I Turn Old Pauline Into a Slut

Story Info
Shy old lady turns into sex bomb.
2.6k words
4.21
42.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I love old ladies, I was getting fed up with not having a regular companion and fuck playmate -- an older lady who enjoyed simple and erotic sex play. One of my greatest turn-ons is coming up behind a fat old lady when she is washing up and using my hands to feel and explore her saggy titties and engorged nipples, then down to rubbing rolls of fat on a lovely flabby belly, and then down to a lovely prominent hairy sloppy cunt. Then if she is in the mood, she will bend forward and let me fuck her shit hole. In between; times there is the simple delight in kissing and heavy petting -- just like old days.

Of course, life never matches the fantasy but when I first met Pauline in the park, I had hope. My name is Derek,40, widowed, and lived alone for the past 10 years. And, although my sex drive has reduced it is not dead, and with a lot of stimulation and a little blue pill, I am the proud owner of seven inches that can, surprising to me, still, shoot lots of quality spunk.

Anyway, back to lovely Pauline. I was taking a stroll in the park, minding my own business, and I saw her alone on the bench. She looked about as far removed from sex on legs as you could imagine. But when I asked if I could join her, she smiled and agreed. Like you do, we got to talking about nothing in particular and the conversation got around to our dead spouses. She told me he was a boring accountant who never treated her right and was, as far as she was concerned, a complete waste of 30 years of her life -- except for her two daughters and now 5 grandchildren, which I put her age to be around 60.

I told her about my departed wife, Gloria, and was honest to say that it was a good marriage -- a very intimate one. On hearing the word, intimate, Pauline asked if we had relations, (such a quaint word) all through our marriage. When I confirmed we did she was surprised, saying that her old man, had lost interest in that side of things after 15 years of marriage. "So, I suppose I missed out in that direction too", she added.

"So, Derek, not wanting to appear nosey, how do you cope now, so to speak, without that side of things?"

"I had several lady friends but never found one that enjoyed what I call romantic relations. You know, kisses and cuddles."

"Oh, I agree with you, that's what I miss too. Derek, you can say no, but would you like us to get to know each other better? I don't mean intimately, but as a good solid friendship?"

I said yes, well, it was better than being alone. And although she was quite plain, she had the body, I lust after. Fattish and had a nice full chest from what I could see under her coat. Underneath? That was for me to find out.

It was obvious that Pauline, was not a worldly-wise lady and I didn't think that sexual pleasure rated high on her desires. But, as they say, it's the quiet ones that always surprise you.

Over the next few months, we met every week, going to the cinema, tea dances, coach trips, you name it and little by little she began to loosen up, use make-up and dress more interestingly. In fact, at a restaurant last week, I complimented her on her nice appearance. She was beginning to look very desirable.

The following week as it was a nice summer day, and at her request, we drove to the countryside for a picnic. Pauline directed me to an out-of-way place next to the river, saying it was where she used to come with some of her boyfriends when she was a young girl.

Blushing she added, "I loved this place, so quiet and no one about."

When she took off her coat, it was nice to see she had a tightish short-sleeved dress that showed off her assets very nicely including her voluptuous protruding tummy. She looked very fuckable. About an hour in and we lay down side by side Pauline made a comment about how we seemed compatible, how she enjoyed my company etc. And then finished with, "Derek, we have known each other for several months now, and not once have you made a pass or come on to me, why?"

"Well, Pauline, you made it quite clear you only wanted friendship and I didn't want to spoil that. I find you very sexy and desirable and often had to fight my urges, so to speak."

"Well, that's good to hear," she said, leaning over to kiss me.

What started as a few innocent pecks quickly moved to us exchanging copious amounts of saliva with tongue kissing. She was getting my cock twitching.

After breaking off after a good 10 minutes, she sat up and looking at me right into my eyes started with more questions.

"Derek, you kissing me, ignited stuff in my body that I thought I had lost. You said you found me sexy, what is it exactly that makes me so desirable in your eyes? You can be as frank as you like and I would love it if you included some naughty words."

