on fresh lingerie which had the Usha brand on them. She soothed her swelling D-cup breasts and asked to wait for a little while. Nisha put on a knee-long gray pencil skirt with a slit behind it. She tucked in a fresh white shirt and dressed her hair into a puffy halo.

Nisha waited at the bus stop in trembling hope. She consulted her mobile phone getting impatient, and many students, girls, and boys, greeted her. Everybody knew her as the outgoing vice chairman and a striking beauty with the most hypnotizing feminine charms. Even after five, Deepa did not turn up. The evening traffic must be the issue. Many buses came and went collecting students and workers. She called Deepa, unable to contain her impatience. Her phone was switched off. She began to sweat, her armpits became wet. Her lovely breasts demanded an explanation.

Cursing herself, she plonked on the bench. Her breasts wobbled, despite the high-quality bra. Then a Muslim lady in full cover traditional purdah covering the entire body except for a net in front of her eyes for vision, sitting close by, whispered in her ear, 'okay, shall we go now?'

She was taken aback, 'oh my, the devil in you, you were here all the while!'

'Just watching and feasting on you, dearest. My mouth was watering watching the moisture spreading in your armpits, wish I could lick them now,' Usha whispered.

'Do you walk around incognito always?'

'Well, this is a good idea, people will spare us. There are many advantages.'

Nisha was relaxed now her heaven was with her, she was not anymore in a hurry to go anywhere. They walked hand in hand a hundred meters on the main road. They found Deepa and the BMW on the road.

In the privacy of the car, Usha peeled off the black coffinlike purdah and from inside a very delicious and tempting ripe, awe-inspiring feminine poetry emerged. To her surprise, Usha also had put on a white shirt and a gray narrow skirt. She fluffed her sweet hair back and smiled at Nisha sweetly. Nisha's eyes were in the radiant 34 Ds.

'Wait, they are yours, dear,' Usha laughed.

Deepa, while driving, looked back and smiled.

'My mommy is so romantic,' Nisha said.

'So is my femme, femme John!'

They took the Seaport- Airport road to reach Thrupoonithura, which was twenty kilometers away. It is an ancient part of the city, where the royalty of the erstwhile kingdom lives. They drove to a classy, aristocratic enclave where palatial buildings sprawled elegantly. The security man obsequiously opened the huge iron gate and saluted her standing at attention. They moved along a paved road with towering palm trees bordering. Behind the trees, there were rolling meadows of lush green Mexican grass.

'This is my ancestral house, it now belongs to me. My only brother is living abroad. I would like to bring my bride to this mansion when the day comes,' Usha whispered.

Nisha squeezed her lover's hand in awe.

Deepa politely sought permission to leave, and she left the scene in her car parked in the parking lot.

'What time is it, baby?' Usha asked.

'Time died the moment I reached my life's destination, you,' Nisha smiled.

'But it is six thirty, as per IST.'

'Time is not absolute, it changes with the speed of light,' Nisha declared.

Usha opened the huge door and then entered into a large and imposing hall with luxurious Persian rugs adorning the floor. The walls had huge frowning gargoyles and stuffed heads of old deer. A long array of chandeliers rained down multi-chromatic light. The structure looked ancient, many centuries seemed to sleep there in trembling hope.

Together they slumped on a large divan.

'Shall we have dinner early, dear?" Usha asked, leaning forward to open Nisha's shirt.

'Sure, I had been starving for the last many days,' Nisha looked sad.

'Poor girl, hostel food is hell, I know. Let us go to the dining hall.'

'But my dinner is the nectar in the sweet flower between the thighs of my goddess!'

'My child has become so naughty lately,' Usha laughed and removed Nisha's shirt. Her armpit had dried out on the air-conditioned car. Still, Usha sniffed deep and licked. Nisha laughed at the ticklish feeling. Her breasts were inflated and bursting.

Nisha was frantically opening the buttons of Usha's shirt. Her hands trembled.

'Let me feast on them,' Nisha sat back and lovingly looked at the marvels inside the cups. The nipples were poking out in anticipation. She licked her red lips and sighed. Usha lifted her arms and opened a knot on her hair. The cascade tumbled down like jet black fluffy silk and a part settled on her breasts.

Nisha collected the shrouding locks and kissed them. An exotic aroma filled her alveoli. Her subtle fingers danced on the delicious breasts like rustling leaves in the sweeping nocturnal breeze. Usha was getting impatient. She opened her bra, pulled it out, and placed it on Nisha's head like a crown. The girls, Jane and Julia, staggered enjoying the freedom. Nisha was transfixed at the pink circle of areolae surrounding the erect cork-like nipples.

