I Wanna Be Degraded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Will were both dressing, and John tossed a towel at me. "This should do until we get back to the room." I wrapped it around my waist and grabbed my stack of still piss-damp clothing. They didn't talk much after that as we headed up to John's suite, but there was a mischievous grin on his face once Will and I realized he'd saved one more fart for our trip in the elevator.

In the suite, John tugged the towel from around my waist and pointed for me to sit on the floor in front of the sofa, my back to it. He reached behind me, and I could hear him adjusting the cushions. I realized he had created a space between them as he pushed my head back into the gap. Without warning, he proceeded to sit on my face.

He wasn't putting all his weight on me, but neither was he making much of an effort to not press down. the sofa took some of his weight, but once he shifted, I was basically struggling to breathe, with his asshole pressed right to my face.

Between his thighs and the cushions, I could only hear faint muffled bursts of a conversation he was having with Will. And at any rate, I didn't need to wait for an instruction to start using my mouth on the orifice above me. As I did my best to lick John's asshole, I could vaguely catch a word here and there, but by now I more worried about breathing. Every so often, John would lean to one side and take some of the weight off me, and I would try and suck in a couple breaths. After a while, I could sense Will's movements, as if he was straddling my outstretched legs – probably licking John's feet again.

I don't know how long that continued for, but my neck and shoulders were definitely starting to ache from being held in such an unusual posture. Still, it was strange how quickly I adapted to this confinement, learning to anticipate John's shifts and preparing to breathe in bursts while treating his asshole as the only thing I had to interact with. My tongue and lips never stopped stimulating it, and it came to feel like I was mapping every contour.

But eventually it stopped. John stood up, and I was momentarily dazzled by the room's lights. John grabbed the top of my head by the hair and pulled it out from the crevasse between the cushions.

He looked down at me. "Well, I actually enjoyed that a lot, but I think I'm almost ready for bed, so I think it's time for you to head home."

Will stepped toward me and dropped a hotel housecoat on my lap, and then a plastic hotel laundry bag with my clothes in it. John seemed instantly bored with me, and eager for me to be out of sight. I pulled the housecoat on, tied the sash, and picked up the bag.

"Well, thanks, I guess," I said. They were both basically ignoring me by now – it was as if I didn't exist. Without waiting for them to say anything, I grabbed the plastic bag and headed for the door.

And then, I was once again in an empty hotel hallway. At least this time I wasn't naked! I still must have been a bit of a strange sight, but I didn't care very much by now as I walked over to the elevator, pressed the button, and made my way to the main floor. As if it were the most normal thing in the world to be out and about clad only in a housecoat, I made my way across the lobby, through the rotating doors, and headed to the taxi stand, getting in the first one parked at the curb.

"Downtown Hilton," I said to the cabbie.

The cabbie, a large black dude with a Kings cap, turned to look back at me, eyeing me up and down.

"That's quite a get-up," he said, in a slow, thick, almost drawling voice. "For you, it's gonna be cash up front."

The burst of anger that rose up in my chest lasted for just a fraction of a second, and then I realized how crazy I must have looked. And then I had to dig through my plastic bag to find my pants and fish my wallet out, which I realized probably made me look like a street person. I grabbed it and flipped it open to fish out a twenty... only to find there were no bills there.

"Oh, what the hell," I muttered under my breath. I was thinking furiously. "It was Nancy! Fucking bastard was playing around with my wallet, I'll bet you he took it all."

Wait! There was something, there – a scrap of paper. I fished it out. "WILL RETURN EVERYTHING TO YOU TOMORROW," it read. Fuck!

I could feel the cabbie's eyes on me, and I realized I was muttering to myself like I was crazy. I took a deep breath. I looked in the cardholder part, and that was empty too, my credit cards and most of my ID, all gone.

I looked up and met the cab driver's eyes. I took another deep breath.

"Well, look," I said. "I'm here on a business trip and my... my party got a bit out of hand. I can pay you once I get to the hotel."

He stared at me, holding my gaze for a long time until I started feeling awkward and dropped my eyes. He kept staring at me.

