I Traded My Man Card For a Man

Story Info
Daddy new what I could be before I sucked his cock.
5.7k words
4.62
11.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a flight of fancy about giving my man card away forever. Myself, in real life, I loved that I was seduced by my loving wife and a man friend. I was allowed to drop the facade of manhood I had erected and be who I truly am. Many of my stories deal with a guy like me being seduced to the other side. This is yet another.

I didn't know this man. Whoever he was and whatever he wanted; I had no idea. His rude manner was enough to almost make tinkle myself.

He wore a salacious look on his face as he approached me at the bar one happy hour. I was among co-workers, both male and female having a celebratory cocktail after successfully completing a long project.

You might say I was a geek or nerdy type. I stood no more than 5'6" tall. My defining physical attribute was my bottom. Having spent my entire young and now fully adult life seated at some desk, it's no wonder that my fanny became kind of enlarged.

Throughout my teen years, the girls always said I was cute. The boys had different words for me. To them, I was either a fag or a sissy, depending on who was calling me names.

Those names I later figured out were mostly brought on by my unconventional attire and attitude. Being small in stature, I would strut like a bantam rooster. I was putting on a front but could never ever be that aggressive. And, it did nothing to quell the name calling. The same boys that called me gay and sissy said I walked like a runway model instead of a tough guy. The girls all agreed that I was strutting my stuff.

Ever since I was a wee lad, I hated haircuts. When I was of age, I refused to have it clipped. Worn in a ponytail, my hair grew down my back nearly to my waist. But, given my size, that really wasn't all that long.

In college, the kids were more progressive, more polite, and some, way too handsy. Some of the athletes would play grab ass when I passed by. While feeling their big hands on my round buttocks made them feel like big men on campus, I would always react the same. I would gasp, then blush and giggle as I sped away. It was my self-defense mechanism.

On of my classmates told me that it was because of what I was wearing and how long my hair was that made those guys cop a feel. "johnnie, baby doll, you mustn't wear those bicycle shorts around those big guys. Your ass jiggles like it's made of Jello. That and you're so cute, they think you're one of us."

"Us?" I questioned.

"Us, like one of us girls, silly."

And there it was. Men found me attractive. Not all men of course but enough to make me feel weird at times and sexy when I drank.

And I was drinking when that large man forced a room key to a nearby hotel in my hand and whispered, "I hope to see you there in 20 minutes."

I stared in befuddled amazement as he walked off.

"Who was that?" Someone asked me.

"I have no idea."

"Are you going to meet him?"

Some said I would be foolish. Others told me it would be an adventure. "Look, johnnie, we all saw him. He knows we know what he looks like and you have his room key so you can find out his name and text it to us so he won't do anything to hurt you."

They made sense. I sat holding that plastic room keycard and wondered. I mean he was a nice-looking guy. Well dressed and his cologne smelled expensive.

"I don't know if I should go up there," I told my group of co-workers.

"Don't be a chicken," some guy grinned and made clucking sounds while flapping his folded arms.

"So childish," I thought.

I tossed back the remainder of my first martini and ordered another. I glanced at my watch; 5 minutes had passed since he rudely invited me to his room.

"At least see what he wants, johnnie. Maybe you have a rich relative you never knew who passed away and left you tons of money."

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen," I told them. "Still though, I do wonder what he wants."

I heard someone else calling me chicken. "What's the worst that could happen, johnnie?"

"Well, for starters, I could end up in various dumpsters in plastic bags."

I ordered my third martini and drank it quickly. My curiosity was up as alcohol fueled my bravery. "Fuck it. I'm going over there to see what he wants." Besides those I worked with, outside of work I was pretty lonely. "I could use a friend," I decided.

I walked out to my co-workers cheering me on with, "Go get him, johnnie," and "If you're not at work Monday, we'll send the cops to the hotel."

I settled into an Uber for the short ride. Entering the lobby, although I 'd never been in that hotel before, I saw right off that it was a very nice place. Expensive. I saw the lobby lounge and piano bar and had an idea. Going to the front desk, I asked them to ring up the room matching the keycard and tell whoever answered to meet me in the lobby bar.

"Mr. Wallace will be right down, sir," the clerk smiled.

I sat at a table close to the lobby, ordered just a glass of water and waited.

Maybe 5 minutes went by before that man showed. He looked over at the bar and held up two fingers without breaking stride. Sitting down across from me, he introduced himself. "My name is George Wallace. My friends call me G. W.. You may call me Mr. Wallace."

