I Tricked My Busty Step-mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers

So, Tommy played it cool. He felt a throb in his cock, that was for sure, but he played it cool and tried not to stare openly at her. He let her catch him just once or twice. He wanted to signal to her that she was on the right track, but also to reinforce that he felt he was a pathetic eunuch, that he didn't have a functional prick at all. When she wasn't looking he openly gawked at her, however. He looked so hard he had to stroke his cock a bit. But then he stopped because he didn't want to reveal to her that he could, in fact, get hard as a rock over her.

Becky then walked up to him. She walked straight up to him with her tits bouncing around loosely contained under the thin blouse of hers and said, "Tommy, I've been thinking about your problem. I even did some research on your...ummm...er...condition."

"Yeah...so?" he replied. "Nothing really matters anyway, anymore."

"Well, from what I've read there are a few things you can do to help yourself. You do want to help yourself, don't you Tommy?" she asked. "From what I've read, and for the next couple of weeks while you're here off on break, you need to, well, you really should stop wearing any underwear underneath. Is that OK? Are you willing to do that to help yourself Tommy? You need to wear loose sweatpants, or you could even walk around in boxers. Nothing tight at all, OK?" she implored.

Ooohhh, Tommy loved that idea. His balls and cock swinging freely underneath his pants would certainly give him a hardon all the time. Becky believed, from what she'd read on the internet, that this would encourage his penis to get constantly stimulated, rubbing and chaffing against the cloth of his clothing. It would almost certainly get his young virile penis filled with blood to become stiff and rigid like a young man should, she thought. Well, most people would just say that it would get his cock hard as hell.

"So, would you do that Tommy honey?" she asked again.

"Um, uh, sure. OK" he replied. "I guess I can. Won't matter anyway" he mumbled to himself but loud enough for her to hear.

"Ok, then. Off you go to change" she said to him. And off he went. He was certainly glad to do this. Only problem would be that he was quite likely to get a hardon in front of her and his loose free-swinging man-package might give away that he is actually a normal, horny young kid completely capable of getting erection. Then she wouldn't have to work to solve his 'problem' so he had to control himself. He knew that.

So just before going upstairs he feigned going to check his cell phone. He was only playing with it, he made it look. What he really was doing was setting the camera to zoom and he pointed it up at her big swinging jugs and shot quite a few shots off. And then, after only a brief few minutes he went on upstairs.

Once Tommy was upstairs he whipped off his clothes and grabbed his camera to look at his shots. Damn, but she had a nice big set of juicy tits, he thought. He looked at the closeups he shot of her nipples poking out against her loose shirt. With the camera's zoom it was as if his eyes were merely inches away from her juicy tits. He jacked himself off in minutes and got such a rush out of it. It only took a few minutes before he shot his load all over his underwear laying on the bed. He couldn't wait until he could actually squeeze her tits and latch his lips on her big thick nipples. After a brief rest he was ready to go back downstairs, his cock swinging wildly beneath his loose pants.

Becky chose to sit outside in the warm sun. She sat right on the ground with her legs crossed beneath her and leaning up against a tree. She spent a couple hours reading a book of hers, the sweat began to bead up on her but she felt fine. She was having a good day with her step-son. She knew she could help him with his problem and she really liked helping people.

As evening grew near, Becky went inside to prepare a nice roast for dinner. A nice roast for the two of them. Tommy was following her directions and was wearing some sweat pants that he usually wore to the gym. Little did she know but he also wore a jock strap. He knew she wouldn't know one way or the other, but he didn't want her to see that she could get him rock hard in an instant. If she did, he certainly didn't want his hardon to show to her.

After dinner Becky offered to bake some cookies so they could eat them and watch a movie together. Becky, thinking she was clever, chose a dorky but sexy move to watch, Bachelor Party with Tom Hanks. Becky seemed to remember out of the back of her mind that there was one scene there where a really really hot busty babe offered herself to Tom. Monique Gabrielle was the babe and boy did she have some nice big tits. He refused her, but the image of her body and tits was burned in most adolescent boys' minds and she knew he had probably seen that movie too.