Eventually, he turned around and started the engine. He shifted into drive and pulled out. "Sometimes happens," he said. "Man goes out of town and figures he can cut loose a bit."

He pulled onto the street, and I exhaled, feeling myself relax. Finally, this night is going to end!

He didn't say anything else as we drove along, and I was feeling so relaxed I wasn't really watching where we were going. Not that I had much of a sense of direction here anyway. But after a few minutes, I realized we weren't heading toward the hotel.

"Um, hey," I said, not trying to sound confrontational. "is this the way to the Hilton?"

"Oh, don't you worry none. You'll get to the Hilton. I'll get you there. We just got to make a stop first."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to piss this guy off, and there was no point in pestering him with questions.

It looked like we were in a more run-down part of town now, and the streets were dead quiet at this time of night. The cab turned into a closed gas station and pulled around to the back. The cabbie put the car in park, and I could see him looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"All right," he said. "Get your white ass up to the front seat."

I guess I knew how I was going to pay for the cab ride. Well, add one more to the list of cocks I've sucked tonight, I thought to myself as I opened the door, stepped out, and opened the front door. The cabbie was tilting up the steering wheel and then putting his hands behind his head as I crawled into the front seat. He didn't give any instructions, nor did he comment as I tentatively reached over and unzipped his fly.

There was a moment of shock at the warmth of his body as I reached in to pull his cock out. Even flaccid, his dark brown member was fairly thick, and I ran my fingers up and down it to try and get a sense of it in the dim light. I could see that he was uncircumcised. And as I moved in, for the second time in just a couple hours, I got a strong whiff of an unwashed man's body. This guy's raunch was even more powerful than John's body odor, sweat with an undertone of piss... and by this point of the night, I have to admit it totally turned me on. Indeed, I could feel that uncomfortable squeezing in my crotch as my cock twitched against the plastic sheath of the chastity device.

I wondered for a second if the cabbie got off on forcing dudes to swallow his cock, if he'd be less enthusiastic to be serviced by an actually-willing cocksucker. I even wondered if I should play-act a little, feigning reluctance so he could command me to suck his cock. But in the end, my eagerness won out and I simply stuffed his cock in my mouth.

Not trying to rush him, I started working on his cock, feeling it grow in my mouth. We were both silent as I licked and sucked and I must confess I was really enjoying myself a few minutes later when he grunted and his thick come spurted into my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked him clean before pulling my mouth off and looking up at him.

"Not bad," he said. "I reckon you'll be able to earn your fare back to your hotel."

Wait... didn't I just do that? I was wondering if this night was ever going to end when he turned the key and started the cab's engine. I sat in the front seat beside him as he pulled out from behind the service station. We drove for less than a minute before pulling up by an industrial building that was equally worn down but much livelier, as there were several cabs parked in the lot and more pulling in and out.

The cabbie parked, turned off the engine and pulled out the keys. "Wait here a minute," he said, getting out. he walked over to a side door and walked in. He was only gone for a few seconds before he came back out and gestured for me to get out of the cab. I got out and walked over to him, not caring at this point if anyone saw me, naked under my untied hotel housecoat.

We walked down a short hallway, and when we arrived at another door, the cabbie gestured for me to go in. It was a small restroom, not much bigger than a single stall, with just enough room for a toilet and an old sink. A bare light bulb overhead barely illuminated the room. It was dim, but I could see that the only other feature of note was a hole in the wall by the toilet.

"You were lucky," the cabbie said. "There wasn't anyone else here working off a fare or I would have turned you out. And most cabbies only bring women here. You're lucky I don't care who sucks my cock." He looked over at the gloryhole and laughed. "Of course, when you're in here, I guess they won't care either. Well, I'll come back for you later."

With that, he shut the door and I heard a click as it was locked from the outside. The light went out, plunging the room into darkness. My body tensed up in surprise, but I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them again and waited for a minute as my eyes stared to adjust and I could just make out the sink and toilet and the strip of light below the door.