Well, Pauline, here goes. Placing my hand on her flabby belly -over her dress -- I adore your lovely flabby belly". Then gently rubbing it I guessed she wanted more, so I moved my hand down and pushing it into her crutch over her dress, added, "you also have very prominent cunt which I hope is nice and hairy as that turns me on".

"Oh, that's lovely and filthy -- keep going."

Moving my hand up to her tits, I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra -- she had planned this -- so went for it.

"And your titties, they were the first thing I noticed." Rubbing a nipple which was getting harder by the second I added, "I adore big saggy tits, Pauline, especially when they are wrinkly.

By now, my cock was getting harder. Undoing my fly, I fished it out and said, "look, Pauline, this is how you turn me on."

"Oh Derek, isn't it big, my hubbies were tiny. Let me play with it." As she slowly wanked me off, she went further. "Derek sweetheart, my late husband was no romantic so I have missed out on a lot of the -- what did you call it, oh yes -- intimate things. Your late wife must have been a very happy woman. Would you make me happy in that way too, Derek? Tell me what did you two got up to, all sorts of naughty things, I hope".

Her technique of wanking was terrific and I was really hard and started to put out some precum, which she eagerly used to great effect. "Come on Derek, give me all the juicy details."

"Pauline, I am going to be very straight with you. Some things will undoubtedly shock you because we as a couple could be considered perverted."

"Oh, that's even better, you're making me feel ever so, what's that naughty word? -- horny, that's it"

I gave her chapter and verse about our exploits with anal sex, role-playing, piss play and even the fact that my dead wife liked being gang banged when we went dogging so she could get as much spunk up her cunt as possible and then put on her knickers and go shopping feeling it run down her legs.

When I finished, Pauline said she was not shocked at all. Which astounded me. (The quiet ones you see). When I said I was about to shoot my load, she calmly placed her mouth over my cock and said, "shoot big boy". Then with my cum dribbling down her chin she kissed me, cum and all -- and it looked promising that she was well on the way to becoming my lovely granny sex friend.

We made arrangements for her to visit me the following afternoon and as I was not sure how far Pauline was prepared to enter my world or kinky sex so I planned to introduce her to as many variations as quickly as possible. I was keenly aware that when I fucked her, I could only manage to shoot one big load of spunk, so before that, I would first show her the delights of piss play, then give her more fingering and sucking and finish with a lovely shag.

So, I told her that she had to have a full bladder.

"That could be a problem, Derek, you see, like a lot of women my age, I have a very sensitive bladder" and she did not want to have any "accidents" as she put it.

"Don't be silly Pauline, I want you to have lots of accidents, I promise that as soon as you're through the front door I will give you your first ever piss orgasm."

"Oh, that sounds nice. When I was married, I sometimes used to bring myself off when I was peeing. I didn't tell you that because I thought it was dirty. My climaxes were wonderful. It's a relief to see you enjoy it too."

She arrived on time, and as soon as she took off her coat, I noticed she was wearing a very simple shift-type dress showing off her free-swinging titties and lovely fat belly so I pushed her against the wall and tongue kissed her very deeply.

"Oh, yes, give me more of this", she panted. So, without any preamble, I shoved my hand up her dress and she, in turn, opened her fat thighs, and with no knickers gave me access to her nice fat hairy fanny.

I could already feel moist piss drops as I parted her cunt lips and pushed in two fingers. Her cunt was sloppy and I was sure I could fist her, but that could wait.

"Oh, Derek, that's lovely. My bladder is fit to burst, good job you have tiles."

By now I was pushing my fingers right up and she was squirting like mad. The sloppy squishy sound was making her so horny. "Oh yes, make me cum."

Rubbing her clit, she started screaming "Oh yes, Oh Fuck I'm going to piss all over you Derek."

"Let it out honey bun"

With that, she gushed a torrent of piss over my hand for a least half a minute.