Sliding the keycard to him, I began. "I'm johnnie. My friends call me johnnie. You may call me Mr. johnnie."

He had a look of surprise as though no one speaks to him like I just did. Then he laughed. "For now, it's Mr. johnnie. I hope that changes as we get to know each other."

"So why the invite, Mr. Wallace?"

"I wanted to meet you. I've seen you before you know. Well, no, you wouldn't know."

Intrigued, I asked where he had seen me.

"The Gym on 4th Avenue where you work out."

"You must have me confused with someone else, Mr. Wallace. I don't work out there."

"Sorry. Of course not working out. I've seen you there in your tight yoga pants and mid-drift T-shirt doing your Jazzercize dancing, seen you practicing yoga, and I've seen you do Aerobic exercises as well."

"That answers the question of where you've seen me. It doesn't answer the question of why you wanted me to come here tonight."

"You're direct, Mr. johnnie," he chuckled. "Like I said, I've seen you at your finest. Those tight britches, er yoga pants rather and your fabulous, world-class bottom. I like to be direct too, Mr. johnnie. I wanted to see that ass naked."

I blushed and stuttered, "Th.. that's um not gonna happen, Mr. Wallace."

He laughed. "Just kidding you. But on a serious note, I would like to get to know you better. What say we become friends?"

"I uh, well why not," I smiled. "As my friend, you may call me johnnie."

"To friends," Mr. Wallace said, raising his glass in my direction. He never said I could call him by the name his friends do.

We talked into the night and he seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say.

He told me that his wife had moved on and that the divorce left him friendless. "Seems all our friends took her side, johnnie. Shame really, but that's life."

We made a date to meet again the next evening. Like the night before, Mr. Wallace was pleasant and although a tad gruff on the outside, he was very nice once he dropped his defenses. I found him very charismatic and charming to be honest. The more time we spent together, the more I enjoyed his company.

We met for dinner 3 nights later and Mr. Wallace was always the perfect gentleman. The way he held doors for me, helped me into my seat, his kindness seemed endless. I have to admit, Mr. Wallace made me feel special. I mean who doesn't love it when at work, you get called down to the security desk to find a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting?

I asked him why he sent me flowers.

"johnnie, baby, I sent them as my way to show you how much your friendship means to me. Not since my divorce have I been so happy to have someone as pleasant as you in my life."

It was those little things like that, that over a period of a couple months Mr. Wallace had my complete trust. So much so that when he invited me to spend the weekend at his house, I readily accepted. "What should I bring?" I asked excited by a weekend away.

"Don't pack a thing. Just bring your sexy self, baby. I have everything you'll need."

The week progressed ever so slowly. But Mr. Wallace showed me he was thinking of me when another bouquet of roses arrived at my office. The note said "Looking forward to this weekend, baby."

I thought about bringing up that baby thing but decided that it was probably just one of Mr. Wallace's quirks, his way to show his fondness.

Mr. Walace called me just before I left the office. "Baby, there's a car out front. I sent it to pick you up. Can't wait to see you, baby."

"Thank you, Mr. Wallace. I am looking forward to this weekend with you too."

I left the building and to my left stood a well-built livery driver holding a sign that read, "johnnie". "I'm johnnie, sir," I smiled.

He opened the back door for me and closed it. When he got back behind the steering wheel, he turned and smiled. "There's whatever you'd like to drink, Miss johnnie. Mr. Wallace said for you to help yourself."

I settled into the luxurious seat and wondered what was in store for me this weekend. I made a mental note to tell my host about being called Miss. I thought that not packing any clothes was not the best decision I could have made but Mr. Wallace did tell me not to bring a thing.

I watched through the window as city turned into suburbs, then rural. I hadn't asked where Mr. Wallace lived and was wondering why he lived so far out of town.

After a two-hour ride, my driver announced we'd reached our destination and I stopped wondering why we were so far from town.. The house was larger than I would have expected a single man to live in but the ocean front bluff on which it sat screamed money.

The driver opened the front door and as I stepped into the foyer, I saw Mr. Wallace's large, well appointed living room. The back wall was completely glass and afforded a panoramic view of the ocean. Through those doors came Mr. Wallace wearing a tight navy blue speedo. His body glistened from his recent swim.

"johnnie, baby, you've made me so happy. Please, come in. Let me get you a drink. Are you hungry? Was the ride pleasant?"