Becky thought to herself. She knew her tits were bigger, her areola wider and more inviting and her nipples longer and thicker and more suckable. She was wondering how she could show him even more of her body to help him with his 'problem'. She was having fun spending time with him, but she wasn't detecting the slightest erection coming from him at all. She wondered what she could do next to crank things up a notch. Maybe she could look at some porn movies herself and get some ideas, she thought.

The next morning Becky came downstairs and made breakfast again. This time however she had on a short thin skirt that hugged her hips and only came halfway down to her knees. Her top was a thin white shirt with only a few large buttons on it. The shirt was tight, and its buttons strained to contain her swollen hooters. It came down to just above her hips and showed the smooth flesh of her tight tummy and waist. The bumps of her delicious nipples were clearly evident through her thin blouse and bra since she was excited with her plan for today.

Having read that guys often wake up with huge erections in the morning and are in need of relief, she thought the morning time might be a good time for some slow seduction of Tommy. Today she was going to watch some porn with him that she carefully picked out the night before.

After breakfast, Tommy stepped into the living room to start playing his video games again, but this time Becky interrupted him. "Do you want to see a really cool movie I found last night. The woman in it is really very attractive. I'll bet you will like her" she said.

Tommy replied, "Uh, sure, I guess. Sure."

As Becky searched the web, she told him, "This is a movie I found. It's about this really beautiful Japanese actress Julia Boin. She actually gets groped on a bus but is so passive she doesn't say anything and just allows these guys to get a feel of her beautiful body. Do you want to see it?"

She didn't wait for an answer because as she was saying this she already hit the play button. There she was, this beautiful, innocent, sweet young Japanese woman dressed for work in a white blouse and short skirt, much like what Becky had on. She was holding the hanging hand rings on the bus as it bounced along, looking out the windows and thinking innocent thoughts. She had all the appearance of a beautiful, conservative secretary on her way to work. Reaching up and holding onto the ring that hung down from the ceiling of the bus to steady herself only served to cause her large breasts to jut outwards. They bounced with every bounce and turn the bus took.

And then the groping began. The man next to her came very close to her nicely rounded hips. In fact, he pushed his 'business' up against her hip bone. It must have felt very good to the man because he pushed and pushed again. Julia, as timid and compliant a Japanese woman as she was, she tried to avoid him by pulling herself away from his hardening cock, but there was so very little room on the bus she could not move hardly at all.

Soon, the man reached over, across her chest, and firmly her breast through her blouse. He squeezed and jiggled and bounced her tits in his hands like they were idle playthings. Julia squirmed and tried to avoid him, but there was really no place to scoot over to get out of the way. She was stuck standing next to this man rubbing against her thigh and squeezing her breasts.

Next, the man reached over and unbuttoned two of the buttons on her blouse, right in the middle and just below the top button so that her cleavage and bra were completely exposed. Everyone on the bus could plainly see her exposed bra and overflowing large tits if they chose to look around, but nobody was paying them any attention. The scene was obviously staged, but it was as erotic as hell. Her succulent orbs were squished up high which made them bulge and look even more succulent and ready to be ravished. As thin and petite as she was, Julia had 34 E cups. Big luscious tasty hooters!

"Look" Becky said as she laid one of her own hands on her own breast, "He is reaching inside her blouse and fondling her big tits and she isn't making a noise or a fuss at all. She is so timid and compliant and really beautiful. What an odd society Japan is. This is so erotic?" she asked.

Well, Tommy was very impressed indeed. This woman was truly a beautiful specimen of big tit flesh on a delicate thin, sexy body.

Within minutes the man had completely undone her shirt and it limply hung off of her shoulders. Her thin white brassiere with tiny pink flowers was completely exposed. She was still desperately grasping the hand ring hanging from the ceiling to steady herself which continued to make her breasts thrust outward, as if ready to burst forth and nurture the whole bus!

"Look how he's giving himself complete access to her big breasts. They are so swollen and ripe for the plucking, aren't they?" she asked. As she said this, she reached up to her own blouse and unbuttoned a couple buttons.

Tommy was flabbergasted. His opportunity was finally here!

Becky didn't need to narrate the movie at all. He could clearly see what was going on. She just wanted to get him excited, and in the meantime she herself was getting quite excited too.

"Look at him. Now he is pulling her bra down below her tits! God they are so really big!" she exclaimed.