'Magnificent,' Nisha lisped despite herself. The stunning beauties looked like exquisitely sculptured symmetrical marvels of butter. Usha's hands moved to Nisha's head. They softly and confidently pressed at the back of her head. When one hand pressured to move closer, the other one affectionately fluffed and pampered the flood of hair that hugged her hands like running merry waters.

Nisha felt herself leaning to Jane, like a cosmonaut surging to a distant and radiant cosmic body, light years away. She knew that she was gong to come the moment her parched and hungry lips touched the glossy buttery cone of pure feminine love.

As she had anticipated, the moment her lips got clamped on the leathery nipple, Nisha came with a shudder and a primal scream.

'Wicked girl, you hurried it,' Usha patted her.

'It is only the opening shot,' Nisha smiled into the breast.

This time she soul kissed Julia, as she was sulking.

'My father was not exaggerating and stretching his poetic freedom, I know,' Nisha exclaimed.

'What do you mean?' Usha kissed the girl's crown.

'He once wrote,' I keep traveling to thee across multiple existences, like a greenhorn calf feeling its way to the udder of its mother.''

'There was a time when I fancied his lips on my breasts!'

'Today while the professor was delivering a lecture in the class on quantum mechanics, I suddenly broke into a distracting smile. She got irritated and asked me what was so funny in quantum mechanics. I would not tell her what was on my mind at that time.'

'And what that could be, baby?'

'I was ogling her bra and fancying you in her place, I wanted to open your shirt in the classroom and nurse on you there.'

'Corrupt girl,' Usha kissed her forehead.

'Now let me take my time to worship these girls,' Nisha proceeded to gently and delicately massage the breasts. Each time when her hands softly massaged from the cleavage to the nipple, she would plant a devout deep kiss on the nipple oft transcending the high-security boundary of her areolae. They had lost count of time. Nothing else mattered, Jane and Julia were excited and ebullient like schoolgirls.

Nisha's hands snaked down and unclasped the skirt. Usha lifted her butt to ease the fabric down. The air sucked and swooned when her aroma spread in the room. Nisha eased down and sucked on her lover's belly button, eliciting a squeal. She flowed down to the rug on the floor like flowing silk and lay her head between Usha's thighs. Usha eagerly spread her thighs and combed Nisha's hair with her fingers. Nisha sniffed deep and tried to burrow down to get more of that intoxicating smell. Usha eased down her body to offer easy access. The girl confidently pulled down the panties exposing the slick hairy garden, which was shining in the oily ooze. Nisha pushed her tongue deep down to her anus and licked up the juice gathered there. Usha squealed and writhed. Slowly the girl licked up the ooze spread on the grassy meadow around the holy pond. Usha was spasmodically bucking now.

Nisha's lips clamped on the engorged and quivering clit. Usha uncontrollably fucked the slick wet lips with her clit, like a miniature penis. Within minutes she came with a series of jerks and deep guttural whimpering. Nisha diverted her pious attention to the deep and sweet-scented wetland. Her hungry devoted tongue lapped up the flowing nectar. Then her tongue dived deep into the pylon of feminine beauty, she flexed her muscle and burrowed deep. Her tongue was bathed in viscous aromatic warm loving syrup. Usha was again humping and screaming. When she came again, the first shot hit the roof of Nisha's mouth like a ballistic missile. A few more shots followed.

Usha collapsed on the divan and blacked out. Nisha gently kissed the nether world and softly pampered Jane and Julia. She wanted to be with her goddess when she was having the out-of-body experience.

After half an hour Usha got up, collected the girl in her arms, and kissed her right in the mouth. Then she laughed aloud.

'What is it, mommy?'

'If I had shot my load as I did now, into my bungler ex-husband's clumsy mouth, he would have died of shock. The pig does not know how to worship a woman, he still thinks that it is a hunter-prey relationship. A woman's love is a total process, a chorus of mind soul, and body. Only a woman knows to give it and take it. Many men are too thick and miss the subtle charm involved therein.'

Usha stood on her feet and stretched her hands.

'I thought my legs had turned to jelly. Let me check my muscular prowess,' she scooped up the girl in her strong arms and walked.

Nisha knew that she was safe and sequestered. She lay her face on the welcoming breasts. They dived across many layers of flapping and floating chiffon curtains, all snow white. Nisha thought that she was floating in the heavens. Much later, she experienced being laid on a soft and velvet bedsheet, Usha's long soft hair fell down to Nisha's face and she was deep in the intoxicating softness of silken hair.

Usha removed her lover's bra, open shirt, skirt, and panties. With tender motherly care, she made love to her precious girl. Their tongues fought for more wetness in the mouths being invaded. She gently bit and yanked the soft hair in Nisha's armpits. Her victim whimpered. With the first few swipes on her nipples, Nisha came again. Usha stacked a couple of pillows and gently placed Nisha's torso on it. She went down and loved Nisha's toes with her lips. It took almost an hour by the time she reached Nisha's inner thigh. During the long worship with her tongue, Usha triggered at least five orgasms over a period of three hours. It was midnight already.