I sat down on the toilet, weary and trying to process all this. I looked over at the gloryhole, which was now at face level. Leaning in, I could see it was a slightly oblong hole about three inches across, the edges smoothed out with duct tape. I leaned closer to look through, but there wasn't much to see, as the room on the other side was dark. As my eyes adjusted a little more to the dark, I could see the light coming in around a door on the far side, too. It looked like it was a closet, maybe.

Just then, I was nearly blinded as that door opened, flooding the closet with light. I reared back and shut my eyes, and as I opened them again, I could see the gloryhole being eclipsed and blocked from the other side. There were some shuffling movements and then a cock was poked through. I could still barely see once again, so I reached out to feel what I was going to serve. The cock was stubby and surrounded by bristly pubic hair. And circumsized, I discovered as my thumb and forefinger rubbed the head.

Well, time to get to work.

I leaned forward and licked it, then wrapped my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth. There was a clean, subtly manly smell in my nose as my fingers gripped the base of it and I started rubbing my tongue against the underside of the head. The cock came to erection fairly quickly and I got going in a steady bobbing rhythm. As I got going I could feel the cock pressing forward into my mouth, as the guy on the other side of the wall strained to push forward as far as he could against the wall. Except for the unpleasant feeling of my own cock straining against its chastity device, this was totally enjoyable, and I was a little sad when I felt the guy's cock twitch in that telling way. A few seconds later, my mouth was filled with several spurts of watery semen, which I quickly swallowed. I was just starting to suckle lightly on his sensitive cock when it abruptly withdrew. There was some shifting as the guy tucked his cock back in his pants, then another blinding flash of light as he left the closet.

Well, then. That wasn't so bad... in fact...

I licked the last traces of come off my lips and replayed the blowjob in my mind. Who was the guy I just sucked off? Just another cabbie, I guess. Did he enjoy it? I mean, did he enjoy me specifically? Did he come to this closet often for gratification? Did he think about who it was sucking his cock? Did he care?

As all this fluttered through my mind, I was leaning back on the toilet with my eyes closed. So the burst of light as the closet door opened again didn't affect me this time. But as I could hear the guy in the closet unzipping and dropping his pants there still wasn't much to see. This guy was taking longer to get his cock through the hole and after a moment, I could see it was because he was carefully easing his scrotum through the hole before pushing his cock through. My night vision was keen now, and I could see that his rather large balls were hairless, as was the flesh around the cock. He was very meticulously manscaped, and probably proud of the thick, uncut cock that was now in front of me.

Given that he went to the trouble to present his balls to me, I figured he must have wanted me to pay attention to them, so I began by carefully licking them and sucking them one by one into my mouth. "Don't stop that," he muttered, which I could only half make out through the wall. But I kept licking and sucking on his balls as I reached up to feel his cock. It was definitely a lot thicker than the first guy's, especially the bulb of the head. As I kept up my work on his balls, I started stroking his cock, which I could feel getting hard. Once he was fully erect, I licked my way up before wrapping my lips around his cockhead. I slid my hand down his shaft to pull back his foreskin and then let my hand return to his balls, rubbing and squeezing them as my tongue circled his cock. The head was impressively large – getting fucked by this guy must feel like getting a buttplug put in. He wasn't any longer than the last cock I'd sucked, but it was a lot harder to take him in because of his thickness. His cock tasted wonderful, with an extra hint of muskiness and he was quickly oozing a lot of precome, which I greedily swallowed.

After a while, I could tell he was getting close to coming when he said, "suck my balls again!" I moved my mouth down to lick his ballsack and my hand started pumping his shaft. He grunted as I kept up both attacks, and after another few seconds I felt his cock jerk and a splash on my arm. I slowed down my strokes and quit jerking him off but kept licking has balls until I could feel his starting to withdraw from the gloryhole.

He left the closet and I was back in the quiet darkness. I tried to figure out where his come went, patting myself all over. Most of it was in a wet spot on the shoulder of my housecoat. The long garment was making it difficult to move around and it was warm enough in the bathroom, so I pulled it off. Who knows how filthy it was getting in here anyway? I patted the back of the door and found a coat hook there, so I hung the housecoat up and sat back down on the toilet.