Indeed, Julia's young tits were pushed up even higher than they naturally sat on her chest by the tight brassiere now fully stretched down below her gorgeous breasts. It was like a serving platter for her womanly fruits. Her nipples stuck straight out, and the man began to pluck, pinch and rub them like he was obsessed.

Julia acted overwhelmed, almost as if she was in a trance or was going to faint. She was obviously wanting to resist him, but his actions were uncontrollably turning her on too.

When Becky actually unbuttoned her own blouse, Tommy took this as a cue and reached over to her and placed his hand on her left breast, resting his hand over her blouse without reaching inside. He wanted to see what reaction she would have.

"Oh look" she said, The man is pinching her nipples so roughly. Oh, now he's pulling on them like he wants to milk her. Oh, that's so incredible. He has a hand on each of her swollen tits and is pinching her nipples between his two fingers. She must really be turned on" she said.

Without any objections, Tommy squeezed her breast and felt its heft. He finally had his hand on her treasures. He finally was able to squeeze her breast. When Becky talked about pinching Julia's nipple, Tommy went for broke and slid his hand inside her blouse. He now had his hand inside her blouse and was squeezing her breast.

Even with her bra on he couldn't believe how his ploy was working. He was squeezing almost directly her wonderful full hooters! Oh my God, he thought.

The man on the movie also released one breast, exposing it with it's rigid nipple to anyone on the bus who cared to look, and reached under her skirt to her panties. Within minutes he had pulled her panties down to her knees as he also began to release himself and positioned himself to start to fuck her in a standing upright position, right there on the bus.

At this point, Tommy couldn't resist anymore and said, "Wow, she is just so beautiful. Look at her waist. It is so very thin. Thin like yours Becky. And her breasts are so young and full."

As he said this, he didn't wait for a response and reached over with both hands to unbutton the rest of her blouse. He then quickly slid her brassiere down under her big tits, exposing them, FINALLY, to the air, to his eyes, to his extreme pent up lust! Oh my God, he thought. I've got her right where I want her.

The objects of his desire for a whole year now were clearly before him. He grasped her fucking glorious hooters with both hands and felt the heft and fullness of her bosom. He had her treasures, her glorious tits right in his hands, just like Julia's in the movie.

Now, Tommy was treated to the treat his sore eyes had longed for, for so very many months. He could see that Becky did not just have large round tits. She had beautifully tear-drop shaped breasts; wide, and full and firm and capped with thick succulent nipples just waiting for his lips. Her areola were wide and medium brown in color. The skin so soft you just wanted to rest your lips on them. Her nipples were thick like pencil erasers. He was soon to find out they became swollen and reacted so nicely to some warm and wet sucking action. They were stupendous, glorious, out of this world beautiful and he just wanted to dive in!

"Becky, you don't mind if..." he feigned asking. He didn't even care for a response as his lips descended on her jutting tits and their yearning nipples. He could feel the delicate skin of her areola and the warmth of her full bosom. It took both his hands to control just one of her lovely tits as he bit on it and suckled like a starving wild youth.

"Ahhh, ohhh..." Becky mumbled, holding the remote in her hand and falling into a kind of trance of eroticism. The beautiful woman in the movie and her own young breasts being attacked and fondled and worshiped at the same time. She was getting very, very wet in her panties now.

Becky reached over and felt her surprise. She felt his rock-hard cock. She had done it. She had gotten him hard and had cured him of his sad malady. She felt so satisfied, and also wet with desire.

"Ohhhh, Tommy, yes" she said. "Suck my tits. Have them. Feeeel my breasts. Weigh them. Pinch them. Squeeze them. Oh, you love big tits don't you Tommy. Have mine. Have at them. Ravish them as you wish, oh please. Oh yes Tommy, take me!"

At this point Tommy knew he could do anything he wanted to her. Julia, meanwhile, in the movie, was now being pounded wildly by the man on the bus from the rear side, her breasts jiggled and wobbled wildly as she was bent over and supine. Open and unprotected and inviting to any man on the bus. She was quickly being drawn toward an orgasm.