I had to smile at Mr. Wallace's excitement as he swept me up in his strong arms. I placed my hands on his biceps and looked up at him. His hands were on my waist and I felt myself reacting to the intimacy I'd never known but longed for.

Smiling at him, I placed my face against his broad chest, I hugged him back. "Thank you for inviting me, Mr. Wallace. Your house, the setting is beautiful."

It felt so nice being held that I didn't resist when his hands slid down a bit to hold my bottom. "Mmm," I hummed, feeling my dick grow stiff. " Worse still, I felt his cock growing against my stomach. I realized what was happening and panicked. Please show me around," I suggested to put an end to this embarrassing moment.

He was the quintessential host. Taking me by my hand, he showed me his kitchen, his den, and then upstairs to the bedrooms. "This one is for you, baby," he said opening the door to an elegantly furnished bedroom that had a balcony that over-looked the ocean.

In my excitement, I inadvertently laced my fingers between his. "Oh, Mr. Wallace, it's so beautiful and the bed is so big."

He chuckled. "I'm glad you like it, johnnie," he said squeezing our fingers together gently.

We stepped out onto the balcony. "Oh, you have a pool too. This is a grand place, Mr. Wallace." As we looked out on the beach and ocean, Mr. Wallace let go of my hand and slid his arm around my waist.

"johnnie, I've been so lonely since, well you know. It's wonderful having you here to share this with me."

We stood there a few minutes. Then, with a pat on my fanny, Mr. Wallace suggested I join him in a swim. "I'd love to. One problem, I don't have a swim suit."

"Oh crap. I bought you an outfit for when I take you to dinner tonight and some sleepwear but no bathing suit. Let me rummage around the drawers in my room and see if I can't find something you can use."

I followed Mr. Wallace down the hall and into his bedroom. He went to a large bureau with a mirror and opened one of the top drawers. Tossing aside lingerie, Mr. Wallace explained that his ex hadn't taken much with her when she left him for another man.

Mr. Wallace frantically tossed panties, bras, garter belts aside before pulling open the drawer next to the one he just emptied. Again, as he searched through the drawer, the contents flew. Finally, holding a red bikini bottom, he told me that it would be good enough. "We'll go shopping tomorrow, baby. I'll buy you whatever suit you'd like."

I looked at the small garment. A tiny red bikini bottom that tied on the sides. "But Mr. Wallace, this is a woman's bikini. I can't wear this."

He looked almost hurt. "Why not, johnnie. I think it would look great on you."

"Someone might see me."

Mr. Wallace brightened up. "No one will see you but me. The pool is enclosed with a privacy fence."

I looked at his hopeful expression and knew what he wanted to see. "You planned this, didn't you?"

"Huh? Me planned this?"

The sheepish look on his face having been discovered was comical. I decided then that I would not let him down. "I'll change in my bedroom, if you don't mind."

"I'll meet you poolside, baby."

I had some difficulty mastering the art of tying the small bottoms. Finally it came to me. Tying one side, I stepped into the leg opening and pull the other side up, tying a neat bow.

The small bottom wedged between the crack of my butt which made me feel sexy. "Mr. Wallace said he wanted to see my bottom naked. This is as close as he gonna get seeing me naked," I thought as I made my way down the staircase and onto the patio.

Mr. Wallace was laid back in a chaise lounge, a small table beside it dividing a second chaise for me. I saw the large bulge in his swim suit and seeing me in the woman's bikini did nothing to cause it to shrink.

Sitting up, Mr. Wallace handed me a glass of white wine. "Chardonnay for johnnie," he smiled. I went beside him and took the offered glass. Mr. Wallace used my closeness to reach around me and hold my exposed butt cheeks.

I pushed away, but not before he noticed my little boner stretching the front of the small bikini. I giggled and told him to stop. "You're very fresh, Mr. Wallace. I hardly know you," I teased. Then I turned my back to him giving my friend what I thought would be the closest he'd get to seeing it completely bare.

"Damn baby, your ass is everything I knew it would be. Beautiful and so sexy. Look what you're doing to an old man."

I turned back to see his rubbing his cock through his swim trunks. Myu own dick throbbed for some reason. I'd never considered being with a man. Not once. Not ever. But Mr. Wallace wasn't just any man. "What the heck am I think?" I thought. "I'm going take a swim, Mr. Wallace you naughty boy," I smiled. I set my glass down onto the table, narrowly avoiding his grabbing my bottom again and walked to the pool.

