I Turned Myself Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later I was in the house, hanging the car keys on their little hook and locking the door. I had solitary pursuits in mind for the next few hours. I ascended the stairs and reached the bedroom, where I quickly realized that all of my plans were for naught.

My wife was home.

"Honey!" I exclaimed in surprise.

She must have parked in the garage, since I didn't see her car when I entered the driveway.

She was sitting on the bed in her housecoat; she'd clearly just had a shower. Her face was red and patchy and I could see she had been crying. I started to ask what was wrong, but then I took note of the objects on the bed surrounding her.

In my haste that morning, I had hurried out without putting away my computer and my toys. There was my laptop, open to the last page I'd visited. I might have gotten away with that, but the video on display was "Extreme Straight to Gay Sissy Anal Trainer". There was no mistaking the content, which was not safe for work, not safe for straight husbands. Beside the laptop were the full variety of my tools: dildos, black, brown and pink, a vibrator and a tube of lubricant. I was caught red-handed.

My secret was plainly revealed, at least to some extent. My wife couldn't fail to believe I was exploring my bi side, but surely, she couldn't have guessed how far I'd proceeded in those explorations, making myself first an oral cumslut and now a submissive anal sissy.

Thoughts crowded my brain. Should I lie or come clean? Would she believe that these videos and dildos were only serving a bisexual fantasy? Had she somehow suspected this of me? Was that why she was home more than twenty-four hours earlier than expected?

I had fully turned myself out with two men today.

Now I wondered if I would also be coming out to my wife of over twenty years...