Becky could no longer watch the movie. She was overtaken with feelings of lust herself and her tits were being wildly sucked by Tommy. He sucked her nipples in his mouth and lightly bit each of them while they swelled with all the attention he was lavishing on them. If she had milk inside, she surely would be gushing it out now for his hungry lips. She then picked her skirt up and slid her panties off. Her wet pussy was now fully exposed to anything Tommy wanted to do. She so very much was thrilled that she had gotten him hard. She needed his fingers or something, anything else to satisfy her ravenous pussy right now. She was delirious with delight.

Not missing a beat, Tommy lowered one hand to rub her wet clitty while still slobbering and sucking wildly on her DD bosoms. Her big luscious tits. Her swollen orbs yearning for sex and adoration.

Tommy slid Becky down to lay prostrate on the couch as he released his own cock from his jogging shorts. He was hard as a rock and Becky was SO incredibly delighted. "I did it" she thought.

Soon, Tommy was sliding his cock into her wet pussy while still bending over enough to have a full tit of hers within his mouth. He sucked and bit her tits like he would never see them again the rest of his life. His cock hardened further.

Becky pushed up against his pelvis to fully receive his cock deep into her womb.

Tommy then released her tits and sat up as he grabbed both of her wide hips, her welcoming love handles, and he began to give her a pounding like she had never had before.

Tommy quickly developed a fast pace; he was so full of lust and anticipation from all of these months of having her around. He was so full of passion and intensity having finally seen that her breasts were every bit as big and full and firm as he had ever imagined. Her nipples triple as beautiful as any he had ever seen anywhere, they were firm and jutting upwards. Her areola wide, and soft as any soft flesh he had ever felt in his life.

Tommy pounded into her with all his might. Becky screamed with passion. She screamed with the first of so many orgasms she was about to have. She wetted his cock and trembled to the point of almost passing out as he continued his thrusting and lustful passion. Her orgasm overcame her and the lights went out as she almost fainted from ecstasy.

Tommy continued to grab her by her hip with one hand as he reached up to grope one of her tits too. He was in fucking heaven, in total control of her body having been given total access to it, and he too was about to come himself. "Ohhh, aaaaaahhhhh" he screamed as he began to shoot into her. He shot spasm after spasm of his young love juice deep into her pussy tunnel, deep into her love box. He pushed so hard into her she was pinned to the couch without any escape, but she certainly didn't want to at all. He had her straight and direct and hard and he didn't want this to end.

After what seemed like forever pumping his jism deep into her loins producing yet again another orgasm of Becky's right on top of his, they both collapsed onto each other, gasping for breath, his cock still full inserted into her warm welcoming honey pot.

He did it! Tommy did it. He got her to seduce him and he fucked her senseless and he was so very fucking happy.

'It looks like...you don't have any...trouble...getting hard at all Tommy" she slowly gasped as she came back to consciousness. "You did just fine Tommy. You shouldn't worry at all. You can have any girl you want"

As she said this, she actually felt a but jealous. Was this going to be a one-shot deal with him? Part of her almost wanted another shot herself. Was he actually cured, or did she still need to take care of him and make sure? She realized that they both still had a few weeks in the house all alone during spring break. Maybe she could try to keep him hard more often, and for much longer amounts of time before she let him get his relief?

Nonetheless, Becky felt so very good, so very well fucked, she also realized that she really liked how he handled her. She was wet and dripping from her cum juice and his voluminous young semen. She felt so very satisfied and was surprised how well her efforts worked.

She really liked how he worshipped her precious tits so much and how very hard his cock got to fill her up to the brim. She knew her tits were capable of getting a dead man hard as a rock and she used them here with such great success. She also liked it so much having sex with her step-son, with Tommy. "Was this wrong" she asked herself. No, it couldn't be. He has a physical problem and all she was doing was helping him with it. She was still a good girl, or so she thought.

As they both sat up, Becky began to rearrange her clothes and slip her bra back on over her large hooters.

"Umm, Becky, could you?" he stammered.

"Could I what?" she responded while halting her motions.

"Umm, well, it might help me if... if, you just left your bra like that? I'm sorry if it seems crazy but maybe that could help make me, ummm... well, resolve my problem a bit more?" In his head he knew he was asking her to dress like a slut, like a common whore, to march around the house with her bra slipped down and under her big tits. It would just serve to thrust them upward, offering them to any man. He was tricking her to parade around like a slut and that was just so fucking hot!

mrddman
mrddman
599 Followers