After midnight, being exhausted and reeking of sex, they went to the kitchen and prepared a frugal dinner. They bathed each other in the bathroom and retired again to the bedroom. Outside, the October rain continued its enticing soporific orchestra like an overnight Gazal program. Love rained down, heady intoxicating love permeated their souls.

Nisha clung to her heroine, nursing on Jane. They both were practically purring.

'Mommy, I want to bear your child,' Nisha whined.

'Inbdeed, my precious I was thinking of that. I want a daughter as sweet as my darling.'

'Is it possible?'

'Well, after the wedding and European honeymoon, we will sort out a way. Shall I tell you my cherished plan?'

'Please, mommy.'

The girl deep kissed Julia sucking in as much flesh a s possible.

'John and I had a cherished plan for having a daughter like me. It never happened, I had long cherished having his seed in me. Now I am too old to bear a child.

But there is a way.'

'Tell me, mommy.'

'I want to fertilize my egg with John's seed and plant the embryo in you if you go with my plan.'

'Oh, that would be tremendously exciting, if that is practical.'

'We have to convince John. Let us see what transpires. I have a great doctor friend. I could convince her to collect his seed and my egg.'

'Thank you, mommy. I do not want a strange man's seed inside of me.'

The lovely pair slept sweetly in each other's arms till morning. Both dreamed the same shared dream of having a baby girl eternally uniting them. They made love again in the morning before parting. Nisha was again fully charged and ready to take on the world.

Anna had been preparing for the red-letter day. On a Sunday afternoon, she forcefully called Rekha home and enticed her to make love the way she needed it. Submissively she offered herself to the strong woman. Rekha mauled the soft quivering female flesh.

When they both were relaxed, Anna kissed her lover in the mouth and said, 'tomorrow I am on leave. I have to sort out an issue in Cochin.'

'Again that, silly lady, it will not leave your skin.'

'None of your business.'

'It is my business, dear fool. If you trap your lovely butt somewhere at a stinky place, what I will do?' she smacked her lover's butt.

'I hate you,' she declared.

'Thank you so much,' Rekha smirked.

When Rekha was gone, Anna got down to real business. Very ceremoniously she wrapped her knife in a newspaper and pushed it into the pouch of her handbag. By the next day evening, she would be in Police custody. Once the mission is accomplished, she would walk all the way to the nearest police station and surrender. The TV and newspapers will be full of her, and they would cook up stories behind the motivation. There will be prime-time discussions, where self-styled psychologists and social analysts will discuss various aspects of the gory deed. The newspapers will eulogize the lifetime achievements of Usha Menon, and the political bandits will claim that she had left behind a vacuum that could never be substituted.

Anna was mentally ready for a long haul, a maximum of fifteen years of imprisonment. It could be at Poojappura, Viyyur, or Kannur prison. She would be sixty when she completes her prison term. There will be still more life. Rekha, a retired grandmother, would probably pretend to have never met her. In the meantime, Nisha would have met her husband and a plum job. She would be living with her children and responsibilities. A fifteen-year jail term is worth it.

After a long trail of vomiting and vertigo, Anna landed up on Marine drive, still very resolute.

When she stepped into Usha Cotton Ltd headquarters, the security man at the gate stopped her.

He asked her name and checked a long list.

'NO madam, such a visitor is not listed here, sorry.'

'Sir, be kind, I want to discuss a personal matter with madam.'

'I don't think it is possible. Do enter your name, address, phone number, and personal id number here. Here in this column enter the purpose too.'

She hugged her handbag and marched to the glass tower. At the reception, they stopped her. She insisted that she had to discuss a very personal matter with madam.

'Personal matters are not discussed here. And you cannot meet her without a prior appointment. You must send an official email stating your purpose. The concerned officer will respond by suggesting a time slot if the need is genuine and it is business related. I can share the official email id, or you could visit our website.' The receptionist was categorical.

'I am not used to sending emails. I am not going anywhere. I must meet her. I traveled all the way to meet her.'

She sat on a vacant chair. The young and charming receptionist in pleated saree was alarmed.

'If I push a button, you will be forcefully removed and thrown out, also you will end up in police lock up and a dragging police case will nag you for long. Do not create a scene, just be reasonable. I will not be this gentile if it was somebody else. You look a nice, polished lady.'

'Make a scene I will not, but I must meet her.'

The receptionist dialed a number and spoke in swift English, she did not understand what was being communicated. The receptionist looked at the lady for long with a curious concerned look.

'Madam, you may go to the sixth floor by going to that elevator. There you will meet madam's secretary. You could tell her the need.'