After we cleaned the hall floor and ourselves up, we went to bed.

Seeing Pauline lying there she looked fucking lovely to my granny-loving eyes. The skin on her chunky thighs was full of cellulite and crinkled up towards her fanny. She still had a full bush but the best part for me was her lovely wrinkled saggy belly with deep stretch marks with a nice roll of fat jutting over her cunt. I am not a tit man, but she had a nice big pair --enough to enjoy.

Just looking at her made my cock even harder and when I laid down next to her, she remarked on its exceptional thickness. (Although it is only 6 inches long, it is very fat. Some would say it is abnormal but grannies love it because it fills up their slack fuck holes. And as it is nearly as big when slack, it attracts them when I go commando in tight trousers when walking around the supermarket)

I began kissing and necking with her as I skilfully felt all over her wonderful fat curves. What a wonderful womanly scent she possessed. Her skin was so soft and her breasts so full and saggy that I was in heaven. I told her, "Pauline you are awesome and I can't get enough of you", and I meant it.

Putting one leg over me, exposing her cunt she said, "Derek, please fuck me now with that nice fat cock."

Moving closer she pushed my dick up her hairy hole and we gently began to fuck. She increased speed, urging me to "fill up my pussy, pump it up". Then as she cried, "I'm cumming" I came too, with at least three thick gobs of spunk.

MORE ADVENTURES

Pauline, soon became enthusiastic to try all new perversions. However, one thing that still featured strongly was her piss orgasms. Every time she went for a piss, she insisted I stood over her and while she rubbed one out, she gave me a blow job and insisted on swallowing it.

One day, she asked if I would mind if other men fucked her. "You see, Derek, ever since you told me about your wife wanting her cunt to fill up with spunk and then letting drip down her legs when she went shopping, I would like to try it, to see, if it has the same effect with me".

I was thrilled at the prospect and readily agreed. I told her about the dogging site and those men always outnumbered the women but that she would have to get them all hard so she could be gang banged.

To get the desired effect we shopped for a nice shelf bra that exposed her tits and nipples and then a nice see-through blouse and a shortish skirt.

Thoughtfully, I made sure a nice blanket was available when we arrived at the secluded spot. There were about 7 cars there and to show we were available I flashed my headlights and put on the interior light.

Leaning over I started kissing her and pulled her skirt up to show her lovely hairy fanny and started finger fucking her. Of course, it was only a short time when several guys started looking in. Two young guys were taking an interest and started getting out the cocks to have a wank. Winding down the window I told them to hold on.

Getting out with me, Pauline said she wanted to fucked as quickly as possible and they must shoot loads of spunk up her.

Laying down on the blanket with her big fat twat on show, I encouraged the first guy who only took about 20 seconds to spunk off, with the other three not taking much longer. Passing her big pair of granny pants, Pauline put them on, and then we left for the late-night shopping mall.

Parking up she said, "Derek, that second guy shot a really big load and the others were not too far behind. It feels lovely and warm-go on feel it". I put my hand on her cunt and felt the sodden crotch.

Not to draw too much attention she put on her coat and we went shopping. Just as my departed lovely wife let me see, I saw spunk slowly running down Pauline's fat legs and into her shoes. Sadly, it did nothing for her and we abandoned that exercise.

However, what made her randy, was exposing herself.

In the summer, she liked nothing more than sitting in a deckchair pretending to be asleep and slowly letting her legs get wider apart. I enjoyed the show. Sitting next to her I would give her a commentary on who was getting an eyeful.

Not content with pissing in the toilet, she took to pissing in public. Her favourite was to wear nothing under her coat and walk around garden centres, stopping and letting out a short gush. Nobody ever noticed -- except one day when as she was standing with her legs apart a youngish guy came over and said to us "You know there are not a lot of us water sports enthusiasts. We have a very small club of similar kinky piss lovers. Here's my card, if you would like to join". Pauline declined, saying look sonny, I have my piss lover right here and have no need for anymore, thank you".