I Wait on My Wife and Her Lovers Hand and Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When most of the dishes were clean, I took a peak into the living room to see if it looked like they needed anything. They were still on the couch and he was in the same position, but now, Laurel was facing him, straddling his thighs and they were passionately kissing. He was caressing her breasts and sucking her nipples. I lowered the lighting and went back to the kitchen. I finished my work in there. I found Mr. McCullough's shoes and clothes. I polished his shoes and pressed his suit.

When I was done with these chores, I went back to the living room, but they were not there. In a moment, I heard noises from the bedroom. I was pretty sure there was going to be a second round. I heard a lot of giggling and heard Laurel say, "Wait! Stop! Stop! Stop! It's just not going to work,

Baby...I'm sorry. I know you really wanted that. Don't be too disappointed...Well if that works for you, fine. I'll get him."

"Oh Flufferella! Come here. We have a job for you!" she called.

I scampered to her bedroom. "How may I be of service to you?" I asked.

Laurel patted the bed, indicating that I should sit next to her. I sat. A bit of a shiver ran through me as I sat on the very bed in which this amazing stud fucked me wife. "Pauline honey, I need you to do a very special service for us. See, a little while ago, Charles was saying how great it would feel to fuck someone in the ass, but no woman ever lets him try because his dick is so fat. They're all afraid. Of course, I took that as a challenge and for the last half hour we've been trying to get that amazing penis into my ass, but it's simply too wide for me. Now, Charles says that he doesn't really care if it's a girl or a boy and he thought it might be a good idea to try fucking you. I told him he might be right. I thought your general faggotishness might make your ass open more easily for him.

I wanted to talk to you about this before it happens because this is something that might leave you permanently changed back there. If you're getting the idea that I am asking you if you want to do this, let's be clear, I'm not. He is going to fuck you. You're not allowed to make choices. He's going to fuck your little sissy hole like a real man fucks, hard and deep. I've never asked you to do anything like this before, but I know you won't disappoint me. After all, look at how much he has pleased me tonight. That cock has made me come so hard, so many times tonight. He deserves to have anything he wants. In fact, as I'm sure you realize, just the fact that he has such an immense penis means that a beta male like you should obey him and do anything he asks.

"Laurel," I replied "I have never refused anything you or one of your lovers has asked of me and I don't intend to start now. I know my place. I know my role in our relationship. I'm scared, but I'm ready to try."

She smiled broadly. "I'm so proud of you my little imitation of a man. Thank you for not embarrassing me in front of Charles," she said.

I looked at Mr. McCullough. "Sir, I am happily offering my entire self to you. Please use me for your pleasure. Use me in whatever way pleases you most without regard for any pain it may cause me. I am blessed just to have been able to touch and kiss and lick your divine penis tonight. The thought of having you inside me leaves me overwhelmed with pride and excitement," I said with a bit of a sniffle as a few tears of happiness had begun to form.

"Good to hear all that Fluffy! So why don't you get those panties and that apron off and come up here on the bed," Mr. McCullough said.

I stood next to the mattress and untied the bow of my apron. I slipped it off and quickly folded it. I pulled my panties off and stepped out of them. I put them with the apron. For the first time, our guest could see inadequacy of my little penis. It lay there in its steel cage. The cage was about two inches long and my weenie didn't fill it. He saw all this and smirked a bit before lying on his back and instructing me to suck his dick.

I crawled between his legs and, on my hands and knees, began to suck him. My ass was in the air. Being in that position made me think of what was to come and I began to worry that he wouldn't give me time to put on enough lube. But, just as I was having this thought, I felt cool wetness on my asshole. My beloved wife was getting my ass ready for her lover. She began to penetrate me first with one finger, then two, then three. Soon she had four fingers in. She fucked me with her hand like that for a while as I continued to bob up and down his huge cock.

"His little cunt is so wet for you now, baby," Laurel said.

