I Turned Myself Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back, sure of my answer.

"Yes, please."

"No," Lynn said. "If you want Tom's big cock, you need to beg for it, sissy slave."

It wasn't in me to hesitate. I had worshipped that phallus with my mouth, and the thought of it ramming its way up my arse was irresistible. I begged him to violate my ass. I invited him to make me his cocksleeve. I pleaded for him to empty his balls in me as if I was just an easy cumslut kneeling in an alley.

It took a while to placate Lynn's demands, and she and Tom laughed at some of the things I said as I begged. I savoured the humiliation like a well-indoctrinated, hypno-trained cumslut should. Eventually, they relented, satisfied.

Lynn got off Tom and let him get up. She had been polishing his knob with one hand; his boner stood up like a flagstaff.

"Get your man-pussy wet or I'll have to ram it up there dry," said Tom. He was a man of few words.

In fact, Lynn had been prepping me to take cock since that afternoon, ploughing my ass for an hour with the biggest dildo I had; after that, I might have been able to take his smaller, unlubricated cock without too much trouble. Just the same, I wasn't into pain if it could be avoided. We had a jar of lube near at hand for just this purpose. I popped the lid and reached two fingers inside. Then I leaned back on the couch, raised my ass, spread my cheeks with my dry hand and lubed myself up with the other one.

So prepared, I held my position for Tom to enter me. Instead, he gestured for me to turn over; he would mount me doggy style. I had no objection, not that he likely would have cared if I did. When I was on my hands and knees, he took his place behind me. We both looked to Lynn, seated in the lounger; she gave us the go-ahead, with one caveat to me.

"You know," she said to me. "If you do this, your wife is always going to think of you as a plaything for men... a cuckold and a sissy faggot."

"Yes, I know," I replied. She and I already knew I was a sissy.

"If I let you do this, dear husband, what will you let me do? Can I go out with any man I please and bring you home a cream pie dessert? Can I bring my lovers home and fuck them in front of you?"

She was speaking to my heart. Of course, she knew I agreed to her terms. I nodded helplessly.

"Yes, Lynn." I was surprised she didn't demand that I call her mistress. That might come later and I cherished the thought.

"Man, has she got you whipped," Tom said. Then without a word of warning, his cock was at my back door, pressing against the orifice. My sphincter, well-trained in letting two-way traffic through lately, yielded, and he slid deep inside of me.

I heard Lynn gasp. She was furiously rubbing her clit. I imagined what she was seeing: her husband of twenty years giving up his ass to a man fifteen years his junior. From her vantage point, she would see Tom's cock as it slid between my buttocks. She would see me biting my lip in pleasure while her lover heaved himself at my arse. She would see the sheen of sweat that coated our bodies while we rutted in front of her. I looked back at her. The sight of my wife masturbating turned me on, though not as much as the feeling that tube of flesh was generating in my rear end.

Tom rocked in and out of me, maintaining a steady pace.

"Christ, you're tight as a virgin on prom night," Tom said. I thanked him by compressing my ass-ring around his thrusting cock. He noticed it and inhaled sharply. Since taking an interest in anal sex, I had not just been practicing by putting things up my ass; I also concentrated on developing the muscles back there to give tightness and pleasure to my lovers. Tom was doing his part for me; he was banging my prostate and filling my hungry ass.

This continued for several minutes and I could tell that Tom was getting close again; for that matter, so was Lynn. She jumped off the chair and intruded her way onto the couch. She sat on the arm nearest my head and when she was in position, she pulled my face into her hairy pussy. Once again, I lapped at her cunt, sending waves of pleasure through her. I traced numbers and letters on her clit with my tongue. I never lapped pussy with more enthusiasm in my life than when I had a cock up my ass. I don't know what excited her most, me eating her out or the sight of a stranger impaling her husband on his cock.

As I said, Tom was getting close. He pummelled my ass and I unconsciously met him thrust for thrust as I concentrated my vibrating tongue on Lynn's pussy. When Lynn came, she was ecstatic; she shouted my name and called me a fucking cuckold, sissy faggot. As she shuddered through the waves of her orgasm, Tom buried his cock balls-deep in me and cried out in his release. I felt a hot, familiar splash deep inside my bowels.

"Take my load, man!" Tom shouted.

I did, and willingly. Having a cock unload inside of me was one of the most fulfilling sensations I ever experienced. I nearly came myself, but not quite near enough; my pre-cum hung off my penis in web-like strands, staining our couch.

When Tom finished coming, he withdrew and sat down in the lounger, completely blown for the time being.

My wife cared more for my need than Tom did. She pushed herself down off the arm of the couch and pushed me over so that she could lie down under me. He looked up at me and spread her legs like any wanton woman. I didn't hesitate, I plunged my needy dick in her sopping pussy and began to grind against her missionary style. She came again as I fucked her, and that was surprising, because I didn't last long. I blew a huge load inside her. Lynn let me finish coming; then she pushed me off her. We both stood up, and she gestured for me to lie on the couch, face-up. I complied and, as I expected, she straddled me so her pussy was in my face. My cum slipped out of her into my mouth and down my cheeks as I ate her out. All the while, she called me derogatory names that kept me hard. I thought she must have been spent by that time, but after five minutes or so, she rocked on my face so I could hardly breathe, but I had no trouble hearing her moaning through yet another orgasm.

The rest of the night was more of the same. After a rest, Tom proved ready for more. I ate his cum from my wife's pussy and once again directly from his cock. Then Tom was gone, never to be seen again.

"Watching you suck dick was so fucking hot," Lynn told me after.

I told her I thought the same about watching her get fucked by Tom.

"So, you still want me then?"

"Yes," I said.

"I want you too."

So, it happened that Lynn and I almost accidentally restored the affection of our marriage by experimenting, first separately and then together, with members of both sexes. In the months that followed, we had more MMF encounters, and a few FFM assignations. We even started swinging with another couple. But whether I was the only bi man in the group or not, our evenings always ended with me eating cum, either from a pussy or straight from the source. In the meantime, with our restored intimacy, Lynn and I developed a stronger relationship. We each accepted the other's bisexuality. She taught me how to perfect my cunnilingus technique on other women, while I coached her on my secret blowjob techniques. Lynn replaced my hypnodommes and their place in my life; she understood my needs better than those faceless narrators.

We were both turned out now, but our love for each other was stronger than ever, and our bisexual adventures, both separate and together, were just beginning.

12