It must have been another ten minutes before the closet door opened again. My eyes were well-adjusted to the dim light by then, so I could tell right away that this cock was different – darker flesh, and long and thick even in its flaccid state. My mouth was watering as I got to work.

"That's right, bitch," a thick voice said as I began licking it up and down. "You like that big black dick, doncha?"

This guy was way more talkative than the others – he must have been one of those cabbies who never shut up when you were least in the mood to talk. As I started sucking him off he offered a constant stream of filthy talk, telling me what he'd want to do to my pussy. If only he knew! I thought to myself, struggling not to gag as the thick hose bulged against the entrance to my throat.

Sucking this guy was a lot of work, and I had to keep going long enough that my jaw was getting quite sore and my throat hurt a bit. Is he ever going to cum? Is he ever going to shut up? Determined, I kept working on the huge tool.

It took me by surprise when the washroom light turned on. I was almost blinded as I saw the door opening in my peripheral vision. My mouth was so full of cock that I could barely turn my head as I saw "my" cab driver step into the room. I did pause for a second, which was just enough time to cause the cabbie on the other side of the gloryhole to mutter loudly, "bitch, don't you dare stop sucking now, or I'll come in there and beat your ass."

So I kept working. I could see some movement out of the corner of my eye and I was somewhat surprised when I worked it out that my cabbie was jerking off as he watched me suck his co-worker off. Talk about a closet case! Well, if this was going to get me back to my hotel, so be it.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally heard the man on the other side of the wall say, "all right, bitch, finish me off now." I wrapped my lips around his cockhead, my tongue working frantically as I jerked him off. It still took at least another minute before he started pumping thick bursts of semen in my mouth. I lost count after five big bursts as I had to hurry to swallow, but he still gave me another mouthful. The strong, weirdly tart taste of it was so intoxicating that it made the jaw-straining effort worthwhile. I wished I could raise my voice and ask the man if I could be a slave to his cock, but I knew that the offer wouldn't go over well.

And meanwhile, a mutter beside me told me my cabbie was nearly done. Without thinking, I pivoted on my knees and grabbed his cock, aiming it for my mouth as he gave me a small, watery load of cum. A nice dessert after the meal that black cock had fed into me!

My cabbie quickly pulled back and tucked his cock into his pants. "Let's go," he said, "before I get another fare."

With that he walked away, and I had to hurry to grab my housecoat and follow him down the hallway and out the building. I was still pulling it on as he was starting his cab and I hurriedly got in the back seat.

Without bothering to look, he tossed my plastic bag of clothing from beside him and he pulled out, and then he drove without speaking. I was exhausted, sore, stinking, and vaguely exhilarated. Surely this was a night like I would never have again. And I made it through to the other side! For just a fraction of a second I thought to myself that my life would now go back to normal, until my cock twitched against the cage that was holding it.

I need to get rid of that thing! I thought to myself. But that can wait until tomorrow.

My mind drifted along like this for a few more minutes until the cab pulled into the area in front of my hotel. Now I had one more hurdle to negotiate. The cab stopped, and without either of us saying a word, I opened the door. I was barely out of the cab, plastic bag in hand, before it quickly pulled out.

Trying to get through this as quickly as possible, I dug my hand into the plastic bag to fish my wallet out. My hotel key card was gone, too, but fortunately my Driver's License was still in place. Nancy had at least given me that much consideration.

The security guard by the hotel's main entrance was already looking at me like I was a psychotic hobo. I pulled myself together and walked by him with a curt nod. Fortunately, this deep into the night the lobby was nearly empty. I walked over to the front desk and offered my license.

"I'm in Room 1417," I said. "I seem to have lost my key card."

"There will be a small convenience fee for a replacement," the clerk said, before looking up and noticing me. He grinned. "Wow. That musta been some party!"

"You wouldn't believe the half of it," I muttered. Maybe because I'd provided some entertainment in a dull night (or maybe just to get my piss-drenched body out of his space) the clerk hurriedly stuck a blank card in the reader, punched in some numbers and handed it to me. I'd gotten out of being charged an extra fee.