But I too was feeling a bit naughty. I swayed my bottom as best I could, knowing Mr. Wallace wouldn't miss a thing. My throbbing dick was going to get me in trouble.

I jumped in and did a couple laps before coming to the edge of the pool. Mr. Wallce was sitting, his legs in the water. What happened next couldn't be helped. I "accidently" swam between his legs and my planted my face against the bulge in his swimsuit.

When I realized where I was, I made no attempt to move away. "johnnie," Mr. Wallace whispered. "Is this what you want?"

"Stop talking or you'll scare me away," I scolded him. I pulled the waist band down as far as I could and freed maybe 4" of hard cock. I looked him in the eyes as I licked and kissed the head of his cock. "Does that answer your question?"

Mr. Wallace raised up so I could slide his swim suit all the way off. I placed my lips on his balls and kissed them, sucking gently and enjoying the way they moved as if churning.

Soon enough, Mr. Wallace was laying on a towel while I learned how to properly attend to a real man. He didn't need convincing that this was my first time. My feeble attempts to take him deep and the times his cock hit my teeth were enough for Mr. Wallace to teach me how to suck his cock.

I worked his cock gently up and down as I suckled the head tasting my first man. Turning my face sideways, I used my lips to slid up and down the length of his hard shaft.

My knees were hurting when Mr. Wallace told me he was gonna cum. "Taste me, baby. Taste your man, my sweet girl."

My tummy turned over hearing him call me his girl. Maybe it was me in a woman's bikini that made me feel feminine, maybe there was something in the wine. Or maybe it was just Mr. Wallace. Whatever.

Having masturbated more than a few times in my 26 years, I knew to jack him quickly applying a bit more pressure. It worked, Suddenly his cock jerked and expanded with a surprising strength as he filled my mouth with his thick sperm.

I wish I could tell you that I swallowed his whole load, but I didn't. I coughed and choked trying my best to eat his precious gift and ended up licking most off Mr. Wallace's cock and balls.

When I finished cleaning him, he pulled me up to lay with him. My head was on his chest, his hand on my ass. "You're truly a delightful girl," he said without malice.

"Mr. Wallace," I giggled, "you know I'm not a girl."

"Baby doll, let me tell you something. That little dick doesn't make you or anyone a man. A man, I mean a real man has a cock. I don't say that to hurt you, johnnie, honest. But baby," he said hugging me close, "I've never considered you a male in the first place."

I turned to face him, my chin on his chest. "Sir, I don't know about such things. I've never had sex with anyone before."

Mr. Wallace looked surprised. "You've never fucked a woman?"

"No sir. Never.

"Ever want to?"

"Oh, for sure. I just haven't met the right lady yet."

"And you never will, johnnie. The right one for you simply does not exist."

"I don't understand what you're telling me, Mr. Wallace."

He smiled. "Well, here it is. You see, baby girl. Pussy has never been in your life. You, my sweet girl, simply were not destined for pussy."

"I don't understand, Mr. Wallace. I wasn't meant to have sex with women?"

"Before I get into that, let's drop the Mr. Wallace thing. Please call me Daddy, baby girl. Can you do that for me?"

I hugged him," Yes Daddy."

"Good girl. Now where were we. Oh yes. Women are naturally drawn to the fittest, more robust males. You have the shape and the look of a female, baby girl. I must say your disposition is quite submissive as well. No one would ever mistake you as a real man, johnnie."

"If I'm not a man, what am I," I asked even though I was afraid of what the answer might be.

"Daddy smiled at me. Sissy is what you are. Soft, sexy, sissy, alluring to real men. Men like me are drawn to both pussy and bois like you. Are you telling me that no man has ever hit on you, maybe grabbed that fat ass?"

I thought back to college when the jocks would do that. "They have, Daddy. In college the athletes would sometimes grab my bottom."

"You see what I'm trying to tell you? They knew what you could do for them. They instinctively knew you'd be more than happy to kneel before them and suck their cocks. What did you do when they put their hands on that sexy ass?"

I wasn't so sure I'd drop to my knees but did argue. "I'd giggle and walk away."

"They and you were both young and neither they nor you had experienced or understood the dynamic between real men and sissies. When we find one as dear and sexy as you are, we take ownership. And now that I've found you, I intend to keep you."

12