He responded by sitting up and pulling out of my mouth. He got off the bed and walked to the foot. He got back on and spanked me to tell me to move up a bit. I did. Laurel stroked him a few times with lube on her hand.

"Mr. McCullough, it is such an honor to be chosen to take your..."

I couldn't finish my sentence as suddenly there was intense pressure on my anus. His big hands were on my hips and he was pulling me onto his penis as well as pushing it in. Laurel's four fingers had not prepared me for the feeling of this eleven inch soda can entering my body. The pressure and pain increased and increased. I was doing my best to stay in control, but the little pain sounds coming from my mouth and my staccato breathing indicated my discomfort. At this point, had the situation been different, I might have asked him to stop and I would have apologized for not being able to meet his needs. I did not have that option and he didn't care if it hurt me.

"FUCK YEAH!" he exclaimed as the head fully penetrated me.

With that there was a new searing, tearing pain and I saw stars. I was sure that my anal sphincter had, at least partially, torn. I didn't have much time to process what I had just felt. He pulled back a little and thrust forward again, working more of the giant penis into me. Soon the full length of him was in me and he began to fuck me in earnest.

I would like to say that as he continued to thrust into me, the pain melted away and turned to pleasure, but that was not the case here. It hurt. I also noticed another pain, a familiar one. I felt the pain of my peepee trying to become erect in its steel cage.

Unexpectedly, I felt warm breath on my ear and heard Laurel's voice whispering in my ear. "Say something! Tell him how much you love it! Tell him how great he feels inside you."

"OH MY GOD!! YOUR COCK FEELS AMAZING IN ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER!!" I shouted. "GOD I LOVE THE WAY YOU FUCK ME!! DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP!!"

All at once he pulled out and told me to get on my back. He got between my legs and I spread them wide. He grabbed my ankles and put them on his shoulders before entering me again, all at once, and starting to pound me. The pain remained intense, but I did like looking up at this amazing specimen of a man on top of me. I wanted to kiss his mouth. I wanted to whisper in his ear how much I loved his gigantic penis. I lost myself in a pleasant fantasy in which he was fucking me more slowly while I was dressed in lingerie and had perfect nails and makeup. In the dream, I looked deep into his eyes and then his lips met mine and his tongue pressed into my mouth.

Suddenly I was back to reality, and he was fucking me faster. I thought he was getting ready to come. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. He thrust deep into me and stopped moving altogether. I felt his penis throb as he pumped his semen in my ass.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips and face. "I LOVE YOU CHARLES! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

"What the fuck?" He laughed as he pulled out of me and pushed me aside.

"Jesus Christ, Fluffy. You weren't supposed to fall in love with him, you were just supposed to be his cum dumpster. Did you think he was going to gay marry you?" Laurel said laughing as well. "Go turn on the shower and wait in there."

I turned on the shower and when the water was warm I went in and waited on my knees. While I was there a tentatively touched my asshole. It felt enormous. Soon they arrived and both entered. On my knees I washed Laurels body and watched her leave after she had rinsed. I stood and turned my attention to Mr. McCullough. I washed his chest, back and armpits then dropped to my knees to wash his genitals, ass, legs and feet. I got out of the shower and let him rinse as I waited there with a warm towel to dry him. As I finished I kissed his penis one more time before helping him back into his clothes.

When he was gone, Laurel congratulated me on doing such a good job. I felt great pride when she did that. My ass has never been the same. I have some problems with incontinence. A couple weeks after this all happened, Laurel took me to the emergency room because my sphincter didn't seem to be going back to normal.

She made me tell the doctor what the problem was, like this, "Doctor, ever since one of my wife's lovers penetrated my anus with his enormous penis, I seem to be leaking."

The doctor smiled at us and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his own monster cock and asked, "As enormous as this?"

I ended up fluffing him and he fucked Laurel right there in the exam room. He never got around to dealing with my problem.

12